Hayley Strikes Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"By the way Danny, I've asked their corporate lawyer to join us for dinner tonight at the hotel. Is that OK?"

The local manager picked them up at the airport. There was no physical contact at all during their workday. In fact Danny thought that Hayley had been a bit aggressive and rude towards him a couple of times.

Hayley did have some misgivings during the day.She took her marriage vows seriously

"I've arranged for that lawyer to meet us in the bar at seven," said Hayley after they had checked in to the hotel. As usual, their rooms were on different floors.

Danny was waiting when she came down. She approached from across the bar wearing what appeared to be a demure loose fitting dress, but Danny noticed that it clung to all the right places. She had an open friendly smile as she came.

His mind was in conflict. Here she was coming to him in a bar, smiling at him. What he had been dreaming about. But she was so sophisticated, so beautiful, so confident. So much out of his league.

They chatted business for a few minutes.

"What time is that lawyer coming?"

"Oh, he phoned to say he couldn't make it. So it's just you and me tonight Danny. Will you be able to put up with that?"

He smiled in an embarrassed way and then his face seemed to freeze again. Hayley realized that it was going to be all up to her. They talked some more business, then there was a gap in the conversation.

"I saw you looking at my legs today."

An embarrassed blush.

"Do you like them?"

A nod.

"Good."

She took his hand and put it half way up her thigh and held it there. She saw an excited grin come to his face.

"Let's go," Hayley whispered.

She held his hand in the lift but they didn't speak. Once in the bedroom she stood in front of him and put her arms around his neck.

"Hello Daniel."

She moved closer and pulled his head down to kiss him. Her lips were soft and parted and Danny tentatively nudged his tongue between them. She sucked it in deeper and pushed her body against him. He felt her breasts against his chest and her belly pushed hard against his erection.

Excitement overcome anxiety. He moved his hand to her left breast and groped inexpertly. Hayley decided that she needed to get the first time out of the way quickly to build his confidence. She briefly rubbed his erection with her hand then stood back and took off her dress. Danny gazed at her tanned body with her matching pink bra and knickers. Looking him straight in the eye she undid her bra, flicked off her knickers and lay on the bed.

Danny was in awe. Forget the porn stars, forget the images from his dreams, forget her holiday snaps of her in a bikini, nothing could prepare him for this. Her lovely inviting smile, her firm breasts with big brown aureoles, her flat stomach and tiny waist, the feminine shape of her hips and those lovely long legs. She had an all over tan. Her breasts and pussy were brown. Her pussy! She had a Brazilian, the first live one he had seen.

"Hurry up Danny. I need you now," she held out her arms. Later she reflected it had been a poor choice of words.

Danny did hurry. He threw off his clothes. Within 20 seconds he had firmly but not roughly parted her legs, within another 20 seconds his erection was deep in her vagina and it only took 20 seconds thrusting before he came.

"Definitely a little tuition needed here," thought Hayley stroking his hair. "Perhaps even more than a little."

She wasn't upset. She had cleansed her mind of her marriage vows. She hadn't thought about Geoff since she had asked Danny if he liked her legs. She was pleased with her choice of Danny. Teaching him would be fun.

He opened his eyes feeling sexually fulfilled. He had gone to bed with Hayley Stewart, he had planted his cock deep inside Hayley Stewart and had come inside Hayley Stewart. He had come so quickly because he was so excited and also because he didn't know any better.

Then a chill seemed to run down his spine. Had he shaped up?

Sensing his anxiety she held him in her arms. "Danny that was lovely," she lied. "You were so strong."

He looked at her perfect left breast which was two inches from nose. Despite having made love to her, it still took a moment of courage for him to put his hand on it. He was rewarded by her placing her hand on top. She traced over his back with her other hand.

They lay like that for some minutes. Danny massaged her breast and enjoyed her touch. He noticed that sometimes she just used her fingertips, sometimes the palm of her hand, always moving, often slowly, sometimes faster, often gently, sometimes a little firmer.

Subconsciously he took her lead and varied his touch and speed and pressure on her perfect mammary. Hayley smiled to herself.

"I knew he was smart, but I didn't know he was that smart," she thought as she enjoyed his touch more.

"Sometimes it likes to be kissed too," she whispered.

Danny needed no second invitation.

After a minute another whisper, "Your tongue feels lovely."

He tried a variety of licks and flicks, some firm, some light, some slow, some faster.

"Somtimes it likes to be sucked." Her voice was slightly strained.

Sometimes he sucked just her nipple, sometimes her large aureole was between his lips.

Hayley lay back and felt happy as Danny used his new found repetoire of touches. He was in heaven. Kissing beautiful Hayley Stewart's beautiful nipple and her asking him to do more. He loved its firmness and softness, the contrasting textures of her nipple and other skin. He explored all over with his lips and tongue and, without her prompting, gentle nibbles.

Her heard her sigh, felt her stroke the back of his head and knew she was liking it. This realization made him feel even better. He was shaping up.

Hayley was becoming more aroused and decided to move things forward.

"Come up here and kiss me Danny."

With a little regret he moved up the bed. He looked down at her wonderful face. Her blue eyes were glowing, her lips were parted and smiling. She returned his gaze then pulled his head towards her.

It was a religeous experience for Danny. Her felt her lips and slowly ran his over them. He felt her lips part and her tongue trace over his lips. He opened his mouth a little as the tips of their tongues touched then danced. He pushed his tongue into her mouth and felt her suck it. The kisses became more ardent and passionate.

In this position Hayley was able to traverse his body with her skilled fingers. Down his neck, across his chest, playing with his nipples, exploring all his abs and finally to his now recovered erection. It was still lubricated with his semen and she was able to rub his shaft, to squeeze his knob and to cup his testicles. She explored the line between his legs and his torso and stroked the insides of his thighs.

He stopped kissing her. He had never felt anything so erotically exciting in his life. She returned her fingers to his shaft and brought him to the brink. She didn't take him further as she had other plans.

"Does it like that?"

Danny could only groan in reply.

She took that for a "Yes".

"Would you like to do that to me?"

Hayley wasn't confident making this request after that first fuck. Her fears were justified as two fingers were abruptly inserted deep into her vagina and crudely explored.

"I often like it nice and gentle."

Danny took the hint. Hayley returned her fingers to the top of thigh and that crevice. Danny felt the pleasure and again took the hint and explored her as she explored him. She ran her hand all around his genitals, his knob, his shaft, his balls, his perineum, his thighs. He copied her and explored her from her pubic mound to her thighs. Hayley withdrew her hand and put it behind his head and spread her legs wide, opening herself for him.

Danny found that so exciting. Beautiful Hayley Stewart spreading her legs and opening herself to him. Carefully he explored the mysterious and intimate folds. He had learnt his lesson about thrusting hard and deep. He sensed her pleasure as she started to groan and move her hips.

As Hayley had expected, he didn't know anything about a woman's anatomy. Her hand returned to guide his.

"Can you feel this Danny? It's small and a bit harder. His fingers felt something like a small lubricated pea.

"Gently. It's very sensitive."

Taking infinite care he explored. He repeated the way he had pleasured her nipple with his fingers and was rewarded by her groans and sighs becoming louder. Her hips started to move. For a moment he lost her divine bud, but urgently Hayley guided him back.

She came with a little shriek and Danny could feel her hips bounce and her pussy seemed to vibrate. He watched her face as it changed from an expression close to agony to a tender and satisfied smile. It was the first time a woman had orgasmed with him. He thought it was wonderful and felt proud. So proud that he had given beautiful Hayley Stewart an orgasm. He knew he had shaped up.

After a minute she opened her eyes, stroked his face and kissed his nose. "That was a lovely orgasm. Thank you so much Danny."

"Now it's your turn."

He expected a return of her hand but she moved between his knees and bent over and licked his cock. Two of his girlfriends had given him oral sex but with no great enthusiasm. Hayley pushed her head down so far her nose touched his pubic hair and his knob seemed half way down her throat. He knew he was in a different world, a different universe, a different galaxy.

She alternated between swallowing and sucking and licking and nibbling. His knob, his shaft, his balls and his perineum were all treated. Her head moved faster and her lips clasped him tighter. In his ecstasy he was vaguely aware of her fingers before he felt himself coming. His knob was returned to her mouth as his jism charged through his cock.

Hayley swallowed, then came up beside him. "I'm starting to like your cock." She paused. "Dinner time."

As he showered he relived the previous hour in his mind. He couldn't believe that it was with Hayley Stewart. He couldn't believe how beautiful she was and how sexy he was .

"God, taking my cock right down her throat like that. And swallowing." He remembered the exquisite touch of her fingers and those passionate, unrestrained kisses.

Then he remembered her orgasm and the way she had smiled at him afterwards. That was his favourite memory of all.

He tried to take her hand in the corridor but she pulled it away and put on her aloof expression. They found a secluded table.

"Danny we need to understand some things."

He knew that meant "I'm going to tell you what to do and you are going to do it."

"Number one. We have one relationship in the bedroom and another outside. Not the slightest sign or word or gesture of what we do in private."

He nodded. "Fair enough," he thought. And he caught the underlying meaning that this was going to continue.

"Number two. Please, never talk about this to anyone. Ever"

"Of course I won't Hayley. You know you can trust me."

Her look softened for a moment. "Yes, I'm sure of that."

"Number three. I don't want to talk about my marriage or my husband. Ever."

Another nod. The last thing he wanted to do was to talk about Geoff.

"Number four. I have been married for 12 years. This is the very first time I have done this."

He believed her absolutely.

"Number five. I don't want us to ever talk about why it's you."

He nodded.

Hayley's face softened. "But I can say I'm very happy that it is you."

Danny paused for half a minute. "And I can say that I'm very happy it is me as well."

Hayley laughed so much that she spilled her wine. Then she pulled some files from her briefcase and they discussed work for an hour over their first course.

"Do you want some desert?" she asked.

"I'm not sure." He picked up the menu.

"Danny, sometimes you can be so, so dumb," she said as she stood up and gave her come hither look.

Back in her room Hayley transformed from business professional to a sexual siren. She happily let Danny take off her dress and then her underwear. She seemed even more beautiful and alluring than before. Her breasts were firm and capped by large aureoles, her waist tiny and her legs so long and slim and shapely. And her smile so warm and mischievous.

Danny had been thinking about her orgasm, how excited she had been and how tender she had been afterwards. Hayley was happy to let him take control as his fingers pleasured her breasts, then her labia and then her clitoris.

Again she had that lovely contented smile after she came and again she kissed his nose.

She went between his legs and again his knob felt the exquite pressure of the back of her throat. But she didn't make him come and moved back to snuggle into his arms.

She had sensed that there might be a problem with the next stage of his education. She noticed how his eyes wandered all over her body, except for her pussy.

"Danny, do you like it when I do that to you?"

"God Hayley, I'm in another world."

"I'd like it if you did it for me."

Hayley was correct in her premonition. Danny had two problems. His mother had been fixated with personal hygene and always told him it was "dirty down there". When he had finally given in to the pleas of a girlfriend, unfortunately, and unbeknown to her or him, she had a mild vaginal infection. It had been a very unpleasant experience.

He was in a quandary. His instincts and body fighting against the whole idea. But he knew Hayley wanted him to, he knew what she done for him with her mouth on him and how she had swallowed his semen. And he had the feeling that if he didn't satisfy her in this way, it might be his last time in her bed.

He was exactly right. Although she was smiling, Hayley was watching him closely. She loved oral sex and had made up her mind that if he didn't at least make an effort, that would be that, young Danny.

Her smile seemed more than slightly forced. He looked at her now fully exposed pussy. He hadn't really seen one before. Partly because he hadn't felt the inclination to look, partly because his girlfriends' had all been hidden by pubic hair and certainly because none of his girlfriends had ever posed as openly as Hayley was now.

It only took a moment to take in the unfamilar sight of her outer labia, her pink inner labia and her clitoral hood although he didn't know these anatomical terms. He thought it looked an untidy jumble of skin. He thought the slit of her vagina was a bit intimidating. He noticed that there was a lot of glistening flesh; glistening from the juices of her last orgasm and knew what that meant: taste and smells.

He quickly ran through the alternatives.

"If I don't try it, it will be an early shower for me. Literally and metaphorically. If I try it and pull out: same shower. If somehow it works, perhaps she'll do that with her mouth again. No brainer.

"Duty calls," he said to himself and lay down his face between her thighs.

He had thought her thighs were beautiful so it was no problem to lick the silken smooth skin. Hayley thought he deserved some encouragement.

"Danny that's lovely, you do that so well," she lied and put her hand gently on the back of his head.

Surprised, but also encouraged by this, he put his tongue to the line between her thigh and her vulva. It was moist but with no unpleasant taste. He did the same to the other side. Was she sighing just a little?

Now for the big moment. He plunged his tongue into her outer vagina. He paused to consider the taste, a little like a wine tester. Not anything like that other time. A bit like oyster sauce with a touch of asparagus maybe.

Then the aromas. He suddenly warmed to the idea. Hayley's Stewart's femininity was so musky, erotic, feminine and intimate and so Hayley Stewart.

His mind clicked. Here he was with Hayley Stewart offerring her most private intimacies to him. Hayley Stewart who who had never been unfaithful in 12 years was doing this with him. Sexual desire and pride surged through him. He tried all the techniques she had liked with his mouth on her breasts, he explored from her navel to her perineum and into her vagina as far as his tongue would go. His face became smeared with her juices.

Hayley was pleased. She knew that for some reason it had been an effort for Danny at first, but now he was loving it there. And his enthusiastic, if unskilled mouth was arousing her. She lowered her hand and lifted her clitoral hood.

"Can you see it Danny. A little pink pea? Please don't bite it."

He loved the way he could feel her becoming more excited. He experimented to learn what stimulated her most and when he sucked harder her sighs became more intense, her hips started to writhe, then bounce as she shrieked with her orgasm. Danny could feel her pussy vibrating against his mouth.

He felt a thrill of pride from helping her to this, he loved being between her legs like this, tasting her tastes and smelling her aromas.

"Oh Danny that was gorgeous." No lying this time.

She wrapped her thighs against the side of his head, trapping him. Danny didn't mind. He casually explored with his mouth and fingers.

"Danny, see if you can find my G Spot. Put you fingers inside my vagina, just a little bit, and see if you can find some spongier skin on the top."

Eagerly he did as ordered. It took some time but she didn't mind as his touch was sensitive and gentle. Eventually he found it, he could tell by the texture and her little hum of pleasure.

"Now, please, do what you did before but keep your lovely fingers there."

He needed no more bidding and soon her hips bounced as she shrieked again.

He came up beside her.

She kissed his nose twice then licked his face.

"Did you like the taste of me Danny?"

"Everything about you is wonderful Hayley, including your taste."

"You seemed to take a long time to get started."

"A good man is never in a hurry," he said solemnly.

They didn't talk as they cuddled. Danny remembered a conversation with Tony about the time Hayley had forced him to work so hard to write that report.

"She wanted to see if you could cut the mustard."

He thought, "She's been doing the same thing here."

Hayley lifted his face to kiss him. As they kissed passionately he thought she was the perfect woman, so sexy, so determined to give him pleasure, so responsive to what he did for her, so intimate, but also so tender.

After a few minutes she pulled back.

"Do you remember how I've asked you to be gentle sometimes?"

He nodded.

"Well, forget all about that for this."

She knelt on the bed. Her shoulders flat on the sheets, her backside pointed high. From hehind he could see her vagina seeming to wink at him from between her thighs.

"Now fuck me as hard as you can."

She loved this position. She was usually a power freak but she was always excited by the sexual submissiveness. And it was the one most likely to give her an orgasm.

He obeyed and she thrust her buttocks back to take him deeper. He followed his most basic physical instincts, grabbing her hips and pounding, completely unihibitedly.

"Harder please Danny" Hayley almost shouted.

So he did. Because he already come twice he had no problem with premature ejaculation. She grunted with pleasure as his loins slapped against her buttocks plunging his cock deep into her. Hayley came first with another of her shrieks. He held he up by her hips as he continued pounding until he came with a loud groan.

They collapsed in a tangle of sweating limbs. She kissed his nose then guided his head to her breast. Danny gently sucked and licked and tickled, not trying to arouse her, just adoring her. She stroked his hair, then looked at her bedside clock.

"It's time for my beauty sleep. I'll see you tomorrow Danny."