He Let Them Have Me #01

Story Info
A charismatic man turns wife into slut and cuckolds husband.
12k words
4.61
702.1k
1.1k

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/29/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers

Authors note: This is a cuckold/Slut wife story. For those of you who hate these stories, i'm telling you upfront to save you the trouble of reading it. Just give it a 1 star rating, and leave a comment you feel is insulting towards me. If you hate these stories and do read it, at least try to relate your insulting comment to something in the story.

For the rest of you. Please enjoy the stories. Please vote. It offsets all the 1 star votes from the haters. A lot of these stories start off at less than 3 stars. That's because the cuckold haters all vote right away. The scores go up over time as others vote. Right now I don't have any stories below 4 stars.

These people also go to my other stories and vote 1 star just because, um, I have no idea why.

I love comments from the haters. They make me laugh and want to write more. I actually work at coming up with cuckold stories just because I know it annoys them. Please enjoy their comments with me.

More than that I appreciate the comments and feedback emails from those of you who truly appreciate my work. Thank you so much for your kind words. I write because I love the story, but it warms my heart when you appreciate it as well.
_________________________

We'd been married for almost 22 years and our 2 girls were now 17 and 18 and pretty much had their own lives. This left my husband Kyle and I with a lot of free time on weekends. I actually enjoyed a lot of quiet time at home, he liked getting out and to be with people.

One day he came home and said he wanted a motorcycle. I knew he had always wanted one since he'd had one when we met. When we had children I'd convinced him to get rid of it. I was afraid he'd get hurt and I wanted my kids to have a father. Now, at 43 I felt he deserved one. He was a loving guy and had always been good to me, why not.

Part of the fun of having a bike is having people to ride with. Kyle joined a local riding group. Not a biker club. A group of suburbanites, like him, who liked to ride.

I had thought that that it would be a guy thing but after a while Kyle started asking me to go with him on rides. I told him I did not want to interfere with his guy time. He explained that at least ½ the guys rode with their wives or girl friends and there were women who rode their own bikes.

What the hell, I thought. I could try it and if I didn't like it say no the next time.

The next weekend the group had a ride and I decided to go. I was pleased to see that out of 23 people at least 10 were women. They were extremely friendly and welcoming.

The group had ride leaders. These guys were chosen by the group because of their experience. The first one I met was Grayson. Everyone called him Gray.. I later learned that he was the most experienced leader. As the leader I obviously paid more attention to him. He was bigger than Kyle. Kyle is about 5'7 and at 200 lbs a little chubby. Gray was 55 although he looked younger. He was 5'11", had a big chest and shoulders obviously made to look bigger by the leather jacket he was wearing. He weighed about 220. He was not thin, but heavy in a way that made him look solid, not fat.

On this ride he did a small safety briefing, outlined the route, and we were off. It was obvious from the way he led the ride that he was in control of the group I felt safe and I appreciated it.

At lunch he made an effort to sit with Kyle and I. He introduced us to others and kept us involved in the conversation and made me feel part of the group. He was obviously very intelligent and well educated. I liked him and realized that the group liked and respected him.

I went on more rides with Kyle. I was enjoying getting out, the fresh air, and socializing. It was a fun way to spend a day. Gray led about 2 rides a month. He rode with the group maybe 4 times a month. His passion was riding. He rode almost every weekend. In talking with him I found out he rode almost every day and took his bike more often than his car.

His wife would ride with him. She was a pretty dark haired woman about ½ his size. She worked every other weekend so we only saw her about once a month. She was outgoing and sweet. Everyone liked her.

As we rode more I found out Gray was a huge flirt. He flirted with everyone. You could even call the way he talked to the men flirting. I noticed it was called friendly with men and flirting with women. To me he seemed to treat both the same. He would make jokes on the verge of inappropriate, but, because he was so nice, people found it funny and no one freaked out.

People would often ask his wife how she put up with him. She'd just answer, "I think he's funny." I noticed that the women would laugh at his jokes and attention. Sometimes blushing, but never pulling away. They seemed to appreciate his attention.

I found myself doing the same. I would flirt back. He'd make a sexual innuendo, I'd laugh and say, "you wish."

His flirting was a joke among everyone, including his wife. One time a group member had a friend meet him for dinner with the group. After dinner the friend's wife was pissed. It seems she was angry at her husband for flirting with the waitress.

She turned to Gray's wife and said, "wouldn't you be angry if your husband flirted with the waitress in front of you."

The group standing around kind of let out a giggle. Gray's wife just replied, "Have you met my husband?"

Gray would often show up with other women on the back of his bike. It was uncommon for most men to ride with someone other than their wife or girlfriend. Riding together was considered kind of intimate, but Gray had a number of different women he would show up with. Many were extremely attractive. They ranged from late 20s to somewhere in their 40s. There were about 10 regulars. I know I would have felt jealous if they were riding with Kyle.

When the subject was brought up to Gray's wife or the women he rode with they would all say that his passengers were on a 'wife approved' list.

People in the group would vie for Gray's attention. The men would often save him a seat at lunch. There was always a woman sitting on one side of him, often 2. I enjoyed his company and I admit, sometimes felt left out if he was flirting with someone else and not me. I did notice Gray flirted with the more attractive ones a bit more. I think I fell into that category.

At 43 I was in pretty good shape. 5''5", 130, natural red hair to my shoulders. I hit the gym 2-3 times a week and was proud that I could still rock a bikini.

Kyle was one of those people that wanted his attention. He was excited when Gray talked to him, or to me, for that matter. He would make an effort to be in the group Gray was talking to or make sure either he, or I, were sitting near him at lunch.

Gray was often a topic of conversation at home. Something he said, some story he told, even political discussions at home involved Gray's opinion. Even our girls knew who Gray was. They'd met him at group functions and liked him.

About 6 months after we'd met him, Kyle and I were invited to a backyard BBQ pool party at his house. We asked if people from the group were going to be there and were told no, it was another group of friends. Kyle was very excited to be going. He felt like we were being included in an inner circle. I was a little less excited as we wouldn't know anyone and there was a part of me that didn't want to be wearing a bathing suit in front of strangers who might be judging me.

The day of the party came. I put on a modest red bikini with shorts and a T shirt over it. The party was about 25 people. I recognized some of the women as Gray's riding partners. They were all in bathing suits. Mine was a bikini and it was probably the most modest. Gray's wife was wearing a little string bikini that showed off a body that should not belong to a woman in her late 40s.

We were introduced around. Within this group was another group of riding friends. They did not belong to the big group. These seemed to be more intimate friends. Gray explained that these were his buddies. With these guys he did not have to manage the others. They rode as equals not as a group being led.

We had a nice time. People were friendly. Gray would put his arm around me as he introduced me. He'd flirt with me and make comments to others and Kyle about how hot I was. I was enjoying the attention but also feeling a bit uncomfortable. In my bikini, Gray's arms around my waist were always touching bare skin. Sometimes he'd come up behind me and wrap his arms around me. His hands on my belly just above my bikini bottoms. I'd dated guys bigger than my husband before I got married. I'd forgotten how it felt to be wrapped in their arms. In my nervousness I'd look at Kyle but he seemed happy so I started to relax.

The offshoot was that Kyle and I were invited to go riding with Gray's smaller group. Kyle was thrilled. Kyle always insisted I come. He always said that Gray specifically asked for me. If I could I went. Usually it was a group of 3-5 bikes. Usually at least one other woman. Sometimes I was the only girl.

On these rides Gray would often put his arms around me and make comments to Kyle or the other guys about how hot or cuddly I am. Sometimes even passing me to one of the other guys and saying things like, "Doesn't she feel good?"

Kyle seemed to love it when they'd talk about me or compliment me. It was all in fun. I didn't mind it either.

We were again invited to a party at Gray's house. As he invited us Gray said to me, in front of Kyle, "And you can do much better than that mom thing suit you wore last time."

I laughed and said, "I'll see what I could do."

Kyle told him he knew I could. As Kyle said that I gave him a 'Really?' Look. Kyle was oblivious.

2 days before the party Kyle asked me if I'd found a new bathing suit yet.

"New?" I asked. "What's wrong with the ones I own?"

Kyle looked a little trapped, "Ummm... Nothing," he said. "It's just the woman at his parties seem to wear, umm... more flashy bathing suits. I just want us to fit in."

I was both annoyed and excited. I was annoyed that Kyle wanted to fit in so badly that he wanted me in a more revealing swimsuit. I was excited because, at 43, someone other than my husband wanted to see me in a more revealing swimsuit and I liked the idea of Gray checking me out.

I went shopping and found a little string bikini that I thought would be perfect. The bottoms tied on both sides and just covered my ass. The front dipped down below my hips. The top tied around my neck and in the back. I thought it would do nicely.

That night I had a weird dream. I woke up from it horny as hell. The only image I remember from the dream is me standing in the bikini, Gray pulling at one of the strings on my hips, with Kyle and other people watching.

It was the middle of the night when the dream woke me. I tried to wake Kyle. I was horny and wanted sex. Me waking Kyle in the middle of the night for sex hadn't happened in 15 years. He didn't wake up. I slid my hands in my pajamas and masturbated till I came then I fell back asleep.

The next morning I felt guilty. I'm not sure why. I'd masturbated before, almost once a week. Sex with Kyle after 20 years had slipped to 3-4 times a month and, though I loved him, I was not as physically attracted to the weight he'd put on.

Even the fantasy didn't bother me. In fact, it was one of my favorite, being watched, someone else in control. Once, in college, I was changing in my room, all of a sudden my roommate burst in with 6 guys. I was standing there in just my panties. I shrieked. It took them all a minute to figure out what was going on. When she did, my roommate chased them all out. The whole time, I just stood there in my panties, trembling and covering my tits. I was also turned on. Super turned on. All those guys looking at me. I was helpless to do anything. That night I masturbated 3 times. Since then, that type of situation had been the center of my private fantasies.

The fact that Gray centered in this fantasy bothered me. In my fantasies usually the men were faceless. No real focus. This time it was a specific person. I knew I found him attractive, but I think I was fooling myself as to how attractive. I shrugged it off and went on with my day but I knew it was still in the back of my mind.

The party was in the evening. We arrived at 7:30. As we got there Gray's wife was heading out the door.

"I got called into work," she said. "They have an emergency."

She put her arms around me. She stood very close, with her face looking up to mine. "I'm gone, so I'll leave it to you to make sure Gray has fun and doesn't get lonely." She had a very serious tone. Then she kissed Kyle on the cheek. "You won't mind if Gray borrows your wife for the evening, will you?" she said.

I couldn't tell if she was joking or not.

Kyle, in what I thought was a joking voice, answered, "What's mine is his. After all, it's his party."

Gray's wife laughed, kissed him on the cheek again, and said, "Good boy."

She then turned to me and said, "I hope you brought a better suit than last time."

Not really sure what to do, I unzipped my shorts and gave her a peek at the bottoms.

"Nice," she said. "Gray will love that. Have fun," and she headed out the door.

We headed through the house to the back door. I saw there were 7 other people there. Gray, 2 of the guys he rides with, and 4 girls. I'd met 3 of the girls.

Gray jumped up to greet me. He put his arms around me and kissed me on the lips. He kinda made a big joke of giving me a big kiss. There was no tongue or anything but as he was kissing me I had to remember not to slip my tongue out.

He shook Kyle's hand and, putting his arm around me, made sure we remembered who everyone was.

After the introductions he looked at me and said, "Well, did you do better than last time?"

Everyone turned to look at me. I knew what he meant. He wanted to see my bathing suit. I blushed. I also felt a feeling of excitement.

Gray looked at Kyle. "Did she?"

Kyle sucked up the attention. "Oh yeah, much better," he said.

I looked at him.

"Go ahead, show him," he said.

Show him? Not show them or she looks great in it. Show him. I was specifically showing off my new bathing suit for Gray.

Everyone was looking at me. It had been a long time since I'd undressed in front of anyone but Kyle. I felt like I did as a teenager. I knew I had a great body then. I couldn't wait to strip down to my bathing suit on the beach. I knew guys would be checking me out.

Back then I'd make a show of it. Taking my time, trying to tease. That feeling came back to me. I slowly unbuttoned my shorts, then unzipped them. I knew the skin above my suit had come into view. I pushed them slowly over my hips, letting them drop to the deck. I turned around bent over straight legged and picked them up. I knew I was giving them a great view of my ass. I could feel the back of the suit creep up my ass cheeks as I bent over.

I picked up the shorts and handed them to Kyle. Then I crossed my arms in front of me, grabbed the hem of my shirt, and pulled it up over my head. Arms extended I pulled it off my arms leaving my body stretched and arms in the air as I did so.

I was enjoying this. I could feel myself getting wet and had butterflies in my stomach.

Gray stepped up to me. He took my shirt and handed it to Kyle. Then he put his arms around my waist and said, "Let's get you a drink."

He told Kyle to throw my clothes in the bedroom. As Kyle walked away Gray said, "Nice, I knew you had a fucking hot body."

Then he asked the others there if they agreed I had a fucking hot body. They all agreed. Gray's arm stayed around my waist as he got me a drink and we socialized. When Kyle came out of the house Gray told him to get himself a drink. As we stood there chatting. Gray's hand played with the strings of my bikini.

We had sat down with the others to chat. Gray pulled me next to him on the loveseat. Kyle sat across from us. Gray's arms moved around my shoulders as he pulled me to him.

We chatted a bit more and Gray suggested the hot tub. We all started to get in but there wasn't enough room for all of us. Gray grabbed my hips and pulled me on his lap. That made room for everyone but Kyle. If people had moved a little there would have been room for Kyle, but they didn't. Kyle sat on the side.

Gray's hands were under the water. He let them roam a bit. I could feel his fingers playing with the string of my bikini. They'd slip between the string and my skin. He'd run his hands down my thighs and back up almost to my crotch.

For the most part the conversation took place in the hot tub. Kyle was kind of left out, but he didn't seem to mind. Gray would make a joke about him being left out and Kyle would just laugh. Gray would say if Kyle had a body as great as mine he could sit on someone's lap too. Kyle laughed along with everyone else.

At one point Gray put his hands on my hips and pulled me into him. I could feel his cock against my ass. I could tell right away he was on the big side.

As his hands roamed he'd pull the back of my suit up into the crack of my ass. He made no effort to hide it. I made an effort not to squirm too much as it would just push his cock further into the crack of my ass. But, in reality I made no effort to stop him. I was loving the feeling. Kyle was average sized. I liked knowing that this big cock was reacting to my body.

The bubbles somewhat obscured it. But since I was on his lap I was close enough to the top of the hot tub to see. Plus he had the light on in the hot tub to illuminate everything. No one said anything. The conversation just went on.

At one point he had his hands on my ass and said to Kyle, "You know, she has a great ass."

"I know," replied Kyle.

The whole situation was surreal. It was also turning me on. I'd been treated like a wife for so long it was turning me on to be lusted after. I wasn't drunk but I did have a light buzz on. I wish I could use that as an excuse, but I don't think it really had any influence.

Gray's legs were longer than mine and it was hard to keep my legs together. Eventually I let them fall to either side of his. He repositioned me so my pussy was rubbing right up against his cock. The feel of his hard cock against me and the vibration of the water felt good. Without thinking. I leaned forward a bit so it would hit me better. I closed my eyes.

One of the guys moved spots. Now Kyle could only see me from the shoulders down. He engaged Kyle in conversation so Kyle was looking away from me. Gray pulled me against him. My pussy was no longer pressing against his cock. I let out a soft moan in protest. Instead Gray's hands fell to my pussy above my suit.

He skillfully pressed against it and whispered in my ear, "Cum for me."

I did. Not a mind shattering orgasm, but I came. I opened my eyes and realized all these people had just watched me cum. Not only that, my husband was sitting a few feet from us. I started blushing and I felt hot and flustered. The guy who was engaging Kyle rejoined the conversation, like nothing happened. I didn't know what to do.

Gray made me act. "Ok, I've had enough," he said.

As he stood up he grabbed the strings on either side of my bikini and pulled. As I fell off his lap I completely lost my bikini bottoms. I shrieked and dived for them under water. Everyone, including Kyle, thought it was hilarious and just laughed as they got out of the hot tub.

If you've ever put on a string bikini you know it's not easy. I stood there exposed for at least a minute while I adjusted it and got it back on. All that time I knew people were watching. I had an urge to say, 'The hell with it' and not put it back on, but I didn't.

Imstillfun
Imstillfun
10,236 Followers