His Sister's Hot Friend Fucks Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll still respect me in the morning right?" I asked her shyly, making her smile.

One of her hands grabbed my rock hard dick and gave me a squeeze. "Your cock belongs to me, darling," she said, guiding the tip and pressing it against her labia, gently inserting it into her molten sex, allowing her heat to coax an audible moan of pleasure from me. Cassandra grinned with delight at the sound I made as she sheathed my small dick to the hilt with her vagina, her muscular inside contracting rhythmically around my shaft, the friction created once she started bouncing up and down slowly, and riding me sending me into pleasure I never experienced before. She's deflowered me.

My cock was throbbing violently as the inside of her tight vagina caressed me. She began squeezing along with pumping, and the sensation almost overwhelmed me as I was hit with the intoxicating scent of her perfume and sweat at the same time, watching her crimson tinged skin stretched tight across her toned torso. Cassandra began fucking me rapidly now, slamming down on me aggressively, her groin crashing on to my crotch as I gaze up awestruck at her heaving large breasts, her long hair falling over them, her beautiful face filled with lust I never thought I'd be responsible for causing. Her hands were gripping my face tightly as she bent down to smash her lips against mine, probing into my mouth with her tongue, making me moan louder. I began moaning and yelling her name loudly as she fucked me with slow, delicious strokes. "Fuck me harder," I begged her as she continues to slide her pussy up to the tip of my cock and them pumping down so that my churning balls met her firm, muscular ass. I found myself gripping the bedsheets with my hand, moaning obscenely, overwhelmed by the feeling of getting fucked for the first time of my life.

"Tell me, sweetheart. Who do you belong to?" she asked, squeezing my rock hard dick with her pussy, stopping her up and down movement, her lips next to my ear, breathing on my cheek. Her hands were running along my skinny body, caressing every inch of skin as she kissed me, all over my face, on the tip of my nose, my eye, my eyelids and my forehead. No. Hers. That's what I am now. Every single part of me I have already given up to Cassandra without even knowing it. The older girl looked at me with affection in her eyes.

"Y Y You, Cassandra! You. I'm yours!" I cried out as she continued fucking me again, this time purring loudly in satisfaction at my answer, quickly taking away my breath with a harsh kiss, biting my lower lip hard enough to draw blood, the pain only causing me to swell up even more with in her vagina that sheathed my almost painfully erect penis like a soft, velvety glove, the warmth only adding to my intense pleasure as she took me to the hilt. I was flopping about pathetically on her bed as she used me. "I'm about to cum!" I warned her quickly once the familiar tensing up of the balls happened. This made her ride me faster, grounding her powerful thighs against my thin ones.

Eventually, it all became too much for me. "Cassandra!" I screamed as my cock pulsated, violently spraying many jets of seme up inside her pussy, which clenched repeatedly around my sensitive tool, making me continually erupt, firing more ropes into her vagina. She beamed with delight at the feeling and gave me a satisfied kiss on my forehead once I was done with my climax. That was when the door opened, allowing me to see Leah and McKaylah

"Sorry but you were so loud, Lyle. Can you be more quiet next time? I was afraid the whole neighbourhood was woken up by your screaming!" Leah said. McKaylah was bent over with laughter, noticing how I was bound tightly.

"Didn't know your brother was such a submissive bitch, Leah," she cracked up, not bothering to hide her amusement.

"Fuck off, bitches. I want to cuddle my boyfriend now," Cassandra said, lying on her side next to me, her arms wrapped tightly around my comparatively tiny body, as she places her face on my shoulder, kissing my neck and making me squeak lightly. McKaylah snickered and dragged my sister away from the doorway. I blushed as Cassandra gently caressed my now limp cock with one of her hands, whispering into my ears "I've always been in love with you Lyle. You had no idea how hard it was to wait until you were old enough," kissing my forehead again.

"I love you too Cassandra," I admitted shyly, making her face light up with a bright smile. She uncuffed me and we fell asleep like that, with me feeling safe and content in her strong arms as she whispered sweet nothings to me. The next morning, I was happy to find Cassandra where she was when we drifted off together, with her arms around me, her firm breasts pressed against my back, holding me little spooned. I was embarrassed to see that she somehow managed to place one of her hands on my groin, fondling my previously soft dick to full erection. She smiled at me as I felt my penis immediately swell up. "How long were you molesting me for before I woke up?" I asked teasingly to hide how shy I felt from waking up to her lewd touch.

"I've been away for the last hour, baby. I just like watching you sleep so much. Remember that clock I gave you for your birthday two months ago? It has a mini camera in it," she said. I was beyond shocked by this revelation, but any indignation I may have had disappeared as she began to slide her hand up and down my cock, giving me long, firm strokes with her fist. Soon, I was gasping and moaning her name in time with her pumping. Cassandra kissed me deeply, penetrating my mouth with her tongue, darting around as she pumped my hard cock harder and faster. "Tell me you love me," she said, her mouth by my cheek as she breathed on my skin.

"I love you! I love you, Cassandra! I'm cumming!" I wailed as she directed my cock so that I spurted massive loads of cum onto her flat stomach, coating it with an obscene amount of semen that kept erupting from the tip of my dick. She grinned happily before giving me a quick peck on the tip of my nose.

"Let's go take a shower, baby. I want to fuck you against the wall," Cassandra said. She did fuck me against the tiled wall as the water cascaded over our backs. My legs were quivering. I stumbled about, unable to walk straight. Leah, who was waiting outside, noticed this and glared at Cassandra who just smirked. My girlfriend guided me back to her bedroom. She made me sit on the bed before going to look for something. When she returned, I gasped in unwilling excitement, noticing the object in her hand. A white t-shirt, with the words 'Property of Cassandra' printed across the chest. "You're going to look so adorable in this, my love," she cooed. I blushed but took it anyway, shyly putting it on. The size was perfect for my skinny body.

"Thank you," I mumbled, looking down at my feet again, trying to hide my crimson face, despite her having already seen me blush several times before. She put fingers under my chin, tilting up, capturing my lips with hers, placing her strong arms around me in an embrace that was everything I had ever wanted.

As soon as I stepped into the kitchen with the new shirt on, I knew they were not going to let me off about it. McKaylah actually did a massive spit take with the orange juice she was drinking after reading the caption on my cloth, and pointed and laughed at it. Kelly looked up from her newspaper, read the words and just started chuckling loudly, saying "Nice one, Cassandra. You've got to mark your territory."

Even my older sister couldn't stop snickering at what I was wearing. She then took a photo of it and told me "I'm sending it to our parents and hers." I panicked, looking to Cassandra for support, thinking that it's probably not the best or most appropriate way to tell people about our relationship. She just sniggered and shrugged.

Ten years later, when our daughter asked us how we got together, I could only blush and hide my face behind my wife's broad shoulder, as Cassandra promised to tell her that story when she's older.

The End.

12