Her First Time Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Alan hadn't been holding Dani up with his dick inside her, I'm sure she'd have fallen. I'd managed to prevent my impending orgasm, but fuck... that had been fucking hot! I looked around again now that it was over and saw that there were two couples half a dozen cars over standing beside a car, probably theirs, staring our way. I had no idea how long they might have been there but for damned sure long enough.

Alan had to help Dani around the truck and inside. Some time after we left, Dani could at last speak, "He sucked my tits while Anna fingered me... and she has very long, talented fingers. She told me I couldn't come, 'it was forbidden', she said," giving a little laugh. "Like, what was going to happen if I did? But I wasn't thinking very good, was just sooo horny... oh God, I'm still so turned on... you need to get us home!" she added.

And I was, too, damn, what had just happened, the whole thing with Anna, was just unfreakinbelievable! That fuck on the front of Alan's truck, just as much.

Alan drove, one hand across the center console on Dani's thigh, "Babygirl, you were fantastic, don't think I've ever been quite so turned on."

Yeah, me too, I wanted to say, that scene of Dani pushing her panties down replaying in my head. God, that thought was making me even harder. At least I'd managed to avoid an embarrassing situation out by the truck, but damn...!

I hadn't even realized we were close, but Alan pulled up in front of April's. The time had come, and I was, once again, scared to death, nervous as hell. April was so bouncy when she got out of the truck, walking backward, both hands in mine, tugging me along to her front door. And there, just outside the door, was a package. Hell, in the excitement, I'd completely forgotten. But now, just the thought made my heart catch in my throat.