Her First Time Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We'll pick it up Monday to finish everything you ordered, then you'll need to make arrangements with the marina for its docking when we're done - should take a couple weeks," he explained to Alan.

As soon as Jacob had left, Alan went to Dani, "Ahh Babygirl, you look... just... damn, you look good!" then kissed her, a long, lingering kiss, his hands wandering Dani's near-naked body, Dani kissing him back just as hard. The jealousy tore through me like a cross-cut saw ripping plywood.

Alan took his spot in the Captain's seat, I sat on one of the leather chairs, Dani sitting on my lap. God, I wanted her! In so many fuckin' ways. "You're jealous, I could see it," she said in that sultry voice she'd recently discovered could wrap a man around her finger.

She kissed me, her tongue invading my lips. Ohh, God! Had there EVER been a time I wanted my Daniella more?

She pulled away, put her lips to my ear, tickling it with her tongue, then whispering so quietly I could barely hear her, "Tonight... expect to be a lot more jealous," then got up and moved her sexy body to her lover's lap.