He, She, and I Ch. 05

Story Info
Friend plays with her one last time, getting his fingers wet.
1.2k words
4.12
30.3k
5

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/04/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 5: Just Play

(MMF, true)

Introduction: My girlfriend back in the seventies was a real pistol, a slim, attractive, young lady willing to experiment with sex and have fun with it. We had been together for about two years at this time. She was only in her early twenties and still lived with relatives a few miles away from my apartment.

My best friend from college and I were both in graduate school in nearby cities. He would often come up on weekends, for an afternoon of football or drinking, dinner, and maybe sleep on the couch. When he was between girlfriends, he would be there every other weekend. He, she, and I were very close. The three of us spent a lot of time together.

She mentioned to me one day that she was interested in possibly going to bed with him, if I wouldn't be upset. She thought he was pretty sexy, and we were all very familiar, and she wanted to try another man. Far from being upset, I approved wholeheartedly. She enjoys sex a great deal and expresses it loudly. I looked forward eagerly to seeing a new person turn her on, to watching another man explore her body and her desires, to watching her discover new excitement and pleasure with a new person. He and I certainly thought she was very sexy. She was cute, though not a beauty queen, but she had a terrific figure, medium height, thin, tight, tight hips and tight ass, slinky. And she just exuded sex when she wanted to.

About a year later, he came to stay the weekend again, this time accompanied by his girlfriend. This girlfriend knew nothing of our menage a trois, just that he and I were old and close friends. We disassembled the bed and gave them the mattress in the other bedroom of the apartment. The girlfriend used the bathroom first to prepare for bed and retired to their room. Then he went into the john, which was directly between the two bedrooms.

I had a great idea. She could share the bathroom with him. After all, they were only brushing teeth and washing faces, right? I had her put on her see-through short nylon gown with just bikini panties under it. I insisted that she go into the bathroom with him, and that neither of them was to leave there until she had had some part of his body inside her body. If she could fuck him in there, great. If she could get him to eat her, which he had never done before, even better. But she had at least to get finger fucked before she could come out or let him go. She thought this was a little silly, but also a little hot, and in she went, ostensibly to brush her teeth.

They were very careful to make no noise, lest the girlfriend hear something and investigate. After a long ten minutes -- I was practically frantic waiting -- he emerged and went right to his bedroom. She came out a minute later. I was so horny I couldn't stand it. What happened? I had to know. She took off the gown, climbed into bed, and told me.

"I played innocent for a while, sharing the space at the sink with him. He noticed right away how transparent this gown is. He stared at my breasts and panties below the filmy gown, but didn't make a move toward me, the chicken. Clearly I would have to make the first move. While he was leaning over the sink, I snuggled up behind him, leaned over to rest on his back. I put my hands on his waist and ran them up his sides. I rested my head on his back, I'm sure that he could feel my breasts on his bare back through the thin gown. He turned around with an are-you-nuts look and I kissed him to keep him from saying anything. He put his arms went around me down at my waist and then down onto my ass.

"One of his hands came up between us, under the gown, to feel my breast. He weighed it and teased the nipple. I responded by reaching into his pajama bottoms to fondle his cock, which hardened right away. I couldn't wait for him to respond by himself, so with my other hand, I took his hand from my breast and pushed it down my belly to my panties, to the waistband of those little bikinis. He took the hint. his palm flattened out against my belly, his fingers slid beneath the waistband of the panties and down to feel my fur. He bent his fingers to cup my crotch, so familiar to him from previous encounters. He sawed his fingers back and forth, opened the lips of my pussy. It was already hot and wet waiting for him. I covered his hand with mine outside the panties, applied more pressure to his hand to push it into me. We were kissing all the time. I moaned my approval into his mouth as we kissed.

"Finally he bent his longest finger and slid it up into my hole. His finger was so long, it went way up inside. Oh, God, I melted and moaned again into his mouth. I wanted to feel what he was feeling, too. Was I really that hot and wet? I slid my hand on top of his inside my panties, covering his fingers with mine, and then I pushed my second finger, with the long, sharp nail, into me on top of his finger. It was incredible. I could feel it inside me, in my pussy stirring around and pumping, and outside, too, in my fingers, at the same time. So that's what men feel when they finger a woman! We stroked in and out together in my juices. Both of us moaned. I still had my other hand on his cock inside his pajamas. He must have been close to coming. So was I. But neither of us did.

"After a minute or two, we broke apart. It was too long, someone would wonder. His cock was hard as steel, I guess that his girlfriend will get a good drilling tonight. I took his middle finger in my mouth and sucked on it. I could taste my own juice on it. He was in a hurry to go. He gathered his towel and his dopp kit, kissed me just a peck, grabbed my boob for one last feel, and left the room. I finished washing, straightened out my robe and panties, and came out. They're still juicy, as you can feel. Did I do okay?" She opened her legs and put my hand on the crotch of her panties. They were as wet and as hot as I had ever felt.

I was beside myself. She threw her pussy right at him. She had got him to finger her, and she joined in herself. Mamma mia! What a hot woman!

Of course he still hadn't played with her clit, so she hadn't come. That was left for me. We jumped into bed and started in immediately. If they did any noisy screwing that night in the other bedroom, we didn't hear it over our own.