High School Teasers Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill smiled at Jamie who smiled back.

"And, then the two couples will make out and play around for the rest of the show." Jan said smiling.

"And, that's all?" Jake asked hoping he would have a chance to get more intimate with Mannie and maybe Jan again.

"Yes for the show. After the show we do what everyone wants to do." Jan giggled.

Jan positioned Mannie and Jamie in the bathroom and made sure the towels were in the back of the shower and the camera was aimed high enough to only show the girls above their waists. She moved into the other room and sat down on the bed with Bill and Jake as they watched the clock approaching the 8:00PM start time.

"All we are going to do is undress and shower?" Mannie asked Jamie nervously. Except for touching and kissing neither had done anything with another female and now they were to be alone.

"Yes." Jamie grinned. "But you will rub soap on my body and I'll be doing yours."

"I'm just doing this for the show and the money." Mannie said seriously.

"Me too." Jamie lied. She was really starting to like being with another female.

"GET READY YOU TWO!" Jan screamed from the bedroom. The door was cracked open enough for the three on the bed to watching them as they undressed.

"How did you get Bill to agree to this?" Jamie asked as they waited for the "ACTION" word.

"Same as you. Just a little touching and kissing." Mannie laughed.

"ACTION!" Jan yelled just before the clock turned to 8:00.

Mannie peeked over at Jamie as she slowly removed her top and pushed down her jeans. She followed her boyfriend's sister lead and they both stood in their undies facing the shower. "Let me help." Jamie said as she unsnapped Mannie's bra on her back. Jamie pushed the straps over the nervous girl's breasts and glanced down to see her nipples resting firmly on top of her white mounds. "Do me." Jamie moved to the front of Mannie to allow the girl to release her bra and pull it from her body.

"Now my panties." Jamie giggled as she wiggled her hips. She felt the girl's trembling fingers slide into the waist band of her silky white lace thongs and push them down over her pink buttocks.

*****

Paul Brown sat with a raging hard-on as he watched Jamie return the favor and push down Mannie's panties. He normally did not get that excited about seeing the girls on the monitor but he knew they were only across the hall. He wanted so badly to rip off his clothes and join the two high school girls. His sex with Jan that afternoon was the best he had in a long time. And now the night was just beginning.

*****

"Wow." Bill said as he looked at the two pink asses of the two girls as they walked into the shower. He could not see below their waist on the monitor but he could by peeking through the slightly opened door. He couldn't take his eyes off of Jamie's cute butt.

*****

"What now?" Mannie whispered to Jamie as the two of them stood inches apart under the hot water with the shower door closed.

"Follow my lead." Jamie giggled as she grabbed the soap and lathered up her hands. As Mannie did the same she dropped the soap and it fell behind her. She turned and bent at the waist to get it. Jamie's soapy hand moved quickly up under her ass to press against the girl's opened pussy.

"Hey!" Mannie cried as she felt Jamie's fingers slide into her dripping slit. It felt so good she decided not to stand back up. She remained leaning forward as Jamie's fingers cleaned and explored her soon to be womanhood.

*****

"What happened?" Bill said hearing his sisters cry.

"I think she dropped the soap." Jan giggled. She looked down to see two large tents in the guy's shorts. "Keep watching the screen." As they watched Jan unzipped Bill's fly and fished out his long and thick prick. "Ummm." Jan moaned. Her fingers began a slow stroking action. She looked over at Jake. "Take it out."

Jake was shy about showing his prick with another guy in the room. He could see he was as big but Bill definitely was thicker. He watched the monitor at the pink flesh in the frosted shower doors as he pulled out his dong. Jen grabbed it in her free hand and was now stroking both of them off.

*****

Jamie's finger caressed Mannie's clit while her thumb pressed against her anus. Mannie's body jerked as the tip of the thumb pressed inside her tight puckered hole. "Jamie!" She called out. Jamie giggled and pulled her thumb back out.

Mannie stood and glared at the other girl. "OK if that's the way you want to play." She pushed her hand down over Jamie's golden bush and her middle finger down through her pink folds until she pushed against Jamie's anus.

"AHHH!" Jamie screamed and tried to push Mannie away. Suddenly both of their legs slipped on the soapy bottom and they fell crashing to the floor.

***** "Are they OK?" Bill asked as he tried to peek into the bathroom. Suddenly the two girls started giggling.

"I think they are OK." Jan said. She now wished she was in the shower with the two naked girls.

*****

Jamie was lying directly on top of Mannie and her thigh was pressing into the dark haired girl's brown bush. Mannie felt her leg pushing forward and back against her pussy.

"Oh." She moaned loud enough for the bedroom audience to hear. "I thought we were just washing."

"You want me to stop?" Jamie whispered. Mannie's thigh was also pressing against her pussy.

"No." Mannie replied.

*****

"They are messing up my schedule." Jan said as the moans and groans came out of the shower. She knew she had to get them back on track. Jake and Bill groaned when Jan let go of their hard-ons and watched as the girl walked into the bathroom.

"Hey you two hurry up in there." Jan yelled as she walked to the shower door and opened it. Her body blocked the camera from seeing the two naked girls twisted together kissing. Jamie looked up and smiled. "I guess we better rinse off."

"OK." Jan said walking back into the bedroom. "You guys need to get out of here." She giggled watching them trying to force their hard shafts back into their pants.

Jamie helped Mannie to her feet and they took turns rinsing the soap off their bodies. They both wanted to stay and do some more exploring but knew the clock was ticking. They wrapped the towels around their bodies and walked into the bedroom.

Mannie took her time moving up onto the bed without showing her dark bush to the web audience. She looked at the counter and it was over 1500 viewers and climbing quickly.

Jan walked back into the bedroom. She was now in the show whether she wanted to be or not. "Troy is downstairs and he has his friend Tony with him. Do you want me to bring them up?"

Jamie giggled. "Yes." Mannie stayed quiet.

Both guys walked into the room nervously seeing the two almost naked girls on the bed. It was their time on camera and Bill's first time.

Jamie looked at the clock and saw they only had fifteen more minutes. "Why don't you guys join us?"

Bill looked at Jake and they both looked at the girls. No one said who was supposed to go with whom. "You take Cara." Jake said to Bill. As much as he wanted to be with Mannie he wanted to see just how far Jamie would let him take it tonight.

Jamie figured she would get to play around with Bill while Jake and Mannie went at it. She was surprised when Jake told Bill to go to Mannie. Right then it didn't matter because she was horny and wanted to kiss and touch a guy. She turned her body as Jake moved next to her and opened her mouth to accept his hard lips and hot tongue.

*****

Jan was sitting next to Paul as they watched the four teens go at it. "They paired with their sisters." Paul said shocked to see the two guys move onto the bed and start kissing the two girls.

The clock read only five more minutes. "Keep watching." Jan giggled as she moved down onto her knees between the large man's legs. She pulled out his huge shaft and sucked in the tip.

*****

Bill pretended he was really Tony and Mannie was Cara. His kisses were like electricity and his hand was cupping her towel covered ass. She opened her legs to allow his thigh between them without showing her moist mound of curly hair.

Jamie glanced over Jake's shoulder and saw they only had a few more seconds of air time. As soon as the clock struck 9:00 all rules were off. As the final seconds counted down she reached down and grabbed the top of the towel. When it read nine o'clock she pulled the damp terrycloth out and threw it onto the floor. Her hands quickly moved to undress her brother while Mannie was doing the same to Bill.

"Nice." Jamie said while looking down at Mannie's fingers curled around Bill's shaft.

"Same here." Bill said looking back. "What do we do now?" He asked looking at Mannie. Did he go to Jamie now?

"Whatever you want." Jan's voice rang out from the doorway. The four naked bodies on the bed turned and saw Jan standing with a large naked man.

"SHIT!" Mannie gasped as she moved to hide behind her brother. "Who the fuck is he?" Her eyes moved down to his huge prick pointing outward.

"This is Paul Brown. Our boss who is the one paying us all the money." Jan giggled.

"You're Paul Brown?" Jamie asked smiling. Her eyes roamed his hard bod.

"Hi Jamie." He smiled. His eyes captured her golden bush. It was the first real one he had ever seen. "Hi Mannie." He grinned. "Please don't stop because of me."

Jan pulled Paul over to stand beside the bed. "So who do you want to take your cherries?" She asked Jamie and Mannie.

The two girl's eyes moved from Jake to Bill to even Paul. Mannie was the first to speak. She looked at Jake. "Do you mind if I let Bill do it?"

He grinned. "No I don't mind at all as long as Jamie will let me take hers."

"Please do." Jamie giggled as she moved to her back and opened her legs to let Jake between them. Bill did the same to Mannie.

Jan also moved onto her back on the large king size bed. "Let's do it at the same time." She laughed.

The three men lined up their poles and waited for the word from Jan. "Ready, get set, GO!" She cried out. Even though she was not a virgin Paul had to take his time entering her tight hole.

"Easy." Jamie whispered to Jake as he pushed through her hymen. She gritted her teeth as she became a woman.

"Go ahead." Mannie said encouraging Bill to break through her virgin gate. As his thicker shaft pushed through her legs opened wide and wrapped around his hips.

It didn't take Jan long to accept what Paul was giving her. Her screams were loud and joined together as the older man fucked her. Jamie also got used to the pressure of Jake's prick and was bucking her stomach up against his bringing their yellow bushes together.

"You OK?" Bill asked for the fifth time. "Yes. Stop asking and just fuck me." Mannie said as she pulled his body deeply into hers.

The sounds of passion could be heard down at street level while the six bodies pounded together. Jan came quickly with Paul behind her. Jake couldn't hold back as he filled his sister's hole with his juices. "Touch me." Jamie cried as she felt his body stopping. He did and she immediately came.

Bill was still taking his time and Mannie was loving every minute of it. "Fuck me big brother." She whispered in his ear. He did and they both soon climaxed.

"I think we are going to have to change the name of the show." Jan laughed. "We are not teasers anymore."

"How about High School Harlots?" Paul suggested.

"Harlot?" Mannie repeated. "What is a harlot?"

"Someone who does it for money." Jake replied.

"Hey. I'm not a hooker." Mannie said upset.

"We are all hookers." Jamie laughed as she moved her body over Jakes until she was pressed up against Paul's. "Right boss?"

"You're right Jamie." He said as he moved his lips to hers.

Jake moved over to press up against Mannie and Jan ran around the bed to jump onto Bill's prone body.

"Round two." Jan announced as her lips moved down to Bill's soft noodle. In less than a minute he was ready to go.

"Easy. Go very easy." Jamie begged as Paul pushed his hard shaft up to her violated pussy. She groaned as his pushed inside.

"Hi honey." Mannie whispered as Jake's penis slipped into her. "I'm sorry you weren't first."

"Since we are all harlots it doesn't matter." He laughed.

~ Finis ~

Ending note: I'm sure I'll get some emails asking for me to continue this story line however I think we need to stop it here. Let me know how you liked it and please don't forget to vote. Thanks. Slickman.