Her First Time Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani pulled back, standing again, looking down at her tits, rubbing them, spreading Tevin’s saliva on them. Alan’s camera phone was still pointed at her. Tomorrow, maybe we’d all watch it all on his big screen, she could watch herself, realize just how fuckin’ sexy she is.

Her eyes were intently on Tevin, on his big dick. She finished unbuttoning her blouse, slipping it off her shoulders, naked above her waist, smashing her breasts with her hands, groaning in pleasure… and finally, hands dropping to her skirt, beginning to push it down, hips undulating, making love with nothing… for the moment.

Her skirt dropped to the floor, showing Tevin her bare, baby-smooth pussy lips for the first time in thirty-one years. He started to get up, Dani pushed him back down, then let herself fall back on the bed, the same one Alan and I were sitting on. “Eat me, Tevin, eat my pussy!” she nearly begged.

He was up in a nanosecond, pressing Dani’s legs up over his shoulders, lifting her hips off the bed, and his mouth was on her, in her. Dani let out a loud groan, her body reacting, shuddering, Tevin’s tongue inside her, moaning, hands grabbing at the bedding.

Dani’s knees were pushed wide apart, unintelligible noises, hands on his hairless head, hips bucking. Alan was getting it all on his phone, I was taking it all into my brain. Then suddenly, “Fuck me, Tevin, now! Can’t take any more!”

Tevin looked up at my wife, a smile on his dark chocolate face, my guess, one of the happiest smiles since… Daniella, thirty-one years ago. He stood, pulling Dani’s legs up over his shoulders, giving her a little tug to the edge of the bed, lining up his cock to her slit. God, how many times I’ve wanted it to be me over the last week!

He’s so freakin’ tall! Dani’s butt was lifted way up off the bed, her feet, still with those heels on, barely reaching his shoulders, that dick just beginning to slip inside my wife’s pussy. Dani let out a loud groan as he began to enter her, “Hard, you fucker, hard! push it in.”

He did, his dick so freaking hard-looking. She was so wet and slippery so that it only took a couple seconds for his entire ten-maybe-more-inches to be buried inside my Daniella, his hairy pelvis pressing against Dani’s baby smoothness, a loud animalistic scream filling the room. Dani’s body nearly instantly began shuddering, the scream replaced with an ongoing wail, face grimacing in what was obviously a powerful orgasm.

Tevin began pounding into her, fucking her with short, hard strokes, beating her shoulders into the mattress. “Ohh girl, Ohh, girl,” he repeated over and over again, his face screwed into a grimace, Dani’s eyes clamped shut under his assault.

And then Dani’s body’s shuddering calmed, her eyes opened, staring straight up at the ceiling, and Tevin paused, his shaft buried inside her. “You ready to be fucked now, girl? No shy, eighteen-year-old, this!

It took her a moment to answer, still recovering from that orgasm. Finally, a feeble, “Yes,” barely audible, came from her mouth, lips barely moving.

“Good, cuz I really need to fuck you!” he said, beginning to pull his cock from her pussy, the dark skin soaked with Dani’s pussy-juice, plunging it back into her depths. Over and over again, pulling out further every time, “Ohh Sheeit! Tevin moaned out, you so fuckin’ tight, girl… how that, huh, with you fuckin’ my cuz? So hot, too!”

Dani’s body was jerking with every thrust, that familiar wail from her mouth, several times I was sure she’d orgasmed from the way her body was reacting, her changing groans. I couldn’t believe he wasn’t coming, then remembered what Alan had mentioned earlier, how long he lasted that other time, his first time ever. Dani may be in for more than she’d bargained for.

Tevin’s face was a grimace, his muscles clenching with every thrust into my wife, minutes seeming like hours. Sweat had broken out on both faces, “Girl, you gonna be sore in the morning! My cuz gonna haveta carry you outta here.”

Dani just made squealing, groaning noises, nothing coherent. The thought went through my head, maybe this was why Tevin’s wife left him, she just couldn’t take the pounding.

And then he was out of her, God, that dick was huge! How…? “Roll over, girl, try sumthin differ’nt.”

She was shaky, I didn’t know if she could do anything more, but she did, over on her tummy, scooted up on the bed, then pulled her knees up under her, spread apart, right beside me and Alan, her pussy red and raw, soaked in juices. He was back inside her, hands on her hips, this time Dani able to press back in time with his thrusts. “Come in me, Tevin, want to feel that hot cum in me.”

That seemed to spur him on, pushing harder and harder with every thrust, driving her into the mattress, “So close!” he wailed, that grimace deepening on his face, “so ‘F’n close!” Another thrust, his fingers digging deep into Dani’s thighs.

“Now, please! All the way inside me!” Dani wailed, pressing back even harder on his dick, a sudden screech coming from her mouth, and a wail like none of the others, the big one, the big kahuna, the…

And the sudden wail from Tevin, not Alan’s roar, but something different, more like… trying to constrain the noise but not quite succeeding. Short, quick thrusts inside Dani, hard thrusts, like he was trying to push himself out through her mouth, Dani’s wail turning into an ongoing scream, her body shaking the entire damned hotel, totally soaked in a heavy sheen of sweat.

And then she collapsed on the bed, knees going out from under her, Tevin’s long body on top of her, smashing her into the bed, both laying like that for minute after minute, just trying to breathe.

“Got the whole thing,” Alan announced, breaking the sudden quiet in the room, “don’t think Cuz disappointed, do you?” he jokingly asked me. Hell, I realized then that the sweat was pouring off my face, too. I shook my head, couldn’t speak, but no, I didn’t think he had. Pretty sure that fuck was going to be embedded in Dani’s brain for a long, long time. It sure as hell was mine.

After minutes, hours, Tevin pulled his dick out of Dani’s body, white with cum, leaving heavy doses of it oozing from her, dripping onto the bed. “Girl, let’s not wait thirty-one more years, okay?”

After all that, Dani giggled. At least we knew she was still alive. “No, let’s not!” she agreed, “not sure I’d survive it in thirty-one more years.” She rolled over and giggled again, “Forgot my shoes, they’re still on. What kinda stripper am I?” breaking out in laughter at her little joke.

“Sexy one, I like shoes on a naked woman,” Alan chuckled. I glanced down at him, yeah, pretty obvious he did, at least he liked something from the size of the tent in his slacks. “You ready to see if this ol’ man gots what it takes to fuck that budding actress?” he asked her.

Tevin had already started getting dressed, “Some of us gotta work, you know,” he said.

“Don’t wanna stay and watch, maybe learn how it’s done?” Alan asked him, “doubt she barely noticed that pencil-sized thing,” he teased.

“Hmph, she just had more fun than the whole damned week combined… maybe you better let hubby do her so she’ll notice…”

“Umm, I’m here,” Dani interrupted, “I have any say in this?”

Alan looked at her, “Nope…” as he pulled off his pants, “got my little man a bit excited, there, watching Tev at least try.”

“Yep,” Dani said, climbing off the bed, giving Tevin a long, lingering kiss, “Not gonna wait anywhere near thirty-one years again,” she told him right before he left, closing the door behind him.

She pulled out the chair from the desk, “Sit,” she told Alan, pointing at the chair. He did as told, followed by Dani, sitting down on his lap reversed, facing me, steering his cock inside her, groaning as she settled down onto him, then, looking at me, “Hon, suck my tits while Alan tries to fuck me.”

So, I did, kneeling in front of my Goddess, sucking her tit in my mouth, hands on her naked body as she slowly slid up and down on Alan’s cock, my hands pressing her down harder with each stroke…

None of us wanted to sleep on the cum-soaked bed, so we all slept on the other, Dani in the middle. This was the first time since… damn, I didn’t even remember… that I’d been next to my wife’s naked body. She lay snuggled up to me, her bare tits pressed against me, her cheek against mine, leg thrown across me with her naked, cum-filled pussy pressed against my hip. I wanted to savor every second, not waste it sleeping but was so sleepy.

I woke up once, realizing Dani wasn’t next to me. She was sitting up across Alan’s body, hands on his chest, arms extended, slowly undulating up and down, back and forth, a dim light in the room, just enough.

She saw that I was awake, “Kiss me,” she said. I sat up, wrapping my arms around her nakedness, our lips finding each other, tongues in each other’s mouths, Dani still with Alan’s cock inside her, grinding down on him, rolling back and forth on him, in and out, her tongue in my mouth.

“We do this every night,” she said, pulling her lips away from me, “sometimes up to an hour or so, even nicer with you here.” I leaned down, taking a nipple in my mouth, sucking. “Mmm, like that,” Dani said. Alan reached up, massaging her other breast, pinching her nipple. I sucked harder, seeing how much of her I could get into my mouth.

“Ohhh, going to come!” Dani moaned, grinding down hard on Alan, her body beginning to shudder. I bit down on her nipple, just the way I know she likes when she’s coming. She’s told me that the little pain shoots straight through to her pussy, intensifying her orgasm. I’d pondered if she’d like spanking but have always been afraid to try it.

I’ve often wondered, wished I understood what she feels, having a cock deep inside her. She probably wonders the same about how her man feels. But those big cocks, Alan, Tevin, what must that feel like? Does she feel the pressing against her cervix, the friction on her clit? Feel the spurting of the cum against her? She says she does, loves it, has told me many times how she loves that feeling, but still, I don’t understand, know how it is for her when her body goes into spasms… as it was just then.

It's always hard for me, wonderful, when her pussy clamps onto my cock, squeezing, undulating, like it must be at that instant on Alan’s. I can hardly ever hold back, stop myself, the orgasm hitting me when Dani’s pussy does its wondrous thing on me.

And Alan wasn’t either, bucking up deeper into her, using his arm muscles to pull her down on him, that big dick so deep inside her, adding to Tevin’s cum, to his own from earlier. I bit down harder, Dani screamed in pleasure.

She rolled off Alan, snuggling to him, kissing his nipple, up his neck, his chin, his mouth, cooing her pleasure, I guess part of their middle-of-the-night ritual that I’d never witnessed before. For one more night… and then she’s mine again. For how long?

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
11 Comments
ChasTheOneChasTheOnealmost 3 years ago

Another great chapter, Robert. Dani's husband Robert seems to be counting his blessings that Alan is filming Dani and Trevis' tryst. That way he can maintain his jealousy when she's back in Tampa making commercials. Good cuck. In all of your stories, I usually get anxious that the wife is falling for her Bull and will dump the cuck husband at some point. But they've been able to keep the big dicks separate from the big heart thus far. I got behind in my reading, so I'm looking forward to chapter 18 this afternoon.

Asterix42Asterix42almost 3 years ago

Another great read thanks Robert.

Interesting change in dynamics in this one, with Dani taking charge for once.

For the first half of the chapter, it’s seems there is almost zero interaction between Dani and Robert. He usually mentions any decent interaction when it happens, so from what’s written it seems nothing much passes between them from the time Dani arrives in the kitchen, until they talk about the new truck. For the four hours of the drive, the impression given is that Dani pretty much ignores Robert’s presence, treating him as a third wheel and investing all her time and attention in her lover.

Then, for the first time in three days, they actually have some privacy driving together in the new truck and a chance to talk and reconnect. Yet there’s no talk about anything except $150,000 job, and no shared intimacy between them. Not even a celebratory kiss or hug, not even holding of hands. It’s odd there’s no discussion about what’s happened in the last three days, or what their future will be with Dani spending half her weekends away from home for six months or more. It’s odd that there’s no discussion about how each of them are feeling, and odd Dani that doesn’t check in to see how Robert is coping.

It’s also strange that nothing was discussed about Dani's relationship with Tevin 34 years ago. Especially when Dani being 48 or 49 now, means that she was only 14 or 15 when she fucked him. Even more strange when half the time when it’s mentioned, its Robert talking about the 34 years!

Interesting that we once again see Alan in asshole mode. From the way he humiliates Dani in the restaurant, to the way he yet again gives her to someone else like a piece of meat, he shows that he has no real love for her. Almost everything he does shows he only loves her as a play thing to dominate for kicks, and to use for his and his friends sexual gratification. The hard thing is believing that Dani actually likes this rude, arrogant asshole at all. It’s even harder to believe that Robert, having seen all this and been humiliated and bullied by Alan for a week, still thinks that he’s a good guy. It’s a big stretch in the story, only justified by the fiction tag.

Trevin isn’t any better, practically ignoring Robert, except for his attempt at humiliating him about the size of his penis. He’s such an asshole that he doesn’t even introduce himself to Robert when he arrives to buy a truck. Instead Tevin mauls his wife in front of him and says “Alan says you’re looking for a truck”. Pretty asshole behavior for a guy in sales.

So other than a few brief words about her new job and her tease “Hope you enjoy the evening sweetheart... know I will” it seems Dani pretty much ignores Robert all day.

Par for the course for the week really.

Then when Tevin leaves, it’s nice that Dani for the first time all week actually makes an effort to include Robert. It’s nice that she repeats it the next morning. It’s a nice first too, her telling Robert about something she’s done with Alan when he’s not there.

Trouble is that that after a week of treating Robert with increasing neglect and indifference, and having not showing any previous sign of caring if he’s there or not, her sudden turn around rings a bit hollow. It may be the author is trying to rehabilitate Dani as a likeable character, thinking her lack of demonstrated love and care for Robert may have gone too far. Or it may be she really doesn’t care, and is including her husband at this late stage to secure her two weekends a month away from home.

Whatever it is, guess we’ll see pretty soon.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 3 years ago

Robert, You have given your readers another Wonderful Hot Erotic Chapter to this story. Alan know what it would be like for his cousin Tevin to hook up with Dani again. All the past secrets come out and seem to have been shared with others dining guests. Their having to stay overnight was expected even though it was only a 4 hour drive back to Tampa. Alan couldn’t deny Tevin the opportunity to fuck Dani again after 34 years. Of course Alan and Robert both got to be entertained by watching them. Dani didn’t seem to be trying to make Robert or Alan jealous by her actions. Alan knew that he would be getting sloppy seconds after Tevin left them. Dani’s news about the commercials and future jobs will add clouds to their marital relationship. Alan stands to win for sure and after what Dani said to Tevin, he’ll be back for more every chance he gets. I’m anxiously waiting for the next day/evening with April and Robert being a “freed” man! It was nice fir Dani to allow Robert to be involved in the “mighty” ritual. Thank You and “To Be Continued” how cruel of you. hahaha

rkdmomrkdmomalmost 3 years ago

Is Dani going to be happy with Robert after all this "fun". I hope so but think not. She needs to get her head on straight for any future for those two. When she cums back for her modeling she needs to stay away from Alan and Teven and just lead a life with Robert as her true love and not just some cuck.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

I'm 51 You're never too old to start again.in Loving Wives
He Used To Be My Idol A man's wife is seduced at a work function, by his idol.in Loving Wives
My Wife, His Toy Donald's infertile. His best friend helps out.in Loving Wives
All You Have to Do is Ask About a husband, a wife, and her boss.in Loving Wives
Rachel Goes Back to School Wife and mother returns to school to grow.in Loving Wives
More Stories