Holiday with Step Sister Pt. 03

Story Info
The end of the first evening at the nude resort with sister.
2.7k words
4.51
101.8k
79

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's notes.

The continuation of the holiday Chris and Carol were enjoying at a nudist colony. It would make sense to read chapters one and two before delving into this one.

Obviously, everyone in the story is over 18 years of age.

*****

"Are we picking up Andrew and Karla?" Carol asked, as we walked hand in hand.

"We're bound to meet them at the bbq although in reality it is only a few steps from our path. Let's knock on the way anyway."

We meandered slowly along the gently undulating path bordered with lawns and potted with flowers growing here and there. Small flames licked at the small torches fuelled by paraffin, the smell dissipating the mosquitoes usually found teeming at this time of day near open waters. It was amazingly quiet, and it all lent such a wonderful air of serenity. It would be just like any other resort, except that nobody elected to wear clothes.

The cottages, in this early evening, were indistinguishable blobs of grey against a darkening sky. We arrived at Andrew and Karla's cabin just as they were coming out themselves. We greeted each other, women with a hug, and men with a high five, although we men hugged each other's partner rather enthusiastically. I enjoyed the contact with 'new flesh' as I call it.

The girls seemed to have no problems with their hugging each other's naked body. We guys shouldn't have either, really, but for some reason, we had this hangup, thinking perhaps that it would make us less macho.

Carol seemed to press herself a little more tightly than she needed to with Andrew. I had no problem with that. My dick really enjoyed the tingle it got with Karla. I lingered a bit more, feeling myself nestle among the soft curves and relishing every second of the warm contact.

We walked towards the restaurant, and Andrew commented about how cool it was already.

"It's still very warm," I reminded him. "Spain. Summer. Scalding. You'll see tomorrow, just you wait."

"No you idiot, I meant that this camp is cool. It's so quaint. So different. Even the streets. Did you see them as we wound down the hills? They're tiny. Just like the cars they drive. And everything seems so old. Back home everything seems as if it was made yesterday, or last week."

"I get it , I get it. Well, here in Spain they were one of the first to discover the US of A, and of course, you have plenty of Mexicans working for you. Where do you think they got their language from? I have done a couple of years here as a student, and by here, I mean in Europe, Florence, in Italy. Fascinating. The art and architecture of the palaces are so beautiful. "

More couples, some singles, and groups were walking towards the restaurant along converging paths, soon splitting to join tables while others waited in line to gather plates and food.

Everywhere one looked, flesh was freely on show. I could tell which patrons were new, and others which had become immune to the dazzling array of cocks, arse, pussy and boobs.

There were mostly older people, who were the bravest, some beautiful milfs, and a good number of youths, although not as numerous. I was amazed at the huge dicks some of the younger generation were sporting. Impressive.

Seeing that most of the people were stark naked, I was worried that it would be a bonfire-style bbq but was relieved to realize it was a buffet table. We were offered plastic aprons to use while eating as any hot food spilling on private parts wouldn't make a very pretty sight I was sure.

"THIS is a bbq?" whispered Andrew as we watched Carol and Karla grab a table. Having confessed to have never left the USA, this was all new to Andrew. His idea of a cook-out was quite different.

"It's a buffet. But all the food is barbecued. Just wait. You'll see it's very good."

There were a good amount of people preceding us as we gathered plates and cutlery for four. Pretty soon we were there and truly the feast lay in front of us was sumptuous. Chicken, meats, fish, vegetables and a variety of differently cooked potatoes were on offer.

"Good evening gentlemen." The server behind the counter smiled and greeted us warmly. "Would you like help in being served or would you prefer serving yourself?"

"Good evening to you too, " I replied. "You can pick some food for us, I don't mind. Anything except fish please. Neither for my girlfriend."

"Fish is good for the heart sir...and for the eyes" smiled the man.

"True enough. And there certainly is plenty to look at. But I can't stand the taste, or the smell either."

"Okay, let me select some good cuts, a little bit of everything. You not full up, you come back for more okay?" he replied.

The server piled food on to my two plates until they were decorated quite beautifully. Food is an art, and dressing food is a must. Seeing that the girls were not too far away, I left Andrew to be served himself, and managed to get away to the tables, precariously balancing the plates and the cutlery. I managed to navigate safely and stretched over the table, not realizing that my penis had flopped onto the table.

I was surprised when I felt somebody fondle me, seeing that Carol was on the other side. I looked down to see Karla rubbing me from just behind the head, and I groaned as I felt my cock stiffen.

"Carol's been telling me about the naughty thoughts you have of me."

I didn't know what to say except nod in agreement. "She's not wrong, although she shouldn't have told you. What if Andrew objects?"

She laughed and tossed her head back. "Andrew? I'll just say that he just loves pink pussy. Carol's got some of that yeah? We're willing to trade"

It was Carol's face which was turning pink now. Her smile was a give-away. She had seen Andrew's cock and certainly fancied a ride. We all laughed, just as Andrew arrived at the table.

"What did I miss?" he asked. "Somebody better give me a hand before I drop these plates."

Carol surprised him by grabbing his thick cock right at the head.

"Damn, woman. Don't do that. I don't like promises that can't be kept" he said.

"They'll keep okay. All of them. Now let's get eating. I'm starving" Carol replied.

I was still standing up with a bemused look on my face as my dick was still standing to attention, and everyone was looking at me.

"What?" I asked, "you're not waiting for a prayer are you?"

The girls laughed at such a ridiculous notion. Prayers? At a nude resort? They refrained from wearing the aprons, but Andrew and I put them on. I didn't dare risk hot meat or fat on my privates.

After the initial surprise at the quality of the food, we settled down to enjoy ourselves quietly. We made little small talk as the travelling (and the pre-dinner activities) had really tired us out.

The girls ate sparingly, and most of that was from the side of the salads and fruits. Andrew and I ate voraciously, and we even sprung for seconds. The food was good, and plentiful.

We finally pushed our plates away from us, bellies full and content. Waiters picked up plates and distributed cigars as patrons moved away from the tables down to the beach, where a bonfire was quickly growing.

If there was anything one could be sure of in Spain, that was the fact that a guitar is always available. I asked our head waiter if one was at hand, and he got us his personal instrument, a magnificent black classic six-stringer.

I promised to take good care of it, and we strolled to the beach with the others. The mood was quiet, perhaps also a bit romantic, and I took to the guitar with gusto. I played a range of songs from Dylan (Mr. Tambourine Man), sliding through some Zeppelin, ballads from Scorpions (Holiday) and finishing with Beatles songs which everyone knew and sang along with.

As the final chords of the Beatles 'While my guitar gently Weeps' faded away, the camp exploded in applause. I looked at Carol, who was literally weeping, tears flowing down her face. Andrew could hardly speak, while Karla's face was shining.

I took a bow, and saluted the others while we went to return the instrument.

"Gracias," I told the head waiter in halting Spanish, "es un magnifico instrumento. Esta a la venta?" I wasn't even sure I used the right words.

"Ah no senor. My papa, he gave me this many years ago. Now my father is dead, and I will never sell this. Spiace."

I returned the guitar to him, asking if I could perhaps use it some other night.

"Si, si, no problem. It sounds much better when you play it."

We saluted the other servers with thanks, and made our way to our cottages, totally beat.

Karla and Andrew were the first to arrive and we waved them goodbye, with the promise of meeting in the morning. It only took us a few minutes to arrive at our little cabin and Carol flopped down on the bed just like that. Fully naked, pussy shaved, she was a beautiful sight.

I wanted to jump her bones, already sporting an erection which had not really gone down. I call it a permanent chubby.

However I rarely sleep without showering first, and so, decided to go have a wash. Carol wasn't bothered at all. She did have other ideas though as I returned from the refreshing wash. The shower was spacious and could have easily fitted three couples in it.

"How about we sleep outside? It's twenty-eight Celsius. No chance of rain at all. What's to stop us from enjoying the night?"

Nothing was stopping us, and we headed for the external bed at the back of the cottage. We lit up a couple of citronella candles, and let down the nets against mosquitoes, making sure the fabric was well away from the open candle lights. It really wouldn't do to die in a blaze just as we discovered our feelings for each other.

I cannot explain or write down what went on during the night. We made slow love to each other for a long time. It was so exciting to be finally able to release all my pent-up emotions of all the years of closeness to Carol . It was a night of many firsts, and seconds and thirds. It was amazing, that feeling of being deep within someone else's body. And with someone you have so much feelings. It was deeper than sex. It was this deep yearning and acquisition of something one could only dream about.

Many times I thought that it would be our last orgasm for the night before drifting off, but something sparked us off time and again as we entwined our bodies, looking for further clues in the search for the perfect joining. My lips were inflamed with the passion of our kissing, hers were not only inflamed by kissing but also by deep-throating me incessantly.

I could not get enough of her sweet-tasting nectar, and lapped from what felt like the fountain of the gods, pulling at her clit until she could take no more, and pushed me away, trembling with her orgasms.

Finally, sweaty, tired, and sticky, we simply slipped away to blissful oblivion, aware that just fifty yards away, our happy noises were being heard by Andrew and Karla, much like we could hear their lovemaking.

The next morning, I awoke with my usual woody, but this time pleased with the knowledge that there was somebody who would be more than happy to help out with my predicament. Carol's leg was hooked over mine, and as I raised my head, I saw the pleasant visual effect that this was having on her lower body.

The sun was coming up, peeking stealthily over the horizon, and the rays were catching her pussy in a most beautiful way. Her lips were still inflamed after our first full night of passion, and the moisture was glistening in the morning light, making them seem as if they were glowing pink. Carol's pussy was an 'innie', meaning that except for her slit, nothing else was on show. Whenever I searched for porn on the net, I always looked out for girls who sported an 'innie'. If anything, it made my dick harder.

Eventually I could not resist putting it off any longer. I raised Carol's leg, turned her on her side, and with the spooning position we were in, only took a second for me to slide my dick inside her. She awoke immediately, eyes flying open in pleasurable shock, purring as I slowly sawed in and out of her.

My right hand went to her clitty, rubbing it in circles, while my left arm was looped under her neck and over her breasts. Carol pushed against me, and I could feel my dick head bumping against her cervix.

"Mmmmm... It does go deep this way doesn't it?" she breathed huskily.

My throat was dry as I mumbled an affirmative. I continued pumping in and out of her, hand at her clitty, when she decided to turn her face towards me. We locked eyes together, as she whispered that she was on the verge of coming. I was at the edge too, and as I lowered my lips onto hers, I splashed her insides with semen.

Carol was mewling and groaning at the same time as her refined orgasm overtook her, body trembling at this outpour of emotion. We continued kissing, not wanting to break the moment of pure ecstatic love. After a few moments we slumped back, spent, but happy that we could start the day with a quickie.

Carol was the first to raise herself off the bed, going to the shower to wash away the night's debauchery, and I jumped to join her, knowing that showering would always give us a thrill by reminding us of our first time together.

After we washed and towelled ourselves dry, we debated whether it would make sense to wear clothes to have breakfast in a nude colony.

Despite the earliness of the hour, the sun was already up on its way to remind us of how hot it would be here. I elected to bring a cap and a white linen shirt just in case I could not take the heat on my body.

We decided to call Andrew and Karla on their cell-phone, only to find out that they were on their way here and up the short path to our cabin.

"Listen Carol, I know we talked about this yesterday, but after last night I don't know where we stand. I don't want to do anything to jeopardize our new relationship. It's cool by me if you want me to lay off..."

"Really? Listen Chris, I want this week to be perfect for both of us. Let's enjoy ourselves to the full, and then decide later what we are allowed to do from then onwards. But for this week, I can't wait to flaunt my body in the naughtiest way possible, and get my fill of cock. And how can I not want Andrew's big one?" she replied with a laugh.

"That's good to know. You know I haven't ever made love to a coloured woman. I desperately want to do it with Karla. Seeing her naked spread out at the Zumba yesterday got me so hot. I thought she had a piercing in her clit, something long, because I could see it popping in and out during the stretching, but it's her clit. I want that too." I answered.

"OK, that's settled. We can enjoy this week. Seeing that we have an activity marked as Mix n' Match tomorrow evening, I'm thinking it will be difficult to evade that. My, this is turning out to be a lot of fun."

With those words, Carol turned to open the door for Andrew and Karla as they knocked. Predictably, they did not have a stitch of clothing on, and seeing that we were ready, all we needed to do was slip on our coded bracelets for the restaurant and beach concessions.

To be continued...