Heaven Ch. 06

Story Info
Introducing Lorna.
7.2k words
4.47
30.2k
29

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/27/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning! The sex described in this story is extremely casual. There are also a lot of incestuous encounters. If any of this bothers you, I advise you to read another story. If not, enjoy!

*

Who-is-who: (returning characters)

Jamie, the protagonist of the story, has one younger sister Cindy, who is engaged to Jason.

Their parents are Cynthia and Mark.

Their neighbors are Simon and Caroline.

Jason's mom is Lorna.

*

Several hours later I awoke, with Jason still half on top of me, his limp cock resting against my inner thigh. The TV had gone into power saving mode, so except for a small light on the other side of the room, everything was dark. It took me a few seconds to figure out what had woken me up. It was the sound of a car stopping on the driveway. Seconds later, I could hear the rattling of a key chain at the back door. When it opened, I could barely make out a woman's silhouette, which I figured was Jason's mom, Lorna. As soon as she was in, she dropped her purse on the floor, slammed the door shut and flicked on the light in the kitchen and living room at the same time. This of course woke up Jason.

Completely ignoring us, she stormed off into the hallway. When Jason got up and followed her, I did the same, not sure as to why. Clearly worked up, she stormed into the toilet, leaving the door wide open. She was wearing black, low boots, black pants, a matching jacket -- with her name tag still on her left breast side, all buttons undone -- and a white blouse -- the top two buttons opened, giving her a wonderful cleavage. Her hair was tied up in a knot. Her makeup was classy and not too obvious; she looked absolutely gorgeous!

Lorna dropped down on the toilet seat and turned to face the open door as she hastily undid her pants with both hands, pushing them down over her thighs and exposing her light-blue panties. Then she yanked her blouse open -- swiftly opening all the buttons, except the bottom one -- revealing her flesh-colored bra. After quickly reclining, she used her left hand to lean on backwards, while her right hand started going berserk in her panties. Her mouth opened into a beautiful 'O' and her eyes closed as her face started to contort with pleasure. It was clear that she was in dire need of some relief.

Jason and I just stood there, watching this sensual and erotic scene. As the hand in her panties started moving faster and faster, her mouth opened even wider. After playing with herself for about twenty seconds, she sat up and used her left hand -- the one she'd been leaning backwards on -- to push her bra up, exposing her beautiful tits and incredibly erect nipples. Almost immediately afterwards, that same left hand slid down to her crotch and took over from her right hand. Now, she brought her right index and middle fingers to her mouth and started sucking on them.

After a few seconds, her left hand grabbed her panties, pulled them to the side and exposed her trimmed pussy to us. As she took her fingers out of her mouth, she opened her eyes and looked down as she inserted her right index and middle finger into her moist pussy. She bit her lip and loudly moaned as she drove her fingers deep inside. She arched her back and moaned even louder, closing her eyes again. She started finger fucking herself hard and fast. Lewd, juicy sopping sounds filled the small room and reverberated out into the hallway. She tilted her head backwards, facing the ceiling as her body bucked and shook on the toilet seat.

Meanwhile, I took my eyes off of the scene, just long enough to wrap my hand around Jason's incredibly fat cock and began stroking it gently, feeling it pulsate and throb in my hand. For a few seconds, Lorna leaned back on her left hand again, as her right hand slipped a third finger inside of her, leaving just her pinky and her thumb out of her twat. She leaned against the left wall with her shoulder for support and fingered herself so hard that her ass bucked off the seat with every jab, making it seem like she was riding an incredibly fast rodeo bull. This continued for about three minutes, during which Jason leaked precum in my hand twice.

Then, her body started twisting and convulsing on the toilet seat. The wide intoxicating smile on her face indicating that all the lust welling up inside of her was about to culminate into a spectacular orgasm. As her hand moved more frantically with every passing second, she pursed her lips and put her face against the wall again, slowly beginning her climax, which lasted a solid two minutes. During his mother's orgasm, Jason's climaxed under my gentle stroking and flung three fat ropes onto the hallway floor. He came in silence, not moving a muscle except for the involuntary contractions caused by his orgasm. Like me, he obviously didn't want to miss a second of his mother's enchanting performance. At the end of her orgasm, Lorna stopped breathing for what must have been at least twenty seconds, her entire body frozen.

Afterwards, as she was sitting there, recovering and panting heavily, Jason stepped over his own cum on the floor and pushed his cock against his mother's right cheek. He squeezed out the last bit of cum as he moved his cock towards her chin, leaving behind a thin line of white goo. Lorna either didn't care or was too far gone in post-orgasmic bliss to react. After giving his mom a peck on her forehead, Jason signaled me to follow him upstairs. I spent the night at Jason's, sharing his bed -- along with my sister -- with him spooning me, both of us facing Cindy, and I fell asleep with his hands cupping my tits.

The following morning I awoke in the same position, on my left side and Jason's hand still on my right tit. Before opening my eyes, I reached back with my right hand and found his semi-hard cock. Although he was still asleep, his body reacted instinctively and as his cock started growing, his pelvis slowly pressed up against me as he moaned softly. I lifted my right leg and put his cock between my thighs. With my left hand, I held my pussy open as my right one guided his big cock into me. On automatic pilot, his body pushed forward, penetrating me. It wasn't until after the third shove -- when he was all the way inside of me -- that he woke up properly. He moved his hand from my tit to my shoulder so he could thrust into me harder. He screwed me hard and deep but slow, too slow for me to cum.

Jason fucked me for nearly ten minutes, after which he pulled his cock out and squirted his morning nut juice all over my bush and my inner thighs. When he rolled onto his back to catch his breath, I got up from the bed -- crawling over my sister, who was still sleeping -- and walked out. I didn't even look back and headed straight for the bathroom.

To my surprise, Lorna was in there, but figuring we had to meet sooner or later, I just continued in and closed the door behind me.

"Good morning."

"Morning," she said murmured, as she was brushing her teeth, in her underwear -- a white bra with matching panties.

"Mind if I take a shower?" I asked as I stepped into the shower completely naked.

Lorna bent forward, spat in the sink and rinsed her mouth, then said, "Go right ahead, Jamie is it?"

"Yeah," I replied as I carefully turned on the water.

"Jason mentioned you a couple of times, he told me you're an ever bigger whore than your sister," she said, turning around and blatantly staring at my tits and my exposed cunt.

I looked at her, fought a proud smile and asked, "He said that?"

"He did."

I smiled, a little shy, not sure how to respond to that as I fumbled with the faucet, trying to get the water temperature right.

"So, is it true?" Lorna asked as she hooked both her thumbs in the waistband of her panties and pulled them down to her knees, "Are you a whore, Jamie?"

I looked at her for a few seconds, then walked over to her and kneeled down in front of her. Looking her straight in the eyes, I slowly put my head between her legs and gave her snatch a little lick.

"Mmmm, I guess you are," she said as she put her feet together, causing her panties to drop to the floor, then pulled her left leg up and placed that foot on the sink, spreading herself wide open for me. I ate her out for as long as she let me. She sighed, gasped and gently stroked my hair for minutes on end.

Then suddenly, she put her foot down and stepped away, whispering, "I am going to the bakery to get some breakfast, is it just the two of you?"

"No, Cindy is in there too," I whispered as I got up, picking a few of her pubic hairs out of my mouth.

"I see," she replied, smiling mischievously. As I stepped into the shower, Lorna left the bathroom.

I took a long, hot shower, toweled off and then went back to the bedroom. Cindy and Jason were already up and about, so I put on my panties and bra and headed downstairs to see where everybody was. To my mild surprise, Cindy was straddling Jason on the couch, fucking him slow and hard, both of them were stark naked.

"Morning," I whispered as I passed them, heading for the kitchen. As Lorna still wasn't back, I started making coffee and setting the table. Several minutes later, when I was all done, I sat down on one of the other couches and grabbed a nearby magazine. Another couple of minutes later, Lorna walked in through the back door, put two bags on the table and took off her coat.

"Hi Lorna," Cindy moaned as she kept bouncing up and down Jason's cock.

"Morning kids," she replied, kicking off her shoes and walking towards the seating area.

"Hi mom, I'll be done in a few minutes," Jason replied, his hands on Cindy's ass.

"Take your time sweetie," Lorna replied as she walked up to the back of the couch where they were fucking and gave her son a peck on the forehead. Jason quickly raised his arms and wrapped them around his mother's neck, keeping her in place. By slowly lifting his face upwards, he quickly pressed his lips against his mom's. While they were kissing, Jason suddenly ripped open Lorna's blouse and roughly pushed her bra up to expose her big tits. Feigning shock, Lorna broke the kiss and just looked into her son's eyes as he callously groped her tits.

"Lorna, would you like to have a go?" Cindy asked, grinning wickedly.

Lorna didn't answer, but instead forwarded the question to Jason, "What do you think baby, you want mommy to come and sit on your big, fat cock?"

Instead of replying, he just kept looking her dead in the eye and lowered his hands down to the hem of her skirt and slowly started tearing it as well. Dead serious, she kept looking him in the eyes, without saying a word and just let him rip her skirt clear in half. Meanwhile Cindy kept riding him, just enough to keep him hard. When, after about fifteen seconds, Lorna's skirt fell to the ground, Jason grabbed his mom's panties and began ripping those too at the same slow, nasty pace. After they too had fallen to the ground, Lorna tiptoed towards the front of the couch, where Cindy dismounted Jason, making room for her future mother-in-law.

Antagonizingly slow, Lorna straddled her son and lowered herself onto his huge, hard cock.

"Seriously, if you'd stop ripping my clothes, I could probably quit two of my jobs," she quipped.

Jason didn't move a muscle, and just let his mother do all the work.

"Oh fuck Jason, you're so fucking big!" Lorna moaned as she pushed her rack into her son's face.

Cindy slumped down next to me on the other couch and joined me in watching how Lorna rode her son's cock to the point of breaking.

"Mom, wheredo you wantmetoblow my load?" Jason moaned.

"Just do what you were going to do with Cindy," Lorna replied, not even out of breath.

"Well,I was just going toshoot it up hertwat," Jason panted.

"Up my stupid twat it is then," Lorna said, realizing fully well that that kind of comment would probably push Jason beyond the point of no return, which it did.

"Jeez, fuck!" Jason screamed as he started convulsing.

"That's it baby," Lorna edged him on as she increased her rate of fucking during his orgasm.

"That's it," she whispered, as she slowed down again once his orgasm was over.

"That's it..." she concluded, once it was all over, leaning her head against his, patiently waiting for his cock to go limp and slip out of her cunt by itself.

"Okay, let's eat," she said, prancing towards the breakfast table naked, Jason's cum running down her thigh. Jason moaned as he got up from the couch and stumbled over to the table, where the four of us took a seat and started eating. Even if it was only a bra and panties, it was a little weird to be the only one at the table wearing clothes.

"So, what are the plans for today, ladies?" Jason asked towards the end of breakfast.

"Nothing today," my sister replied.

"Mom?" Jason asked.

"I am on pool duty in the red section this afternoon," Lorna said as she sipped from her coffee.

"You girls wanna tag along?" Jason asked.

Cindy shrugged her shoulders and turned to me.

"Sure," I said, not having anything else to do.

One of Lorna's part-time jobs was being a life guard at the local swimming pool, red section -- without curfew. She usually took the afternoon shift, so she could make her rounds. I didn't know what she meant by that, but I had a feeling I was going to find out soon enough. We talked and passed the time until we had to go. I wore a summer skirt and a top, which I borrowed from Lorna's extensive wardrobe.

Jason drove his mom's car to the swimming pool and after parking the car, we all entered through the rear entrance. As it was almost noon, there weren't that many guests in the pool. We headed over to the curfew checkpoint and walked down two more aisles, before arriving at the red section changing rooms, where we waited for Lorna to get ready. A few minutes later, she walked out, wearing a one piece, black bathing suit and looking pretty damn fine.

"Mom, would you mind if Cindy and I go and fuck somewhere?" Jason asked.

I looked over at my sister, wondering if she was really going to leave me there alone with her soon-to-be-mother-in-law, but the fact that she was massaging Jason's bulge through his jeans was indication enough.

"Go ahead. Just be sure to clean up after yourselves, okay?"

"We'll do Lorna," Cindy replied as she was being pulled away by Jason, both of them a big grin on their face.

"Well, I am going to start my rounds, you're welcome to join me if you want," Lorna said.

Not really having an alternative, I tagged along and followed Lorna towards the middle aisle of the changing rooms. Although the place seemed as deserted as the public section, there were three stalls which had a blue towel hanging over the door. Lorna walked up to the first stall and gently pushed the door open. To my surprise, there was a middle-aged man sitting on the bench inside the stall, apparently waiting for her. She walked in and kneeled in front of the man, taking hold of his cock, gently tugging it up and down as she smiled up at him and asked, "Hey Howard, just a tug this week?"

"I wouldn't mind cumming on those pretty tits of yours," he answered bluntly.

Lorna smiled and pulled the straps of her bathing suit down to expose her tits, then resumed the handjob she'd started. She really took her time and worked the guy over pretty good. He was moaning and sighing long before he actually came. When he eventually did, she pushed her rack up to minimize the distance he would have to cover, which resulted in her tits getting completely drenched in thick, warm sperm. She had a warm, big, encouraging smile on her face as she looked him deep in the eyes and accepted his big load onto her skin without the slightest hesitation. When he was done spurting, she kept looking him in the eyes, while she rubbed his cock head against her hard left nipple.

Then she got up and said, "See you next week Howard," and closed the door.

I got a good, long look at her big, beautiful tits -- covered in Howard's slimy goo -- as she walked out, which made me a little wet. Lorna smiled -- she knew -- and walked over to the next stall with a towel over the door. Deciding I didn't need to be turned on any more, I stayed back and surveyed the situation from several meters away. Only seconds after entering the stall, I noticed her getting on her knees, which meant she was either going to give a blowjob or another handjob. It wasn't until after she came back out -- a good six minutes later -- that I knew she'd sucked him off.

As I looked at her, she licked her lips and swallowed ostentatiously. It didn't take a genius to figure out where this guy had shot his load. Lorna walked over to her third and last stall, and once again sank to her knees, but not before throwing her bathing suit out. This guy must have been pretty wound up, because he didn't last two minutes. Butt naked and with a bead of cum hanging down from his spent cock, he walked out and headed for what I assumed was the red section swimming pool.

Lorna, done with this aisle, picked up her bathing suit and smiled at me as she headed for the end of the corridor. I quickly caught up with her and accompanied her as she passed through several more aisles of changing rooms. When we got to the larger stalls -- intended for groups -- I noticed another blue towel hanging over one of the doors, which was slightly ajar.

Lorna glanced inside and turned to me, saying, "If you're up for a little fun, I could use an extra pair of hands and lips in there."

I shrugged my shoulders and said, "Sure."

"Guys, this is Jamie, my special helper for today," Lorna said as we walked in.

There were six guys in the stall, all naked and all sporting massive boners. Lorna dropped her bathing suit -- I don't know why she'd bothered to carry it with her, or even why she put one on in the first place -- and got down on her knees in the middle of the room. Immediately, the two guys closest to her at the time, walked up to her, and each pushed their hard cock insolently against her face.

After giving the first cock a few licks and the second one a few tugs, Lorna said, "I am afraid there's kind of a dress code in here sweetie," obviously referring to the fact that everyone except me was naked.

I started untying my summer skirt with both hands, when one of the men -- a gentlemen in his early fifties -- stepped up and said, "I don't mind if you keep that on, as long as I can cum on it!"

"Sure," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

I even surprised myself a little bit with how slutty and indifferent I was acting.

As he walked up to me, cock in hand, I got down on my knees -- where I assumed he'd want me. But then the other three men also started moving towards me. Okay, now this made me a little nervous. I had agreed to take one load of cum on my clothes, but now I was faced with four men, apparently all with the same intent. As two of them had already positioned themselves on either side of me, pumping their fat cocks at me, it was too late to object. Besides, it wasn't as if I was opposed to getting bukkaked -- I was wearing Lorna's clothes anyway. I was however hoping that Lorna would finish off her two men quickly so she could thin the herd a little bit.

Unfortunately, I seemed to be shit out of luck. Although Lorna was feverishly pumping and sucking off her two cocks, her guys showed no sign of cumming any time soon. Mine, however, seemed to be in a terrible hurry. Barely twenty seconds after stepping up to me, the first guy -- the one who had addressed me earlier -- started ejaculating on the front of my top. Almost immediately, the second guy started flinging his goo at me as well. Dozens of strands of white, gooey cum rained down all over my top, my skirt, my shoulders, my arms and even my face.

While they were still at it, I noticed the third guy rushing over to me, furiously wanking his throbbing dick as he positioned himself in between my other two suitors. It was getting a little crowded, but he obviously couldn't wait any longer. Mischievously, he aimed his pulsating cock at the center of my face, instead of my clothes, and just started cumming. Except for a few drops ending up in my hair, he disrespectfully flung his entire load in my slut face, completely drenching me. By the time he was done, I could actually feel ropes of cum dangling from my forehead and my nose. As I carefully opened my left eye -- the right one was creamed shut, and was beyond saving -- I noticed the fourth guy rushing over.

12