Her First Time Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny held out her arms when I was ready and I sat down beside her, capturing one of her hard nipples in my mouth. She let out a little moan and I glanced briefly toward Dani - who was gone. I thought she wanted to watch. Jenny didn't seem to notice - or care, as she wrapped her arms around my head and tugged me in tighter, pressing her tit into my mouth.

My hand went down between her legs, the only time she told me, "No, later," pushing my hand away. So we kissed, our hands and mouths exploring each other's bodies, she sucked on my nipples and I on hers. Hands traveled up and down legs, tummies, over breasts, and through hair.

And Dani finally reappeared. Surprisingly, she was in the pink leotard-straitjacket, her arms held tightly in place across her waist by the stretchy material. She'd shown me how it's designed so she can get into it, pulling the arms tight by hooking them on a doorknob and twisting her body away from it. She just can't get herself out of it. Maybe there's a way, but we hadn't figured it out yet.

My thought was that it was likely the only way she could think of, short of handcuffs behind her back, to forcefully stop herself from playing with herself. And this was a lot sexier. I was surprised she hadn't come out carrying the big dildo, instead.

Dani sat back down on the loveseat, feet up on the edge, and spread her knees apart, her swollen pussy in full view through the slit in the leotard; showing Jen and me just how turned on she was.

Jenny saw too, she didn't say a word, just scooted herself around and took me in her mouth, sliding her lips down until she let out a little gag. My heart was pounding, a loud moan escaped my throat. This was something... hell, no way in fuck I can describe!

Jenny's lips worked up and down on my hard cock, then she slid them off, "She wants to know what it's like... watching... told me not to hold back... I don't think we should deprive her, do you?"

Ah, fuck! Before I could even think, her lips were sliding back down my cock. My eyes closed on their own, my fingers gripping her hair, and it was all I could do just to keep breathing, the way my heart was pounding and my cock reacting to Jenny. I couldn't even look at Dani, not because I was afraid to, just... because. Damned good thing Dani and I had had that night before.

I know my moans were flooding the room, but I wasn't hearing a thing when she slipped off of me and stood, pushing her thong down her gorgeous legs. She was bare and beautiful! I couldn't believe this was happening. If there was ever a fantasy of fantasies, one that I'd never even imagined before tonight, it would be watching Jenny pushing her panties down her naked body.

I stole a glance at Dani on the loveseat. She'd changed positions, pressing her legs together, trying to grind herself on the loveseat, pulling at her arms, trying to get them free once again. Maybe regretting how she'd trapped herself?

Jenny, now completely naked, pushed me onto my back, down on the couch, my head at the end almost directly adjacent to where Dani was squirming, then straddled my chest with her legs, her pussy pressing against my bare chest.

Jenny leaned down, kissing me once again. I'd swear I tasted the pre-cum on her lips. She pulled away just an inch or so from my mouth and said, "My turn," sitting the rest of the way up and scooting up my chest. Oh God, Oh God, Oh God! She was going to...

And Jenny's soaking wet pussy was on my mouth.

My hands went to her hips, my tongue inside her, licking up and down, eyes briefly to Dani, sitting close enough to Jenny that they could have leaned together and kissed, face white, breathing ragged and unsteady. Dani's words to Jenny reverberated through me, 'don't hold back.' I didn't. I kissed Jenny's pussy, pulling her back and forth on my mouth, tasting the first woman of my forty-nine-year life that wasn't Dani.

She let out a loud moan, at least I thought it was Jenny, sounded more like Dani's voice. Then there was a loud, "Ohhh, fuck!" that was definitely Jenny, at the same time as what was Dani's moan. I'd have joined them with my own if my mouth hadn't been as far inside Jenny as I could get it. One thing was for damn sure, my cock wasn't going to be able to take much more!

And Jenny may have sensed that as she scooted back down my body, lifting herself above me, reaching down and gripping me with the head right at her entrance. I was nearly beyond my endurance, waiting... and waiting... until I heard a choked, "Yess," from my wife.

For the first time, I felt a pussy that wasn't Dani's engulfing my cock. I gritted my teeth, trying to resist the impending orgasm. I'd love to be able to say that we fucked for several minutes before I erupted, but when I'm impaled inside her, she rocks back and forth, and leans forward pressing her tit in my mouth, I lost it completely. It was just too much.

Jenny, too, must have been right on the edge. Her body stiffened and began spasming as she pumped herself up and down on my cock, pressing down hard with each plunge while I pushed up inside her.

Our orgasms were hard, long, and persistent, groans filling the room. Jenny's pussy was hot, like inside a blazing furnace, the sensations just overwhelming; my first time, Dani's best friend, her inches away, watching...

Both our bodies were covered with a sheen of sweat when it was finally over. I glanced over at Dani on the loveseat; arms still trapped in her leotard, knees tight to her chest in a fetal position, toes curled, eyes open and glazed, soft moans still coming from her mouth.

"Take me to bed," I heard Jenny say as I tried catching my breath, staring at my wife, realizing that my cock was still semi-hard, inside Jenny's pussy. She extricated herself from me and stood in all her naked glory.

Jenny's a dancer. I'd never really paid attention to her 'just' walking before, but I did then as she walked into our bedroom. She doesn't 'walk', she glides. I don't know how to explain it but every move is so smooth that you'd swear she was barely moving. How, I have no idea, but damn, it's sexy!

Dani was still on the sofa, sitting up but breathing hard. I sat beside her and kissed her, told her I loved her. It was our first time to talk together since Jenny had given me the shock of my life, that she was going to seduce me. "You okay?" I asked her.

She smiled and nodded, "A little more than I expected," she let out a short laugh, "understatement of the decade, I think. But other than being so horny, I'm fine... and I think you have a lover waiting," she said.

"You sure? I don't need to..."

She interrupted, "No, I want you to. I'm getting an inkling how you felt about me and Alan... and I liked watching you." She smiled, a weak smile, "Need to finish what we started..." She hesitated, then went on, "There's something... I never told you... that night with Alan. I was with Jerry... had just fucked him. Alan was with Jamie, I was still blindfolded, could only hear... and I was so jealous, but it wasn't Alan and Jamie... it was you and Jenny I was hearing."

She stopped, closed her eyes, "I knew... I wanted tonight to happen, wanted to feel the turmoil of seeing you and Jen together... but I knew how turned on it would make me and I don't want that to go away... so that's why the suit, I knew I wouldn't be able to control myself... so whatever you and Jen do tonight, don't let me come... please."

"Okay," I said, a little too quickly, before she finished.

I helped her up and we walked into the bedroom together, Jenny was in the bathroom. Dani lay down on our king-sized bed, opposite the bathroom. Not having the use of her arms makes everything difficult. I sat down beside her, teasing her pussy with my fingers, running them up and down barely inside her lips. She alternated between opening her legs and squeezing them together, a steady moan coming from her mouth.

When tall, statuesque Jenny opened the bathroom door, I stopped, pressing two fingers a little more inside Dani. Jenny was wearing a sheer, lace babydoll. As you've maybe already guessed, I'm a sucker for sexy nightgowns. This was... something else again: black, totally sheer, flowery lace hiding absolutely nothing, and a tiny pair of black panties

She glided to the bed where I was sitting next to Dani, sat down beside me, and kissed me, running her hands up and down my chest before pressing her breasts against me. My cock had hardened already and Jenny's lingerie finished the process.

She pressed our bodies together, our tongues swirled together, and my hands roamed her soft skin underneath that lace until she broke away and whispered in my ear, "I want to watch you eat your wife's pussy," with a grin on her face

Then, wrapping her hand around my fully engorged schlong, Jenny added one more tiny, insignificant little thing in another whisper, "Just remember, this is all mine tonight," and pushed me toward my wife, before crawling to the other side of the bed.

Dani had been laying on her back watching her husband and best friend making out right next to her, knees bent up and squeezed together, her body writhing, trying to stimulate her pussy. I glanced over at Jenny, then back to my wife, placing my hands on her thighs, gently pushing them apart. Dani's pussy was red and glistening, swollen and damp with her arousal.

I kissed the inside of her thigh, eliciting a loud moan, then moved my lips down, closer and closer to her core. This had become a huge part of our lovemaking in the last several months, ever since 'that night'. And Dani loved it.

Tonight, though, was different, before I even touched her lips with mine, Dani's body was thrashing, anticipating the feel of my lips. She had pushed her legs far apart, opening herself with that slit in her leotard, and screamed when my tongue touched her, followed by my lips pressing hers apart.

Dani's hips bucked into me as I pressed my tongue into her, licking up to her clit, sucking it into my mouth. "OhGod, OhGod, OhGod, don't stop, don't stop," she screamed, her body shaking.

I took that as my cue that I had damn well better stop if she wasn't going to come. I hurried to the other side of the bed, frantically pulled Jenny's panties down and pressed my mouth to her, hands underneath her hips pulling her to me, and plunging my tongue inside her.

The time had come, I couldn't take any more. My body was shaking, my heart was pounding a hole in my chest, my dick was demanding, and I was almost delirious with need. I scurried up Jenny's body and plunged my cock inside her. If I hadn't just a few minutes earlier, I'd have exploded at that instant. Jenny let out a loud, "Ahhh," and I groaned with the feeling of her hot, wet pussy sucking me in. I pulled out and slammed back into her, again and again, each time more frantic than the last. My dick felt like it must have been at least a foot long.

I was faintly aware of Dani on the other side of the bed, legs pulled up and writhing, trying desperately to pull her arms free.

I pulled out of Jenny, she rolled over on her hands and knees, and I was back inside her, my fingers digging into her hips pulling her back onto me with every thrust. I didn't think of it at the moment, wasn't exactly thinking of anything except fucking, but the thought of beautiful Jenny in this position, my dick thrusting inside her, would have been the most impossible thought in the history of the world, even a couple hours earlier.

And she was more than a willing participant, pushing back on me with every thrust, our loud, unintelligible noises intermingled and filling the room. Dani on the opposite side of the bed, in absolute misery watching us, was like throwing gasoline on the raging flames.

Jenny's body began shuddering and her pussy's spasming was more than I could take. The ejaculations suddenly erupted, nearly causing me to blackout from the intensity.

I collapsed on the bed in-between Jenny and Dani, Jenny on her stomach, Dani in her fetal position, still moaning from her need, tears running down her cheeks.

I awoke in the morning hearing Dani saying she had to pee. I lay there for a moment, remembering the unbelievable night before, thinking that it couldn't have been anything except an elaborate dream. Except, there was my wife, still in her leotard-straitjacket, just like I remembered.

"Last night, was it..."

"Real?"

I nodded, not knowing what to think. The way Dani was dressed... the realization our shower was on...

"Earth to husband, remember me? Have to pee. Little help would be nice," motioning to her arms still held tight. It finally dawned on me, hands trapped - she needed help with the door.

Dani waited for me to open the door for her and I followed her in, offering to help her if she needed it.

I was standing in the bathroom, still naked, looking through the steamy shower door at a very naked, very gorgeous Jenny in our shower when the door opened slightly and a hand came out grabbing mine and pulling me inside.

If last night had been a dream, I was still asleep in the midst of the most erotic dream ever, Dani's best friend kneeling on the shower floor in front of me, hot water streaming over both of us, my wife sitting on the potty watching it all. But I didn't wake up. When she stood and turned facing the shower wall, spreading her legs apart, I realized it wasn't a dream at all.