Hilton Head Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I licked away at Maggie's dripping sex, Jay pounded away steadily as Maggie continued her non-stop climax marathon. Before long Jay was truly hammering her ass and I felt bad for Maggie. However, each time Jay asked how she was doing she only pushed back harder and urged him on, sometimes with a verbal command as well. Jay was happy to accommodate.

Finally, Jay yelled loudly in an almost primal, animal sound. "I'm cumming in your ass, Maggie. Oh my God.........Maggie, I'm cumming."

Maggie pushed back harder and as Jay climaxed, she erupted in the most violent and massive climax I have ever witnessed, still in my position beneath my heaving wife. Juices spilled around me, some from Jay and a lot from Maggie. It dripped on to my forehead and face and some on my lips. It was awesome. Seemed it took a couple of minutes for Jay to completely drain himself or perhaps he was simply enjoying the feeling of being in Maggie's tight ass. However, once he pulled out a massive amount of cum flowed out of Maggie's well used ass adding to the giant wet spot already created. Maggie collapsed on top of me and I had to wriggle out from under her. She seemed exhausted. Jay rolled to the side grabbing Maggie around the waist and moving into a spoon position with Maggie curled up in a fetal position with Jay wrapped tightly around her. I flopped on my back next to them thinking what the hell could possibly happen next?

Perhaps that will be the second installment of the Hilton Head Encounter. Stay tuned...........................