Hockey Girls in Action

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gavin was off the bed in a trice, his monster bobbing before him. He followed Betty's enticing rounded cheeks into the lounge. She dropped her head and shoulders into the armchair, opening her thighs to reveal her twin holes.

"Come on Gavin darling! Fuck me now! Stick it in me and shoot your load. I want to feel it there as I sit at my desk this morning!"

Gavin needed no further guidance or instructions. He pushed hard at Betty's bum cheeks and offered his knob end to the sticky entrance of her vagina. As smooth as silk his knob forced its way in and his whole length followed. He took a firm hold of her hips.

"That's right Gavin," she gasped, "fuck me now! Fuck me hard!"

Gavin pulled back and then thrust firmly forward. Their skin slapped loudly as they collided. He pulled back again and repeated the action. Another noisy slap! Gavin began to build up speed and Betty began to moan.

"Oh yes fuck!" she squealed. "Oh yes fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Gavin soon felt the onset of his morning spurt. He began to thrust harder and harder and then delivered a hot shot of thick white sperm right inside her. Betty squealed some more and joined him in a very satisfactory orgasm.

As Gavin withdrew his cock from Betty's cunt Barbara closed the bedroom door.

Gavin dripped cum juice on to Betty's bum cheeks and she turned around with one of her cheeky grins on her face.

"That was lovely Gavin; just what I needed. I'm going to get cleaned up for work and you'd better do the same before you get back in bed with Barbara!"

"We'll do it together," grinned Gavin. "I want to see as much of your naked snatch as I can before you have to go. You can have first go in the shower."

They eased quietly into the bathroom and soon Gavin was kissing Betty at the front door as she left.

"I hope we can do that again Gavin, and soon!" whispered Betty. "I'll talk to Barbara."

Barbara appeared to be asleep as Gavin eased back the covers and slid in beside her. He would have to wake her soon so that he could leave for work. Of course, because of all the activity during the night and this morning he drifted off to sleep again.

He was awaked by a wonderful feeling that he had never experienced before. A girl sucking his stiff cock! He looked down to see Barbara's head bobbing up and down his shaft. He put one hand on her head and she looked up at him, releasing his tool.

"I didn't think that you would get it up again this morning after shagging Betty's arse," she grinned. "But here it is, all ready and willing!"

"You're not jealous, are you Barbs," said Gavin, reaching between her thighs which she spread to accommodate him. She was wet! "I wasn't fucking her arse though, just her cunny again!"

"Good," said Barbara. "You can have my bumhole before you have hers. I've no right to be jealous anyway. After all, I invited her; it was just supposed to be a bit of fun. You enjoyed it, didn't you?"

"Not 'arf," laughed Gavin, as he slapped her familiarly on her arse. "Are you going to have another suck or do you want a fuck?"

"I want both really," giggled Barbara, "but I think I'll just suck you this morning if you promise to come back tonight. Will you do that?"

"Does a bear shit in the woods?" laughed Gavin as he guided Barbara's face back to the top of his pole. "Betty says that she's going to talk to you about a repeat of last night. What do you think about that?"

Barbara didn't answer him. She had swallowed him whole. Her mouth had taken in about six inches straight away and she was trying to work out how to get the rest of it inside while she frigged at the root. Somehow she opened up her throat and took in another inch or two. Gavin gasped and stayed very still as Barbara manipulated him. He was in ecstasy!

Barbara carefully altered her angle of attack slightly. Gavin's long hard cock was now fully inserted into Barbara's mouth and throat. She slowly began to suck, allowing her tongue to wrap itself around the throbbing tool. Gavin began to buck, being careful not to dislodge Barbara's mouth.

"I'm gonna cum," he soon gasped. "It's fantastic but I can't hold it. Here it comes!"

Barbara hadn't moved. Gavin's sperm ejected from his urethra straight into her throat. She gulped but stayed put. The second shot was harder and did make her pull back but she kept him deep, sucking hard. Gavin pumped her mouth until he had no more. He lovingly caressed her head as she slowly released him.

Barbara smiled up at Gavin and then slowly opened her mouth to show him his emission filling it. Then she deliberately swallowed and opened again to let him see an empty mouth. He grabbed her head and kissed her, tasting his own spunk in her saliva.

They collapsed on to the bed, caressing one another all over and kissing often. Then Gavin glanced at his watch beside the bed.

"Christ Barbara, I've got to go! I'm going to be late for work anyway."

He jumped out of bed and began to dress. Barbara got up too and he gazed at her splendid nakedness as he dressed.

"I'll be back tonight darling. Don't get dressed; just be ready!"

Barbara laughed.

"I'll be here darling but I will have to get dressed. I'm going to hockey practice and to the shops. We'll have fun tonight though, won't we? Betty can come another night too but I want all your sperms tonight. I'll cook us some nice steaks and then later I'll use Jack's special cream and take all the hair off your cock and balls. How about that?"

"Fucking marvellous," grinned Gavin. "Will you let me use that cream on your tush?"

"I don't see why not," smiled Barbara as she pushed Gavin out of the door. "No sticking my friend into any other girls today, do you here?"

"I wouldn't dream of it," smiled Gavin. "Well .......hmn"

12