High School Teasers

Story Info
Brother & sister make money on a web cam.
8.4k words
4.6
325.5k
122
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/01/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers

Note from Slickman- Just the first chapter of a bunch of high school kids making money while their parents are away. All characters are at least 18 years old. Do not use this story elsewhere without the permission of the author.

Eighteen year old Jamie Miller accidentally came upon an interesting web page. She was not looking for porn but all you had to do now-a-days is miss type one word and suddenly you get a mountain of pop-ups. She started to click it away but one of the small screens caught her attention. It looked like one of the senior girls at her school. It only showed her body standing near her bed wearing a short night shirt and her face was kind of blurred. What drew her attention was a football helmet on the shelf by the bed. It was light blue and white and had the letters 'JHS' printed on the side. Her high school Jefferson High had the same identical school colors. She clicked on the small photo which made it a little larger.

"Damn." She muttered under her breath. "That's you Jan Wilson isn't it?" She had known Jan for quite a few years but had drifted away from being a close friend once they got to high school. She read the advertisement.

"SEE REAL TEENAGERS IN THEIR BEDROOM. ALL ARE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OLD. NOTE THAT THIS IS A SOFT PORN PROMOTION AND NO BARE NUDITY WILL BE SHOWN. VISA AND MASTERCARD ACCEPTED. CLICK HERE FOR A SAMPLE."

Jamie looked closer at the photo. The short dark hair and body shape looked just like her old friend. She noticed the picture on her night stand was turned over and nothing else really gave her a clue or proof it was. But, it really did look like her. She thought about clicking to see the sample video but it was too late. She had a test the following morning and, she smiled, and Jan was in the same class.

Jamie's parents were out of town on vacation leaving her and her brother alone for the first time. They promised to be good. As she stood and pulled off her tee shirt her bedroom door slammed open. Her twin brother Jake stood there smiling.

"Jake!" She yelled. "Why don't you try knocking the next time?" She quickly pulled her shirt up over her bra covered chest.

"Don't get a big head. You have nothing up there anyway." He laughed.

"They are bigger than Mannie's." She grinned. Mannie was Jake's long time girlfriend who was also a senior about to graduate.

"Prove it." He said smartly.

"You're sick." She said sticking out her tongue. "What do you want?"

"Do you have a blank floppy...." His eyes moved to her computer screen. He saw the sexy photos. "Shit, are you looking at porn?"

Jamie turned and saw she had forgotten to save the website as a favorite. "Shit." She said as she moved over to save it. "No I'm not looking at porn. Unlike yourself." She said as she added it to her favorites. She had forgotten about Jake and let the shirt fall to the computer chair.

"Well then why are you saving it?" He asked as he moved over next to her. He pretended to be looking at the screen but was actually looking over her shoulder at her poorly covered breasts. He had not seen her undressed in many years. Damn. She did have bigger tits than his girlfriend.

"Look at this picture." She said making it larger again. "Does this girl look like someone you know?" She said back to give him a better view. Now he could see the sharp points of her dark nipples through the semi-sheer bra.

"What?" He said realizing she had said something. Jamie looked up at him and noticed his eyes looking down at her breasts. "Jake!" She said loudly as she pulled the shirt off the back of the chair and pulled it over her head. "Look at the photo." She said sternly.

Jake moved around next to her chair and focused on the photo. As he looked and looked Jamie took the time to do some peeking of her own as she saw the large bulge under his jeans. God it looked enormous. "Well?" She asked feeling her heart beating faster and faster.

"The face is all blurred out." He said as his face moved to within inches of the screen. "Nice bod though." He laughed.

"It that all you think of?" She said hitting him on his arm.

"Sure. All day and all night." He laughed.

"And you are still a virgin." She laughed back at him.

"Na. No way." He lied wondering how she knew.

"Mannie says so." She giggled.

"Of course. You don't think she would say yes do you?"

"Of course not." She laughed. "Look at the football helmet."

Jake did as she said. It did look like a Jefferson High issue. "I wish I could see the other side. There would be a number." Jake was a starter on the team this past year and knew everyone's number by heart.

"We could watch the sample video if you want." Jamie said. She was excited having her hunk brother looking at nearly naked girls with her.

"How do we do that?" He asked as he pulled another chair over to sit next to her. "Like this." She smiled as she moved the cursor arrow to the click here icon. Suddenly the whole page went blank as the video loaded. The same photo popped up and a message said the video was still loading.

"Hey I like watching porn with you." He laughed. Jamie smacked his muscular arm again. Suddenly the photo started moving and the girl's voice came through the small speakers.

"Hi. I'm Tammy and this is my bedroom. I'm a senior in high school and a virgin." She smiled and turned her body around until they saw her cute backside. She slowly pulled up her nightshirt until her white panties were seen.

"Damn." Jake said feeling his hard-on about to burst out of his jeans. "Take it off."

"I bet you want me to take these off don't you? You naughty man." As Jake looked at the girl's body Jamie's eyes roamed around the room. Her face was still blurred out.

She moved back to her bed and under the sheets. As she pulled her legs up they spread apart showing the crotch of her white panties. She reached over and started to turn off the light but stopped. "If you want me to keep the light on then join High School Teasers. Hurry up because I'm getting really sleepy.....yawn." The video suddenly stopped.

"Shit. Come on let's join." Jake said quickly. Both of them had their own credit cards but his was maxed out at the moment.

"Play it again." Jamie said. "I think I saw something."

"OK." Jake quickly agreed. This time he moved his hand down to move the cursor. Again the screen got blank and they waited for it to load again.

Jamie peeked down at his bulge again. It looked even bigger than before. He was definitely bigger than her boyfriend Tim. She looked up before he saw her looking.

They watched the video again. "Get ready..........now look at the mirror on the wall."

Jake had to tear his eyes away from the girl's rear and saw what she had. "It's the other side of the football helmet." He said out loud. "It looks like 'E I'."

"It's in a mirror stupid." Jamie laughed. She wrote 'E I' down on her pad and turned it around and held it up to the light. "13". Jake read.

"Who wore jersey number 13?" Jamie asked.

Jake thought threw the numbers in his head. "13 has to be a quarterback.......I got it......Tom Flanagan."

Jamie laughed. "Perfect. It's her."

"Who?" Jake asked without a clue who she meant.

"Who was Tom's girlfriend?"

"Sally Rogers?" He said. The girl does not look like Sally at all."

"No stupid. Who was he dating last fall?"

Jake tried to remember. "Shit I don't know."

"Remember? He was homecoming king and she was homecoming queen." She spoke very slowly.

"Jan Wilson?" He asked. His mind was foggy.

"Good. That's her." Jamie said proud that she had figured it out. "Listen to the voice." She put the video back on.

"Shit you are right." He said. "Quick use your Visa."

"No. Let's think about this over night." She said as she stood to lead him out of her room. "Now don't tell anyone until I have a chance to ask her about it."

"OK." Jake grinned. He had enough nasty thoughts in his mind for a good masturbation session tonight in bed. Especially the image of his sister's nipples under the thin bra.

*****

Jan was already in the classroom when Jamie walked in. "Hi." Jamie said as she chose a seat next to her. They were having a final exam so there were no assigned seats.

"Oh hi Jamie," said surprised the girl would sit next to her. She knew Jamie was good friends with the other cheerleaders and normally hung around with them.

"How are things going?" Jamie asked. There was only one other student in the room at that time.

"OK I guess." was puzzled why Jamie was talking to her.

"Are you still dating Tom?" Jamie asked already knowing she didn't.

"No. We broke up months ago." She laughed. "What's this all about?"

"Do you still have his football helmet in your bedroom?" Jamie whispered. Some more kids came in and sat near them.

Jan thought about it. "Sure. He gave it to me." She said getting pissed.

"Number 13 right?"

"Yeah. I think that's the number." She said crossing her hands across her chest.

"I thought so." Jamie said. "I saw it last night on an interesting website." She watched as Jan's face dropped and fear formed around her eyes. She tried to think of something to say but the teacher walked in. "No more talking. Put your books and paper away and take out your pen. You have one hour to finish this test."

Jan tried to concentrate on the questions but her fear of being busted was too much. She picked up her book and purse and walked up to the teacher. "Mr. James. I don't feel well. I think I'm going to throw up."

The teacher looked up and panicked. "Get down to the nurse right now." He said. "Give me your test booklet." He looked around the room. "Can anyone take Jan down to the nurse? I'll give you more time when you return."

The only hand that was raised belonged to Jamie. "Thanks Jamie." He said as he took her test booklet. "Come on back when you feel better." The two girls walked out of the room.

"Does anyone else know?" Jan asked as they walked down the marble hallway. Their footsteps and voices echoed in the emptiness.

"Jake." She replied.

"Do you think you can get him to be silent about this?" She asked. Her knees were shaking.

"I've already told him to not say anything until I talked to you." Jamie said suddenly feeling sorry for the girl. "Why are you doing this?" Jamie asked as they stopped at the nurse's door.

"Money." She said looking down. "I need money to go to college. My father lost his job earlier this year."

"Aren't you afraid your family will find out?" Jamie asked.

"Both of my parents work nights. The jobs they have barely pay our bills. This site is the only one I could find where I don't have to show any nudity and they hide my face." Jamie felt bad for the girl. "I'll talk to Jake to make sure he stays quiet."

"Thank you." Jan said with tears forming in her eyes. The girl took a deep breath and smiled. "I feel OK now so let's go take that damn test." She laughed.

As they walked down the hallway Jamie asked. "I'm just curious. How much do they pay you?"

"It depends on how many clicks you get. At first I only made about $100 but now I'm pulling in $500 or so." said as she turned the knob to go back in the classroom.

"$500 a week. That's not bad." Jamie said.

Jan laughed. "Not a week. It's a night."

"A night." Jamie repeated as she followed the girl into the classroom.

"I'm feeling better Mr. James." Jan said smiling. It was Jamie now who was having concentrating on the exam.

*****

Jake was waiting for her as she came out of the school. "Over here." He waved.

Jamie knew he was going to be a problem keeping his mouth shut. She first tried to lie. "It's not her." Jamie said looking away.

"Bullshit." He laughed. "You know you can't lie to me."

"Jake. Her family is really hurting for money. She is only doing this so she can afford to go to college." Jamie said hoping he was let it go. She should have known better.

"I want to watch her doing it." He said grinning.

"Are you crazy?" She said shocked he would even suggest such a thing.

"Either I watch or I tell." He said firmly.

"You're an asshole. You know that?" She said totally pissed off.

"See ya. I'll give her a day to think about it." He laughed and walked off.

*****

Jamie was lucky as she saw Jan backing out of her parking space. She ran over and tapped on the side window. Jan rolled her window down. "Did you talk to him?" She asked.

"Pull back in the space. We have to talk." Jamie said. Jan quickly did as the girl said and watched nervously as she sat in the front passenger seat.

"He said he is going to tell unless........" She hesitated. "Unless he can watch you while you are doing it."

"NO!" Jan cried out as she slammed her fist against the steering wheel. It beeped the horn. "I don't have much choice do I?" She said looking over at Jamie.

"You could quit." Jamie said.

"I can't. I have to go to college. No one in my family has ever graduated from College." Jan thought about how cute Jake was. She had even thought about asking him out a few times this year but didn't because of the web cam. When she turned 18 years old three months ago she stopped dating because of the web show. But, if she had a boyfriend who knew about the show it would be perfect.

"Jake is still dating Mannie right?" asked with a smile.

"Yes." Jamie answered not sure where the girl was going.

"I've liked Jake for quite a while. I never wanted him to know because of the web cam and all." She said biting her lower lip.

"You're going to do it aren't you?" Jamie asked seeing the excitement in the girl's eye.

"I don't want him to tell anyone now do I?" giggled.

"No. Definitely not." Jamie said shaking her head. "Do you want me to tell him or do you?"

"You, if you don't mind. I would also feel better if you were there with us."

"Me? I'd rather not." Jamie said picturing her horny brother drooling all over the girl.

"Please? Just once." Jan begged.

Jamie took a deep breath. How did she always get herself into these things? "OK."

"Bring Jake by my house tonight at 7:00PM. I don't go live until 8:00." Jan said smiling. Maybe this was what she really needed. The teasing had only made her hornier and hornier. It had been three months since another person pleased her. And it wasn't Tom. It was his cousin Anna. She smiled and looked at Jamie's cute ass as she climbed out of her car. If things worked out right maybe she could experience both brother and sister?

*****

Jamie tossed her book bag in her room and walked to Jake's door. She remembered how he busted into her room last night so it was payback time. She smiled as she gripped and turned the doorknob. She yelled as she rammed her right shoulder into his door and flew into his room. "HEY BRO!" She froze in her tracks seeing him sitting at his computer stark naked. His hand was moving up and down in his lap.

"Jamie!" He yelled and tried to cover his hard-on but his eight-inches were too big.

Jamie came out of her shock and laughed. "How does it feel?" She peeked at the purple knob over his hand. Shit. He was huge.

"Get out or I'm going to stand up." He bluffed.

"Go ahead big boy." She dared knowing he wouldn't dare.

"Don't dare me." He said smiling.

"I double dare you!" She giggled.

Jake pushed back on his chair and swung his body until he was standing totally naked facing her. His hand moved off of his stiff prick and it pointed directly out at her.

"Holy shit." She said hypnotized by his huge weapon. She giggled and ran from his room.

Jamie closed her door behind her and locked it. She closed her eyes and all she could see was his hard-on. No wonder he was one of the most popular boys in school. She knew now why Mannie called most every night but she had told everyone she was still a virgin. She remembered she had to tell him but this time she knocked on his door.

He opened it wearing a robe. "Yes?" He smiled as his head stuck out the door.

"You put that thing away?" She giggled.

"His name is Bubba." Jake said seriously.

"Bubba Gump?" She laughed.

"No. Just Bubba." This time he smiled.

"Jan wants us over to her house tonight at 7:00PM."

"Us?" He asked surprised.

"Yes. She wants me there to protect her."

"That wasn't my deal."

"You didn't say I couldn't go."

"OK but you owe me a look at you too." He said smiling.

"Yeah right. Like I'm going to show you my naked body." She laughed.

"I was just kidding." Jake lied. He hoped he would see it later at Jan's...

"Be ready in 15 minutes." She said as she turned and wiggled her cute little ass back to her room.

*****

Jan took down the football helmet and put it in her closet. She had screwed up with that one. She looked around the room to make sure all other photos and objects were put away. She had just walked around the house to make sure the cameras were all ready. She combed her hair and put on fresh lipstick. She looked at her short red skirt and tight blouse just as the doorbell sounded.

"Hi Jake and Jamie." She said moving back to let them in.

"Hello." Jamie said following her so cool twin. They were both wearing tee shirts and jeans.

"God. I can't believe how much you two look alike." She said as they sat next to each other on the sofa. "Blonde hair, blue eyes, and perfect teeth."

"Yeah, but he's as dumb as an ox." Jamie laughed. She jumped to the side as he dove at her. His fingers moved up under her arms and started to tickle her. "OH STOP!" She cried and wiggled to get away from him.

Jamie held him back and looked at Jan. "Help!"

Jan giggled as she slowly moved behind him and jumped on his back. Her short skirt moved up over her white high rise panties. She giggled knowing Jake couldn't see them but she knew the camera could. The tiny red light was on the small hidden cam on the book shelf.

"Hey you." Jake said trying to pull her off of him. She hung on for her life as he rose up and pushed her on her back. "Let's see how you like it." Jamie said as she moved her hands up under his arms.

Jake said calmly. "I'm not ticklish."

"Oh yeah!" She cried as her fingers moved down his stomach and up and down his chest under his shirt. She suddenly gripped the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up over his head.

"Hey!' He cried feeling his shirt leave his body. Jamie and Jan both laughed.

"Oh yeah!" He said as he grabbed his sister's tee shirt and pulled it up and off. Her breasts overflowed her cups.

"Jake!" She screamed. "Give me my shirt back." He laughed as he held it up over his head. His body was pinning Jan's body back under his.

"Give me my shirt." Jamie said as she pulled the snap of his jeans apart. Her fingers pinched the zipper tab. "Or else."

"Or else what?" He laughed not thinking she would pull his zipper down.

"This." She giggled as her fingers slowly unzipped his jeans. She could see his large bulge fighting to get out.

"What are you two doing?" Jan asked hearing the zipper sound. "I'm missing everything." Jake sat up to let the girl out from under him. As she moved out her skirt was high on her stomach. Jake glanced down at the small white triangle covering her mound.

Jamie grabbed her shirt. "You're such as ass sometimes." She said as she pulled her shirt back on.

"We have a half hour until 8:00PM," Jamie announced.

"Oh. I should have told you I'm not on tonight." Jan said watching Jake slowly zip up his jeans.

"The deal was that I get to watch." Jake said smiling.

"You can still watch if you want. I'll show you some of the things I do." Jan said feeling the heat build up in here lower stomach.

The telephone rang and Jan ran into the hallway to answer it. Jake and Jamie sat looking around the room while she spoke to someone for almost five minutes. They could not hear what she was saying.

Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers