Hidden Behind Her Blue Eyes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed, "Yes, we planned most of it. The buzzer was just a prop. It had nothing to do with lunch."

I tried to process her words and then asked her, "What part wasn't planned?"

She raised an eyebrow, "She was supposed to take your cum and spill it all over herself so I could clean it up. That part was just bad timing. Neither of us minded though. It all worked out just fine."

While I was still letting that soak in, she continued, "She really likes you, you know."

"I . . . I really like her too, but . . ."

"But what, honey?"

"What else do you two have planned?"

Marline laughed out loud, "Oh, I'm sure we'll think of something. I don't think you're going to get bored."

* * *

When the three of us were sitting at the dining room table eating a wonderful meal of spaghetti and meat sauce, Tina asked Marline, "Well did you tell him our secret?"

"Some of it. I told him we planned the blowjob and about the buzzer." Marline told her.

Tina looked over to me, her expression questioning me for a reaction. When I just shrugged, she asked me, "No comment?"

After mulling it over in my mind for a few seconds, I asked her, "Is there anything I can say right now that won't be stupid and possibly derail my good luck train?"

Both girls burst out laughing. Marline regained her composure first and gave Tina a high five across the table, "Damn, girl. You finally found one with brains."

* * *

After lunch, Marline went on out to the pool. I stayed behind to help Tina with the dishes. Before joining Marline, Tina gave me a warm kiss and the most loving smile I've ever seen on her face. "You're doing just fine, Jake. Just roll with it . . . whatever comes."

"Are there any more surprises I should know about?"

She showed me a naughty grin, "Maybe, but they wouldn't be surprises if I told you, now would they?"

I raised my eyebrows skeptically, "Okay, you're in the driver's seat."

"WooHoo", she squealed, "I like that."

* * *

After a leisurely swim, we all agreed that a shower was in order to wash off the chlorine from the pool water.

A few minutes later, I was standing under the shower water. Each of the girls had a bar of soap and a sponge. They spent the next several minutes washing me from head to toe.

While Marline spent a long time washing my cock and balls, Tina spent just as much time on my ass. Both of them took the fact that my cock was fully erect right in stride. Neither of them made any move to give me relief.

When they were finished washing me, Tina instructed me to sit on the ledge on the other end of the shower from the water, and they took turns washing each other. They did wash their own hair though.

That was one of the most erotic, sensual sights I'd ever seen.

Our shower finished, the girls dried me and then each other, and then they instructed me to go fix myself a light drink and wait in the den while they dried their hair.

So there I sat, in the den, on a towel on the sofa, sipping my fresh drink, and my hard cock pointing at the ceiling. Every now and then, I heard faint laughs and giggles coming from the direction of the master bedroom. I couldn't imagine what they were talking about, but I decided that was probably best.

I was actually working on my second drink when I heard Marline, "Oh Jake, Jakeeee boy, we're ready for you."

I made my way to the master bedroom, my cock still waving proudly in front of me.

When Marline saw me, she squealed, "Oooooo goodie, he's still hard."

I held out my palms in surrender, "What did you expect?"

They had me lie down on the bed on my back. Tina put some pillows behind me, and they took up positions on either side of me. Seconds later, they were both kissing me all over my body.

At some point, Tina said to Marline as if I couldn't hear, "Marli, there's something you need to do before we continue."

Marli seemed to read her mind and she moved up to me. Without warning, she was kissing me and forcing her tongue into my mouth. She kept kissing me for a full minute or longer before backing off and asking Tina, "Do you think that will do the trick?"

I got that somehow. A blowjob is one thing—even fucking, but kissing is somehow more personal. They were both letting me know that nothing was off limits.

Tina just giggled and said, "Get your ass down here."

I almost lost it when each of them took one of my nipples in their mouth and began sucking and licking them as one would do to a woman's. Soon though, they both turned their attention to my hard cock. Each of them made sure the others hair wasn't blocking my view as they held my cock straight up and began licking up and down my shaft from each side, their tongues swirling together every few seconds.

After a couple minutes of that, Tina took control. Her hand was around the base of my cock. She lowered her mouth on it and moved up and down a few times. And then she removed her mouth and tilted my cock toward Marline's waiting mouth. Marline took it into her mouth without hesitation, and she almost painfully slowly began moving it in and out of her mouth.

When Tina took my cock back from her friend and began engulfing it once again, still agonizingly slowly, Marline cooed, "God! I love his cock." And then she looked up at me, "Jake, I love your beautiful hard cock."

On and on they went, passing my cock back and forth between them, neither of them taking it for more than half a minute. I wanted to cum. I was desperate to see what they would do with it, but the way they were tilting my cock from side to side, I knew it would be a long time. They didn't seem to be in any hurry, so I just lay there and watched in awe.

It must have been another fifteen minutes or so before their method changed. I was sure there must have been some signal between them, but I didn't see it. Tina's grip tightened on the base of my cock and she began stroking me up and down only an inch or two.

The next time Marline put my cock in her mouth, she sucked harder and a little faster. When it was Tina's turn, she did the same. Also, each of them began taking longer turns and they didn't tilt my cock so much.

It didn't take much of that to have me on the brink. Tina moaned on my cock, sensing I was close to cumming. Marline took the first two hard spurts, and then she withdrew and they kissed with the head of my cock between their lips. My cum began oozing out from between their lips, so both of them stuck their tongues out and began swirling them over the head of my spewing cock.

When I was finished, they cleaned my cock with their tongues and then joined in a passionate kiss. I was taken aback somewhat when it was Marline who crawled up the bed and gave me a passionate kiss. When she backed off, Tina was right there to take her place, kissing me deeply.

When she broke our kiss, and with both of them right there looking into my eyes, Tina asked me, "Well, what do you think? Two mouths are better than one, huh?"

What could I say but "Awesome!"

* * *

Tina crawled off the bed and examined my drink. It was watered down, so she told me, "Go make yourself a fresh one . . . a light one, and then come back here."

When I returned with a fresh drink, Tina's dressing chair was beside the bed with a towel draped over it. "Sit and watch, but what ever you do, don't say anything." Tina admonished me.

When I was seated, Tina and Marline lay on the bed and began kissing and running their hands over each others bodies. They did that for a very long time. And then Tina scooted down on the bed and spent several minutes kissing, licking and caressing her friend's perky breasts.

Even though I'd cum for the second time only minutes earlier, I could feel my cock stirring. Before long, Tina moved lower and moved between Marline's legs. Marline raised her knees, and Tina slid her hands around her friend's thighs.

After kissing and licking around and over Marline's pussy, Tina used her fingers to spread her lips. She began kissing and licking between them, sucking them between her lips and then back to licking up and down between them.

After licking around and over Marline's clit briefly, she took it between her lips. I could only guess that she was swirling her tongue over it. After only a minute of that, Tina moved lower, raised her friend's hips and lowered her head. When Marline let out a sensual moan, and because I couldn't be sure from my vantage point, I had to guess that Tina was licking her anus.

By now, my cock was semi hard, but I was certain they were just getting started.

After only a minute, Marline was moaning more regularly. I wondered if Tina was working her tongue into her friend's ass. I assumed she was. When Tina finally moved back up and again took Marline's clit between her lips, Marline was noticeably worked up. And after only two minutes, Marline let out a loud "Argggggg". Tina immediately backed off and began lightly swirling her tongue over Marline's clit.

While Marline was still riding the final waves of her orgasm, Tina inserted a finger into her friend's pussy. When she extracted it, she put it in her mouth and sucked it clean. And then she looked at me with a naughty grin. She got another finger full of her friend's cum and slid off the bed, sliding that same finger between my lips. I sucked it in eagerly and enjoyed the slick sweet taste.

When Marline was ready, she slid off the bed and Tina took her place. Again, they began making out, kissing and running their hands over each other. This time though, Marline began moving lower fairly quickly.

It wasn't long before Marline was between Tina's legs, kissing and licking her pussy. Only two minutes in, Tina looked over at me, "Are you hard?"

I sat back and let her see my now throbbing cock. She grinned and then her expression turned serious. "Get behind Marli and fuck her from behind while she eats me."

I'm sure my eyes shot open while I tried to process her words. When I hesitated, she ordered me, "Do it, Jake. Fuck her. It's okay. I want you to. Get behind her and fuck her. Do it now."

While I was moving toward the end of the bed, Tina spread her legs wider and Marline got up on her knees. Her ass was close enough that I could reach it without getting on the bed. I just stepped up and positioned my cock at her opening. She was wet, really wet, so I just began pushing my cock into her.

It didn't take long before my cock was buried to the hilt in Marline's pussy. She grunted loudly into Tina's pussy when I hit bottom.

Tina continued her instructions, "That's it baby, fuck her hot pussy. Give her that hard cock of yours. Fuck her pussy like you fucked mine last week. Make her beg for mercy."

I started slowly and then began gradually increasing my tempo until my thighs were slapping her ass. I gripped her hips to hold her in place while I slammed into her.

"Oh my God!" Marline moaned into Tina's pussy. "Holy shit!"

Upon hearing that, Tina prodded me on, "That's it. Fuck that hot pussy." And then she began shifting her head from side to side. I'd seen that before so I knew Tina was building toward her own orgasm.

Tina came first, bucking her hips up to meet Marline's mouth. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! There it is. Oh fuck!" and then she grunted, "Uggggggggg".

I knew that was it, and so did Marline. Her friend stopped and lifted her head. And then she released Tina's legs and raised her upper body up on her extended arms. "Fuck me now, Jake. Fuck me hard."

I began thrusting into Marline as hard as I could and yanking her hips back to meet each thrust. Only a minute later, Marline let out a loud, "Fuuuuuuccccckkkkk", and I felt her slick cum coat my cock. I slowed to almost a stop but I didn't stop, slowly moving in and out of her.

Finally, Marline raised one hand in the air and gasped, "Enough." So I pulled out of her pussy and just stood there watching. Marline crawled up on the bed and she and Tina lay there hugging tightly.

I have to admit to being more than a little proud of myself. I'd made Marline cum hard, and I didn't even come close to cumming myself. I felt like I could fuck for another hour. Finally, I walked around the bed, sat back down and took up my drink, my hard cock still pointing at the ceiling and bobbing up and down.

* * *

After a couple of minutes, Tina released Marline and slid off the bed. "Whew!" I could use a drink. How about you, hun?"

Marline responded, "Water, as long as I don't have to get up."

Tina laughed and said, "Okay, okay, I'll be your fucking servant." And she walked out of the bedroom.

After having a few drinks from the bottle of water, Marline said to Tina in a raspy voice, "I want more."

"Water?" Tina asked with a chuckle, knowing full well, her friend hadn't finished half of what she had.

"No, not water. Don't be a bitch. I want more cock."

Tina looked at me, and seeing that my cock was still hard and waving in the air, she cocked her head toward Marline, "Well, stud, you heard her. What are you waiting for?"

Marline scooted down on the bed and spread her legs, "Right here, baby." She said, teasing her splayed pussy with her fingers.

This was all just really, really foreign to me, but I obediently crawled onto the bed and positioned myself between Marline's legs. She reached down and guided my cock into her sopping pussy.

The minute I was fully inside her, Tina sat her drink aside and crawled onto the bed. She began kissing her friend and playing with her nipples. And then she looked at me, and said in a sexy voice, "Fuck her good, baby." And then she got off the bed, took up her glass and moved to the chair I'd been sitting in.

I'm not sure if it was the amount of fucking I'd already done, or the alcohol, or whatever, but my cock seemed a little numb. I knew there was no danger of me cumming. Armed with that confidence, I pinned Marline's knees as high as they would go and began giving her everything I had.

Over the next fifteen minutes, Marline whimpered and grunted three or four times, bathing my cock with a fresh batch of slick cum each time. My back was giving out. I didn't know how much longer I could keep up that pace. Fortunately, Marline grunted one more time and then put her hands on my shoulders and began pushing me away.

When I crawled off the bed, Marline was still laying there gasping and whimpering. I was breathing so hard, afraid my heart would jump out of my chest.

Tina got up, but before letting me sit, she gave me a warm kiss, and whispered in my ear, "Wow! That was very hot. You did great . . . really, really great."

Understandably, I was very proud of myself.

* * *

Tina only let me rest for three or four minutes. "Lay down on your back."

I did as she instructed, happy that my back was going to get more rest. A minute later, Tina was easing her pussy down onto my still rigid cock.

Marline, having recovered from the fucking I'd just given her, rolled over and began kissing me passionately. She teased my nipples with her fingernails and pinched them roughly.

Soon, Tina urged her out of the way so she could lean down and begin fucking me in earnest. I reached up with one hand and began kneading one of Tina's breasts. Marline reached over and did the same to the other one.

But after four or five minutes, Marline began pulling on Tina's nipple and pinching it so hard, Tina's face contorted and she groaned out, "Argggggg, that's too, arggggg." That didn't dissuade, Marline. If anything, she pulled on Tina's nipple even harder, stretching it out to a degree I knew had to be very painful.

"Oh my God!" Tina gasped, but Marline didn't let up. Seconds later, Tina was thrashing on me so violently, I was afraid she'd fall off. Her body was flailing in all directions. "Fuck! Fuck! Oh, that's . . . fuck!"

And then Tina straightened up, and grunted loudly, "Fuck, argggggggg". It wasn't until then that Marline released her nipple.

My cock was still buried inside Tina's pussy when her expression turned to normal. Her body hadn't. It was still quivering, her cum running down my cock and onto my balls. Finally, she looked over at Marline, "C'mear, you sadistic fucking bitch."

Marline moved up to her, chuckling. And when she was in reach, Tina grabbed a hand full of her hair and yanked her in for a passionate kiss.

I was blown away.

* * *

After several minutes of no action, my boner finally began to fade. We had a quick sandwich for dinner, and while we were eating, Tina asked me straight out, and right in front of Marline, "Jake, you didn't cum the last time. Marli and I have had enough fun for one day, but if you need to cum before we go to sleep, we won't mind helping you with that."

"Nah, I'm okay." I said honestly.

Marline chirped in, "Are you sure, honey? We don't mind, really."

"No, honestly, I'm fine. I've had more fun today than I've had in my life. It's been an incredible time. I'll remember it for the rest of my life."

Tina put her hand on my arm, "If you change your mind, don't be shy about letting us know. Okay?"

"I will, but I'm fine."

"Okay, but I'll ask you again in the morning."

I just nodded. I thought it was very sweet of both of them to ask.

* * *

Not unlike the previous week, I woke up in bed alone. This time though, there were two naked beauties in the pool. I joined them for a few minutes, and then the three of us enjoyed a crowed but otherwise normal shower.

After a light breakfast, it was time for Marline and I to leave Tina to her studies. Tina excused herself to the bathroom while Marline and I went to the front door to get dressed.

"Do you want your goodbye kiss before or after we get dressed?" Marline asked me.

I pretended to ponder her question, and then answered with a chuckle, "Before. I'm not an idiot." And with that, she moved in and gave me a full body hug that culminated in a very passionate kiss.

When we separated, Tina was standing a few feet away smiling. I felt a twinge of guilt. That was the first time Marline and I had done anything together without Tina being right there encouraging it.

My fears were alleviated when Tina walked up and kissed Marline in the same manner I just had. When Marline and I were both dressed, Marline left, telling Tina "Call me, babe."

Tina held me back, and when Marline was gone, and I was dressed, she kissed me passionately for a long while. "I'm really, really proud of you, Jake."

"For what, hanging in there last night until you were both satisfied?"

Tina laughed out loud, "Well yes, that too, but that's not what I'm talking about. I meant because you just rolled with things without freaking out."

"Oh that?" I deadpanned, "I had fun."

"I'm glad" she said, "I had fun too. And if you just keep rolling with the flow, I can guarantee you there is a lot more fun in our future."

"I like that sound of that." I told her honestly.

Tina gave me one more passionate kiss and then shooed me out the door. "I'll see you at lunch tomorrow."

* * *

It wasn't until lunch on Wednesday that Tina laid a bombshell on me. She didn't just come right out with it though. We were having our lunch in the shade of our favorite large tree, when she asked me, "How do you think it made me feel to watch you fucking Marli?"

I didn't know how to answer that, but after thinking about it for a few seconds, I responded, "Well, I don't think it made you feel jealous. Otherwise you wouldn't have insisted I do it."

"You're right, of course. So, what if the shoe was on the other foot? How would that make you feel?"

"I'm not sure." I answered honestly. "Why?"

"Marli is coming over again Saturday. Would you like to join us?"

I didn't have to think about my answer, "Of course, but I don't under--"

"She's bringing her boyfriend."

Wow! I almost gagged on the bite of sandwich I'd just taken. I realized the implication immediately. "So you want to . . . you know?"