Helga Trains Christopher Ch. 01

Story Info
Christopher must please Helga.
5.7k words
4.33
53k
37

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 12/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello you naughty girls and boys.

This is a continuation of the salon and spa story that began with Learn to Love the Hair and is followed by Still Learning to Love the Hair. You may wish to read those first to better understand Christopher's plight. Helga is going to teach Christopher his place and make it clear that his complete obedience is not an option but a strict requirement.

*****

It felt like days had passed when Christopher realized that Enza was finished with him. She got off the table and stretched with a most satisfied purr. She said a few things as she gathered herself but he didn't really hear her. He was dazed and battered. He needed sleep. He needed rest. He would just have to lie in a pile of her pussy hair until he woke up. Within seconds of her stepping outside, he was out like the light in the room.

Enza, dressed in her robe, made her way to the reception desk to find Lydia. The look on her face told Lydia that all had gone well. Another happy customer.

"I'm so glad you gave me the opportunity to extend my time. Those extra 30 minutes would have been a shame to miss."

Lydia was quite pleased to offer them and besides making Enza happy, she had definitely been good for the day's business. She could only imagine how Christopher must be feeling.

"So with your extensive training with Christopher, do you think he has learned to appreciate a woman's natural beauty?"

The two women exchanged smiles and Enza brought a finger to her lips in contemplation.

"You know I did spend some time with him and he has made some progress. However I'm not sure he's really there yet. I'll have to check back with him in the future I think to give him another lesson."

"That sounds wonderful."

The women laughed and laughed before Enza went to the back to get changed. Lydia could not stop smiling. This had become such a great day and she was so happy to have met Enza. She was still a guest, but Lydia felt they could become close friends. She was already looking forward to the next day Enza had an appointment.

After Enza left, Lydia checked in on Christopher and found him asleep, still bound inside the table. He was even snoring a little but not enough to disturb anyone outside the room. She decided to leave him there to rest. She would still have to consider just what was to be done with him later, but for now he had served his purpose and letting him rest and recover seemed like a good idea.

It was only much later, as they were closing, that Lydia thought once more about Christopher. He hadn't made any noises so she figured he was likely still asleep. She was happy he had been able to please Enza but she was still a bit concerned by his actions that afternoon. Had he gotten past Helga he no doubt would not only have left the building for the day, but would have been gone for good; or at least he would have tried.

No, Christopher couldn't be trusted. So Lydia figured she and Helga would have to talk and come up with some solution. Something had to be done. And she was so thankful Helga had been there to restrain him when needed.

Lydia found Helga and told her she would need to speak with her about Christopher before she left. She then proceeded with closing the day's business as everyone else, the few that were there, finished up for the day and headed home.

With that taken care of she sat down with Helga to discuss Christopher. He had tried to run. He had to be restrained and even though that is what Enza had asked for, she felt he would have needed restraint at that point to be trusted with any service.

"Helga, I so appreciate how you were able to handle that issue with Christopher earlier. Now I'm not sure just what we need to do with him."

"He can't leave. Not now. We see about his things but if he leave this building someone has to be with him. Until we sure we can trust him."

"But when do you think we'll be able to trust him? I'm okay making him finish his day, but while he should stay and we can use his service I'm afraid he may be more of a liability now than an asset."

"We must break him."

Suddenly Lydia had flashbacks of a boxing movie, but she put that aside. Just what did Helga have in mind? Lydia was in charge here and she was cautious not to let things get out of hand. But then Helga was hired for this sort of thing. Helga was supposed to keep the troops in line, and maybe she deserved some space to do that.

"What did you have in mind?"

"He is still in table. He did his job. But he must know this is not one-time thing. This he must do whenever he is ordered. He must obey."

"Okay, I'm with you. What do you suggest?"

"Tonight I will stay and train him. I will also make sure he does not leave. Tomorrow you will come in and we will train him some more. We will make it clear he has nowhere to go."

"So you'll stay here overnight? What kind of training were you thinking of?"

"He is still in table. He will do for me what he did for that lady. He will learn he has no choice. He will obey."

Lydia could barely suppress a laugh. She didn't dare in front of Helga for fear she would take it the wrong way. But she couldn't help but think how Christopher would react to such news. Enza may have been a bit cruel, but one could hardly argue that she wasn't a beautiful woman. Helga had her charm but 'beautiful' wouldn't be one of the first words anyone used to describe her.

"You would do that to him? I suppose that's fine with me. Now what about tomorrow? We're closed tomorrow. And just what more will we have to do?"

"Yes. But right now he is problem we must fix. When you come tomorrow I will know what to do. It will matter what he does tonight."

Lydia sat and thought for a few moments. Helga had done her job perfectly so far and was willing to get more involved. Sure she might want the pleasure of Christopher's tongue and likely wouldn't get such attention if he wasn't restrained. But then, didn't she deserve that much.

Lydia decided that for now she would leave the matter to Helga. She could be trusted with him and worse case she would have some fun before they had to come up with another solution.

"Okay, Helga. I'll leave him in your capable hands. Just remember we can't have any serious injuries. Be careful with him. He needs to be here in the morning when I come in."

"Certainly. He will be able to work. Tomorrow we will check progress."

With little more said, Lydia locked up for the night and went home, leaving Christopher to deal with Helga and her plans for further training. Lydia almost could have felt sorry for him. Almost.

@@@@@

Christopher was awakened rather suddenly and violently and his body became aware of several things immediately. He had jerked his head back and was aware his neck was restrained. But a split second before that, he was aware that his hands were restrained behind his back. But even before that, in a fraction of a second, what caused the following actions was the sudden shock of pain he felt deep in his balls.

His actions were reflexive, and it took a few seconds after for him to get his bearings and remember where he was; restrained on his knees with his hands cuffed behind his back, and his head poking through the center of the massage table. He turned his head to find Helga standing next to the shock treatment machine with an evil grin on her face.

"Nap time is over for you. Now we must discuss behavior."

Christopher's face felt sticky and itchy and his eyes were burning. As he began to understand why, his mind quickly flipped through the events of the last few hours. It began about mid-morning as he was hoping to leave when Lydia found him and told him he was needed for a massage.

He really didn't want to do it, but was relieved when he saw the beautiful woman, Enza was her name, that he was to be working on. She wanted full service and before long Christopher had his hands on her perfect tits. It was all going so well until she revealed her pussy, or rather, the forest of hair which hid her pussy from view.

Christopher had no love for a hairy pussy and had always required woman he was with to be completely shaved. However in this case he had no choice but to care for her needs. And naturally she wanted a lot of pussy worship; hairy pussy worship.

It was a struggle for him to comply but it only got worse as she kept pushing against his face and grinding herself on his mouth. It was a long massage and he spent most of it with his face in her hairy snatch. Thus afterwards he spent a great deal of time washing his face and trying to clear his mouth, nose, and throat of unwanted hairs.

That had been a step too far. Christopher had decided to leave the salon, confident he could get away from these crazy people and their demands. As he was about to leave Lydia and Helga cornered him in the back. They were actually asking him to perform another massage for her. And they mentioned something about him not needing his hands because he was being secured.

As if he had needed anymore reason, he was at that point quite determined to leave. He just had to get past Helga. He thought he could do it. He really thought he had a chance. But Helga stopped him and it wasn't long before he found out what they meant about being secured in the massage table.

He was on his knees under the table and his hands cuffed, in leather and steel, behind his back. His head was poking up through a hole in the center of the table and such that he could not pull it back out unless someone released him. In the struggle, and also to make him comply, they had attached electrodes to his balls, and Helga had given him a shock to let him know they meant business.

He was very well trapped and could see no way out. He also wanted to avoid any more of the painful shocks. Finally they left him to perform this second massage for Enza. This one was worse than the first. She had shocked him as well, to make sure it was working properly and he knew he had to please her no matter how distasteful it might be.

It was another long massage and he had to work her hairy pussy in several positions and even found his face buried in her ass. When she was finished with him his face was covered in her juices and he was sure much of her hair could be now found on his face. And he was exhausted.

By the time she left the room he had fallen asleep. He didn't know how long he had slept but what woke him was the searing pain he just felt to his balls. Helga had reminded him of his futile position, and it felt like she was far from done with him.

"Wake up pretty boy. You must pay attention."

She waved the remote, reminding Christopher how easily she could put him in pain. He guessed she had used the same setting Enza had which was not the lowest, but he also feared it was not the highest. And Helga didn't come off as being compassionate.

"Yes. I'm awake. You can let me out of this thing now."

"Not so soon. First I talk."

Being in no position to argue, Christopher resigned himself to hear what she had to say. At least her talking was better than her zapping his balls. And though he still wanted to find a way out of this nightmare, he wasn't going anywhere while he was still attached to this table.

"You did well for this lady. You did what you were told."

Helga was beginning to pace around the table. She kept in view of Christopher but she moved like she was stalking an animal. And she had the strength of a predator. He had already found that out.

"Then you had break. Then you were told to do it again. But you refused."

Now she stopped and held up the remote again. He knew there was nothing he could say to stop her from pressing the button if that's what she wanted to do. He also figured anything he said would only encourage her to do so.

"You cannot refuse. You do as you are told. If not you are punished."

He tried not to scream but he still made a loud grunting noise as the current passed through his defenseless testicles. As he tried to regain his composure he realized that this woman was dangerous.

"I think many workers here do not take me seriously. But I am serious."

This time he did scream. He even said a few 'fucks' under his breath as he tried to calm down and wish the pain away. This jolt felt stronger than the last. Or maybe it was just his body surrendering to the electrical attack.

"I do take you seriously. I promise. I'm sorry."

"You understand I am in control?"

"Yes, yes. You are in complete control."

"And you will behave? You will do as you are told?"

"Yes. Anything. Just please don't do that again."

"I decide. If you behave, maybe I will not shock you. If you don't behave, you know I will."

"Yes. Thank you. I will behave. I promise."

"This is good."

Once again she was now moving around the room. He was no match for her physically even out of his bonds, and he wasn't a match for anyone like this. Fear was growing inside him as he watched her.

She was a large woman; a strong woman. She had thick legs, arms, and chest. She may be a little overweight, but no doubt there was a lot of muscle under there.

He noticed how tight her clothes were and thought that wouldn't be much of a surprise. She probably had trouble finding clothes that would fit her properly. He also found himself wondering if she accidentally tore her clothes due to her strength. He was sure she could pop any button she wanted to.

"So you do massage for this woman. She is beautiful. So why you no want to do it again?"

"She is very beautiful. But she wanted me to kiss her...and lick her...in her private areas."

Christopher had never talked so frankly with Helga before. He wasn't even sure how much she knew about what went on behind closed doors. And he didn't know how she would react to more colorful language. So he tried to keep it professional while still answering her questions.

"And what is problem? You never do this for women?"

"No that's not it. She was very...she...she does not shave there. She had...lots of hair."

"Hair? And what is problem?"

"I don't like hair. I can't do that. It makes me...sick. It is everywhere. I can't do it."

Helga seemed to pause a moment to consider this. Even as he said it Christopher felt he didn't have a way to convey his personal revulsion and was certain Helga would not fully understand. And if she did, how much would she care.

"What about other parts of her body? You like other parts?"

"Well yes. As I said, she is a beautiful woman."

"What parts you like?"

"Well...she has nice legs, she is very fit, nice eyes, and she has...well, her breasts are very nice."

"Yes. I think you like breasts very much. Maybe too much."

He wasn't sure if he should have said it and now he was even more concerned. Thankfully she didn't seem to follow up on that. Surely she understood that a lot of men were into boobs.

"So you see her breasts, yes? And you touch her breasts?"

"Yes."

"And that make you happy, yes?"

"Well, um, yes."

"But you not want her happy because she have hair?"

Even with her broken English and accent, when she put it like that it did make him sound rather silly and selfish. If this was an argument, he knew he was losing. And yet he never wanted to experience anything like that again.

"I can't do that. I can make her happy in other ways. Just not that."

"You think people come here to make you happy? Business not to make you happy. Business for you to make them happy."

He knew it was a lost cause. He wouldn't be able to explain it to her and even if he could he still would not receive any sympathy from this woman.

She shook her head a few times as if dismissing him for being a fool. Then she walked over to the sink and wet a towel. The conversation appeared to be over, at least for now.

"Now I think we wash your face."

Christopher could not help but let out a sigh of relief. He had almost forgotten about his face during this short interrogation, but he was welcoming the chance to feel clean again. And maybe after that she would let him out of his bonds and this table.

Helga went to work on his face with the towel. She had to return to the sink several times to rinse it out, but eventually he was presentable. She even had to work into his hairline, evidence that the woman had made good use of his entire face.

She stepped back and looked him over before tossing the towel in the sink. Then standing with hands on her hips, she addressed the male trapped inside the table.

"There. Better."

"Yes. Thank you. Though I still could use a shower. If you could just let me out of here."

She just stood there. It wasn't a blank stare, but it was indifferent. She looked as though she hadn't heard him or hadn't cared to hear him. And more to the point, she wasn't taking any steps to release him.

"Helga?"

"You clean enough for now. You need training. More training starts now."

Christopher could feel his eyes watering and he fought to hold back the tears. This just couldn't be! When would this nightmare be over? He didn't know what Helga intended to do, but the fact that she was leaving him locked in the table meant it couldn't be good.

Helga started unbuttoning her shirt. Christopher found he could not look away. He realized he had never seen much of her body before, and he was fine with that. But he was about to get a good look.

She didn't unbutton her shirt sensually. She wasn't looking to excite Christopher. She also didn't do it in a rush. She wasn't embarrassed or nervous. She simply took her time, confident that this was all on her terms. Although she was pleased to see that Christopher couldn't take his eyes away from her as she removed her blouse.

Christopher first noticed the deep cleavage as she undid her top. He liked breasts in all shapes and sizes, but what he liked most about big, full breasts, fat breasts, was the cleavage. It always seemed to call to him. He imagined necklaces and lockets being lost in there. He thought of women folding bills and stashing them deep between their breasts and out of sight. And these days women seemed to find it a great place to hold their cellphones.

Of course besides these things which drew attention to the breasts and the deep divide between them, he wanted a couple other things to get between them. When he saw cleavage like this he wanted to bury his face in it; to dive deep and search for any of those hidden treasures, just to be sure. And while he loved to bury his face in the soft, thick tit flesh. There was something else he liked to put in the cleavage.

For the most part, his love of tits was about using his hands, and mouth, and his entire face against them. And also just to stare at them for hours. But with a pair of big ol' titties, a nice set of floppy funbags, well then it was time for a good old fashioned tit fuck. He could cum buckets on a woman's face if she had big, fat tits.

He had been watching her cleavage as she removed each of the buttons. He had been thinking about cleavage and how he enjoyed it. He even found himself thinking about her cleavage. And to his surprise, he found he was growing a rather large erection under the table.

Taking off her top, he could now see her bra. It wasn't pretty, it was functional; a classic white or off-white bra with enough fabric and wire to contain her boulders. It was so thick he couldn't tell anything about the breasts behind it.

She reached behind her back and he knew the moment of truth was upon them. He saw the slack, both in her bra and in her flesh as she unfastened the closure at the back. Then bringing her arms forward she let it fall off her tits and into her hands, where she crumpled it slightly and tossed it on the counter.

Oh my God! He of course had some idea of the size and shape, even within the restrictive bra. But he couldn't have prepared himself for the sight before him now. They fell and jiggled as the bra was released and that's when he saw them. The largest nipples he had ever seen!

12