Helping Hand or No?

Story Info
Ava tries to wake her sleepy boyfriend.
769 words
4.5
5.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was written for the 750 Word Project 2024, below this line are exactly 750 words:

Ava licked her fingers as she lay in her bed. Fingers that had been deep inside her pussy only moments before when she finished her sixth orgasm. She had developed a taste for her own juices and she savored it even now.

Ava could see the faint sign of light coming through the window; sunrise was not too far away. She had been awake over an hour and unable to asleep. Masturbating helped pass the time but hadn't made her sleepy.

She looked over to her left where her boyfriend Niles lay fast asleep. "You slept through all of that you asshole," she said in a low voice. She tried to wake him earlier but couldn't.

She had gotten really frustrated with him earlier. They had gone out to dinner earlier, and then to a small party, before making their way home. Ava knew that Niles had been up since early that morning, working a full day before the two of them went out. "I'm gonna fuck you really hard when we get home," he had whispered to her when they were at their friend's house. She was in agreement and the thought of what lay at the end of the evening made her incredibly horny.

But once they were back to her place, Niles went to take a shower while Ava spoke to her sister on the phone who had unexpectedly called here. Once finished with the call, she went into the bedroom to find him in the bed, fast asleep. She tried to wake him to no avail.

Ava knew Niles had a long day, but she was still frustrated. After some pouting, she turned out the lights and climbed into bed with him.

Now with the sun slowly beginning to rise, and six orgasms in the book, Ava had a thought: "Maybe I should share the wealth," she said to herself.

Ava pulled back the blanket that had been covering Niles. Removing the covers revealed his naked body, and more importantly, in her eyes, his penis, which was in a semi-erect state.

"How about that," she said as she gazed at his member. "Let's see if we can stiffen that morning wood of yours."

Ava lightly ran her fingers along the shaft of his cock. Almost immediately, his dick began to harden even more. In less than a minute it has swollen up and was fully erect.

"Now let's play," Ava said. She moved her head over his cock, worked her mouth and let drip saliva from her mouth, coating his dick. Then, with her hands on either side of his manhood, she placed her thumbs on the underside of his cock and began to slowly rub it. Slick with her saliva, her thumbs slipped effortlessly against the bare skin of his cock.

Ava continued a slow kneading of his dick, applying more saliva to keep him slippery. "We'll see how much of this you can take," she said.

She heard Niles moan softly as she played with his cock. "Maybe you're having a sexy dream," she said as she continued to gently work his dick. She moved her thumbs clockwise, counterclockwise, then up and down, all the while watching his face as she worked him over.

"Enough playtime," Ava said. She wrapped her right hand snugly around the shaft of Nile's cock and began slowly stroking him. "Wakey, wakey," she said in a louder voice. "Because if you don't wake up I'll stop and leave you with blue balls!"

Ava kept slowly pumping his cock, but Niles was still asleep. She tightened her grip and started stroking faster. "I'm giving you one minute to wake up," she said. "Then I'm stopping. Sixty... fifty-nine..." She got to fifty when he finally awoke.

"Hey, babe, what're you..." Niles stopped as he rubbed his eyes and realized what Ava was doing.

"About time you woke up," Ava aid. "Now just lay still until I'm done."

"Yes, ma'am," he replied, a big grin on his face. Ava's hand picked up speed, now almost a blur. It was not even another minute when he started cumming, with thick ropes of semen shooting onto his chest and belly.

Finally spent, Niles said, "You should have woke me up earlier, babe. We could have had more fun."

Ava rolled her eyes. "I'll tell you about waking you up," she said as she got up out of the bed. As she went out of the bedroom door, he heard her say, "But first, coffee!"