Hema - Vivacious Beauty Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock went up and down and in and out like an automated prick pluck at full blast. Hema began to orgasm, her hips heaving and writhing frantically under his, her body arching and bowing in a frenzy of joy. Her cunt splashed on his cock and Arjun flung his head back and groaned, struggling for control as the heat of her orgasm pressed his cock. He kept fucking her hard, ramming deep into her, prolonging the orgasm, making her cry out ecstatically. Gradually, her orgasm ramped down. Arjun slowed his motions and, bending, kissed her deeply, thrusting his tongue into her mouth. She moaned and whimpered, writhing eagerly under him, delighted that he had not lost control.

"Good fucking, slut," he growled. "You're good. Want more?"

The glimmer in her eyes was all the answer he needed. He grinned and slid slowly out of her cunt, making her gasp at the release in pressure. He got up and made her turn around on her front, facing the other way, her head to Window corner now. He got to his knees behind and, taking his cock in his hand, slowly squeezed it into her cunt from behind. On her forearms and knees on the sofa, her luscious breasts pendulous, her long mangalsutra dangling, Hema bit her lower lip and moaned as the huge cock-head burst into her cunt. Her head arched. Arjun gripped her fleshy hips and drove his cock deeper into her body. It surged inward, crushing through her molten cunt-flesh, mashing her gorged clitoris in its passage.

"Ohm a! uh! Ahhhhhhhhh hush aohhhhhhhh hush OHHHHH!" she shouted indiscreetly.

Hema's cry rang out in the quiet room. Her head snapped up, her face twisting in a ruckus of lust, her eyes screwed shut, her lips jerked back over her white teeth, her mouth wide open. He stared at the spasms of lust on her face. He could see her heavy, swollen breasts, hanging like succulent jackfruit, jiggling as Arjun drove his hips into her buttocks. The long mangalsutra swung, one end stuck on the sofa seat. His cock buried deep in her cunt, Arjun paused, swung one leg off the sofa, straightened it and put his foot on the floor, drawing it further up the line of her body. He raised his other knee and pushed his foot up the sofa on the other side of her body. Her breasts were hot and heavy in his hands and she groaned thickly, biting her lower lip as he pinched turned her face over her shoulder and Arjun jammed his mouth to hers, kissing her deeply, thrusting his tongue between her lips. Her buttocks squirmed in his crotch.

Slowly, he broke the kiss and straightened his back, his hands now gripping her shoulders. With a quick jerk, he ran his hips back, and then drove them brutally forward again, yanking her body back down against his with his hands on her shoulders. Hema cried out thinly, her face twisting in a renewed paroxysm of lust.

"OHHHHHH hush ah hush ah uh ahohuhhahmauhhh OHHHHH!" she kept shouting.

"Take it!" Arjun responded. "Come on, slut ... Take it! Take my cock, you whoring bitch! Take it! Ohhhh hush yen uh yen uh yen uh yen uh oh fuck yes oh fuck yes hush yes hush c'mon, whore, c'mon! Take it! Take my cock! Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck yes!"

Fucking her mercilessly, his face taut, his powerful muscles rippling and cording, finally, his cock was in her mouth and they tumbled around on the floor, and he struggled around and pulled her legs apart and pushed his head into her crotch, questing for her cunt with his tongue, aching to thrust it deep into that warm, succulent, perennially moist cavern. Her tongue and lips and teeth wrought their magic on his penis and her slender finger slipped between his buttocks and pressed to his anus. He felt his jazzy roil up, eager for another release.

She ended the saga this time, by laying astride his lap, impaled on his cock, her dark hair tumbling down her front she smiled gently down at him. He rocked gently under her, not hurrying, toying with her splendid breasts, unable to get enough of her wonderful body. Her cunt squeezed his penis gently, insistently.

Slowly the juices came out and cock went limp and her pussy became silent. She bent over and kissed him, her hot, heavy breasts swinging against his chest, her mangalsutra cold between their bodies. The process of placing the Order on Company was completed and Arjun had obliged Balu yet once again with a different pussy as the kick back price this time.

12