Her Awakening

Story Info
An older woman allows a younger man to open her mind.
2.2k words
3.92
17.3k
9
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She read the instructions again. Her hands were shaking as they always did when he sent these requests. She felt they had increased in danger each time as she feared one day she'd be caught and be incredibly embarrassed. But then she thought back to how liberated she felt afterwards.

The first one had been to go out to a restaurant with no knickers on. She had shaken as she had left the house, air circulating up her skirt as she walked and brushing down there. It felt like it was brushing her pubic hair, something she later removed when he started going down there more times than she could remember. The next had been to go down on him on a balcony during a weekend they spent at a hotel by the sea. Again she had been extremely nervous but as she took his member in her mouth she forgot about everything around her as she enjoyed fellating him and was eventually rewarded with his cream being released and she struggled to contain it in her mouth. After each challenge she felt increasingly liberated.

This time he had given very explicit instructions. She had to be naked, only wearing stockings and heels and putting a belted raincoat over the top. The instructions had arrived with a plastic red coat. She had unwrapped the parcel and then held the red plastic in her hands. She loved the sound it made as she handled it and put it on herself.

"How does it feel when I am naked," she thought to herself. She undressed slipped it on her. As she pulled it over her bare arms she savoured the cool feeling and this continued as she felt the plastic slide over her back. As she pulled it tighter to her body the plastic touched her breasts and nipples causing her to become slightly breathless and tingle.

She moved to her bed and lay here seeking her opening and stimulating herself to another climax. Afterwards she lay there and reflected on the journey so far. He had awakened her to the pleasures of sexual intercourse and how she had only experienced she pleasures in later life. She wished she had been introduced to these pleasures much earlier in her life, probably like her daughter was now but she had been denied all of it and missed out on so many pleasures.

She had been a virgin when she had married, promised as faithful at 18 by her parents to a man who was the son of friends of the family. When she married him she hardly knew him and found him lacking in manners or respect towards women. Why couldn't she have met a man like the ones she had read about in books, the books her friends had smuggled into school and allowed her to borrow. She remembered reading about these men, how kind they were to women.

"You will grow to love him and you must marry for security and not love". her mother had said on her wedding day. He had provided her with neither. Soon after their marriage he had made it clear he loved another and would carry on seeing her. As their loveless marriage progressed he did join her in bed but only for her to become pregnant and provide the heir and the spare he wanted to demonstrate his virility. That sex had been a chore, a necessity for procreation only. She obliged by carrying his seed in her womb and allowing it to grow and then give birth. She had no regrets about her children as she loved them all and they knew about their father's behaviour and strived to distance themselves from his behaviour but they all had their own lives now.

Her sad thoughts turned to happier ones as she thought about her new beau. She had met him at a dinner a friend had dragged her along to. She had been reluctant to go, the experience reminding her of her former life. He had asked her to dance and she followed his lead, easily being led by the strong but gentle movements of his arms and body. She relished the experience and when the music changed and he asked for another she slowly nodded her head in acceptance.

The second song was slower, allowing her to express herself more and she got very lost in a nice world. As the music quietened down and he turned her to face him one last time she looked into his eyes and held him just a moment longer than was right. At this he leant down and kissed her.

She could not remember the last time she had been kissed like that. His lips met hers and he left them there for a while. As she savoured the feeling of his lips on her hers she closed her eyes and enjoyed the moment.

She couldn't tell how long they stayed like that but soon the music started up again and she was snapped out of the little dream world she had entered into. The man guided her off the dance floor and to a quiet table at the edge of the room. He sat her down and started asking her about herself. He continued to make a fuss of her and touched her on the arm all making her feel special.

As she continued to talk she knew she liked him and wondered what it would be like to kiss him again or let his hands explore more of her body. She worried about age though, she reckoned he must have been 25 years younger, a mere youngster, a toy boy to satisfy the cougar in her, this sounded like fun.

As the evening drew to a close her friend came to find her. They said their goodbyes and she went home a happy woman. When he contacted her again a few days later she jumped at the chance to meet again. He took her out for dinner and when it came to say goodbye again she invited him inside. Once the door was closed they embraced and were hungry to explore each other's bodies. She soon led him upstairs and inside the bedroom they undressed in silence and climbed naked into bed moving close to each other.

He was skilled, she noticed how he used his mouth and fingers to touch and excite her body. He kissed her on the mouth whilst gently touching her body and slowly moving his hands towards her breasts. The anticipation was difficult to contain and when his fingers first touched the soft flesh of her breasts she felt herself stiffen. When his fingers touched her nipples it was too much and she felt her climax down below.

He let her recover before continuing, his head moved under the covers and he used his mouth to kiss and caress her breasts whilst his hand continued lower, with gentle touches to her tummy, thighs and finally her pubic area. He gently stroked her pubic thatch, something she now thought she should get rid of, and she waited while his hands moved again and found her opening.

"Finger fuck me," she thought and waited eagerly for him to push a finger inside her but he did not and she was shocked when it moved higher and found 'that spot' the one she had only discovered later in life and which gave her intense pleasure. She felt so dirty back then touching herself there and would have been embarrassed if anyone who knew about that dirty secret. She lay back as he continued to use his fingers to gently stimulate that area whilst continuing to gently tease her erect nipples with his teeth and tongue.

Her second climax was soon in coming and she felt spent afterwards. He sensed her need for care and pulled her in to him allowing their naked bodies to touch. She liked his strength as he pulled her in tight and as they cuddled she felt his erection which she knew she wanted inside her. Intercourse took place soon after and his climax was soon in coming filling her with his cream. Her child bearing days were well over and so she savoured the experience as he pussy was filled to overflowing not worrying about getting pregnant as had been the problem in the past.

He stayed for the weekend. They made love continuously over the two days and three nights together. They only set foot outside the bedroom to eat and only in a few clothes to cover their modesty. In bed he regularly touched her down there and she confessed to her feelings when she had discovered that spot and her guilty secret of secretly pleasuring herself on her own. He confessed that he regularly 'self abused' himself and suggested they try some mutual masturbation, something which sounded incredibly dirty but fun.

She now knew what women meant when they said they couldn't walk afterwards and she felt incredibly embarrassed when she had to visit the Chemist to ask for something to soothe the irritation down there. The female Chemist had given her a look of mutual understanding as she passed her the product in silence, making her feel at ease and not alone. She started to pleasure herself more on her own, imagining it was his fingers, tongue or hard cock instead of her own fingers. She had confessed this to him and he had suggested she buy herself a tool. She had blushed when she suggested this and had been initially highly embarrassed when he had taken her to a shop that specialised in that sort of thing. At night alone she found herself starting to use it and would slide it into her soaking pussy, snatch, glance or minge, dirty words that described that area but which she now found herself shouting as she pleasured herself. As she pushed it into herself she imagined it was his hard member and found her climax was soon in coming.

She returned to the present and started thinking about getting ready for her encounter later on. She read the instructions again and selected the stockings she planned to wear for him. She pulled them on, taking her time to ensure they were on her legs properly and then selected the heels she planned to wear. She selected a pair of high heels that she knew would turn him on. She secretly knew about his fetish for ladies footwear. She had secretly watched him worshipping her footwear caressing them in his hands and then kissing the outside or running his tongue over the spiked heel she often wore while his hand went down and he rubbed himself. One day she would take control using this Achilles heel of his to switch roles and make do him what she wanted for a change, but for this evening he was still in charge.

She couldn't resist a look in the mirror and as she looked at herself she first felt shy but then felt more confident placing her hands on her hips and twisting her body. As she twisted her breasts moved and she started to feel horny and suddenly felt embarrassed knowing that she needed to save those feelings for him.

She knew it was time to leave, she put on the raincoat, enjoying the feeling as it slid over her skin and after fastening the buttons ensured the belt was well secured as she didn't want it accidentally coming loose. Out on the street she suddenly felt vulnerable and thought about driving or taking a taxi but his instructions that she was to take the underground where clear. As she walked to the station she felt more and more comfortable with each stride. Everyone she passed ignored her and so they wouldn't know her secret. On the train she looked around the carriage and wondered if other women were dressed to impress their men later on like she was.

At her destination she strode confidently off the train, up the stairs and onto the street. Her strides towards his flat were long and purposeful. At the front door she pressed the buzzer and was soon let in, inside she continued striding, taking the stairs instead of the lift and continued through the front door he held open for her.

"Did you come as I asked," he whispered in her ear making her shudder and wet. At his question she undid the belt, undid her buttons seductively and let the coat fall to the floor. She knew he liked seeing her naked body and she could feel his breath quicken and then the cool feeling as he slipped her slave collar around her neck, securing it and attaching a padlock with an audible click. She was now his for the evening, to do whatever he pleased but first she wanted her own fun.

She stepped forward heading towards his bedroom and climbed onto the bed on all fours, raising her bottom and giving him a hood view of the delight that waited between her legs. She then turned over lying on her back and spreading her legs wide. She giggled as he undressed and removed his hardening penis. As he came towards her their mouths met and as she felt his rock hard member press against her opening she let out a cry and waited for more pleasure to come.