Helping Out at the Lingerie Shop

Story Info
Sex with a stranger.
2.6k words
4.3
25.2k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shegetsit
Shegetsit
14 Followers

She parked the car very precisely in one of the few remaining parking spaces and turned the engine off. The air conditioning stopped, and she was quickly reminded of the heat outside.

It was definitely summer in the South of France and no time for sitting in the car any longer than she needed. So then, would she take her knickers off? He'd told her not to wear any when she left the house that morning, but she'd insisted she would, albeit the tiniest pair he would let her have. Those guys walking up the stairs behind her at the sports superstore... she hardly dared think what their view must have been like. She caught herself smiling in the rear-view mirror and decided she wasn't so worried about that after all. So with one decisive action, she pushed herself up in the driver's seat enough to hook her thumbs either side of the skimpy pink knickers and pulled them down to her ankles and stepped out of them. They were already wet. Good job they're off then, she thought to herself, quickly exiting the rapidly warming car.

She walked confidently towards the shop entrance. If there was any shop she could enter wearing just a short dress and nothing else, then this was it, even if the clothes and accessories they sold were of an extremely adult nature to say the very least. Hidden away on one of those industrial estates, it was pleasingly anonymous yet not without a certain style inside and always with a warm and friendly welcome from the rather beautiful young manager who ran the place. Even though she had visited the store before with her husband, she felt no particular concern about being on her own. This was just another shop in many respects, and better than that, they even had a sale on.

The door closed behind her and it immediately struck her as busier than last time she had been there. Maybe the sale had encouraged the shoppers in. Unconcerned by the number of customers, she started to look through the different rails of clothes and noticed several other couples and a few single shoppers mooching around doing the same. With more than 50% off the marked prices, she was starting to think that maybe she would buy something after all. She liked the idea of giving him (and herself) a treat back at home, or out in public if she dared. The manageress had already greeted her and offered whatever assistance she might require, but browsing through the ludicrously sexy clothes and lingerie was all she needed. That would be enough of a story for him when she got home, especially without any knickers on.

She was suddenly startled from her erotic reverie by a hand gently touching her shoulder from behind. She turned to see a young man, seemingly in his thirties, bearded and muscular, standing in front of her.

"I'm sorry" he began, in a strong French accent. "I didn't mean to surprise you, it's just that you seem to know what you're doing here and I have no idea how to choose anything for my wife?"

"Perhaps you might help me?"

"Well, I could I suppose, I don't really know that much about the things here myself though."

"Well my wife, she is English like you, and about your height and build so any advice you can give me would be really appreciated." He thinks I'm English, she thought, deciding not to correct him in that regard.

"I mean" he continued, "What gift from here would you like to receive?"

She thought for a moment, "It's not just what she wants, you both have to take pleasure from the gift. Show me what you would like first," she said with increasing confidence. He held up a couple of items he had already picked out. They certainly didn't leave anything to the imagination. At that point, the manageress returned with a cheery "Would you like to try these on? The changing room is over there and, of course, take your husband in with you to make sure you are both happy with your choices."

And with that, she breezed away to the numerous other couples in the shop; it was a busy day for erotic clothes shopping it seemed.

"I'm really sorry." he said laughing, "I should let you get on with your own shopping." But in one of those moments that can only be described by saying 'I don't know what possessed me', she looked him in the eye and said;

"I can try them on for you if that would help?"

And before he could answer, she took the items from him, turned and walked to the changing room.

Hardly daring to look behind her, she heard the changing room door close and turned around to see him settling into the chair provided.

"I accept your offer" he said smiling.

She hung the garments up and with her back to him she lifted the dress up and over her head. She was naked apart from her favourite sports shoes which she now slowly bent over to unlace. Bending over from the waist and reaching down to unlace each shoe, she knew she was giving him a stunning view of not just her arse, but also the sticky, wet lips of her now dripping cunt. When she felt she couldn't drag out the shoe removal any longer, she kicked them away and turned around to face him. She could feel her nipples hardening, tingling and ached for them to be sucked. She reached out for the first item of clothing and slipped it over her head. It was red and lacy, and her nipples poked through the thin lace material. It was short as well and barely covered her arse.

"What do you think of this one then?" she asked even though she could see the shape of his hardening cock through his thin shorts as clear evidence that he was very pleased with this choice.

"Fantastic" was all he managed. And then; "could you turn around?". She turned around and bent slightly forward.

"How's that? Can you see my cunt alright?"

She was slightly shocked by her own language but was very turned on to be talking like this with a man she had met just a few minutes before.

"Yes, it looks really very inviting." She pulled the garment off over her head and replaced it with the second item. This one was a black corset that went to her waist only, completely revealing her arse and cunt and then stopped just below her breasts leaving them perched on the material and sticking out in front of her. Her nipples hardened even more. She approached him and he sat upright and forward in the chair until his mouth was just a few inches from her nipples. Just suck them now, she thought. And then said out loud;

"Just suck them now". He began sucking them, one after the other, and back and forth and at the same time, he reached around her and placed a hand on each buttock, gently pulling her arse cheeks apart.

They were both startled by a knock on the changing room door and a "may I come in?". She stepped back and sideways just in time as the manager put her head round the door.

"How are those looking?"

"Great thanks", they both replied, and she then continued;

"We're just deciding which one is best."

"OK, let me know if you need anything. Sorry we are so busy today!" and she disappeared again, closing the door behind her. Alone again, she removed the second item of erotic clothing, deciding she liked being naked in front of this stranger. Reaching down into her handbag, she rummaged about in one of the side pockets and pulled out an extra-large condom her husband had bought her for just such an occasion.

"Quickly" she said handing it to him and turning around and getting down on all fours. She heard his shorts unzipping and then felt him kneeling behind her.

Reaching back between her legs she thought she'd help guide him into her dripping wet cunt. She put her hand around his rock-hard cock and gasped. It was simply massive. But before she had chance to think any further, he was pushing it into her cunt, inch by inch. And it wasn't just the length, it seemed about as thick as a cucumber. But he knew what he was doing and within seconds he was fucking her hard and fast until he had all of it filling her, and thumping into her cunt, stroke after stroke. Reaching forward he brushed and pinched her nipples before landing several well-aimed slaps on each buttock reddening her cheeks and making them sting. Just as she thought he was about to come, he pulled his cock out and she felt his tongue on her arsehole.

Then the unmistakable feel of that monster cock pressing against her arsehole. Time for her one word of French she thought;

"Lentement!"

He duly proceeded with care, but she had never had anything that size up there before. Loads of cocks, yes, but nothing this big. It hurt, but he pulled back, licked her arse again and then tried once more. It took a few strokes to get it started but this time he wasn't going to withdraw it. With each stroke, he pushed it a little further and she felt her arse stretching wider and wider to accommodate his massive cock.

"I have some friends who would appreciate your modelling services if you had a free afternoon or evening" he whispered in between pumping her arse harder and harder. "How many?" she gasped back.

"About 10"

"OK" she replied.

"They would want to fuck you at least twice but would pay you well." -

"Good." was all she could manage. It wasn't exactly an interview situation, but she decided she had got the job as he suddenly gasped and began to pump jet after jet of creamy spunk with his cock buried deep in her arsehole.

A few seconds later he pulled his cock out and she reached her hands back to pull her arse cheeks wide open and give him a view of her gaping arsehole.

"Wow. my friends are going to love you!" he said approvingly. She looked back as he slipped off the condom, then quickly turned and took it back but couldn't resist also taking that giant cock in her mouth to suck it off and swallow the last of his come. "This will be your first duty when we meet again; to suck all ten men lined up for you." Mmmm she said still sucking his cock, as she tied a knot in the top of the condom and dropped it into her bag. She let his cock out of her mouth, and he pulled his shorts up, grabbed the two garments and walked out saying;

"We will see you soon then". She also quickly dressed and left the changing room and headed over to the till to see where he was.

"Your man left you this" the manageress said holding up a bag.

"He said he'd see you later." If she disapproved, there was nothing in her voice or expression to show it.

"Come back soon" she said handing the bag over.

Walking out to the car, she looked inside to see both of the outfits, two 50 Euro notes and a business card. It occurred to her that he had been shopping for her all along and not his wife at all. If she even existed. Biting her bottom lip, she looked up and around to see if he was still there and waiting for her, but he had gone. And now she had to return home and explain how she had come by the clothes and the money...

The drive home gave her a moment to think about what she would do next. She replayed the facts over in her mind; she had met a man in a sex shop and within minutes she was naked and being fucked in her cunt and arse before sucking his cock and swallowing the last of his come. OK then, so, it probably wasn't going to work if she got home, embraced her husband and said "well, you'll never guess what happened to me while I was out shopping today!". However, she had a plan. And a plan driven by the realisation that she still felt incredibly turned on and she needed to orgasm. She knew what she'd do.

She walked through the front door as her husband emerged from his office.

"I see you've been shopping" he said eyeing the bag she was holding.

"And our favourite shop too" he continued. She put her handbag on the dining chair then tipped the contents of the shopping onto the oak dining table. The clothes, money, business card and her knickers tumbled out. He looked puzzled as he took the scene in, but before he could speak, she pulled the dress off over her head again for the second time that day and approached him. Pulling him to the table, she laid back with her legs open as he quickly unbuckled his belt and stepped out of his shorts. His cock slipped easily into her.

"God, you're wet already!" he murmured appreciatively.

"Yes, that's because yours is the second cock in there today." His cock hardened and he fucked her steadily;

"tell me about it. Every detail" he demanded.

She retold the story as he fucked her, relaying every detail of what she did and how she felt.

"And you will be calling that number for an afternoon of fucking, won't you?" though it was an order rather than a question.

"Of course, darling" she replied. When she got to the part about having her arse fucked, he stopped and pulled his cock out. Grabbing her legs, he pushed her knees up to her chest so he could view her arsehole.

"My God, he must have had a monster cock, your arse is still stretched open!" And with that, he stood up and pushed his cock effortlessly into her arse.

"My turn now" he said and continued;

"I hope he used a condom though".

She reached into her handbag on the dining chair next to her and pulled out the used condom and held it up like a hunter showing his catch.

"Open it and pour it over your tits", he ordered her. As he pounded her arse, she undid the knot and began pouring the huge volume of come over her tits.

"And save some for your mouth too' he ordered again. She moved it above her open mouth and squeezed in the last few drops and then showed him her tongue covered in spunk.

He fucked her arse harder as she massaged the spunk into her tits whilst showing him the spunk in her open mouth. He was about to come when he shouted;

"Swallow it".

She closed her mouth and gulped and reopened her mouth to show her tongue with the spunk gone. He started to come, again pumping jets of his come deep into her arse. Almost falling back with the ferocity of his orgasm, he pulled up a dining chair and began to eat her well-fucked cunt bringing her almost to orgasm.

"Now you take over, I want to watch you come".

He sat back in the chair, holding her wide open as she wanked herself. Within seconds she arched her back, gasping as wave after orgasmic wave pulsed through her cunt and arse. It was a spectacular sight and he could barely believe how long she orgasmed for before slowly subsiding and collapsing back on the able exhausted. A few moments passed before he was able to recover himself and stand up. Holding up the black corset he said smiling at her;

"and I see you'll have something suitable to wear when you arrive for your gangbang too."

Shegetsit
Shegetsit
14 Followers