His Good Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna cum for me baby?" He whispered, "You gonna cum in my hand like a good girl?"

"Mmmm Yes please baby make me cum! I'm so close!" I gasped back.

My hips were twitching uncontrollably now and my breathing was ragged. I looked over at Conner and Alice again and he was fingering her at top speed with his right hand while pushing down on her lower abdomen with his left hand. I wondered if he could feel his fingers tap against his hand from inside her. Alice was in a whole other world of pleasurable cries and ecstasy. I looked back at Kayden and he was smiling at me, his hand had stopped moving again. Then he leaned forward til his lips were actually touching my ear and whispered, "I'm gonna make you cum right here on the living room couch. And you're going to do it while Conner watches you riding my fingers like a fuck-hungry slut."

With that he started fingering me fast and hard and I instantly started to shake. I gasped out, "Oh Holy Fuck!" And moaned as Kayden picked up speed and his fingers hit that good spot inside me. The last thing i saw was Conner glancing up at my face and smiling at me with his fingers still buried inside Alice. Kayden was right, he was making me cum right in front of two people who had never even seen me naked before that night. And the absolute thrilling freedom of it cracked my body's last shred of resistance and I orgasmed hard and lost all control. I thrusted my hips back against his hand over and over like a wild thing. His true and dirty words ringing in my ears as I thrashed and bucked my way through the best orgasm i had ever had. Then my legs gave out and Kayden's fingers slid out of me.

I'm assuming Alice got a few orgasms of her own since her tiny body was flushed and she looked near exhausted when Conner stopped fingering her too. Then Conner spanked her ass and stood up grinning from ear to ear. I watched him stick his vagina ­juice covered fingers in his mouth and suck on them while he turned to look at us. Kayden was also in the process of licking my cum off his fingers so when they saw each other they started to laugh. Kayden collected my clothes from where I had tossed them during my strip tease and helped me stand up on my shaky legs. We got Conn and Alice some blankets and the spare mattress for them to sleep on. Then Kayden and I went to our room and collapsed on the bed together. Conner and Alice were gone when we woke up but they texted us saying they had an awesome time last night. After talking with Kayden about it we have decided these 3 things:

1) Last night was one of the hottest nights of our life so far.

2) We must do it again sometime soon and make sure the boys get some attention too.

3) Kayden said that he and Conner had talked about something like last night happening before; "hypothetically." He says that if i'm okay with it he'd really like to see Conner play with me next time while he plays with Alice.

Logically I think maybe i'm supposed to feel jealous or angry that he wants to play with another girl. But all I actually feel is excitement. I can't wait to see what could happen next and how many adventures we might have. Just thinking about the possibilities is making me feel so hot and sexy. We are going to dinner with Conner and Alice tonight to talk about all the little things.

I'll keep you Posted!

12