Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suman began to fuck her hard and she lifted her pelvis to meet each of his strokes.

Hema alternated rubbing her clit, pinching her nipples and pinching Suman's nipples. She encouraged Suman by begging, "Give it to me, baby. I want it hard and fast."

Each panting word from Hema inflamed Suman more and more. They continued to thrust into each other for several minutes before Suman announced, "Here it comes, baby."

Hema moaned back, "Fill me up with your sperm, Suman." With one last thrust Suman complied with Hema's request. She climaxed a second time as she felt his final thrust. His ass clinched with each pumping squirt that soaked deep into Hema's womb.

Eight squirts later he relaxed on top of Hema and kissed her passionately on the lips as there were juices mixed, so did their tongues. It was complete intimacy.

Suman finally broke the kiss and said, "Baby, you are fantastic. I haven't had a fuck like that in a long time."

Hema smiled and said, "We're not through yet stud. I'm just getting started."

Suman chuckled, glanced at Rashid and said, "Re-enforcement's?"

Rashid was ready. He said, "Stand aside Suman, if you please."

Hema was a bit puzzled but quickly realized that Suman was passing the baton to Rashid. Her first thought was that she wanted another round with Suman but the altered plan seemed fine. She thought, "If Rashid is half as good as

Suman then they can trade off as long as they want."

Rashid started by kissing Hema's large tits. She moaned as he let his teeth pull gently at her nipples. Hema caressed his head with her hands as he put love bites all over her tits. She was heating up again.

She pulled Rashid away from her tits and kissed him passionately. Rashid's cock grazed Hema's thigh and left a trail of pre-cum. She began to hump her cum filled cunt toward Rashid's cock. We little help from Rashid Hema's cunt was able to hunt down the head of his cock.

Rashid did the rest and plunged in smoothly.

Rashid fucked Hema as vigorously as Suman did. His cock was the same length as Suman's but slightly thinner.

Hema's tight box could barely tell the difference between the two. Hema's brain was yet again in sexual ecstasy. She came for a third time as she bellowed, "Fuck me hard. Give it to me, baby. I'm cuuummmmmmiinnnngg."

Mid-way through Rashid and Hema's fuck Suman realized that Hema was a very passionate and possibly insatiable. He was glad. He would be paying her a sizable sum and wanted to get his money's worth. Suman made it a point to reward his employee's whenever possible.

This situation would give him the opportunity. Hema was already working over Rashid and he was enjoying himself immensely. Suman felt he should allow Bhiku to have the same enjoyment. While Hema and Rashid were in the throws of ecstasy he slipped on his pants and left the house to find Bhiku. A moment later the two men reentered the house to find Hema sucking enthusiastically on Rashid's cock. Bhiku couldn't believe his eyes.

Rashid was nearing his first climax. He croaked, "Hema, you do that so well. You're about to get a reward."

Hema pulled the cock from her mouth and stroked it while she said, "Oh baby, let me taste your juice."

Rashid's first squirt splashed against Hema's face. She quickly latched onto the cock head and sucked the remainder of Rashid's cum out of his cock. Her actions caused Rashid to shiver all over and jerk out of control.

He involuntarily jerked his cock from Hema's mouth.

Fortunately, she had sucked him dry.

Hema looked up at Suman and noticed Bhiku for the first time. She smiled and said, "More help, eh Suman?" She sat up and motioned for Bhiku to come closer. She worked his uniform trousers down to his feet while he removed his coat and shirt. Bhiku stepped out of his pants and slipped off his loafers. Hema slowly worked his boxers down exposing a very large cock.

It had to be ten inches long and very thick.

Hema immediately attacked the long fleshy tube. She could only get about four inches into her mouth. It was simply too thick. Hema satisfied her lust by licking the shaft from head to root.

She took Bhiku's massive balls into her mouth and sucked on them.

Hema commented, "Oooh, I'll bet these balls have enough seed in them to drown me. God, what a way to go. It might be worth it." Suman and Rashid watched with amazement as the sex crazed woman bathed Bhiku's cock and balls with her tongue. Hema had Bhiku raise one leg and place it on the back of the sofa to give her better access. This allowed her to work behind Bhiku's balls and swab down his asshole. The trio of men had never seen a woman this hot.

Finally, Hema said, "Bhiku, I want this thick bat of yours in my pussy now."

Bhiku didn't have to be told twice. Hema was back on her back and Bhiku had the huge head of his cock knocking at Hema's pussy.

He thrust in and in and in. She took the entire length. The woman was designed to take cock and a lot of cock. She swooned and shivered with the very full penetration.

One stroke later and Hema screamed, "Fuck, I'm cuuummmiinnnggg."

Bhiku didn't stop. He began to saw into Hema as she flopped around on the sofa. She was in a sexual frenzy. She seemed to be having a continuous orgasm. She moaned and grunted trying to communicate but nothing was getting through.

Bhiku seemed to be able to go on forever. Suman and Rashid watched as Bhiku tortured Hema for fifteen minutes before blowing his load up her cunt. Hema was out of it after Bhiku had finished. It took her a couple of minutes to be able to form a sentence.

Finally Hema croaked, "God, was that great." She sat up and several large globs of cum bubbled out of her pussy and dripped onto the floor.

Rashid said, "Look at that drooling pussy would you."

Hema scooped up what she could from her pussy and fed it to her mouth. She groaned with each taste as though she was tasting an expensive dessert. "I see you're doing all you can to please the client," said Srini. Suman had answered the door while Bhiku was rewiring Hema's circuits.

Now Srini had walked up to where Hema was sitting and eating her snack.

Hema jerked her head up in the direction of the new male voice.

Srini's thick cock met her face to face. Before she could say anything and Srini put the head of his cock in her mouth. Still somewhat in a sexual daze, Hema began to slurp Srini's cock with wild abandon.

Srini said, "I've dreamed of this Hema ever since I met you and you've exceeded my dreams. Wow, does your mouth feel good."

Hema looked up into Srini's eyes and she smiled around his cock. Srini continued, "As wonderful as your mouth feels, I would like to try another hole. It looks like the clients have done an admirable job on your pussy. I think I'd like to try your asshole."

Hema pulled Srini's cock from her mouth and said, "Oh yeah Srini, fuck my ass."

Hema turned around and put her knees on the sofa and rested her arms on the back of the sofa. Srini scooped up some of the still flowing juices from Hema's pussy and rubbed them on her asshole.

Hema had left Srini's cock slimy with her saliva so he was good to go. Slowly he eased his tool into Hema's ass. He gave her plenty of time to adjust to his thick cock.

After a couple of slow strokes Srini let Hema have it. He looked like a locomotive pumping into her. Hema began to whine and whimper with the onslaught. She had an orgasm the minute he started slamming her.

Hema began to get used to the pumping. The sensations she was feeling had leveled off to constant fire of pleasure. Most of the time her gaze was fixed over her shoulder at Srini's face or the shaft that penetrated her. Her gaze was broken at one point when Bhiku groaned and said, "Man, what a fine piece of ass."

Hema looked up and smiled at Bhiku and crooked a finger at him.

He walked around the sofa and stood in front of Hema. She didn't hesitate to take Bhiku's semi hard cock into her mouth. She began to make a mess of his cock and her mouth.

Saliva was flying about and her grunts filled the air. Bhiku's face was a torture of pleasure. He gasped, "Whoa, can this bitch suck cock." After five minutes he filled Hema's mouth and she swallowed the entire load.

Rashid was next in her mouth after a small adjustment on the couch. Suman had slipped under Hema and now had his cock up her cunt.

Srini continued in her ass and Rashid plugged her mouth. Now Hema's squeals were muffled but they still indicated her climaxes.

They seem to be coming with regularity now that three cocks filled her body.

The men developed a rhythm and kept Hema trapped between them. She had nowhere to go but ecstasy.

Srini, Suman and Rashid plowed ahead keeping the hot female quivering between them. Hema's circuits were now on overload.

She was reaching the limits of her ability to take pleasure and stay conscious. Fortunately for her, the men were nearing their end as well. Rashid was first delivering another foamy load into Hema's mouth. She tried to swallow it all but she was too overwhelmed by the other stimulation.

Srini was next.

He wanted to finish in Hema's mouth as well and she obliged him missing only a few drops of his gooey load. Now unencumbered, Suman began to slam the sexually overloaded woman down hard on his cock.

Hema's energy had been depleted to the point that she was only able to muster a whimper at the final onslaught.

A few strokes more and Suman added another load to the beautiful woman's womb.

Hema collapsed against Suman totally exhausted. Only one thing could have caused Hema to snap her head around.

"Well well God. It looks like you're been having a party without me," said Hema's husband Balu as he leaned against the door jam.

12