Her Second Job Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we both came, we walked back to the shore holding hands. Three grinning faces awaited us. "Did you have a good time?" Amanda asked slyly.

"Yes," Denise answered with a smile, "the water feels wonderful."

"Just the water?" Annie asked rhetorically.

Amanda stood up. She reached for Greg's hand. "Let's go in the water," she said. Amanda led Greg out to almost the exact spot Denise, and I had stood in. We couldn't tell from shore exactly what they were doing until Amanda put her arms around Greg's neck, rose up a little, then lowered herself down. Amanda and Greg were more vigorous than Denise and I had been. I guess they thought that the precedent had already been set that sex in the lake was ok so why be sneaky about it?

It was charming to watch Amanda and Greg fuck in the lake. We could tell Amanda had come when she threw her head back, face to the sky, and stretched her elegant neck. Two guys fishing in a small boat about 100 yards away liked the show too. I felt a qualm about Annie, who was missing part of the fun of the afternoon.

Denise and I made it up to Annie when we got her back to her apartment early that evening. I ate her while Denise sucked on her nipples. Annie seemed to enjoy that.

For the remainder of that summer, Denise and I became pretty good friends with Amanda and Greg, doing things with them even without Annie. Loving tennis but not having the money to belong to a club, Amanda had become gifted at finding public courts in the region where anyone could walk up and play. Amanda invited Denise and me to play with her and Greg one Saturday afternoon when we weren't dancing. The courts she took us to were in an out-of-the-way corner of a public park in a pretty affluent suburb north of town. Two courts were down in a small natural amphitheater, down a few steps and screened from most of the park by shrubbery. You had to know they were there.

The four of us hit around long enough for me to realize that I was the worst player in the group. We played a set of mixed doubles, which Denise won 7-5 with little help from me. We were standing on the side of the court drinking Gatorade when I saw that look in Denise's eyes. "Let's play strip tennis," she said.

"What's that?" Amanda asked.

"We played it some in high school when our boyfriends were around and the coach wasn't," Denise said. "You don't keep score. Each player gets four serves and you alternate serves between each team. So, for example, I'd serve four points, then Amanda, then Harry, then Greg. If a player loses a point, hits it in the net or out, double faults or get aced, that player removes an item of clothing. If it's not clear who lost the point, you just go on to the next serve. You play until both players on one team are naked. Shoes don't count, those stay on."

"That sounds like fun," Amanda replied. "You up for it Greg?"

"Sure," Greg answered.

We took a quick inventory and discovered that Greg and I were both wearing tee shirts, shorts, and compression shorts. Denise wore a tee shirt, sports bra, shorts, and panties. Amanda wore a top, tennis skirt, tights, and panties. Greg pointed out that each of the women had one more item of clothing than him and me.

"That's fair," Amanda said. "People don't get upset about guys going bare-chested in public."

We flipped and they won first serve. Amanda was the second-best player among us. She served to me. To my surprise, I returned it over the net. Greg must have been surprised too because he hit my return weakly into the net. Greg lost his shirt.

Amanda hit a much harder serve to Denise. Denise's return hit deep in the center of the court and skidded out before Amanda or Greg could reach it. We couldn't say who lost that point, so Amanda served to me again. This time, Amanda aced me. I took off my shirt. Amanda tried too hard on her first serve to Denise and faulted. Denise returned the second serve and the two women exchanged ground strokes until Amanda tried to volley a shot from Denise back. The ball went out. Amanda took off her top.

We stopped for fluids before Denise's serves. While we were drinking, a couple walked down to the courts carrying rackets. I'd guess they were in their early thirties, nicely dressed in proper tennis outfits. Seeing Greg and me bare-chested and Amanda in her bra, the woman asked, politely, "What are you doing?"

"Strip tennis," Amanda responded brightly.

"Really," the woman said, "and what is that?"

Denise explained the rules to the couple, adding, "We'll stop if we're bothering you."

The woman looked at the man with her. He smiled. The woman said, "No, we don't want to interrupt your game. May we watch?"

"Of course, you may," Amanda answered for the four of us.

Denise aced Greg with her first serve. Greg's shorts came off. Amanda returned Denise's serve to her. Denise hit that back. I poached on Amanda's return shot and, accidentally, hit the ball straight at her. She fended the ball off with her racket, but it fell out of bounds. Amanda took off her skirt.

Greg returned Denise's serve to him. The ball just cleared the net on my side of the court. I stupidly dove for it, skinned a knee, and hit the ball into the net. I took my shorts off. Amanda returned Denise's served to my side of the court. I hit what I thought was a good forehand. Long. With five people watching, I peeled off my compression shorts and stood naked as Denise served to Greg. Greg returned the serve to Denise who hit a shot that must have had a lot of spin towards Amanda. Amanda's return shot hit the top of the net and fell back to her side of the court. Amanda undid her sports bra and tossed it off the court. I must say that Amanda looked great holding her racket, wearing only a small pair of panties and her shoes.

Greg served first to me. Exceeding my usual average, I returned another serve. Amanda played the ball towards Denise who volleyed it back at Amanda. Amanda hit the ball over the baseline. Amanda was smiling as she pushed her panties down her legs and stepped out of them. She tossed the panties off the court. "I've never played nude before," Amanda said, "I think I'm going to like it."

Denise returned Greg's serve and she and Amanda got into another exchange of groundstrokes. Amanda finally hit the ball to me, and I put it in the net. I had nothing more to take off. I did hit a surprisingly good shot to return Greg's serve. The ball hit in bounds between Amanda and Greg. They both laid off for fear of hitting each other. Our point but no one took anything off.

Greg's last serve was to Denise. Denise returned the serve to Greg who put it into the net. Greg took off his compression shorts and the game was done. The four of us met at the net to shake hands. Amanda grabbed my wrist and raised our arms into the air "First two naked," she said gleefully.

"I feel cheated," Denise said, "I didn't get to take anything off."

"Well," Amanda said, "the rest of us are naked. Nothing's stopping you now."

We'd forgotten about the couple sitting on a bench beside the court watching us until the woman said, "That looked like a lot of fun."

Amanda, Greg, and I realized we were standing naked in front of two complete strangers. "I hope we're not offending you," I said.

"Not at all," the man said. Looking straight at Amanda, he added, "You look great naked." Amanda did a mock curtsy.

The woman tapped the man on the shoulder and whispered in his ear. The man started with a slight frown, but that morphed into a grin as the woman whispered. He nodded his head. The woman turned to us and said, "We really enjoyed watching you play. We're wondering, would you stay while we take a few minutes to warm up and watch us play a game of strip tennis? We'll just play whoever loses the point takes something off. It won't be long."

"Do you mind if I take my clothes off?" Denise asked.

The man gave the obvious answer: "Not at all."

Watching the couple hit warm-up shots, they both appeared to be reasonably good players. The man, naturally, had an advantage in strength, but the woman appeared to be better at covering the court. They flipped and the man won first serve. He boomed a serve much harder than I thought called for in a friendly game. The woman had no chance at a return. I thought she might be annoyed, but she was smiling as she walked to the net, turned, and let her partner unzip her tennis dress.

The woman put some wicked spin on her serve. The ball hit well in the receiving box but never rose more than a couple inches off the court surface. The man's attempt at a return went into the net. "Nice one Dear," the man called as he pulled off his shirt.

The man's next serve was another rocket and another ace. The woman took off her tights. As she stood at the baseline to serve, she looked quite nice in only a bra and panties. She wasn't Denise or Amanda, but she was pretty.

The man returned the woman's next serve and they traded strokes before the woman hit one cross-court just out of the man's reach. The man's hands went to the hook in the waistband of his shorts. His face reddened a little. The woman giggled and said, "He's old-fashioned. He still wears a jockstrap." The man finally took off his shorts and tossed them past the baseline. Wearing only his jock, he served his third ace to the woman. She didn't seem at all bothered to be removing her bra and she shouldn't have been. She had very nice breasts.

Wearing only panties, the woman served to the man in his jockstrap. They again got into a long exchange of groundstrokes until the man put a perfect, soft dropshot over the net. The woman didn't even try to get the ball. She just stopped, laid her racket on the court, pushed her panties down, and stepped out of them. Naked, she walked to the net and gave her partner a quick kiss.

The man and woman came off the court towards us. "This feels so good!" the woman said. "It wouldn't have been half as much fun if you hadn't been here to watch. Thank you."

It was getting late, so we gathered our things. Denise quickly ran up the steps so she could see the rest of the park. Coming back down, she said "No children." Knowing that, the four of us opted not to dress but just picked up our stuff and went up the steps. At the top of the steps, I turned and looked back at the tennis court. The man had taken off his jockstrap and the couple were playing naked. They looked happy.

Denise, Annie, and I talked about inviting Amanda and Greg to become more intimate friends. That was pre-empted by circumstances out of our control. Greg had wanted to move to a college athletic program and, about a month after our strip tennis match, he got a job on the athletic training staff at our flagship state university. That university was in a city about 120 miles north of our city. The group Amanda worked for had an office in that city, so she was able to move with Greg and keep her job. We'd miss seeing them regularly, but we were happy that Greg's career was advancing.

Amanda and Greg leaving town was probably a good thing. Thanks to some good marketing ideas Denise had, we had more work coming into the law office that we originated. Getting that done and dancing naked two weekends a month was demanding. However, Denise and I agreed that we weren't going to give up the nude dancing. We just didn't have time for much else.

As I mentioned before, neither Denise nor I had family apart from Denise's brother Dave in the Army. Dave was still stationed in North Carolina although he had moved from the school which had been his initial assignment there into some position with a "joint command." Dave had sent us his regrets about the upcoming Holidays. He was going to the Pacific Northwest with Lena to spend Christmas with her family.

Annie invited Denise and me to Christmas dinner at her parents' house. We got to see Amanda and Greg again. They were starting to talk about marriage. We also got to see Annie's maternal grandmother again and to meet her paternal grandparents. Best was that we met Annie's and Amanda's parents. Wes and Carla were delightful people.

Christmas dinner at the Gentry home was, of course, a clothed event. We left rather late that night. Because December 26 was also a holiday that year, Annie came back to our apartment with us. We'd just gotten inside the apartment when Denise said, "Harry, I want you to go into the kitchen, close the door, and undress. I'll tell you when you can come out." I did as I was told.

Several minutes later, long enough for me to really wonder what Denise and Annie were up to, Denise opened the kitchen door and said, "You can come out now." I stepped into the main room. Denise and Annie were both naked, but Annie had a red Christmas ribbon around her neck tied into a bow. "Harry," Denise said, "Annie and I have talked about this a lot. The three of us have done a lot of things together, but you've never had intercourse with Annie. It's time for that to change so, your Christmas gift from both of us is penis in vagina sex with Annie."

I was dumbfounded. This was a huge step. We'd played around a lot with Lena and, after she followed Dave to North Carolina, with Annie. But Denise and I had been "faithful" to each other in the sense of no intercourse with anyone else since we started dating over 18 months earlier. I wasn't sure where this would lead.

Annie came very close to me. She looked very desirable. She raised her hand to the ribbon and said, "Don't you want to unwrap your present Harry?" I reached a hand up and undid the bow. Annie put both arms around me and pulled herself to me. She held me very tight. Her breasts were smashed against my chest and my dickhead was in her red pubic hair. We started kissing and I felt her tongue pressing against my teeth. I opened my mouth and our tongues met. Annie put both hands on my ass and pulled me even closer. Unsure or not, I was getting hard. Annie moved her hips from side to side, rubbing herself against my dick.

Denise came over, took each of us by an arm, and said, "I think you'll have more fun lying down in the bedroom." Annie and I followed Denise into the bedroom. Wordlessly, Annie lay down on the bed on her back. She spread her legs. She looked so inviting and wonderful. I looked at Denise, who was smiling. "It's ok Harry," Denise said, "I'll be right here with you. Please?"

I got onto the bed on my hands and knees and crawled up until I was above Annie. Her eyes were gleaming. She leaned up, kissed me, and put her arms around me. She pulled me down onto her chest. My dick was lying against her pubic hair. I moved my pelvis and slid inside of Annie. I felt pressure on the bed and looked to my right. Denise was lying on the bed on her side, watching us, with a hand between her legs. Denise leaned forward and kissed me.

Having made the decision to put my dick in Annie, I was suddenly panicked that I wouldn't please her. I started off too fast and furious. "Slow down Harry," Annie said, "we've got all night." I slowed down. Like Denise, Annie was very good about telling me what felt good to her and what felt better. Simply being in Annie felt wonderful to me.

With Annie's coaching, I found a spot and a pace that she really enjoyed. I stayed with that. As Annie's breathing became faster, I could also hear Denise beside me breathing faster. The thought crossed my mind that this was surreal, having intercourse with our mutual best friend while my girlfriend lay beside us masturbating. Then, my body started making thought at the level impossible.

Annie is a strong woman. As she approached her orgasm, she held me very tight with her arms and legs. I heard Denise come just before I started coming in Annie. A second or two later, Annie gripped me so hard I couldn't breathe. She bucked her hips violently a couple of times, impressive since my weight was on her, and bit my shoulder. When Annie relaxed, Denise leaned towards us. Denise kissed me on the lips and then kissed Annie. Annie and I each extended an arm and pulled Denise to us, so her entire body was against ours. Annie and I both hugged Denise and the three of us kissed.

You may have noticed that, throughout this memoir, I have referred to intercourse between Denise and me as making love. That is because the emotional connection between us makes the act so much more than just physical sex. What I did that Christmas night with Annie was also making love, for the same reason. We also started a tradition. Annie, Denise, and I have spent every Christmas night since then together. Annie later married a broad-minded man who became a very good friend. Since their marriage, Annie and Sean have spent every Christmas night with Denise and me together in the same bed. Side-by-side, I make love to Annie while Sean makes love to Denise. Friends like Annie and Sean are priceless.

12