Helen Gets a Visitor Pt. 02

Story Info
Helen widens the circle.
3k words
4.5
1.4k
3
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/19/2024
Created 12/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sean starts to convert John and Helen's life. Sex between consenting adults, if you are too offended by this, don't read it...

Friends start to get involved.

Helen a visitor and a friend

They spent the rest of the night together in a tangle of arms and legs on the double bed upstairs. Occasionally Helen would find a willing mouth to share long lingering kisses with, not always sure which of her lover's it was at first, and not really caring.

About mid-morning, John got out of the bed and went to make a welcome pot of tea. Returning to the bedroom he opened the curtains and let a mass of bright light fall on the two of them left in bed.

"Oh god that's bright!" cried Helen as she turned away from the sunlight only to be poked in the eye by Sean's limp member.

"Arrgh" she said, "keep it away from me!" And they all erupted in fits of laughter and giggling.

"Huh, that's not what you said last night," replied Sean, feigning disappointment.

"No you're right big boy, but now I just want tea!" pouted Helen.

"And maybe a "sex sandwich", inquired John.

"No, no, no," she pouted back to him. "Well, maybe later," she giggled mischievously into her teacup.

More laughter followed as they all settled down to drink.

"Well what is the plan for today boys?" asked Helen as she poured more tea.

John looked at her and said, "Well..."

"No, no, no, not for at least six hours are either of you going to get into my body, not even a little finger!"

"Aren't we girl?" said Sean as he and John leapt out of bed and started to close in on Helen from both sides.

She let out a squeak and backed away from them as they slowly closed in on her.

Giggling, she retreated into a corner and started to giggle louder and louder.

"Just look at the two of you in the mirror lead by your "willies", she howled and pointed toward the full-length mirror doors.

When they both looked, they saw their crouched figures with stiff, rampant cocks sticking skywards in front of them.

"Talk about following your instincts!" she laughed, finally collapsing helpless on the floor.

The men started to laugh at themselves and each other and both ended up limp and incapable of any kind of sexual activity with anyone!

"Quick, what's the time?" squawked John through bouts of laughter. "About 11 o' clock, why?" said Sean baffled.

"Never mind for now," giggled Helen, followed by more laughter...

Over some lunch, Helen looked up and said, "what's next then guys."

John took a deep breath and said, "When you told me you had been a "good girl" with two men and a woman, did you enjoy it?"

She glanced at Sean and nervously said, "Yes, Sean and two of his friends put me in heaven."

John slowly looked up and said, "I would like to watch you with another woman."

Helen stopped eating and looked at her husband. Both had fulfilled private fantasies last night and she couldn't see why she shouldn't make it one more for him. She thought carefully for a while, and then smiled at John.

"Yes, I'd like that too. Sex with another girl was fantastic and I fancy doing it again".

"Sharon won't be able to get here for you Helen, and she will be really miffed to because she enjoyed having you."

"That's a shame, but maybe I can interest one of my friends from work. She has a secret she would rather not let out," she answered thoughtfully. "I'll just go and make a phone call."

"Hi Olivia, what are you doing later today" said Helen brightly into the phone. "Fancy meeting in the Black Dog for a coffee at about 2 o'clock?"

"Yes, that would be nice, see you there," replied Olivia, intrigued as to why it was at the Black Dog.

Helen turned to John and said, "See you later then, boys, and keep your fingers crossed."

The staff at Dog looked on longingly as the two women sat at the table and ordered coffee. Helen's short dress had ridden quite high, and her long legs were clearly on display. She had deliberately left her knickers off and she slowly exposed her nakedness to them.

Seeing her pussy exposed, the manager came across with the drinks and welcomed them.

"Nice to see you two lovely creatures here again ladies. Can I offer myself or any of my staff to pleasure you?"

"Not at the moment darling, we have something else planned for now." Purred Helen back at him licking her lips provocatively.

"As you wish Sexy Legs," he answered smiling, touching her knee lightly, he left with the words, "The offer is always open for you girls."

Olivia blushed deep crimson at his proposition and Helen's bold answer.

"Helen, what's got into you lately?" she whispered.

"You are going to find that out later girl." She grinned.

"Remember the night we went to the team party in the Black Dog and the staff groped me and tried to get me upstairs? You had a fling with one of the girls, didn't you?" said Helen quite openly.

"Helen" cried Olivia in surprise.

"But you did, didn't you?" Helen persisted.

"Well yes, I did, it was rather good too," said Olivia starting to smile, remembering the soft touch of the other woman. "Why?"

"Because I want you to come home and make love with me now".

Olivia just stared at Helen, her mind a complete whirl, she had never expected to be propositioned so boldly by Helen.

Her pussy started to stir as she remembered the woman teasing her body that night and how it had all ended before she wanted it too. She had to admit that as she looked at Helen, the thought of exploring her body was definitely turning her on.

"Alright, I'll "cum" with you girl!" she finally said laughing, "Fucking with you will be very nice I think!"

Helen breathed a sigh of relief as she realised that this blonde woman was willing to be her next lover. They left the Dog hand in hand and ran to Helen's car, eager to get their hands and mouths on each other's bodies.

As Helen drove toward the house, she glanced across at Olivia who had started to sprawl in the seat next to her. The hem of her dress had ridden up and a white triangle of silk was showing between her long legs. Helen kept glancing as Olivia started to rub her pussy through the soft material as they drove. She was really turned on and a small wet patch was starting to appear.

Olivia slipped her other hand down between Helen's legs and into her damp pussy. She started to moan and realised that she needed to stop the car before she crashed it.

Pulling into a lay-by, she threw herself at Olivia and kissed her deep and long. Olivia's hand moved from her pussy and started to rub Helen's breast. Helen moaned in response and slipped her right hand down between Olivia's wide-open legs.

As she pushed past Olivia's knickers, she was surprised to find no pubic hair protecting the open cunt.

Helen loved the soft bare feeling of this hot pussy as she slipped her finger inside Olivia. Olivia moaned again and kissed back, slowly starting to thrust her hips against Helen's invading fingers.

Suddenly Helen was aware of movement by the car window. Looking up she saw a middle-aged man staring at the two lovers. She giggled, slowly disentangled herself from Olivia and smiled at the man.

He just kept on staring and his mouth dropped open as Olivia stared back and allowed him to watch as she slipped her fingers back inside her exposed pussy.

She started the car and they drove slowly past him, Olivia with fingers in her completely shaved pussy and Helen with her dress pulled up showing him her exposed cunt.

They both burst out into fits of laughter as they cleared the lay-by.

"God Olivia, you're a right little exhibitionist! He almost had a heart attack watching us!" Laughed Helen.

"Yes, I know, I've never thought of it before, but it really turned me on!" she replied.

As they drove, Olivia kept running her fingers lightly all over Helen's body, sending delicious tremors through her.

About a mile before the house Helen looked across at Olivia and said, "You got quite a thrill out of being watched, didn't you?"

Oh, yes, it was great!" she replied.

"Good" answered Helen quietly.

By the time they pulled up at the house, Olivia had managed to work her hand inside Helen's pussy.

Helen pushed back against the probing fingers and her breath started to come in short bursts. With a reluctant gasp she said, "No Olivia, not here, let's go inside first".

They walked toward the door, barely able to keep their hands off each other. Reaching it, Helen pulled Olivia's face toward hers and started to kiss her passionately.

Olivia responded by opening her mouth and thrusting her tongue deep inside Helen's, searching for her tongue.

Helen started to grind her hips against Olivia's, and she responded by thrusting against Helen's pussy with hers.

Her hands slipped to Helen's tight arse, lifting her dress, she slipped her hands onto her bare arse cheeks and started to squeeze. Soon she had Helen's legs parted and she was in-between them, all but fucking her on the doorstep.

Gasping for breath, Helen reached behind her and opened the door. She needed to get Olivia inside before they ended up fucking for real on the doorstep. Besides, John couldn't see them here without sitting in the garden!

Tumbling into the hallway, she grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled her into the living room. Olivia followed, discarding her short dress as she went.

They stopped in the middle of the room and as Helen started to remove her own dress Olivia leant forward and kissed her again. Her kisses made Helen's body shudder with lust again and she nearly crumpled to the carpet.

Olivia held her and started to stroke her breasts and back. Reaching behind Helen, she unclipped her bra and let it fall to the ground. She slowly kissed and sucked down Helen's offered neck and onto her breast. Reaching Helen's erect nipple, she sucked it into her wet mouth and started to nibble and suck it. Helen couldn't take any more and slid to the carpet, still clinging to her girl lover.

Olivia moved down with her and knew she was in total control of this gorgeous creature prostrate before her.

She slowly lowered herself next to Helen and started to kiss her way down her body. Helen looked toward the door, she smiled as she saw both John and Sean watching from the other room.

Olivia's mouth reached the bottom of her stomach and moving round she slowly eased her legs open, exposing her cunt.

Helen felt Olivia's hot breath closing on her willing pussy. She moaned as Olivia's tongue started to play with her exposed sex lips and forgot about the men watching them.

Olivia's slow rhythmic sucking and licking soon had Helen thrusting her cunt up for more and Olivia responded by pushing her long tongue deep into Helen's open body.

Helen cried out as Olivia gripped her tight arse and pulled her pussy hard against her face. The sudden change in the sensitivity sent Helen into a frenzy of passion and she started to climax. Olivia held her bucking body tight as Helen's orgasm blasted through her.

Collapsing on top of Helen, Olivia slowly kissed her way up Helen's soft tummy and onto her other breast.

Helen reached down and unclipped Olivia's bra as she sucked and nibbled her soft breast.

"Now I want to suck your naked pussy darling" she purred into Olivia's ear.

Olivia willingly rolled onto her back and slipped of her knickers as Helen moved between her legs. She opened her pussy as wide as possible and closed her eyes. Waiting for the sensations to come.

Helen reached down and started to lightly play with the gorgeous cunt offered to her.

Olivia squirmed with pleasure at the feelings being created inside her and opened herself even wider, inviting Helen to slip her fingers inside.

Helen gently worked her fingers into Olivia's soft pussy and slowly worked them around in her. Olivia started to thrust onto her fingers, gently fucking herself on them.

Helen withdrew one of her wet fingers and started to ease it into Olivia's tight arsehole. Olivia's eyes opened and looked straight at Helen.

Helen realised that she had never been arse fucked before, so she lent forward, nibbled on Olivia's ear and purred gently, "It's alright, just let it happen, it won't hurt." Olivia relaxed her tight arsehole and allowed Helen to enter her.

This new feeling was strange at first for Olivia. She quickly started to respond as Helen moved the fingers in her pussy and arse together. Her climax built rapidly as Helen moved her fingers faster and faster, fucking her cunt and arse at the same time.

Olivia's orgasm was so intense that it was all Helen could do to hang onto her bucking body. With a cry Olivia went limp and Helen covered her body with her own.

Slowly Helen started to move over Olivia's prostrate body until she could feel her shaved pussy against her own aroused cunt.

She eased Olivia's legs wider apart and started a slow rhythmic "pussy fuck". Olivia started to stir as her body responded to Helen's thrusting cunt and started to grind her pubic bone against Helen's erect clit.

The two men were both rubbing their cocks in time with Helen's thrusting arse. They were both jealous of her, as they wanted to fuck this new girl.

They watched as Helen reached across and produced her vibrator from behind a chair. She started to run it over Olivia's wide-open pussy, concentrating on her stiff clit. Olivia began bucking against it, wanting it to fuck her willing cunt.

Helen refused to allow her to entice it into her greedy pussy and ran it round past her wonton hole, bringing it to rest against her tight arsehole. The vibrations penetrated her whole body, filling her with pleasure.

"Oh yes please," whispered Olivia. "Please fuck me there with it".

Helen had the KY ready and spread it on the head of the dildo. Then she spread more around Olivia's exposed anus, taking the opportunity to slip a long, lubricated finger easily inside her lover's tight arsehole.

Olivia groaned in pleasure as the finger slipped in and then out of her.

Instructing Olivia to lift her knees to her bottom, Helen pushed them apart to expose her to the vibro. She moved round and slowly and gently began to ease the vibrating cock into Olivia's willing body. Olivia felt the tip of the "cock" slipping gently into her arse and started to relax, willing it to fuck her.

The feeling was different to Helen's invading finger. That had moved around inside her bottom, giving her a different sensation as it moved.

The softly buzzing vibrator filled her tight arsehole and the vibrations were sending pleasure waves through her body. She felt completely filled by the invading "cock".

Helen leant her head forward and started to lick and suck on Olivia's exposed clit. That shaved pussy was just asking for attention.

The added sensations startled Olivia and she could feel her orgasm slowly building. She opened her eyes to see Helen's pussy inches from her tongue.

As Helen fucked her arse and sucked her cunt, Olivia started to suck and lick her offered pussy.

Helen moaned in appreciation and worked the vibro deeper into Olivia.

Watching from the doorway, naked and with very stiff cocks, John turned to Sean and whispered, "What's the time."

Sean looked quizzically at him and replied "It's after five, why?" "Good, we can fuck Helen again now! Much more of this and I would be up your arsehole, I need to fuck something!"

Olivia's senses were totally at the control of the woman's mouth on her pussy and the buzzer in her arse, as she slowly became aware of something moving near her face.

She opened her eyes again and was surprised to see a thick cock slowly pushing into Helen's welcoming cunt.

She had never seen anything so erotic before, a rampant dick fucking into Helen's cunt only inches from her face.

She almost came at the sight before her but stopped when she felt the warmth of another body between her legs. She felt something probing into her hot cunt and realised the buzzer was still inside her arse.

Olivia was unable to see the body between her legs as he swiftly thrust his cock deep inside her wet pussy.

Her eyes were fixed on the action immediately above her. The hot cock was now maintaining a steady thrusting in and out of Helen. It almost came out of her as he drew back, then it was thrust forward with such force that Helen's warm mouth sent shivers of pleasure through her cunt as the other man and the buzzing vibrator continued to fuck her body.

It all proved too much for Olivia and she started to climax in a series of mind-blowing waves.

The man inside her came immediately and filled her with hot cum.

Helen started to cry out as the other man quickened his pace and they both exploded in a mutual climax.

They all collapsed in a heap, Olivia looking to see if Helen's husband John, was one of the lovers.

The first man she saw was a complete stranger and Olivia suddenly thought that John wasn't part of this orgy.

John's face suddenly appeared in front of hers and smiled as he leant forward and kissed her, exploring her open mouth with his tongue.

"Hi, Olivia" he said. "Did you enjoy our fuck?"

"God yes," she replied, "Who's been fucking Helen then?"

"Hello Olivia, I'm Sean, and I'm sure it will be a pleasure to fuck you soon!" He said, grinning at her.

"Well, I'm sure I didn't agree to an orgy when I said I'd cum with you Helen, but I'm rather glad I accepted!" laughed Olivia as Helen, still naked, walked in with a tray of drinks.

"I think we could all do with this, don't you? She purred.