Her Daughter Brought Home a Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen caught her breath, then smiled, "That's all there is to it?"

"If you've ever had good sex, you know what to do. Just with different parts. And you already know where to find a clit!"

"You're so casual about this."

"Oh, I'm anything BUT casual! I've been burning since I first saw you."

"But look at me! I have stretch marks and my breasts..."

"Your breasts are wonderful! I can't wait to suck on them!" Ellen trembled, visualizing those full lips around her nipples, sucking.

Ingrid cupped one of Ellen's breasts, squeezed gently, then leaned over to kiss it through the fabric of her dress. She guided the woman down until she was on her back and leaned in for a real kiss, slow, deep and searching. Ellen let it happen and realized she was desperate for tenderness and passion and somebody who cared enough to satisfy her.

She opened her eyes and found Ingrid looking at her from a few inches away, smiling slightly. Then the girl leaned down for another kiss and Ellen enjoyed her soft lips and searching tongue. She let her tongue slide against Ingrid's and was aware of the girl's hand stroking her breast.

Their kisses grew more eager, more intense as their arousal built. Between kisses Ellen found herself breathing deeply, almost panting, as she pulled Ingrid down for another long, passionate kiss.

The girl climbed on top of Ellen thrusting one leg high up between her legs to press against her warmth there, and tugging at the top of her dress. The knit fabric pulled aside easily revealing one of her breasts in the cup of her bra. Ingrid yanked the bra strap off her shoulder, pulled the bra down and her cool hand was suddenly stroking Ellen's breast, a thumb sliding over the stiffening nipple.

Meanwhile Ellen's hands stroked Ingrid's bare thighs and slid under her sweater up her back, her nails trailing lightly over the girl's back and side.

"Oh god, I love that!" Ingrid said, pushing her thigh harder against the heat between Ellen's legs. So the woman continued stroking her fingertips, sometimes her nails, lightly across Ingrid's ass and lower back.

Ingrid suddenly sat up and pulled her top off revealing a lacy purple bra. She reached behind to unhook the bra while Ellen helped her then cupped her soft breasts.

"They're beautiful," she said quietly, and Ingrid leaned forward aiming a nipple at Ellen's mouth. Ellen took the nipple between her lips, sucking gently at first then harder, flicking her tongue back and forth and around the hard nub, the way she liked. Ingrid gave a long sigh then sat upright again.

"Hey I'm here for these!" she whispered, squeezing Ellen's full breasts.

She pulled the top of Ellen's dress to her waist and wiggled a hand underneath to unfasten the hooks. The bra discarded, Ingrid stared at the older woman's pale, round breasts, slightly flattened because she was on her back, and the thick, dark nipples.

"Did Arial suck on these?" she asked, pinching the nipples lightly, then rolling them between her fingertips.

"She was breast fed," Ellen managed to say though her voice was suddenly choked with arousal.

"My turn," Ingrid said as she closed her mouth over one breast and began sucking hard. Ellen groaned at the suction, the intense sensation of having half her breast pulled into the younger woman's mouth. She put a hand on the back of Ingrid's head and arched her back offering her tit to be abused. Her nipples hadn't felt this sensitive in years.

Meanwhile a hand slid inside Ingrid's skirt, into her panties to squeeze her firm, round ass.

"I could suck on these all night," Ingrid whispered, switching her attention to Ellen's other breast, and Ellen's pussy contracted slightly. She put one hand on the back of Ingrid's head, pulling her mouth harder against her breast.

"I've never met a girl so fascinated by tits," Ellen said, taking a shaky breath.

"It's not my fault," Ingrid said, letting a nipple slip from between her teeth.

"When I was a teen one of my uncles lived with us for a year. He had a hidden stack of skin magazines and I knew there was something forbidden about them, so naturally I sneaked in his room to look.

They were all about boobs! Sure they showed other parts, but mainly they were about tits, and I mean GREAT tits! Beautiful women with amazing tits! Looking at them gave me a strange, intense feeling. Boobs have been my kink ever since, especially big ones."

They stayed like that for several long minutes while Ingrid suckled and nipped at Ellen's breasts, pausing only for an occasional deep kiss. But Ellen started thinking about the younger woman's firm ass and smooth, pale thighs and what lay between them.

"Am I going to kiss a pussy for the first time?" she asked herself. The idea had once crossed her mind when she was younger, but she'd never wanted a woman the way she suddenly wanted Ingrid. Ellen blushed as she imagined making the girl moan with pleasure.

Ingrid suddenly stood, lowered the zipper at the back of her skirt and let it drop to the floor. Ellen's eyes were drawn to the girl's snug black panties revealing the tantalizing bulge of her pussy. She sat up and pushed her knit dress to her ankles and off. The girl stared at her hungrily.

"I want to taste every part of you," she said softly. Suddenly feeling bold, Ellen lifted both breasts and displayed them to Ingrid, thumbing her stiff nipples.

"These are for you, then," and Ingrid knelt straddling the older woman's hips and they were kissing deeply while the girl squeezed and caressed her partner's heavy breasts.

"That's not all I want to taste," Ingrid whispered, one hand sliding down Ellen's soft belly to her panties.

"I warn you I haven't trimmed in a long time," Ellen said.

"Nothing wrong with a natural bush," Ingrid replied lightly. "It gives me something to rub my face in."

The older woman gasped at the sudden mental picture of the girl's face buried in the thatch between her thighs.

"Oh god you're driving me crazy," she muttered, and Ingrid pulled her up to sit on the couch. Kneeling in front of Ellen she worked her panties off and pushed her thighs wide.

"Mm-mmm! I'm going to find out what you taste like," she said softly, and sliding her arms under the woman's thighs pulled her hips to the edge of the couch and lowered her head.

Ellen watched in amazement as Ingrid buried her face in her bush and she sighed as she felt the young woman's tongue digging through her pubes in search of her pussy. It wasn't long before she felt that exploring tongue stroke her tender flesh for the first time.

"That's ... that's," she lost what she wanted to say as Ingrid's tongue slid down her channel to her vagina, pausing for a second before slowly pushing inside her.

Until that moment Ellen hadn't really believed Ingrid was going to eat her pussy. It seemed so unlikely that an attractive young woman would WANT her ... would be willing... no eager... to put a tongue inside her, drive it deep and pull it out to penetrate her again!

"Ohmygod!" Ellen moaned, "That feels wonderful!"

Ingrid's only reply was to continue spearing her tongue deep inside Ellen, pulling out then pushing in again. Meanwhile Ellen was breathing unevenly, spreading her thighs wide and resting her hands lightly on the girl's head. Sometimes her eyes drifted closed and other times her gaze met Ingrid's eyes just visible over her thick pubes. The only sound was a faint slurp as the wetness of Ingrid's mouth combined with the juices flowing from her partner's pussy.

"I love that I'm tasting your pussy," Ingrid said. "You're really wet!"

"Come here, I need to kiss you," Ellen replied, and Ingrid crawled up, took the woman's head between her hands and kissed her deeply.

"So that's what I taste like," thought Ellen savoring the tang of her pussy on Ingrid's tongue. "I worried I might not like it ... but the taste is so SEXY!"

The girl went back down between the woman's thighs and this time her hands spread Ellen's pubes and pussy lips and her open mouth descended on her clit. Ellen gasped as Ingrid's tongue slid languidly over her hard little button. She sighed as she felt a finger slide inside her, and her hips thrust involuntarily when Ingrid's lips cradled her clit and began sucking lightly. Sucking steadily the girl's finger pushed high up inside her lover.

"Oh SHIT that's AMAZING!" Ellen groaned, gripping the couch cushions with both hands. Her legs trembled slightly each time Ingrid sucked on her clit and she knew she would soon explode.

In fact it was only a couple of minutes before the older woman's hips started to thrust uncontrollably against Ingrid's mouth. Determined to send her lover to the stars Ingrid added a second finger to Ellen's pussy, held on tight and continued sucking and thrusting as the dam burst.

"WaaaaAAAAHH!" Ellen cried, her mouth wide and her eyes screwed shut. She thrust her hips repeatedly as Ingrid struggled to keep her mouth locked on her lover's dripping pussy, her tongue driving.

"OooHHmygooood!" Ellen wailed, her orgasm forcing all thoughts from her mind with waves of pleasure and her pussy squeezing Ingrid's fingers.

"Hungh! Hungh! Hungh!" Ellen grunted, her hips lifting and thrusting and her head thrown back. At last her climax started to recede, and after awhile she laid there limp, utterly relaxed, her hands releasing their grip and her legs twitching involuntarily.

Ingrid raised her face from Ellen's pussy and crawled up to straddle the older woman's lap. Awareness returning, the older woman took the girl's wet face between her hands and showered it with kisses.

"I think that was the biggest orgasm I ever had," she whispered. "I can't feel my legs and I'm not sure I'll ever walk again."

"I'm glad," Ingrid replied, hugging Ellen and pressing her smaller breasts against the older woman's full chest. "But you need to recover so you can give me some of your magic."

Cuddling gently Ellen asked, "What do you like? With a girl?"

"Some things I like, I just did to you. But every time I sleep with a girl they'll do something I love that I never thought of before. For now let me show you something."

"Teach me," Ellen whispered. "Teach me all of it."

Ingrid stood, slid her low-rise panties off, knelt on the couch beside Ellen and put an arm around her shoulders. With only inches between them, she led the older woman's hand between her legs while her free hand pinched Ellen's nipple, pulling it up so the weight of her breast hung from it. She put her mouth to Ellen's ear and whispered, "Finger me! I know you know how."

Indeed, Ellen knew how. Her fingers had been her only source of satisfaction for years. So she stroked the inside of Ingrid's thighs, passing over to lightly stroke the other thigh.

"Sorry, can't wait!" Ingrid said, eagerly taking Ellen's hand and pressing it against her damp pussy. Obediently the older woman searched with her middle finger until she found Ingrid's opening and thrust deeply inside. The young woman was so wet there was little resistance.

Ellen pushed deep and hard into Ingrid, withdrew and slid her wet finger up the young woman's slit to caress her clit, already swollen and erect. She repeated and repeated the motion, establishing a rhythm. Soon she added a second finger, drawing a loud sigh of pleasure.

Meanwhile Ingrid's head lay on the older woman's shoulder while she fondled Ellen's breasts.

"Oh darling!" she sighed, spreading her thighs wider. "Ohmygod fuck me!"

As fast as Ellen was stroking the girl's dripping pussy, Ingrid needed more. She grabbed the woman's hand and began using it to fuck herself, panting unevenly. Juices flowed from her pussy wetting Ellen's hand to the wrist and creating a 'slurp, 'slurp, 'slurp sound as she fucked herself.

"Another finger," Ingrid demanded, and the added pressure in her pussy from a third finger soon triggered her climax. Her hips bucked of their own accord and she uttered a low growl.

"Mmmuuuugh! Aaaaaaah!" she cried, finding Ellen's mouth and crushing her lips with a kiss. Ingrid forced the woman's fingers into her pussy over and over, reveling in the feeling of being penetrated and filled. Her hips thrust and thrust again, her whole body straining and small breasts bobbing as waves of pleasure washed through her.

"Fuck, oh fuuuuck!" she cried, "don't stop!" and Ellen didn't stop, thrilled by the power of Ingrid's orgasm until finally the girl froze, her body motionless and her wide eyes staring deeply into her partner's. Then she grunted and collapsed forward into the woman's arms, sweating and trembling.

"Ohmygod,ohmygod!" Ingrid whispered as Ellen cuddled her close, kissed and stroked her hair.

They stayed that way for a long time, the woman whispering endearments, finally sliding her fingers out of Ingrid's body, bringing her hand up and tentatively tasting the girl's juices on her fingers.

"Pussy is like nothing I've ever tasted," she thought, "a bit like sucking the juice of a fresh melon. Only the juice is the essence of a woman, even more intimate than kissing her mouth."

And with that Ellen laid Ingrid back on the couch and slid down until she was between the girl's thighs.

"I'm really going to kiss my first pussy," she thought, examining the girl's sex from just inches away. Ingrid's pussy was bare below the carefully trimmed triangle of pubes covering her mound. Ellen pressed the girl's outer lips apart, wetness glistened on the thin inner lips and she could see the pink bud of her clitoris guarded by a hood of flesh.

She leaned forward and touched Ingrid's clit with her tongue. Lowering her open mouth, Ellen began lightly stroking the hard little bump with her tongue then circled around it savoring the taste and smell of her young lover's sex.

Ingrid gasped, raised her head and locked eyes with Ellen as the woman continued licking delicately. She sighed and whispered, "It turns me on watching you eat my pussy! I can't wait to eat yours again."

Ellen's heart thumped and she flushed at the mental image of Ingrid eagerly pleasuring her again.

Watching carefully the woman parted her lover's inner lips and slowly pushed two fingers inside. Ingrid thrust her hips upward to welcome the penetration. She wanted to feel Ellen deep inside her.

Ellen watched the girl's face intently as she pushed into her as deep as she could, withdrew her glistening fingers and pushed in again. She was rewarded by an expression of intense arousal as Ingrid's eyes drifted shut to concentrate on the sensations flowing from her pussy.

Continuing her finger thrusts Ellen once again settled her lips around the girl's clit and resumed stroking it with her tongue.

"Ohmygod that's perfect!" Ingrid cried. "Just like that!"

So Ellen continued making love to the girl's pussy, her fingers drenched and her mouth full of tart juices.

"Ohmygod! OHMYGOD!" Ingrid cried, her hips thrusting. "Yes! YES! Don't stop!"

And Ellen thrust into her writhing lover and suckled her clit while hanging on for dear life.

"I love your tongue! And I love your fingers! And I love you fucking me!" Ingrid cried, her body straining and thrashing uncontrollably in orgasm.

"Ah! AH! AAAAAHH!"

Minutes later Ellen raised her head from the girl's pussy and enjoyed the sight of her slender, pale body lying limp before her. She let her fingers slide slowly out of Ingrid whose hips thrust weakly. The woman sucked the fingers that had been so far inside Ingrid and reveled in the intimate taste.

"That was amazing," Ingrid whispered.

"I'm glad. I want you to feel as good as you made me feel."

"Mission accomplished."

And then Ellen crawled up to lie on top of Ingrid where they kissed and cuddled as the fire died.

"Oh fuck!" Ellen said a few minutes later.

"What?"

"Arial will know something happened between us as soon as she gets home and sees my face! It'll take her 10 seconds to realize we've been in bed!"

"Maybe," Ingrid said calmly. "Maybe not."

"But don't you think she'll be upset... even angry that I've had sex with her girlfriend?"

"Do I think she'll be surprised that her friend and her mother fucked? Probably.

"Do I think she'll get over it pretty fast? Yes."

"How can you be so sure?"

"I'm not 100% sure, but maybe 90%. Girls fucking girls is not the crazy thing it was even 10 years ago. And Arial knows I play around. Everybody knows I've got a guy friend with benefits back at school. So there's no question of us being exclusive. And Arial told me driving down here that she worries about your ... let's say ... needs being met so long after the divorce."

"I had no idea she gave any thought to my *needs* as you call them."

"C'mon, she doesn't think about it much, but she knows you're human even if you *are* her Mom."

"I guess she'll survive, but I hope things don't get strained between us."

"If she gets weird I'll talk her down," Ingrid said, lightly caressing Ellen's breast.

"Did you know this was going to happen?"

"Did I know I would have a chance to fuck a mother and daughter on the same weekend?" Ingrid asked lightly. "I knew Arial wanted to, but then I got the hots for her amazing mother."

"Is that what we're doing? Fucking?" Ellen asked.

"Well, we're not in love, so we can't call it making love."

"Is that what you really think?"

"How am I wrong?"

"If you're not making love to me, why do you kiss me? Why do you hold me and caress me and tell me how I turn you on? Why did you make sure I orgasmed and watch my face while I did?"

"I guess that's my style," Ingrid said quietly.

"Then your 'style' is to make love to your partner, whatever you call it."

"By your standards I've done very little fucking in my life. And the few times I have, it's been with guys. That's where you get 'wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am.' And sometimes that's what I crave. But with girls I like to take my time, build her up slowly, until I can see the joy on her face at the end."

"Maybe you're not *in love* with girls you sleep with, but you're certainly making love to them whether you know it or not."

Ingrid and Ellen looked deeply in each other's eyes until the girl said, "Let's make love again. It gets me hot watching your face while your pussy is squeezing my fingers!"

Ellen and Ingrid made love over and over through that afternoon into the night and both were sore and tired as they showered and dressed the next day, preparing for Arial's return. The girl came home full of droll stories about her father's new in-laws and didn't seem to realize that something had happened between Ingrid and her mother.

At bedtime Ellen watched the girls go upstairs together, talking quietly, with Ingrid's thumb hooked possessively into the waist of Arial's jeans.

She sighed with longing then went to bed with her door carefully closed, determined not to hear any sounds from her daughter's bedroom. And she heard nothing except one long, loud cry, a half hour later followed by silence. She couldn't tell which girl had cried out in pleasure.

She was determined to put Ingrid and their 24 hours of passion out of her mind. Ingrid already belonged to the past, and to Arial. It took her a long time to fall asleep.

But later Ellen awoke, drowsily aware of someone in her room. Then a nude body was on top of her. Breasts pressed against hers and firm hands held her face in the darkness. Lips met hers and a hungry tongue stroked into her mouth, tasting of pussy.