Heaven in an Elevator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She trembled as she stood before him in nothing but high heels. Eric's eyes turned liquid as he pulled her lovely body next to his face. He brushed his lips across her smooth belly then down to the little triangle of heaven he had pictured so clearly, so many times in his mind. His tongue found her cleft and tasted the drops of sweet musk. Her scent overwhelmed his senses. He groaned as his hands massaged her inner thighs. The primal sound made Ellie shiver as she entwined her fingers through his thick hair, pushing his head deeper between her legs.

She used two fingers to spread her smooth lips open as his tongue entered deeper into the warm place he had dreamed about for so long. She tasted sweet, hot and wet. He wanted more and more of it. Her heart was beating faster with every stroke of his tongue alongside her throbbing clitoris. She spread her legs wider so he could give all his attention to her hard little clitoris. He fluttered lightly across it at first until the licks became faster and harder. His hands wrapped tightly around the tops of her thighs as he pushed her bare bottom against the cool brushed metal of the elevator wall. Her head tilted back with closed eyes as she whimpered, then cried out as her body shuddered from an intense orgasm. She slid down the wall to the floor along with Eric and his magical tongue. He held onto her tightly as he savored every drop.

She tugged at his hair. "Fuck me Eric, fuck me now!" She whispered gruffly as she raked her fingernails across his broad shoulders, leaving red trails of welts. He slowly stood up holding her in his arms, sliding her body up against the smooth steel wall as she wrapped her legs tightly around his waist. His throbbing, aching cock slid easily inside her still contracting, wet, warm pussy. He fucked her hard, harder than he'd ever fucked a woman before, shoving his cock into her shuddering body over and over, against the cold wall. He grunted every time he pushed deeper and deeper inside her. She whimpered with delight and clung to Eric as tightly as she could while he held her up by her luscious buttocks.

He continued to pound her like his life depended on it until he couldn't hold back any longer. His body tensed and he lost his breath. He felt like he was cumming from the entire length of his legs up to his balls and all the way through the top of his head. Every inch of his body was humming as he pulled out and let what seemed like a gallon of cum squirt all the way up to her tits and flow slowly down her soft firm belly to her thighs. His fingers dug deeply into her flesh, leaving bruise marks on her pale cheeks as he pushed her hard against the wall. His still hard dick pressing up against her warm smooth abdomen. The elevator literally shook from their frantic fucking.

They collapsed into one another against the cool brushed stainless metal. He slowly slid her body back down until her feet were once again touching the floor, kissing her neck and lips softly as he deposited her safely back on the ground. He gazed into her eyes and smiled as he stroked the side of her face, quietly whispering. "You OK?"

With wobbly legs, Ellie nodded and smiled back at him. She leaned on Eric as he embraced her in his arms. The coolness of the wall pressed against her bare ass and the warmth of his muscular body against her breasts was an exalting sensation. Slowly they pulled away from each other. He pulled a handkerchief out of his jacket pocket and handed it to Ellie. She cleaned herself up as well as she could. Eric went about gathering up and separating their strewn clothing.

Eric kept checking his watch. He was back to being the Eric she was used to seeing. He was slightly embarrassed about allowing himself to lose control but not the least bit sorry. Ellie knew him well enough by now not to be surprised by the sudden about face and back to business nature. She understood and loved him for being who he was. She smiled softly to herself as he silently helped her finish clean up before she put on her clothes.

Eric tucked his shirt back into his jeans and chuckled. "I guess we're going to be late to the meeting after all." His sheepish grin reminded her of how shy he could be as he stood there trying very hard to pretend that nothing in particular had just happened between them.

Ellie managed to get her dress and bra back on as she snapped the front of the bodice back up. "How are we going to explain this to Mark?" She smirked in her mirror while combing her hair and checking her makeup.

"We won't have to." Eric pointed to the camera in the upper corner of the elevator as he rolled his eyes. "He's never going to let me live this one down."

Ellie's face turned pale and then bright red as she looked up at the menacing lens of the camera. She put her hand over her mouth and mouthed, "Oh my God!"

Eric shook his head to dismiss her fears. "Don't worry about it. Mark has seen more action on film and off than an entire flock of porn stars. It's just another day in the life for him." Eric waved his hand as to brush away her doubts. "Besides, he's been trying to get us together for a long time. He'll just tell me it's about time. You can't pull anything over on him. Don't even try." He shrugged his shoulders. "Hell, he might even be kind enough to make a copy of the video for us."

Ellie didn't know whether Eric's casual attitude about his best friend watching their first sexual encounter was assuring or alarming. She sighed and quietly nodded in agreement. "I'll take your word for it." There was nothing she could do about it now. She had experienced a first in their relationship and she wouldn't trade this memory for all the modesty in the world.

She looked almost as put together as she did before Eric had picked her up at her apartment. He noticed her looking around on the floor of the elevator. "Are you missing something?"

"Yes, I'm missing something!" She exclaimed with a look of panic. "My panties! I have no panties on!"

Eric cocked one eyebrow. "Well, that's a real shame." He grinned as he pulled them out of his jeans pocket and held them up in front of her. "Do they look like this?"

She tried to snatch them from his hand but he held them out of her reach. "Yes! Now give them back to me!"

He slowly shook his head and smirked. "You can't really call these panties. They don't cover enough to claim that title." He held the thong to his nose, closed his eyes and breathed in her scent before quickly stuffing it deep into his pocket again. "Nope, I'm keeping it. It's my little piece of heaven." She sighed and shook her head in defeat.

He hit the start button and the elevator began its ascent to Mark's office. He planted a soft kiss on her forehead and whispered. "I might think about giving them back tonight after I get you in my bed." Ellie smiled as he gave her hand a gentle squeeze. They stood, holding hands and silently reliving the elevator ride in their minds as they prepared for their face to face meeting with Mark.

The End

12