Here's to you Mrs. Robinson Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BenLong
BenLong
1,443 Followers

"Just like with your finger, but use your tongue."

"Right now?" She just smiled and nodded.

*

Lindsey once again had the head of my cock in her mouth, her lips and tongue working around and around. She pulled off, "Oh fuck! I'd have loved to have seen that" she said before taking me again in her mouth. I could tell I wasn't going to last much longer. I pulled my finger out of her, sliding it between her lips until I found her clit, causing her to shudder too.

*

"She didn't at first give me much direction," I continued, "just let me explore her body. Tasting and smelling her pussy from up close for the first time, reaching out and tentatively touching her clit, only to have her reach down and pull the hood back, and then began giving me directions. "Curl your finger up in me... A little harder... oh yeah... now your tongue... yeah! Suck it... ooh! That's so nice! Oh yeah! Oh my god, I'm going to cum!" and then she reached down and along with her legs tightening around me, held my head in place.

I'd never heard a woman purr before, but I swear she did, just before loosening her legs and pulling me up on top of her and, at the same time, into her. Most of the time it helps to be guided by hand, but that time, she just opened her legs and raised her hips, and as wet as she was after I'd finished tonguing her, my cock bumped against her vagina and unknowingly started in.

I hadn't really thought about what it would feel like to be in a woman for the first time, just knew I was supposed to want this. The silky warmth of her vagina, sliding up inside, wrapping around my cock, touching my cock, from all sides. It caught me by surprise, but she was so wet, so smooth, sliding inside her was practically frictionless, and suddenly I realized I was no longer a virgin. She realized exactly where I was though, and her legs wrapped over mine, pulling me up into her. "That's nice," she said, "I'm not normally that wet but you did a good job on me." Her eyes were locked on mine, and she didn't say anything for a few moments, until she said "You feel really good. It's been a while since I've done this."

I was lost inside her, the silky warmth caressing my cock, nature demanding that I push in and pull out. Each time I pulled back her legs tightened helping me plunge into her, and then loosening at the top of the stroke. I felt the cum rising in my cock again, and in just a few strokes I began to cum, stiffening and unable to move as my cock spurted inside her. Each time I pulled back the sensation made me spurt again, and involuntarily plunging deep each time as I did. I lost complete track of Alice and what was happening to her until I'd completely spurted out."

*

Lindsey was ready to cum, and was done teasing me. She was now working my cock over, driving me to orgasm, and I did the same to her. After being together for 6 years, I knew her body and what got her off almost as well as she did. I didn't press right on her clit, but rubbed all around it, feeling her tense up, little shudders becoming even bigger shudders until she convulsed in orgasm just seconds before I came in her mouth.

"Oh my god, that's so hot," she whispered a few minutes later, both of us turning, ending up lying sideways across the bed in each other's arms. "I don't care how many times I hear that, hearing about Alice Robinson fucking my hubby, it's always so hot."

"I've noticed you enjoy that," I whispered, cuddling her to me.

"Uhm, yeah. Tell me the rest of it."

*

"Did... you come?" I asked Alice after I had control of myself once again, my cock still hard, and buried totally inside her. "Oh no... I'm sorry..." I apologized when she indicated she hadn't, mortified that I'd cum so fast and been unable to do anything for her, thinking that I was supposed to have made her cum too.

"It's ok, I expected that, and it was quite nice. That's why I had you do me with your fingers and tongue, you took care of me first."

"But I thought..."

"Don't worry about it, we'll teach you some tricks, but it's not uncommon for women to need more than just a cock inside them to cum. Ummm. It just feels so good to have someone in me again." Neither of us said anything for a moment, and I realized my cock was still hard, I hadn't softened up. "That was your first time?"

"Yeah."

"Uhmm. Hard to believe, I've never had a virgin before. You're still hard, aren't you?" She'd felt me begin to move inside her again.

"Yeah."

"Uhmm. So nice. Will you be able to cum again?"

"I don't know, I think so."

"Ok. Take it easy, long, deep strokes this time. Raise up a bit," she instructed, and I did, her hand sliding down between us to where she could finger her clit. "I almost always need to rub my clit to cum. There are other positions where you can do that for me, but I can do it like this. Ummm."

I was trying to keep the strokes long and slow like she said, pulling back until I almost slipped out and then sliding all the way in. I was holding myself up now with my arms extended, but looking down I saw her breast, her nipple hard and crinkled and I bent enough to suck one into my mouth. "Oh... that's so nice," she whispered, "you're a quick learner... oh... now It's my turn..." Her head bent back; she was inhaling through her open mouth. I was having a hard time keeping the stroking long and deep, feeling an orgasm building inside me once again.

I knew immediately when she came, her body convulsing beneath me, her entire body shuddering, her pussy clinching around my cock, and I wasn't far behind. This time when my cock convulsed, it was just once, there was nothing left for me to spew out. Her legs wrapped around mine, holding me tight and, whenever I tried to move, my cock throbbed, an ache deep in my balls from the dry spasms of trying to expel what had already been depleted.

*

"Oh, that's so fucking hot. I love hearing that story."

"I know you do," I whispered in return, leaning over and kissing her temple. She turned her face to me, and I moved my kiss to her lips, her hand coming over and holding my head to hers. I sucked her tongue into my mouth, she moaned in pleasure.

"Use your tongue on me," she whispered into my ear, pulling her tongue out of my mouth and pulling back from the kiss. "Eat me like you did Mrs. Robinson."

"Ummm, Gladly my love."

~

Lindsey and I had shared our past history, our past loves, but after I'd heard about her experiences once, I didn't want to hear about them again. The bad experience of giving her virginity to a football jock, finding her first fulfilling experience with the boy down the street who she readily admitted should have been her first playmate, hearing about sucking cock for the first time, hearing about the first time she swallowed, hearing about experimenting with her roommate in college which she found enjoyable physically but accentuated that she was heterosexual in her outlook - once I'd heard them all, I couldn't have cared less about her past lovers. I didn't want to hear about them again, I didn't want to be compared to what I couldn't control.

For her, it was just the opposite. Losing my virginity to Alice Robinson was her favorite story, but hearing how I'd been in Alice's bed (and on the deck, the living room, the shower, the pool...) regularly until I went away to college, hearing how she taught me different positions, how to make sure she was ready through long foreplay sessions, or liberal application of lube, was a close second. She liked hearing all about my other girlfriends too, but it was always the Mrs. Robinson story that got her going the most.

At four years, Lindsey and I were practically still newlyweds. We had sex virtually every night, and Sunday's were our fornication day. We'd cuddle and make love, get up and go to church; most weeks we would go out to lunch afterward with friends, and then come home and "take a nap." Taking a nap meant having sex, followed by short naps interspersed with more lovemaking for most of the afternoon -- so we called Sundays our fornication day.

BenLong
BenLong
1,443 Followers
12