He Aims, He Shoots, He Scores Again

Story Info
The family continues to enjoy their air hockey game.
6.3k words
4.72
275k
78
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 03/02/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,133 Followers

Note: I had many requests to continue this story since it had so many possibilities. And, when you write fantasies anything can happen. Thanks to many of you for your votes and your feedback. Please read "He aims, he shoots, he scores" to get up to date. Enjoy.

It was around 2AM when I finally got back into my bed. I didn’t even crawl under the sheet as I collapsed on top of the bedspread. I had dreams that night about Betty, Carol and Beth.

I could even remember something about my daughter Amy. I have never fantasized about my own daughter before. It is one of those things that you just never did.

I woke up a few times that morning as I heard noises and voices really close by. I remember hearing laughter and the bed moving. I thought I was dreaming until I realized I was buck-naked on the bed lying face down. I jerked my head to look at the door and it was open about a foot. Shit, anyone who walked down the hallway could see my hairy ass. Quickly, I jumped off the bed and pushed the door closed.

I thought I was home free until I heard the door to the master bathroom open. I stood bare ass naked as I watched the bathroom door open slowly.

It had to be my wife, I thought as I watched the face coming around the door. I was beyond shock as I saw my daughter’s face. She was as stunned as I was as she stared at my naked body with my tool dangling in the breeze. My hands quickly fell to cover my privates as she turned her head to look the other way.

“AMY!” “DAD!” we both yelled at the same time.

I walked to the bed and pulled up the sheets to shield my body. Amy was looking the other way and was walking to the hallway door at the same time. I finally noticed she was only wearing a large Winnie the Pooh tee shirt and carrying a bath towel. Before I could say another word she ran to the door, opened it, smiled and ran out.

I remembered what Beth had said last night. “We all looked through the basement door.” Amy had watched us screw each other and now she had a front row view of my tool.

I quickly got dressed in shorts and a tee shirt and moved into the hall. I noticed Amy’s door was the only door closed. I knocked lightly on the door but she didn’t answer. I knocked harder and still got no reply. Finally, I turned the knob and looked in. I saw the Pooh shirt and a pair of white bikini panties on the bed.

The interconnecting bathroom door was slightly open and I could hear music playing inside. May lightning strike me down I had to peek inside.

I couldn’t see her standing in the room so I twisted my head until I could see the shower. Through the frosted shower door I could see a pink body shape behind the hot water vapors. I could hear her singing along with the song playing on the radio.

It was payback time. She had seen me and now it was my turn. I moved back from the door and waited. My heart was beating rapidly as I peeked through the small opening.

I gulped when I heard the water turn off. The bath towel she had taken from the master bath was lying on the sink across from the shower.

The shower door opened and I saw a bare foot move out onto the fuzzy bathmat. The calf and thigh followed as my eyes traveled up her leg to her naked hip. I was breathing in short breaths as the top of her body appeared. I realized again, like I had last night with Beth, that these siblings were now women. I didn’t recognize the naked curves, pointed nipples or silky mound of the woman standing on the blue bathmat.

Her hips were smooth and perfectly curved. Tiny droplets of water were formed on her luring skin. The tan lines on her buttocks were quite a contrast between the creamy white areas bordered by a bronze tan. As she turned to reach for the bath towel I could see her side profile of her developed breast. She was definitely her mother’s daughter, I thought, as I gazed at her long hard rose pink nipple. She was turned slightly away from me and as she turned to dry her back I could see the ivory vee of her stomach as it pointed downward to her light brown bush. I watched the towel caress her smooth skin on her back, her hips and her thighs.

She dried her and opened her legs to get at the moist skin between her thighs. My eyes captured her pink lips peeking out through the dense auburn forest.

I was lost in my imagination when I heard someone coming up the stairs. SHIT. I hurried over to the hall door and peeked out.

“I’ll get you!” I heard Carol screaming.

Bill came running up the stairs in his pajama bottoms and hid in the hallway closet. Before he could shut the door Carol came around the corner. She was smiling as her eyes watched the closing door.

Carol was wearing a loose robe tied by a single cloth belt. As she turned the corner her robe parted and I could see a bare breast.

“Yoo-hoo, Bill?” She said as she walked up to the closet door.

“Are you in there?” she asked as she grabbed the doorknob. I watched as she slowly opened the door and peeked inside. I watched as my near naked sister-in-law move into the small closet and shut the door.

Seeing Amy in the bathroom and now imagining what Carol and Bill were doing in the closet had kick-started my prick. It woke from a resting sleep as it pushed outward under my shorts.

I walked into the empty hallway and tiptoed over to the closet. I heard Carol’s voice. “Where are you?”

“AH, I found you!” she said as I heard someone bang against the wall.

“So, what did you call your aunt downstairs?” she asked.

“I forget,” he answered with a laugh.

“I remember. You said I was an old lady.” She said as I heard a smacking noise. She hit him.

There was more banging noises and I heard Bill again, “Don’t I’m ticklish.” He laughed and laughed some more.

“Oh, what have I found here?” Carol said. “And, it is so big!” I knew of course that Carol had her paw on my son’s shaft.

“We shouldn’t…” Bill started to say. “Hush,” Carol cut him off. I heard more movements and banging against the wall.

I was so engrossed in what was going on in the closet I didn’t hear Amy’s door open or her footsteps up behind me. I jumped when her hand touched my arm.

“Amy,” I said turning to see her standing in her bathrobe.

“Who's in there?” Amy whispered as she moved her ear closer to the door.

“You shouldn’t listen.” I said trying to protect her as any father would.

“Relax and enjoy it?” We heard Carol say.

“It’s Aunt Carol.” Amy whispered.

“I know and Bill’s with her.” I added.

“What are they doing?” Amy asked softly. Before I could answer we heard Carol again.

“Your prick is so hard.”

Amy’s mouth opened wide as she realized what was going on. We didn’t say another word as we put our faces closer to hear.

Finally, Amy said, “I saw you in the game room last night with Aunt Carol.”

“I know. Beth told me.” I replied not looking at her.

“Beth told me what you and she did last night.” She said very softly. Damn it. Doesn’t anybody keep a secret around here? I thought to myself.

“She told me everything.” Amy said as we heard Carol say, “Do you think these belong to an old lady?” I imagined she was talking about her breasts.

My prick was pulsating now in my shorts. I was lost in my passions when I suddenly felt Amy’s robe covered ass back up against my bulge.

I jerked back a few inches but she kept coming at me. Finally I knew it was not an accident. I remained still as she pushed her round ass checks back against my hard-on. I remained frozen in place until she started to move her hips up and down my shaft.

“We shouldn’t do this.” I whispered in her ear.

“You can do it with Aunt Carol and Beth but not me?” she asked softly.

I was thinking of an answer when I felt her hand move behind her and over my bulge.

“Amy.” I said trying for one last time to stop this.

“Shhh.” She whispered as she turned to face me. Her hands moved to the belt on her robe and slowly opened it. My eyes traveled down her bare shoulders to her naked breasts and to the brown bush between her legs. I forgot everything as my mind when blank.

My hands automatically moved up from my sides, up her stomach and up over her ribs to cup her cute round mounds. Amy smiled as she looked down to see me massaging her chest. My hand covered her whole breast. I parted my middle and index fingers to allow her hard nipple to poke up between them.

“Lie on the floor.” Carol’s voice said. I figured it was time for Bill to hide the wiener.

My fingers moved together as they lightly squeezed her hard nipples. I sucked in my stomach when I felt her hands move down to my stomach above my waistband. Her small hand disappeared as it moved downward under my shorts. She touched the tops of my briefs and slid her hand underneath. My hands stopped caressing her soft breasts as I felt her hot fingers find my hard shaft.

“Ooh yes, just like that.” Carol coached on the other side of the door. We could hear her body slap down on Bill’s stomach each time she lowered herself down his pole.

“I’m not a virgin.” Amy whispered in my ear as she took my right hand and pulled it down her smooth stomach. My eyes were closed as my fingers touched her silky pad of hair.

Her legs opened as she directed my fingers into her warm wet slit. My fingers moved into her wetness and discovered she was telling the truth. My finger slipped into her hot cavern as my thumb played with her hard clit.

“NOW! DON’T STOP!” Carol was now screaming to Bill. We heard the bodies slapping faster and faster.

“AAAAAAH, ooooooh, AAAH, oooh” Bill’s grunts were drowning out Carol’s moans.

Amy’s fingers moved up and down my rod the same speed my finger moved in and out of her wet opening.

“I'm coming.” I heard Amy say softly while biting her lip to keep from screaming.

My finger moved faster and faster until she let go of my prick and put her arms around my back. Her body shook as she climaxed. She looked up at me and smiled as her hand moved back down to my waistband. As her hand moved south again to finish it’s job we a heard a noise in the closet.

Before we could move away the door opened and Carol stuck her head out.

“Ah, what do we have here?” she asked looking down as Amy pulled her hand out from under my shorts.

Bill’s head was right behind her as his eyes looked across at Amy’s naked body under the opened bathrobe.

“Nothing.” I said. “What was going on in the closet?” I asked back at her.

“Well, if nothing was going on out here then I guess nothing was also going on in the closet either.” She said with a big grin.

Amy quickly pulled her robe closed and tied the belt. She smiled at me and walked back to her room.

Carol pushed me back, pulled me into the master bedroom and closed the door.

“What are you going to give me to keep quiet?” she asked as she opened her robe. I watched it drop to the floor. Her body was bright pink from her fucking episode in the closet.

“Don’t you ever get enough?” I asked as I watched her sit on the bed.

“What are you going to give me to keep me quiet?” I asked back.

“Anything you want. How about another blowjob?” She asked as she pulled me over to stand in front of her.

“Wait. Where are the others?” I asked as I held her hands away from my belt.

“They are in the basement playing air hockey.” I waited for Carol to release my belt but her hands stopped moving, as she seemed to be thinking about something. Oh shit, what is she dreaming up now?

“I’ve got an idea,” she said. “Why don’t we play strip air hockey with the whole family?”

Instead of answering I just laughed. “Ha, ha, ha, ha, ……..ha,ha,………..ha? You are serious?

“Sure, we both know Matt and Amy will go along.” “Yeah, and Beth too.” I said thinking out loud.

“Beth? Why do you think Beth will go along?” She asked as she grabbed a handful of my balls through my shorts.

“OUCH!” I cried. “Easy down there.” She loosened her grip but still held on.

“Beth and I had our own air hockey game last night after everyone was asleep.” I confessed, closed my eyes and gritted my teeth as I waited for her to squeeze my balls again. Instead she just smiled and let go of my family jewels. I stepped back away from her.

“I think Mark will go along.” Carol said. “But, I’m not sure about Betty.”

“Yep, that’s going to be tough.” I agreed.

“There’s always wine.” Carol said as she lifted both shoulders.

“Let’s go.” She said as she pulled on her robe.

“Wait, what about my blowjob?” I asked wondering where this conversation went wrong.

“You better save your energy for the air hockey tournament.” She said laughing. “Let’s get the puck downstairs.”

As I opened the door we found Amy who was listening by the door.

“Count me in,” she said with a smile. Amy was wearing a short sundress that barely covered her ass cheeks.

“Why don’t you get Bill and let him in on our plan?” I asked Carol as we walked by his door. I heard her knock on his door as Amy and I walked down the stairs.

“Bill? I have something to ask you.” She said. I heard Bill’s door open.

“That’s one game for me. Take it off,” I heard Beth say as Amy and I walked down the stairs. Shit what were we missing?

I turned the corner and got another shock as I watched Mark unbuttoning Betty’s blouse. They had already started playing the strip air hockey game!

“Well what is going on down here?” I asked watching Mark’s fingers quickly let go of Betty’s button.

I looked at the small table near Betty and Mark and noticed a half-full glass of wine and a beer bottle. The party had already started.

“John!” Mark said with a smile, “you’re just in time. Beth challenged us to a strip hockey game like we played last night. They saw us….”

“Yeah, I know. They saw everything.” I said looking at Beth who was wearing a tight tee shirt and the nylon shorts she had on yesterday.

“Yesss, Beeeth cowenge usss” Betty slurred as she leaned against the game table for support.

I looked at Mark and shook my head. He just smiled.

“What are we missing?” Carol asked as she turned the corner pulling Bill’s hand. I noticed she had put on a tee shirt and some shorts.

“We are playing strip hockey.” Beth said wondering if her mother would object.

“I don’t think so!” Carol said as she pushed me aside. “At least not without me.”

After all this game was her creation I thought with a smile.

“OK, is everybody playing?” I asked making eye contact with everyone. Betty had trouble keeping her eyes open.

“Who’s on teams?” I asked. “We have an odd number.”

No one wanted to sit this game out however; Betty could hardly even stand up. I noticed the wine bottle next to the glass was almost empty.

“Honey, you look a little loose right now. Do you want to sit down for a while?” I asked while I took her arm.

Her blouse only had one button holding it together. We could all see her full breasts busting out from under her white lace bra.

“OK,” she said while I led her over to sit on the small sofa nearby. As she fell onto the seat the last button came undone and her bra covered boobs flashed out in all their glory. Betty looked down at her mounds and laughed. Everyone else laughed along with her.

Carol selected the teams. It was Bill and she, Mark and Beth, and Amy and I. Amy jumped up and down when she heard she was on my team.

“Everyone has to strip down to only three items of clothing,” Carol commanded.

Mark, Bill and I removed our shoes and Beth took off her shirt. She was standing in her bra, shorts and panties. Carol and Amy both said they were wearing three items. Since Carol was wearing a shirt and a pair of shorts she was not wearing panties or a bra. I guessed a bra.

We drew to see who would play first. Amy and I were to play Mark and Beth.

“We’re going to kick your ass.” I said as I watched Amy’s cute little behind wiggle next to me.

Beth returned my smash as I went straight for the goal. Luckily Amy was blocking our goal and it didn’t go in. We volleyed for at least two minutes. The young ladies were very good at this game and Mark and I did our best to keep up with them. I was getting tired as the puck moved back and forth like a blur. Finally, the puck bounced off Beth’s paddle and flew by Mark’s as it clanked in their goal. Amy turned and gave me a high five.

“Strip” Betty yelled from the sofa. Her blouse was still open and Carol had gotten her another glass of wine.

We watched as Beth pulled Mark’s shirt up over his head. It didn’t excite anyone but now Mark had to remove something from Beth.

“My shorts.” She said as she pushed the top of her shorts forward for him to unsnap.

Mark’s finger’s moved slowly as he played with her button. His face was admiring her round bra-covered breasts as the shorts came undone. His eyes moved down as he pulled the shorts open. Her light beige thongs waited for our eyes as he pushed the shorts over her curvaceous hips. The air hockey table prevented me from seeing below the top of her panties as she kicked the shorts to he side.

Amy moved her mouth to mine and whispered, “Look at his pants. He’s hard.”

I kissed her on the cheek. “So am I.” I whispered back into her ear. Her eyes moved quickly down to my bulge. She smiled.

“OK, we get the winners.” Carol said as she pulled Bill by her side.

Beth and Mark walked to the sofa and sat down next to Betty. I checked out Beth’s panties and noticed they were so sheer I could see the strains of her blonde pubes. I’m sure Bill and Mark noticed as well.

“Let’s go!” Carol yelled as she watched me looking at Beth. I placed the puck down and smashed it in their goal.

“WE WEREN'T READY!” Carol screamed.

“Bullshit.” I said. “Take something off.”

Carol gave me a dirty look and turned to Bill. “Well?”

“My shirt.” Bill said. Carol. Almost ripped his shirt and she jerked it up his body.

“My shirt.” Carol said as Bill looked down at her body. I expected to see some bare boobs as he pulled the shirt up over her breasts but I was amazed when her bra appeared. She was pantyless.

I turned to see what was taking Mark and Beth so long to take their place. Betty was nibbling on Mark’s ear and running her fingers across his bare chest.

“AHEM,” I said. Mark looked up and pushed himself away from my drunken wife.

"We’re up.” He said.

Amy looked at his huge bulge and laughed. “You certainly are.” She giggled.

Amy and I were a pretty good team and I could tell we could play this game and never lose. I was shocked when she let an easy shot go by and into our goal. I realized it was probably on purpose. She smiled as she dropped her paddle.

“My dress.” She said softly.

I looked over at Betty to see if she would complain but her eyes were closed and looked as if she was out. Amy moved back against the table as my hands took the bottom of her sundress. I slowly raised the bottom as I watched the bronze skin of her thighs appear. Her pink bikini panties, which showed her dark bush underneath was next, and finally a thin pink bra that did little to hide her pink nipples. As the dress cleared her head I threw it to the side.

“My shirt.” I managed to say as I looked at her young beautiful body.

Amy brushed her stomach against my hard-on as she pushed my shirt up over my head. She couldn’t reach high enough so I helped her finish the job.

We took Carol and Bill’s place on the sofa. I notice Bill’s eyes checking out his sister’s body as he stood trying to hide his bulge in his shorts. I sat down next to Betty and Amy sat on the other side.

As Carol got ready to serve the puck Betty leaned over and whispered in my ear,

“I saw what you did.” I got nervous and looked at her.

“It’s OK.” She said as she bit my earlobe. I thought I was going to cum right there as her hand moved down to grab my covered prick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,133 Followers
12