Hidden Camera and Desires

Story Info
Hidden camera caught his daughter smoking pot... and more...
5.5k words
4.62
121.2k
182
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers

Edited by Wexen. Thanks!

*****

Bill was smiling as he tightened the last screw. He then looked at his handiwork, a very small camera he had mounted on a joist in the ceiling of his basement. The ceiling had never been properly finished, and with all the piping and cabling already there, this small camera would be essentially invisible.

He nevertheless had plans on how to make it even less detectable and spent the next fifteen minutes doing just that. He then went up to his computer and installed the software, making sure that everything worked as expected. Once all that was done, Bill sat comfortably in his favorite chair, smiling as he drank his coffee.

Bill, despite what he was eventually going to see on one of the video clip, wasn't a voyeur. It hadn't even crossed his mind that he might catch his daughter Lucy having sex with her boyfriend. Nope, not even once. Despite the fact that he was a single father he was convinced that he had raised his daughter well. He knew that Lucy had grown into a confident, self-respecting girl and that she would wait a long time before having sex with her boyfriend.

Despite the fact that she was eighteen, Bill didn't fear that his daughter would have sex too young. He was afraid of something else. The camera had only one purpose: catching Lucy and her boyfriend smoking pot. He had made it crystal clear to her what his stance on the subject was and while she had tried to reassure him about it, Bill wasn't convinced.

Once or twice he had gone to the basement and had smelled a funny odor. The thing was that Bill didn't actually know what pot smoke smelled like. All he had heard was that it was funny. A couple of weeks ago he had decided that he had to know for sure and had bought the camera.

Now all he had to do was wait. Lucy and her boyfriend often spent evenings more or less alone in the basement whilst Bill was upstairs. He was pretty sure they wouldn't smoke while he was in the house, but when he wasn't and so for the following week he gave them opportunity to be alone in the basement. Nothing happened. They did spend some time down there, and the camera was working as intended. But all he got was long discussions, some kissing, light petting and long moments where both of them were typing on their phones.

That, Bill couldn't understand. Why spend hours texting to other people when you're sitting with your boyfriend. He was glad to see that Lucy wasn't going any further than very light petting though. At eighteen and while she was living under his roof, Lucy also knew that this was the limit.

Yet Bill smiled, thinking "Poor guy."

Despite being her father, Bill was fully aware that Lucy was remarkably beautiful and sexy. Bright green eyes, long reddish blonde hair waving way below her shoulders and a sprinkling of light freckles on her cheeks, she stood out in any crowd. She still had the long-limped, coltish look of a teenager, but in the past six months her breasts and hips had really started to grow and Lucy looked more and more like a stunning young woman, still learning to dress appropriately.

Looking at her on the video, Bill could see that her shirt was way too tight and that it made her breasts stand out like disproportionate mountains on her slim frame. Remembering how he had felt with his girlfriends at eighteen, Bill felt some pity for Connor, Lucy's boyfriend. "He probably had a hard-on right then!" he laughed.

As he watched Connor, he also felt slightly uneasy. He hadn't noticed it the first time he had seen him months ago, but it was now obvious that Connor was built almost exactly like him. Both Bill and Connor were tall, large men with wide shoulders and big hands. While part of him was flattered that Lucy would go for guys that looked like him, it also worried him a bit. Not too much though, Bill thought. "Large and tall was what proper men should look like."

Without even being fully conscious of what he was doing, Bill rewound the clip to their most intense petting session and his eyes locked onto Connors's hand as it briefly squeezed Lucy's breasts. As Bill watched, for the second time, that generous breast being pushed upwards, watched the young and firm flesh forced higher and higher, he couldn't deny feeling a pulse of pleasure. Of unacceptable pleasure. He closed the video and deleted it. "Nothing about pot on there, so no need to keep it." He took a few deep breaths before getting up and going out to work on his car.

***

Thinking about what she had done the previous evening, Lucy smiled to herself. She was alone in her room and remembered the joint she had shared with Connor. And his hands all over her. Hmm... Sweet memories. As she browsed pictures of him from last summer, from the very day when she had met him on the beach, she smiled softly, acknowledging the faint but perceptible throb between her legs. One of those pictures was her absolute favorite. Connor was jumping during a beach volleyball game, both his arms in the air and she could see his wide, powerful chest in full glory.

They both spent the rest of the summer together, kissing and hugging and petting each other as often as they could. As summer faded into fall and those early explorations turned into more intimate caresses. She still remembered when he had first touched then grasped her naked breast under her night shirt. The thrill she had felt and a few weeks later, when she had touched and sucked his cock, her very first cock. In a matter of days he had cum many, many times in her mouth becoming what he said was an excellent cocksucker. As naughty as that sounded, Lucy had felt a strange pride.

And now that her breasts were just big enough to wrap around his large cock, they had added tittyfucking to their repertoire. Of course, her dad had no idea that they were playing like this. He probably would fly into a rage! But they were both eighteen, in love and couldn't get enough of each other. Besides, she had made it perfectly clear to Connor that she was not ready to get into any sort of vaginal, or even anal sex. It had frustrated him at first, especially since she was not his first serious girlfriend. Given that he was her own first, she wanted to take things slow.

In turn, it pissed her off that he didn't want to eat her pussy. Mary, one of her friends, had talked to her about receiving oral sex, describing it as the best thing in the world. But despite the fact that Lucy was a eager and talented cock sucker, Connor didn't want to eat her. She had to admit that while the thought of saying no to blowjobs was certainly an option, she enjoyed it too much. She really did want to save her virginity for later, but that didn't mean that she didn't enjoy sex!

The same night Mary had talked to her about cunnilingus, she had also asked a very pointed question. "Lucy, have you noticed that your boyfriend and your dad are like, very alike?"

Lucy had laughed, brushing it off by saying that she simply liked manly guys. Mary's boyfriend was a small, thin guy and despite the fact that he did eat Mary's pussy, she simply couldn't be with a guy like this. Mary wasn't into big burly guys, so she hadn't minded the comment and they changed the subject.

But now, thinking about that conversation, Lucy knew that Mary had touched a sensitive subject. She knew perfectly well, that Connor looked like her dad. From the moment she met him, she had noticed. It wasn't an accident either. As she browsed other pictures from last summer, she found some of her dad in his swim trunks. He didn't look like the current heartthrobs her friends liked. Not at all. He was just a tall, big and powerful man. And while Lucy liked to watch pictures of Connor, she secretly liked watching pictures of her dad as well.

She knew it was naughty beyond words but she couldn't help it. Early last summer she had bought her red bikini for Connor, but even in the dressing room, she couldn't help herself and tried to imagine how her father would react. Would he see her as a little girl wearing a bikini that was too sexy or as a sexy young woman?

Well, after a few times wearing it around him, she didn't know. He had certainly noticed it, but she didn't know how it had affected him.

Maybe someday she would go too far trying to please or even seduce him. Playing with a pen in her mouth, she grinned, wondering if she could come up with a plan. "Nah!" she thought. "That's insane! Being infatuated with your father was one thing, but actively trying to seduce him... Shit! I can already imagine what the psychologists would say!" She closed her laptop and tried to forget about it and focused on Connor.

***

Later that week, Bill left the house on a Friday night, letting Lucy and Connor spend part of the evening alone. He knew they would be busy working on their costumes for the Halloween party later that night, but he turned on the camera nonetheless. He had given Lucy his permission to go to the very late party, and had been blessed with a huge hug as she thanked him. As he had closed his arms around her slim back, he had felt her round breasts against his chest and had briefly remembered Connors's big hand on her breast.

Now at a pub with some friends, he wondered if his fears about pot smoking were founded. Lucy wasn't in the habit of disobeying him, Connor was a good guy and knew that pot was forbidden, so maybe the camera had been an overreaction. At 10 o'clock Bill left the pub and headed home, knowing that Lucy and Connor would be already gone. He wondered if she should call a cab, as he had enjoyed more beers than he had anticipated. He decided against it, and the trip back home was fine. He sat at his computer and loaded up the video. He saw them coming down and working on their costumes for a bit.

And then it happened. Connor pulled out a joint and Lucy helped him to light it. They opened the window to blow most of the smoke outside. For the next five minutes, Bill watched them smoking pot, his anger getting worse and worse. Eventually he got up from the chair and paced his room.

What would he do? What would he say? What kind of punishment would they get? As he wondered about these questions, he didn't watch the video that was still playing.

Eventually though, something caught his eye. When he looked he was shocked. Lucy was on her knees in front of the couch, sucking Connor's cock for all she was worth. Bill's anger overflowed and his first instinct was to go to the Halloween party and bring Lucy back forcefully. Yet beneath this seething anger was also an undeniable burst of lust and envy. As he sat down Bill watched Connor's big hands, so similar to his, holding a fistful of Lucy's hair as she sucked him. When Bill placed his thumb over Connor's face on the screen, Bill's eye widened: it truly looked like it was himself.

Bill's jaw dropped as he watched, transfixed at what looked exactly like his very own daughter sucking his cock. Despite his anger, Bill felt his cock getting hard very quickly in his pants. Then, before his very eyes Lucy pulled away and removed her shirt and bra. Bill moaned as he saw his daughter's breasts free for the first time.

Oh dear fucking God! They were amazing! Lucy leaned forward and resumed sucking Connors cock, her free breasts hanging and swinging beneath her.

His erection now painful, Bill opened his jeans and freed his cock. As Connor reached down to play with Lucy's breasts, Bill grabbed his cock and began pumping it. He knew it was bad, knew it was actually really bad. For a while now, from time to time, he had been aroused by his daughter. He had never said or done anything about it. Even when she walked around in her tiny red bikini last summer, he hadn't masturbated despite the occasional erections.

Now though, he just couldn't resist. As he watched, Connor pulled Lucy up and began to unbutton her pants.

He saw her shaking her head, saying "No Connor... You know I'm not ready for this yet!" Connor then pushed her down again, wrapping his cock between her breasts.

When Lucy spat on his cock and started to fuck his cock with them, Bill felt a surge of pleasure. He stopped.

Swearing, he got up from his chair and turned away from the screen. "This is fucked up!" he said out loud. "This can't be happening! I'm not supposed to feel these things for my daughter!"

Yet he was, he definitely was... Looking back at the screen, he saw that Connor was now standing, just about face fucking Lucy. He heard him groaning as he came and saw his daughter drink it all.

Still jerking his cock absentmindedly, Bill saw Lucy standing up with a huge grin, her two perfect breasts in full display. Bill squeezed his cock harder, pumped faster and was ready to go all the way. But at the last minute he stopped, unable to let himself climax while seeing and thinking about fucking his daughter. He thought about the pot and tried to rekindle his anger. A few deep breaths later, he pushed his cock back into his jeans as his blood receded slowly, grabbed his coat and headed out to find his daughter.

***

Despite Connor's stubborn refusal to go down on her, and the fact that she had had to say no to penetration again, Lucy was having a great time on her knees in front of him. The buzz from the pot was coming in, as she sucked her boyfriend's cock, Lucy was enveloped by so much pleasure. Kneeling topless in front of him, knowing just how much he loved her breasts, she was smiling as she sucked his big cock.

As she heard Connor murmur her name in a low voice, she suddenly opened her eyes wide as he had sounded exactly like her dad. Closing her eyes again she imagined that she was sucking her father's cock. Oh the surge of pleasure! As she moved a bit and wrapped her breasts around his cock, spitting saliva on them as lubricant, she kept her eyes closed and fantasized.

When Connor got up, placed both his hands on her head, she knew he was close to cumming. Keeping her eyes closed still, she pictured her dad doing the same thing and almost climaxed just at the thought. As she slipped her hand down her pants and cupped her drenched pussy, she felt the first burst of pleasure and knew she would climax soon as well.

Connor grunted and pushed his cock deeper into her mouth. "God he had a big cock! Probably just like my dad's!" Lucy thought as she adjusted to him. When she imagined her father saying "Oh yes my sweet little Lucy... Take my cock, take all of it. Are you ready for my sperm? For your dad's sperm down your throat?" pushing her over the edge. Lucy climaxed and moaned her pleasure against Connor's cock which pushed him over the edge as well.

She tried to drink all of his sperm and mostly succeeded, swallowing a few mouthfuls of her "Daddy's" cum while waves of pleasure were hitting her. After Connor fell back against the couch, contented, Lucy stood up, seeing her breasts bounce as she checked for drops of sperm. There were none, but she grasped her breasts and caressed herself a few moments before sitting next to Connor, still topless.

Looking at him, she said "Think you're going to have enough energy to do that again at the party?"

"What?" he asked, smiling. "You're serious?"

"Sure, Why not? The place is going to be packed, and I'm sure we'll be able to find a room somewhere."

"Damn girl, sure!" he replied.

Lucy was grinning as they left sometime later, already eager for the right opportunity later at the party.

***

Bill, still slightly drunk on alcohol and positively intoxicated on lust, arrived at the house where the party was happening. He had no difficulty finding the place: there were dozens of cars parked close to the house and there were people everywhere outside as well.

He was ready to charge through the crowd like a bull, grab his daughter and force her back home. But as he walked towards he house, he slowed down and took a deep breath. He knew Lucy would probably hate him for the rest of his life if he did that. Trying to repress his anger, Bill walked slower and tried to see if, by any chance, he would see her outside. He knew she was dressed as Catwoman and Connor was the Phantom of the Opera. Disappointed, he saw neither but just as he was about to walk onto the front yard, he spotted the long white cape of the Phantom in a small isolated corner of the yard.

Trying to be as discreet as possible, as he was the only one here not dressed, he took the long way around. When he saw that Connor was kissing Lucy, Bill felt both relief at finding her and envy. "Shit!" he swore in his head. "I'm not supposed to feel that way!" A minute later, as he approached the couple, he saw that the girl Connor was kissing wasn't Lucy at all, but a Witch he had never seen before.

Renewed anger helped Bill forget about his overwhelming lust and he grabbed Connor's shoulder to roughly pull him back. The three of them were pretty much alone in the small alcove and the expression on Connor's face told him what he needed to know. Lucy and him were not in a strange opened-relationship as Bill had heard some kids were these days. He was straight up cheating on Lucy after she had given him a fucking blowjob!

Bill growled and told the girl to get lost, which she did. Then looking directly into Connor's eyes, his anger very obvious, he growled again and spoke in a very low voice. "You're going to leave this party immediately, and tomorrow morning you're going to call my daughter and tell her you're breaking up. If you don't, I'm going to march you into that house right now and scream Lucy's name out loud and tell everybody that you were kissing another girl." Bill saw a flash of anger in Connor's eyes, and quickly added "You may think you're big, and you've probably never been manhandled before."

Still staring into his eyes from very close, Bill squeezed Connor's arm a lot harder. Despite being very strong himself, Connor squirmed as he felt the pressure and pain. "Don't doubt for a second that I could do what I said I would. "So, he paused. What's it going to be?"

Connor hesitated only for a second before nodding. He lowered his head and turned to walk away. "Connor!" Bill said, an idea popping into his head. "Give me that costume." Connor nodded again, quickly removing his mask, cape and boots.

Bill watched the youth to make sure that he would actually leave then put on the costume. Even though adrenaline was still coursing through his veins and his heartbeat was still racing, he knew that going through the house without a disguise would make Lucy the talk of the school.

And while he was angry with her for smoking and having sex, he had no intention of humiliating her. Completely dressed, Bill found a door and spent the next ten minutes trying to find his daughter. There were so many kids here, Bill could barely walk through some rooms. Finally, in a small room upstairs, he found her. When he opened the door he froze as he saw her. She was still dressed as Catwoman, but the costume wasn't the one she had shown him earlier today. It was showing a lot more skin. A damned fucking lot. He cursed himself for edging himself earlier. It probably would have been a lot easier if he had just climaxed, relieving the pressure.

Once again, anger and lust warred inside his mind. Lucy was with two other girls, and they were talking and smoking. Shit! Smoking pot again! The surge of blood in his cock stopped as her saw his precious daughter pulling a long toke on the joint. When Lucy saw him, she got up, a huge grin on her face. She was stoned, drunk and, apparently, very horny. She hugged him again but before Bill could do anything about it, she was also hungrily kissing him on the mouth.

Bill's first reflex was to grab the small of her back and kiss her back. Then, a second later, he pulled back and looked at his daughter in horror. The room as too dark for her to properly see his expression under the mask, and all she did was lean again for another kiss. Breaking it a moment later, she said "Oh shit Connor... I want you so bad!" while grabbing his ass.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,813 Followers
12