Hitchhiking Ch. 02

Story Info
The rest of the trip and then home for the pussy slave.
2.7k words
4.12
59.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/27/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
psoother
psoother
63 Followers

Hitchhiking from the east coast to the west had turned into a pussy-eating nightmare. My two captors were insatiable and the trip had only just started.

That first night in a Motel room was better for all of us. My captors kept me on my knees in front of them with my face pressed into their pussies when I was not in bed, but it was a lot better than being on my knees in the cab of the truck.

Sleeping under the covers in the bed was definitely better then sleeping in the back of the truck where they had me face against the back of the cab; pulled backward until my head was down far enough that they could slip my face in between their legs as they lay on their sides. I was bent back so far that I thought my back would break. They slept with my head squeezed between their thighs, and my face jammed into their pussies while they slept.

In the motel they relaxed and watched television while they had me lick and suck them. My face would be guided in between their legs, with both of their hands pushing on the back of my head. Pressing my mouth to the lips of their pussies. I would have to start by kissing until I could taste the joy juice, and then I knew it was time to start licking. I would slip my tongue in between the lips of their pussies and slowly lick up and down.

When they wanted me to lick deeper, they would push harder on the back of my head, so my nose would be covered and I was unable to get any air. As soon as I did as they wanted, they eased up so I could breathe. I could tell by the amount of Joy Juice that I was licking and sucking that it would not be long before they came.

When the one I was sucking felt me jerking violently she would let me pull my nose away from her clitoris so I could get some air, but I still had to keep my mouth pressed into her pussy.

The other one would spread her legs, and have me make longer strokes with my tongue all the way from her anus to her clitoris. When She did cum, she pushed my face tightly into her pussy, and I could feel the waves of her orgasm.

When they decided to go out and eat, I was gagged and put into the bed with the covers over my body, and tucked snugly under the mattress. They told me if they came back and saw I had tried to get away I would regret it. I was so tired I didn't even try, and just fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up when one of them sat on my upper chest smothering me by covering my face with her pussy. I knew what she wanted, and started kissing her pussy. That let her know I was awake, and she would uncover my nose and let me breathe. Her pussy was already wet, and I started to lick, and suck. I felt her press down harder with her body, and knew that it was time for my tongue to move faster and deeper. When she started to move back and forth on my face I licked as deeply as I could, all the way to her clitoris. It wasn't long before she came.

Then the other one got on the bed and straddled my face, but she sat on my face with my nose by her anus. The cheeks of her ass covered my face completely. I kissed her pussy and started licking right away. She had spread the cheeks of her ass as she sat down, and my nose slipped up her anus. I was really being smothered, and gave up hope of surviving until I felt her tilt forward a little and spread her cheeks so my nose slipped out of her anus and I could breathe through my nose.

I was grateful to be allowed to breathe even though I had to smell her anus. If I stopped licking for a few seconds, she sat back and down, pushing my nose up her crack, and told me to not stop licking if I wanted to continue to get air. She instructed me on how to please her and after a half hour or so, she came.

They then untied me, one arm and leg at a time so they could undress me. They took me into the shower with them and forced me to my knees. They pushed my head back, place one leg over my shoulder, pressed my mouth to their pussies and took turns pissing in my mouth. They told me I had better learn how to drink it all as fast as it came, or they would have to keep using the funnel. They washed themselves and then me.

After they dried themselves they dried me off and replaced my bindings with dry ones and took me to bed. While in bed I was pushed under the covers and forced to lie in front of them on my stomach, with my face pressed into their pussies while they watched television. I was allowed to lift my face from their pussies when I needed to breathe, but if I stayed away for too long they would just push down on the back of my head.

When they were ready to go to sleep, I was then turned around so that my legs were at the head of the bed and my head toward the foot of the bed. One of them placed a pillow over my lower stomach and legs. She then got on top of me, spread her legs so that my head was in between her thighs, and my face pressed into her pussy.

She told me to lie still and go to sleep as my moving would disturb her sleep. Since she weighed almost as much as I did there wasn't any way I could move, and the only time I wanted to, was when she passed gas, but I knew better than to try to pull away, as that would disturb her sleep. I eventually fell asleep and did not awaken until I felt her moving her pussy into my face. I knew what she wanted me to do, and started to kiss her pussy, and lick her slit until she got really wet. Then I would lick deeper and faster and sucking her joy juice at the same time, until she came.

Then the other one got on top of me in the same position for her turn. She laid on top of me with her legs spread apart so that her pussy was wide open. I licked her slowly with long licks and sucked up her joy juice almost as quickly as it developed. When she was coming, she closed her legs and pressed down very hard until the spasms were over.

They loved to be sucked off when they woke, as well as a couple of times a day, and before they went to sleep.

Their Pussies were shaved, and they had discussed that if I was unshaven it would irritate their skin, and so they had purchased a hair removal cream and applied it to my face. Apparently it also retarded hair growth as they only did it every other day.

Since it would be a nuisance to have to dress and undress me, they decided they would just put a robe over me during the day.

They got me back into the truck without anyone noticing. Since they had stuffed my mouth with one of their panties as a gag, I was not able to make a sound.

During the drive I learned from what they were saying, what my new job would be. They were going to take a long way home, and I was to be their pussy slave for hire at each stop along the way. They would stop twice a day to solicit women who were horny and wanted to be sucked off for as long as it took until they came.

They used their cell phones to call ahead and pass the word that they were coming, and there were always customers at each stop.

They would climb into the cab, position me in between their legs, remove the gag and force my face into their pussies. They would then instruct me on how they preferred to be licked and sucked, how fast, how deep, and where.

Some smelled really bad and their cracks even worse. I did not like licking their cracks, but did not have much choice since they were told how to force me, which was either by smothering me or pulling on the string that was tied around my balls.

After having the noose tightened around my balls a couple of times, I knew it was fruitless and would be very painful not to do as instructed.

The second one that got into the cab must have been big and heavy. I could tell how the seat squeezed down when she sat. Even with her legs spread as wide as she could I could still feel her thighs on my cheeks as she pushed my face into her pussy. When she spread the lips of her pussy my face in it was totally enveloped, and I knew I would not be getting much air. I licked and sucked as though my life depended on it. When she noticed that I was squirming all over she would finally let me pull far enough away so I could breathe. It took her a long time to cum, and was I ever glad when she did.

They stopped for a few hours midday and for even longer in the evening because the word was apparently spreading, and they had more customers during the dinner break than at lunch.

I was made to suck fifteen women that day, and was really tired when we pulled into the next motel.

I was taken into the room, and the first thing they wanted was to be sucked off. I did them both, with one sitting on my face, with me lying on my back. My nose was up her crack and my mouth by her clitoris. She was not in any hurry to come and it took her almost an hour. The other one fortunately let me up to kneel in front of her and suck her that way. She placed her legs over my shoulders, when my face was in her pussy. The force of her legs on my back and the pressure of her thighs on my head kept me right where she wanted me. I was told to just lick slowly, and she spread her thighs a little so I could hear when she wanted me to lick faster or deeper. She apparently wanted to be sucked off during an entire program, as it took her an hour of delaying her orgasm until she finally had me lick faster, and deeper until she moved my head so I was licking her clitoris, and she came.

When they took me to bed, it was the other one that got on top of me in the same position as the other the previous evening. I slept with my face under her pussy all night, and was in the right place the following morning when she woke me up by rubbing her pussy in my face.

I sucked them both of them until they came, and then after showering they got me back into the cab of the truck. They said they would have breakfast at a truck stop, and maybe there would be some customers for me to please while they ate.

At first, I thought I would be able to relax my tongue when no one came. Then the door opened and I could someone getting into position. As they were blindfolding me now, I could not see who I was sucking.

She spread her legs and just held my face into her pussy and told me what to do to please her. When she pulled on my hair to keep me tightly where she wanted I knew she was going to cum. After she did, she moved my mouth down to her crack and told me to lick and suck her joy juices that had dripped down. She had me work my tongue into her anus as far as I could, and told me if I was hers, she would never use paper again.

There were two others that morning before the drivers came back and said it was time to hit the road. While they drove to the next stop I was kept on my knees sucking the one driver for about an hour until she came. Then she shoved the funnel in my mouth and pissed into it.

Then, a few minutes later, they pulled off and stopped so they could switch places. I was kept on my knees sucking the other one until she came, and then she used the funnel also, after which she just kept my face by her pussy, while they drove to the next stop.

It was the same agenda for the next four days and nights. On the fifth morning I heard them talking about how it was going to be good to get home in an hour. I really got elated and was actually feeling happy.

We had pulled off onto another road and I could tell by how slow we were going that we were off the highway.

All I could think of was that now shortly I would be let go. I soon discovered that was a big mistake.

I was taken into a house, and led into the living room. They took me over to a couch and pushed me to my knees. When they removed the gag, I asked them when I would be untied, and let go, as they had promised.

They both laughed, and I was told that I was too good of a Pussy Slave to let go. I was going to live with them, and be Trained to do anything they wanted to have done. I would be their houseboy as well as pussy slave. When they had to make more freight runs, I would be taken along to work being a pussy slave for hire. They had built up a large clientele for me to service on the road to where they were going and then back again.

With that said, I was forced to suck them both off until they came. Then they retied my legs so I could hobble unassisted, but not move quickly, and put a collar around my neck so they could lead me where they wanted.

It was a week before we went on the road again, and what a week it was.

They had me suck them off in every room of the house; in the back yard, and in the swimming pool while they sat on the side, or even under the water. Sucking them off under the water was the worst because if they started to come, I was not allowed to get any air until they were finished, and I was sure I was going to drown. They even kept me under the table in the kitchen and dining room while they ate.

I slept under the covers each night, with my face in between one of their legs or underneath them as they had me do in the motels.

I learned to drink their piss completely without them using a funnel, and they had me learn my houseboy duties, of washing dishes, cleaning and doing laundry.

Since their house was out in the country, I was not gagged, unless they expected someone to come by. After the delivery was made they would take the gag out of my mouth.

Besides their joy juice, and all the piss I could drink, I was given food to eat. Unfortunately they said that they could not possibly let me go, as they were afraid I would report them. They told me that if I gave them any trouble or tried to get away, the woods in back were a great place to bury me. I knew they would it, and so I had no other choice but to do as they instructed.

After a couple of weeks something new would be added. They started inviting friends over , but that is for another chapter.

psoother
psoother
63 Followers