Her Wildest Fantasy Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't suck it for long for there seemed to be a queue forming of men wanting to get in there. So rapidly, one after the other, she must have had six or seven cocks in her mouth. The feel and taste, the shape and length of each was different Charley realised never having considered that before. She'd always thought a cock in the mouth is a cock in the mouth and nothing more. But now as she lay back against one of her partners' bodies with others pawing her breasts, thighs, pussy and bum her realised that each one almost had their own personality and style.

But things were starting to progress now. There was more activity. She saw and heard her partners moving. The men were changing places, towels came off and once more Charley felt the heady atmosphere of being closely surrounded by a crowd of well built, wonderfully naked and gloriously erect men.

Her first fuck was doggy fashion. Who fucked her she had no idea. But it was hard, it was fast, it was raw and quick. And it was just what she wanted as her initiation shag. He slid out dribbling his cum over her bum to be replaced almost immediately by another guy. He took longer. He worked more slowly. He adopted a steady rhythm probing deep into her before almost sliding out. He was good and had wonderful patience and staying power. But he didn't cum, well Charley didn't think he did. She couldn't work out whether that was by choice or design but she didn't dwell on it long because the two black guys shuffled towards her both hugely erect. One offered his cock to her mouth the other went behind her and was quickly in her ramming away.

Her pussy was now so wet from both her own juices and the deposits of cum and pre-cum from the two cocks that had already been there that the big black one slid into her very easily. At the same time the other, almost as big one, was delving into her mouth. It was an amazing feeling. To have a cock in her mouth as she was fucked by another wasn't a new experience for Charley. No, she'd "bought" that several times now. But for her to have two cocks in her body, with at least another four or five erections close by ready to enter her at the same time as which hands and mouths were travelling all over her was a totally new experience. And if that was amazing what happened next was simply out of this world for her.

Again she felt it was if the guys were working to a pre-arranged schedule or timetable. They all seemed to know what to do and when to do it.

Pairs of hands lifted her and turned her over so her bottom was towards the floor. Others opened her legs and bent her knees so that as they put her down she was kneeling. But she was kneeling with a pair of legs stretched out between hers. Kneeling with a long, slim, brown cock poking upwards towards her. One of the black guys gently bent the top half of her body forward so her bottom was sticking out. The other black guy ran his hand around her pussy that due to her position, was gaping open and soaking wet. She then felt that hand between the opened cheeks of her bum, felt it slide up and down that sensual crease, felt it find the puckered skin round her anal opening and felt it soothe and lubricate that precious place.

When she'd completed the on-line questionnaire she'd toyed with saying no to anal penetration. She'd had fingers, vibrators and cocks up there and wasn't quite sure just what she got from it! She loved being kissed and played with on the outside and quite liked a tongue or finger just inside her but a strong sturdy cock shoving up her back passage hadn't so far done that much for her. She'd come to the conclusion that the main thing a woman got from full anal sex was the pleasure of pleasing her man, after all females don't have the sensitive gland up there like men. But she hadn't ticked the box that said no anal sex. No she'd thought she couldn't put restrictions on how her fantasy was fulfilled so she'd left the box blank. And as she was lowered downwards, carefully and considerately onto the long, slim, brown cock she momentarily wondered whether she would regret that decision.

The guys clearly showed that they knew what they were doing. From the choice of cock that was going to have her, the way they'd lubricated her first and even the position and angle they held her body as she was impaled upon it, all attested to that. And as result the pain was only minimal as the sphincter muscle was forced to work in the opposite direction to what it was intended and what it was used to. It burnt a little and the stretching was not overly pleasant but once it was in her she felt little more than the intrusion of such a large object in such an unaccustomed place.

All the men were there with her on the bed now. All were naked. They were crowding around her, staring at her, looking at her in close up.

"Watching how I react to having a cock up my arse," she smiled feeling sort of powerful as she looked round noting that most were fully erect. She reached out towards several the men who thrust themselves forward so she could reach and touch their bodies generally and genitals in particular. She was stroking two cocks as others were pressed against her back, her shoulders, her face and arms. It seemed as if the cocks were taking her over and, she mused pensively, they probably were for more and more recently she was seeking the pleasure of having them in her and right now she was about to be fucked by an untold number as even more were in attendance

The man who was buggering her reached round and grasped both her tits. He pulled her backwards so she was laying on top of him her legs from the knees down bent underneath her and wide apart. Another guy, one she didn't recall seeing before, knelt between her opened thighs one knee either side of the legs of the man imbedded in her. Looking down she watched the guy take hold of his hardened cock and, with some difficulty she noted, push it forward so it was horizontal to the ground, pointing directly at her lips that due to her position were pulled apart.

Charley almost smiled as he slowly brought the tip of his penis to her pussy for it was like watching a film. It was as if it wasn't her lying there but as though she was watching it happen to someone else. But the feelings up her bottom and sensations in her pussy as the bulbous knob end of his erection parted her inner lips told her clearly that it was her and that she was there and, indeed, it was her body that had now been penetrated by to cocks. In slow motion, it felt, he eased his way inside her and began his very smooth journey up her front passage.

From her previous two cock fucks she knew what to expect as she was filled in each cavity. The feeling of being bloated, stuffed to bursting point and not being able to hardly move for fear of tearing something. But also the wonderfully sexual feelings. The unique situation of the dicks rubbing against other through the thin membrane. She hadn't known until the first time she'd had two guys at once just how sensitive that thin piece of skin was on both sides. Or was it just that with her insides being so taken over by the mass of male flesh that everything was sensitive. That she didn't know nor care really for as the second cock entered her she experienced such a surge of sensations she started to cum.

Writhing and squirming on the cock up her cunt she felt the one in her bum being moved by her movements. It was weird. The guy up her pussy was thrusting in and out sliding her body up and down a little. That in turn was causing her to pump on the anal intruder thus causing sensations on the tender skin of her back passage that she'd never had before.

"Oh yes," she moaned reaching out and grasping two dicks that had been placed conveniently close by exactly for this purpose. She started to wank them. Another guy straddled her pressing his erection between her tits that he pushed together whilst yet another cock was offered to her mouth.

And like that three cocks in her body and another three being wanked by it Charley soared to a massive, very long and extremely convulsive climax.

But it was a climax that didn't end. There was no stopping, no respite, no chance to come down from the massive high. She wasn't cuddled and caressed as she finished her climax and as her partner completed his. Because her partner didn't finish. But then when you're being had by six partners at the same time how would they finish? Why would they?

As the cocks exploded in her arse and pussy so they were withdrawn. But, hardly before her muscles got used to the space again, they were replaced with others. As her breasts and face were covered in the spunk from the dicks she'd masturbated with her hands and tits so new cocks were put there and the wanking, fucking and anal penetration started all over again. And again and again and again as Charley fulfilled her wildest fantasy.