Hiring Cindy Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, I told the girls that it was time to take off their panties. Another cheer as they pulled them down, leaving all five of them completely naked except for their high heels. Cindy was still laying on the floor trying to catch her breath and rubbing her cum covered body. I told the remaining guys that these girls were there to ensure that no one would leave this party unsatisfied. The girls each grabbed and quickly stripped one of the guys. Some of them started sucking their cocks, but Megan and the brunette each wanted to be fucked. Megan got on her hands and knees and pulled the guy's cock into her pussy from behind, and the brunette laid on top of her guy and rode his dick. I grabbed the redhead before she got a guy for herself and pulled he over to me. I told her that she was going to be mine for the rest of the night, and she smiled and started kissing me while I molested her entire naked body.

I took her over to one of my couches and we took off my clothes. I pushed her down and she took me into her mouth. It was the first attention my cock had gotten all night, and I had been so excited by everything that had happened that I nearly came right away, but I managed to hang on. After a minute I pulled her back up, turned her around, bent her over the arm of the couch and pushed my dick into her pussy. I fucked her like that for a while, and she was bucking back hard against me and building to an orgasm. Pretty soon she came loudly, but I kept it together and fucked her slowly until her spasms subsided.

Meanwhile, some of the girls finished off their guys and grabbed another. After a bit, the rest of the guys just stripped themselves and went over to the four girls. By the end, every girl was taking on two guys at a time. Fucking one, and sucking off the other. Cindy was just lying, covered in the cum of however many guys, in a daze, right in the midst of all these people. She was sort of just staring off into space and gently rubbing her cum drenched clit.

I pulled the redhead up standing again and led her over to Cindy. I guided her down on top of Cindy, the cum on Cindy's body now getting all over the redhead as well. Then I kneeled down behind her and grabbed the lube. I pushed a bunch of it into her ass and she squirmed at first away from my finger, and then back against it. I slid on top of her and pushed my cock into her ass slowly but firmly. She let out a long, low, moan as I went in. I started stroking in and out of her ass, and after a few strokes, she started to get more excited and started pushing back against me and kissing Cindy. After a few minutes, I came deep in her ass and got off of her. I told her to stay there attending to Cindy for now.

I looked around, some of the girls were still fucking guys. Some of the guys apparently had revived in time for an encore with a different girl. But, most of the guys were getting dressed again and starting to leave. After a bit longer, each of the girls was flopped out on the floor with a spent guy or two, just fondling each other and kissing. Cindy and the redhead were doing the same.

At that point, I thanked everyone for coming, and said that they could stay as long as they liked. Then I asked the redhead to help Cindy up to the bedroom and bathe her. As they were leaving, I told each of the girls that they should stay out there as long as they can and satisfy any guys that want more. They all agreed in sort of a daze.

I got back upstairs as the redhead and Cindy were coming out of the shower, and climbing into bed. We all just cuddled and fondled each other for a while, but after maybe 50 minutes, I told the redhead that I wanted her to go down on Cindy, but to be very gentle, as she had been very busy all night... She obliged, and I kissed Cindy and massaged her breasts as she gently caressed her pussy with her tongue. I didn't think she could cum again, but she seemed to enjoy the attention the redhead was giving her, and squirmed around and moaned softly.

After a while, I had gotten quite hard again, and the redhead had taken my cock into her hand and was stroking it. After a long time like that, Cindy thanked the redhead and gently pushed her mouth away. The redhead moved over and took me into her mouth instead. A couple of minutes later I realized that Cindy had fallen asleep... The poor girl was exhausted. I was getting near orgasm, but held off and then pulled the redhead off of my dick. I rolled over on to my stomach and pulled her hand beneath me so that she could massage my dick underneath me. Then, I nudged her mouth over to my ass and she obediently pushed her tongue into my ass. It felt great, and she stroked my cock as she pushed her tongue in and out. After a while, I stopped her. I pulled her up next to me on her stomach and slid on top of her. I guided my dick easily into her pussy from behind and fucked her until we both came.

After that, we all fell asleep in a pile. It turned out that someone had brought a bunch of blankets and pillows out into the living room, and all four girls, and 8 of the guys had slept there. Throughout the night, whenever a guy would wake up and realize that he was hard again, one of the girls would suck him off or let him fuck her. By morning, the girls were completely worn out.

I fucked the redhead again in the morning, but Cindy slept through it. After breakfast, they girls started getting ready to leave. They all thanked me again and again, and said that they would never forget this. A couple of them asked if I might do something like this again, and to let them know if I did.

After that, the remainder of the month was much less racy... Cindy and I both seemed kind of sad that our arrangement was about to end. We spent much more time holding each other and whatnot.

Finally, the last day came, and I paid the money into her account. She moved out, and back to Boston, but two weeks later I got a call from her. She wanted to come back. She wanted to be my girlfriend! I told her about my concerns that normal relationships get dull and whatnot, and she made me an offer. She said that as long as we were together she would play my slave for one weekend a month, and a full week once every three months. She didn't want to lose that edge any more than I did!

12