Her Fresh Cream Pie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then the other guy had you?"

"Yup, he even made a lewd remark about having sloppy seconds, like I wouldn't be as good for him. Oh God, I'm gonna come so good for you."

"Did you come for them?" I was getting even more turned on hearing about it all.

"Fuck no. they were too busy getting themselves off to worry about me." Her fingernails raked my back. "Fuck me nice and hard, give my all your hot cum and wash theirs out of me. Come nice and deep in me baby. I'm gonna come real soon baby, real soon….Ohhhhhhhhhh…"

The way she was positioned under me, there wasn't any way I wasn't. Her ass was off the bed, her legs were spread wide, and she was taking me as deep as she could.

Finally I couldn't take it any longer. "Here I come baby," I whispered in her ear. "Here's all my hot sperm for you. I'll put it in nice and deep for you." I shoved in nice and deep and that first huge blast of my come shot out of my throbbing cock and sprayed her waiting cervix. "OH GOD….YES!" I shouted. "I'M COMING IN YOU!!"

There was a loud grunt from Ricquie and her orgasm started too. Now her fingernails raked my back with a real determination. She screamed something unintelligible, and started thrashing under me, making sure that my throbbing cock stayed deep inside her clasping pussy.

Just like the other night when I found out that I was having sex with her after she had been with another guy, I pumped a huge amount of my own cum into her. By the time we were done, there was cum leaking out of her pussy, down over her asshole, and up her back until it hit the bed. When we parted, even more leaked out. We were too tired by then to worry about the mess we had must made or to have me clean her up. We just lay there gasping trying to catch our breath.

There's good sex and great comes, but there is nothing like having a woman just after she has been with another guy to make you come buckets.

Now when she has to "work late," we either have some great sex when she gets home, or now and then we meet like this in the same hotel and I get a very fresh cream pie. I suppose the only thing hotter would be to watch the guy fuck her and then have her myself - after I clean her up of course. But, you can't have everything. At least I'm getting fresh cream pie these days!

Copyright by Art, July, 2003

12