Holi Sexperience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"aaaaaiiiiiii... ruuuukkkko... meri gaaaa.nD phaaaaTTTT jaaaayegiii.... uuunngghhhh ooohhhhh oouuuiiiiii nnaahhii...nnnn tuumhaaarA lunD bahuuut baaadaaa haiiii..." Sarika pleaded again. But Ramesh continued to force his lust-swollen cock into the futilely resisting rectal passage, splitting the sensitively squirming flesh unbearably, straining the tight little anus. He began a slow, rhythmic fucking in and out of her gradually loosening rectum, and at last began to fuck into her in time with Girdhari's in-strokes below. The two driving cocks slammed as one into her twin passages, brushing enticingly against each other through the thin dividing membrane, and as the terrible pain cleared, Sarika realized that something else was taking the place of that all pervading sensation. She was beginning to enjoy it!

Sarika was beginning to get excited by the crude anal fucking that Ramesh was giving her at the same time as Girdhari was screwing into her in front. Her body was buffeted like a rag doll between the plunging cocks of the two men, and she began to churn helplessly from the dual sensations. Sarika flexed her desire-ridden choot forward to receive Girdhari's deep inward thrust below and then arched her satiny buttocks backward to welcome Ramesh's hard, savage stroke behind. "Oooohhhhh.... aaarrrgghhh hhhaaa...nnn baaahhhuut maazzzaaaaa... karro karrrrroooo... choddddoo, mujjhhe choddooooo....." Sarika moaned as she found herself soaring on the heights of incredible pleasure. Sarika actually loved this double fucking, by Girdhari and Ramesh at the same time. She loved having them both drive into her in unison, sinking right to the depths of her helplessly aroused belly, and then withdraw at the same time, leaving her painfully empty for just a moment, before plunging in again. She was filled with a wild, almost dizzy happiness. Sarika was excited as she never was before.

This dual fucking Sarika was receiving was symbolic, too, of her new freedom. She was irrevocably changed now. There was no fear that she'd fall back into her old days of sex-starvation after this, and Sarika was glad to leave them behind. A whole new world was opening up to her and Sarika couldn't wait to step into it. She was jerked back to the present by the realization that Girdhari was going to cum. His body was flailing like a dervish beneath her, and his palpitating prick was diving into her greedily clasping cunt with new strength. And then she felt her entire cunt being swept aside by the rush of his orgasmic churning. The first hot spurt of his scalding semen flowed into her wildly dilating cunt, seeping into the squirming recesses and creases. Her hungrily milking pussy sucked voraciously on his hotly ejaculating cock. Then she knew that Ramesh, too, was cumming. "mm--mm--hh—hh... oo--oo—oph!" he was mewling incoherently as he battered against her sorely bruised buttocks. Sarika could feel the searing flood of his white, thick fluid as it spurted into her forever-stretched rectum, and then, she too, was there.

"ohh-- hhh-- hhh-- hh-- hh... aw-- aw-- aw—aw... um--um-- um—um... ah--ah-- ah--ah-- ah--ah main aaaaiiiii.. main aaaaaaiiiiii.... aannh annhh aannnhh aannnhh... oooohhh!" Sarika chanted insanely as her body was tossed and bounced about like a buoy at sea by the united waves of servants' passion. Incredible sensations enveloped her and she felt that her body would never be the same again. Flood after flood of almost unbearable pleasure coursed through her, leaving every nerve ending tingling and unbelievably alive. Her head was gently spinning, and Sarika felt that at any moment she might drift off into a soothing limbo of eternal ecstasy. More hot rivers of sensation washed over her, but Sarika barely felt them as she drifted off into a semi-daze of satiation and security, sandwiched reassuringly between the satisfied bodies of her servants.

And after that, everything went blank. Sarika remembered feeling the first spasms of excruciating pleasure, recalled the convulsive shudders that shook her frame, but it seemed to all overpower her to the extent that her head began to spin round and round and she finally sank into a satiated, blissful oblivion.

12