Hidden Desires

Story Info
Wife's infidelity leads to a new lifestyle.
11.8k words
3.77
153.1k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coppered
coppered
96 Followers

The following is a hot story that was told to me by Todd, one of my recently acquired boyfriends. For those of you who read my two previous submissions, Awakening The Slut Within Me I and II, you should recall that I had been waiting for responses to a personal add I had placed on line. Todd was one of the candidates who responded to the ad that my husband and I took an instant liking too. Todd had been in an open marriage that fell prey to the many associated stresses and ultimately ended in a bitter separation. Mark and I were both so turned on by Todd's experience that with his verbal permission, we decided to write and publish it as a sideline story to our own. I hope that you all enjoy it as much as we did. I would also encourage all interested readers to stay tuned for a sequel chapter to our own story that's sure to come out in the weeks ahead as I try to work Todd into my continuous quest for sexual fulfillment.

Sincerely

Denise XXXX

St. Louis, MO

* * * * *

I had just turned 23 when it happened. I had been married to my wonderful wife Kim for just over two years and was quite happy with our marriage and our life together. Kim and I had dated through our last few years of college and got married shortly after graduation. I always thought that I had gotten the better end of the deal in our marriage, my wife being a good looking, tall and very sexy brunette who was 5 feet, 11 inches tall with an awesome shape, nice perky C-cup tits and long shapely tan legs that were to die for. Her face was gorgeous with her large almond shaped hazel eyes, her very sensuous lips and her straight shiny black shoulder-length hair. No matter where we went, I would always catch guys staring at her with lust in their eyes and at times the attention she attracted made me jealous and somewhat uneasy.

About two months after my graduation, I accepted a position with a large environmental engineering firm in a city about 500 miles South of our hometown. The company I signed on with, graciously moved us to our new destination and helped us secure a very nice rental house just a few miles from my new office, making the transition rather easy for Kim and I. About a month after we had settled into our new home and I had gotten better acquainted with my office staff, we decided to have a party for a small group of people from the firm.

At about 6 PM on the day of the party, Tom, my closest associate at work called and asked if it was OK from him to bring one of his neighbors named Mitch to the party. He told me that Mitch was really into motocross and wanted to meet me and see my new factory prepared Honda CR 250. "Sure" I said, always eager to meet another rider, "that's not a problem at all, but tell him that I won't be doing any riding while I'm drinking." With that, Kim and I made the final preparations for the party, took showers, got dressed and waited for our first night of socializing since we had moved.

Although the party was small in comparison to what we typically attended as college students, the people we invited were interesting and animated, making the occasion very enjoyable. We all sat around drank, ate, told jokes and had a great time just talking about the area and other everyday bullshit. Being that Mitch and I were both into bikes and racing, we exchanged a lot of stories and ideas between us and even made future plans to go out to his professionally designed and maintained practice track.


While he was barely 21 years of age, Mitch had accumulated many years of racing experience as a dealer-sponsored pro and clearly had his sights set on becoming a factory sponsored motocross superstar. At an even six feet tall with a lean well-muscled athletic build and nicely styled shoulder length brown hair, he sported the very carefully nursed image of a professional athlete, an image that also made him a spectacle for all the ladies at party, including Kim.

Although we had just met, I felt as if I had known Mitch for years and was very comfortable with having him in our house. He was always very polite, professional and nice and I felt completely at ease with him. Getting caught up in the excitement of the party and being somewhat blinded by my naivety and the booze, I didn't really notice how much attention Mitch was giving to Kim and Kim to Mitch.

As the evening came to a close, people started to leave in small groups, eventually leaving just myself, Kim and Mitch with the remainder of the booze and other party favors. All three of us had a good buzz going and were still in the party mode after the last of the other guests had departed. Not wanting to end our evening of fun, the three of us sat around, drank more, listened to tunes, talked and joked on into the night with Kim sitting on the couch and Mitch and I on chairs situated on opposite sides of the room.

All three of us continued to party on into the night until the booze eventually caught up with me and I suddenly started to feel narcoleptic. Feeling comfortably intoxicated and sleepy, I made my way to the bathroom and eventually our bedroom, leaving my wife and my new friend alone in the living room. I was so relaxed and out of it, the thought of leaving them alone in another part of the house didn't even phase me. As I made it back into our room, I lay down onto the bed, totally oblivious to everything around me and almost instantly fell into a deep relaxing sleep.

It was around 2 AM when for reasons I still don't understand, I woke up from my drunken stupor into a very alert and energized state of mind. I sensed something was wrong but didn't know what. Moving very quietly, I left my bedroom and ventured towards the living room where I discovered that the door at the end of hallway between the two rooms had been tightly closed. From what I could tell from the amount of light entering the hallway through the gaps around the doorframe, it appeared that the living room was quite dark. Wanting to maintain a high level of stealth as I explored the house, I dimmed the bedroom and hallway lights while I ever so slowly and silently opened the door.

As I passed through the door, I found the living room to be dimly lit and somewhat quiet except for the low music from my stereo. The thing that I immediately found weird was that from my vantage point, no one was in sight. Fully expecting to find my wife and Mitch passed out in different regions of the room; I quietly slipped around the back of the couch and stood at the far end as I scanned the dimly lit room. A bolt of murderous rage instantly shot through my body as my eyes adjusted to the darkness and I observed my wife and Mitch making out on the couch.

Kim was laying on her back on the couch while Mitch knelt on the floor beside her while they engaged in a long passionate French kiss, both of them totally into what they were doing and completely unaware of my presence. I couldn't believe my eyes! My gut reaction was to pick up a weapon and kill the motherfucker right then and there, but I didn't. While angered and very much hurt by the shock of my discovery, there was a part of me that was instantly turned on by my discovery. Rather than act out on my initial and highly inappropriate gut level impulse, I silently stepped back, crouched in a concealed location and watched, wanting to see just how far my slut wife would allow things to progess.

As my eyes further adjusted to the level of light within the room and I got over the initial shock, I noticed that things were more serious than my original assessment had led me to believe. The top button of my wife's pants was undone and Mitch's hand protruded down inside, obviously extending down to the level of her pussy while she lay there with her legs spread, giving him access to her treasure. Having noticed that, I immediately traced her right arm down from the couch to where Mitch was kneeling beside her. I nearly jumped out of my skin when I saw that she had likewise undone his pants and was fondling and stroking his cock.

While I am not gay or bisexual and do not make a habit of looking at men, I couldn't help but notice that Mitch's cock was easily longer and markedly thicker than any I had seen including some of the most well hung porn stars. The large widely flared mushroom-shaped head was purplish in color and followed by what I estimated to be at least ten inches of thick, prominently veined shaft. As she massaged the thick member, I could see that Kim was incapable of encircling its entire girth with one hand. While I always suspected that Kim possessed fantasies about large cocks because of the way she always intently watched porno films that involved well-endowed stars, she never said anything about it or had demonstrated any lack of interest in my average-sized tool. I couldn't believe my eyes, here was the love of my life, the woman I lived with and fully trusted, engaged in an adulterous act with a stranger right here in my own house while I was asleep in an adjacent room.

What happened next dispelled any and all doubt I may have had about how far she would allow things to progress. With Mitch's hand still deep inside her pants, my loving wife released his cock, reached up with both hands and simultaneously pushed her pants and her panties down her long sexy legs and off her dainty stocking-covered feet, exposing her jewels to her new lover without the slightest degree of inhibition. With the clothes out his way, Mitch's right hand went right back to work on her pussy and I gasped as I saw him work first one, then two and finally three fingers into her love tunnel, running them slowly in and out of her with a twisting motion as her fluids coated his skin.

My wife very obviously liked what Mitch was doing as she moaned and pushed her rump up against his hand as his fingers probed deeper and deeper into her. I couldn't believe my eyes; she never acted that way when we were together. As Mitch worked on her crotch with his right hand, he used the talented fingers of his left hand to undo her shirt buttons and the clasp of her bra, freeing her luscious tits and giving both him and myself a clear view of her erect nipples. If this was her first fling, she sure as hell didn't need any practice, I thought to myself as she once again grasped his huge cock in her hand and started massaging it up and down.

As Mitch raised himself from the floor, he dropped his pants and underwear and flipped his one-piece shirt up over his head, dropping it to the floor and exposing his tan, well-defined muscular chest and washboard stomach to his new lover. As he raised his now naked body up over Kim's chest and began massaging her tits with his hands, she leaned over and tried to take the head of his huge cock into her little mouth. I watched in total disbelief as she attempted to wrap her sensuous lips over the tip of the head and ran her tongue around its prominently flared rim. Deeper and deeper she took the massive head into her mouth until her beautiful cheeks began to push outward as the cavity of her mouth obviously became over distended by its massive diameter.

After Kim gave Mitch's cock a tongue massage that was far beyond anything she had ever done with me, I watched in awe as she wrapped her fingers around as much as she could of the member, guided it to her tits, and began massaging her erect nipples with the bulbous head. I stood there and watched in total lust as she pressed the thick member down onto her beautiful nipples and slowly worked it back and forth across and around first one and then her other her brown areolas until both became covered with so much glistening precum that it coalesced into large droplets and ran down the sides her tits.

As Kim released Mitch's thick heavy member from her hand, it slipped slowly across the mound of chest, leaving behind a track of glistening wetness as he leaned forward and they engaged in another long passionate kiss. Without ever breaking lip contact, Mitch slowly made his way onto the couch, positioning his knees between Kim's as he straddled her upper torso with his arms as his cock teasingly swayed above her belly and cute little muff. As their kiss ended, Mitch reached down between his legs and guided his thick meat to my wife's waiting twat as she cooed and squirmed in obvious excitement.

In what can only be described as a very sensuous manner, Mitch gently pushed the large purple head of his manhood between her inner lips and trailed it up and down in her wet slit as she spread her legs wider in response to his touch. I watched in awe as Mitch swept the magnificent head of up and down her slit several times, occasionally pausing to give her engorged clit a little extra attention on the upstrokes. I couldn't believe how large his cock looked in comparison to her little box. How could she ever expect to get that thing inside her, I thought to myself as a spark of jealousy shot through my body and the reality of what was transpiring in front of me hit me like a freight train. She was going to fuck him right there in our home and there was little to nothing that I could do about it.

If I jumped in now, we would certainly enter into a major fight, with the likely consequence being an abrupt and painful end of our wonderful marriage. If I wanted to keep her, I had to follow the part me that found the scene erotic and exciting, and caused the raging hard-on that had formed in pants. My best option was to leave it alone and deal with it later, after I had taken some time to think through the whole thing with a clear and unbiased mind. In the meantime there was no harm in enjoying the live show that was about to take place in front of me, or was there? I felt torn and confused but at the same time very much aroused while I silently watched the wild scenario unfold before me.

As Mitch passed his cock downward within my wife's wet slit, the tip obviously found its way into her opening and began to slide in, causing her lips to spread widely as the prominently flared head slowly worked its way deeper and deeper into her. As the wide rim of the flared head started to disappear into her tunnel, my wife leaned up slightly, giving me a good view of her face as she arched her back and a long sigh indicative of intense pleasure escaped her beautiful lips. I will never forget the look on my Kim's face as the head and the first few inches of the thick shaft slid into her. Her eyes were lightly closed and her facial expression can be described as nothing short of a beautiful woman in the throes of complete sexual bliss.

As Kim lay back down and started to gasp and moan in obvious pleasure, I once again focused my attention on her groin area and the intense stimulation that Mitch was administering to her womanhood. As he slowly pressed inward, Mitch would occasionally stop and hold still momentarily before slowly pulling back, withdrawing a glistening segment of his long cock that again slowly disappeared back into the depths of my wife's pussy as he pushed forward into her. While in reality taking about ten minutes, the act of insertion seemed to go on forever as Mitch worked and more of his over-sized manhood into Kim's hot tunnel, reaching depths far beyond any that my cock had any intimate familiarity with.

After what seemed to be an eternity, I finally saw his big tightened balls come to rest tightly against the base of her cunt and their pubic mounds met and rhythmically ground into one another. I watched in complete fascination as Mitch's muscular legs and ass flexed forward, forcefully driving his manhood even deeper into my wife's vagina. As if either savoring the feel of her hot wet walls contracting around his thick member or allowing her to get used to his girth, Mitch held still at full insertion for several minutes before he began a slow but vigorous pattern of in and out thrusting.

As Mitch massaged Kim's womanhood with a degree of technique and skill that I could only dream of, the room was filled with the ominous and unmistakable sloshing sounds of a very wet cock-filled pussy and the unintelligible moans of pleasure, gasps and heavy breathing indicative of a woman receiving intense intimate pleasure. I watched in complete awe and total disbelief as my wife's new lover began to take long smooth strokes, pumping deeper and deeper into her twat as her tightly stretched inner lips seemingly gripped the thick intruder on the upstroke and then disappear into the depths of her vulva on the down stroke. As the intensity and urgency of his thrusting increased, my wife began to rhythmically pump her crotch forward to meet his every thrust, eventually rotating her hips and wrapping her long legs around his calves for leverage as she furiously ground her crotch into him as if trying to get every last millimeter of his length into her.

Mitch had pumped his cock in and out of my wife's pussy for at least 30 minutes before I noticed an abrupt increase in the speed and urgency of his thrusts and his breathing pattern progressed to that of a pant. As the intensity increased yet further, Mitch's flat stomach began slamming into Kim's, resulting in a distinct pattern of loud slaps while her tits jiggled in response to each rigorous forward thrust of his powerful hips. During that 30 minutes of intense activity, I counted at least three times in which my wife obviously came, causing her to buck forward so hard that she raised her whole lower body up off the couch as she dug her red fingernails into the tan skin of his back while she gasped and moaned in ecstasy.

As the intensity of Mitch's thrusting seemed to reach a peak, I heard Kim gasp and say "fill me with your sperm, I want to feel you cum inside me," as yet another intense orgasm obviously began to build inside her. Mitch needed no further encouragement to fulfill Kim's request. She no more than got the last word from her lips when he pushed in hard and his whole body began to convulse and shudder as wave after wave of hot semen shot into Kim's waiting cunt, triggering such an intense orgasm, that she bucked forward so violently that she nearly knocked both of them off the couch.

From my vantage point I could easily see that her heated request had indeed been well fulfilled. Copious amounts of thick white fluid leaked out around the base of Mitch's deeply embedded cock, spilling onto his large nut-sack and running down into the crack of Kim's ass and onto our coach. The sight of it and the realization of what I had just witnessed caused a huge rush of adrenaline within me and I immediately became unbelievably hot. Even without any form of physical stimulation, I felt an uncontrollable flash of wetness develop in my underwear as a large quantity of precum spontaneously erupted from rock hard cock, something that I had never before experienced. As the two lovers collapsed on one another with Mitch's cock buried to the hilt in my wife's cunt, I took advantage of the opportunity to escape undetected and made my way back to the bedroom.

Knowing that Mitch would probably leave and Kim would soon try to slip into bed before I woke up, I crawled under the blankets with my hard-on and tried to feign sleep. My prediction turned out to be right on the money, as I heard Mitch's car start just as my bedroom door quietly opened and Kim snuck into the room, trying to slip under the covers next to me as if she had been there all night. I lay there in our bed with my back to her as she nestled in next to me, obviously believing that I had remained fast asleep and totally oblivious to what had just transpired in our living room. With my emotions in complete chaos and a big hard-on in my underwear, I finally came to the decision that I would act like I was just waking up and attempt to make love to her, fulfilling the sloppy-second fantasy that I knew she possessed from our discussions over porno films we had watched together. After all, the deed was done, I thought to myself; challenging her on what she had just done was sure to get me nothing more than a fight. What I desperately needed and could get with a little role-playing and manipulation was immediate orgasmic relief.

coppered
coppered
96 Followers