Holly Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers

"What did you do?" I had to ask. Holly grinned.

"I joined them of course!"

"Shit Holly! Then what happened?" It was at that point that I noticed Holly had actually slipped one hand down the front of her jeans, there could be no other reason for her doing that, except to obviously be touching herself in some way, though she was very subtle about it. Laying back on the bed, I once again closed my eyes and listened as she continued on with the story.

"For a moment, I just stood there watching them. It was mesmerizing really, watching Suzy licking the woman we worked for's pussy, but rather than finding it vulgar or revolting, the longer I stood there watching the more aroused and excited I became."

"Would you like me to lick yours?" Suzy asked a few minutes later.

"I wouldn't mind doing that myself," Jocelyn added. "How about we all take turns lying down on the floor here, and then we can eventually switch places."

With my eyes closed, I suddenly had this very clear, very distinct vision of the three of them naked, lying on the floor in a connected circle licking one another. And as Holly had just stated, rather than finding it nasty, dirty or revolting, I found myself becoming fairly aroused by the thought of it.

"So what was it like?" I asked, hearing Holly's giggle once again though I kept my eyes firmly closed, not willing to look into her eyes and let her see the flush that had spread suddenly across my face, though if she was looking, she'd have seen it anyway, just not the curiously-lusty look I might have given her.

"It was heavenly," she sighed. "Especially when Jocelyn finally did it. I mean, Suzy enjoyed doing it, but Jocelyn was damn good at it! And it was the very first time for me too," she added with another long sigh. "And I knew there and then, there was no going back."

I opened my eyes once again at that one. Holly still had her hand down the front of her pants, and it was very obvious now what she was doing to herself.

"You ever think about that last night we spent together?" She asked suddenly.

I caught myself short, but there was no use denying it either. After a moments more pause, I admitted I had. "Several times."

"Did it freak you out? Bother you?"

"No, but you should know that. If it had, I would have told you," I told her.

She smiled at me. "Wish then I knew what I know about now," she added. "I wish I'd gone down on you rather than just finger you to climax."

I remembered the orgasm, several of them in fact.

"You can cum like that?" I questioned again stupidly.

Poor Holly just shook her head laughingly and smiled at me. "Even harder than what we experienced," she admitted to me. "I've never cum so hard before in my entire life!"

"Holy cow!" I retorted, "Who'd have thought?"

She giggled once again. "I did, several times. And several times, wondering what it would have felt like if you'd been there instead."

"You did?"

"Oh yeah, on more than one occasion too," she added with a little wink. "Oh and one more thing I need to tell you about," she said. "I'm no longer a virgin either!"

"Holly! No shit?"

"No shit Mandy, but this part might surprise you, it wasn't a guy who popped my cherry either, it was Jocelyn."

"Jocelyn?"

"Yeah, Jocelyn."

"Ok, now how is that possible? And how is it if you didn't do it with a guy that you're not still a virgin?"

"I see this is going to be a long night," Holly said slipping out of bed. "And if we're going to stay up all night, which it looks like we will be, then I'm at least going to get comfortable before I tell you the rest of it."

Holly immediately pulled the tight fitting tee shirt she was wearing up and over her head, quickly unclasping her bra, and throwing both items into the nearby chair. She then stooped, chucking off her jeans while I continued to lie there watching her. She wasn't wearing any panties, and as she turned to once again face me and slip back into bed, I saw the tiny little tattoo just above the neatly trimmed line of her pussy hair.

"Hold it!" I said flatly. "What the hells that? And what did you do to your pubic hair?"

She grinned kneeling down on the bed next to me. "Well, to answer your first question, it's a tattoo, and to answer your second, it just feels better this way, for a number of reasons."

"For real? You mean it's permanent and won't come off?"

"Nope!"

"Let me see!" I didn't really realize I was suddenly face to pussy, or nearly so with Holly's cunny mere inches away from my face. "It's a butterfly!" I stated as though she didn't already know that.

"You are correct," she said sarcastically, which is about the time I did realize I was hovering so close to her, and inched back a ways.

"Wow, you're brave," I stated. "What did your mother say?"

"She doesn't even know I have one," Holly told me. "And it's none of her business now anyway."

"So why'd you shave your pussy like that again?" I asked now actually looking at it, to which she laughed.

"Lets just say it's a lot nicer having it a little neater for whenever someone might decide to start licking it," she said almost in a way of challenge. "Now then, you going to continue to lay there with your clothes on and make me uncomfortable? Or you going to finally get undressed and get back into bed?"

I know she didn't mean for it to sound the way it might have, but the implication was there, and surprisingly, I think it had been all along. I wasn't one hundred percent sure of anything, nor was I expecting anything for that matter, after all, it had been a while, and we'd both gone down two separately total paths. I did slip out of the bed on my side at that point however and began to undress.

"You still wear those silly looking outfits?" she asked,

"Silly looking?" I shot back, "I thought you said they were cute!"

"Back then maybe, yes. But that was another time, another place," she told me.

Then it was my turn to surprise her. "Nope, now I just sleep naked!"

#

In seconds I was as naked as she was, flipping off the overhead light throwing the room into darkness. A moment or two after that, I had slipped back into bed beneath the sheets beside her.

"Why'd you turn off the lights?" she asked.

"In case mom or dad comes up to check on us," I lied. Truth was, they wouldn't do that. "If they come up and see the lights off beneath the door, then they won't even bother us," I said continuing the lie.

"Oh, ok," Holly responded.

The truth of the matter was, I felt a little embarrassed. Here Holly was, looking far more mature and grown up, a naughty little tattoo, much shorter hair, and a trimmed pussy. And here I was, still feeling like the same little girl I'd always been, even with big boobs.

"So, tell me how you lost your cherry," I reminded her.

"Ok, but if I do, then you have to let me tell it my way, and do it my way while I do," she said cryptically.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked. Then I felt her hand suddenly appear between my legs as she began slowly caressing me, just as she'd once done so long ago.

"That answer your question?" she asked.

I didn't answer her back, I was still trying to find my voice, but I did spread my legs a little, which was answer enough as she began speaking again.

"One night after we had closed the store, Jocelyn asked if I'd like to come over to her place and have a drink. So I did. We sat on the couch sipping our drinks for a while when she asked me if I'd like to go into her bedroom and fuck."

Though startled by the use of the word, the touch of Holly's fingers gently pressing against my lips as she related the story to me, kept me from responding to that.

"It was then I told her that I was a virgin, and had never been with anyone before. She seemed surprised by that, but then assured me if I was willing, that she would be lovingly gentle with me."

It was then that I felt Holly's other hand seeking mine, lifting it, and placing it upon her smoothly shaved mound.

"We got undressed, then I sat there watching her as she began to put on one of those strap-on dildo's we sold at the store."

"Strap on what?"

"You know, dildo's?"

"Dildos?"

"Yeah, fake cocks, women wear them to have sex with one another if they're lesbians, or in some cases, women use them on themselves to masturbate with when they can't find a decent man to do it for them."

"You're kidding me!" I stammered in disbelief.

"Oh Mandy, you really do have a lot to learn don't you?" she stated, giving my lips a little pinch before settling back into the bed and continuing.

"Anyway, she's really careful with me, takes a lot of time preparing me. She put a lot of baby-oil on the toy, which helped a lot, then had me kneel down on the bed "doggy-style".

I had heard that term before of course, but now it had a whole new meaning for me as I envisioned my very best friend kneeling on this woman's bed while she in turn had fastened some sort of fake prick and was about to shove it inside Holly's cunt.

"I don't know Holly, sounds kind of wickedly nasty to me," I told her.

"Oh yeah Mandy, it was, wonderfully wicked and nasty," she sighed remembering, and proceeded to give my hard little clit nub a nice stimulating twirl with her fingers. "Then she slowly eased it inside me, just a little at a time, and the next thing I knew, she was in, though she just stayed there for a while without moving until I got used to it."

"Didn't it hurt?" I wondered.

"A little, yes. But I think it didn't hurt nearly as much as it might have, if I hadn't been masturbating with all sorts of things before hand."

"What?"

Once again she laughed. "Not sure you'll even remember this or not, but I'll tell you anyway. You'd come over one afternoon after school, I'd stayed home because I simply hadn't felt like going remember?"

"Vaguely," I told her.

"Anyway, mom was out so you let yourself in and came upstairs. I was sitting at my vanity with my back towards you."

"Yeah, I remember, and you were naked."

"Yeah, I'd been masturbating, though at the time you didn't know that of course. When I finally heard you and realized you were in the room with me, I turned and lifted the hairbrush to my hair, remember?"

I did.

"But what you didn't know perhaps, I'd been sitting there using it on myself, to play with."

"You mean you were pushing it inside you?" I asked.

"Well, sort of, like I sometimes did. Never actually got it in all the way, it always seemed to hurt too much to do that, but I kept trying, and seemed to make a little more progress every time I did. Mostly, I just used the smooth handle to rub up and down my pussy, between my lips and against my clit. I got off that way a lot. Anyway, I think that's why it didn't hurt nearly as much as I thought it would when Jocelyn finally shoved that dildo all the way through my hymen."

"Fuck!" I said surprising myself, which I think surprised the hell out of Holly as well.

"Now THAT's the Mandy I remember," she giggled, then once again lovingly ran her fingers up and down between the now very wet split between my legs.

#

Everything she did, and everything I felt I did back to her. I was oblivious at that point towards everything else. Only the touch of her slick tender fingers as they probed and played with my pussy, strumming the tip of my clitty, flicking it back and forth with a tender finger tip as I repeated the same movements, copying them in kind as she did. Hearing her little mewl like moans thrilled me immeasurably, making me realize she was enjoying it as much as I was, that I was thrilling and exciting her every bit as much as she was exciting me.

"Mandy?"

"Yeah?"

"Would you let me..."

I didn't even let her finish saying it before answering.

"Yes Holly, yes. Eat me, please, please, eat me!"

I had of course no idea what to expect, or certainly what it might feel like. I felt Holly suddenly toss back the covers, revealing us, though there was no light to have done so. I felt her soft body slithering down mine, though she stopped for too brief a while to suckle my breasts, tenderly licking and kissing each until they were twin towers of fiery infernos igniting an ever greater heat down between my legs. Only then did she finally move further downwards against me. I soon after felt the press of her fingers as they continued to explore, though opening, spreading. Automatically, I spread my own legs even further, knowing how wickedly obscene I must have appeared had either of us been able to see it so openly. Even so, I couldn't have cared less. All I wanted now was to feel the touch of her mouth upon me, the tickle of her tongue as it lapped sweetly over and around my super-sensitive clitoris.

When she began doing just that, I nearly came up off of the bed, so intense, so sweet was the sensation, that within moments, I found myself in the midst of a very unexpected, very intense, very mind-blowing orgasm.

#

It took me a long, long time to recover from that. But when I did, I knew without any doubt in my mind whatsoever what I was going to do now. I didn't even ask. With Holly still lying between my legs, ever so gently licking me still, kissing me, I reached down, indicating as I did that I wanted her to move upwards against me. She did that. Then we kissed, passionately, needfully for a very long time. When at last we broke for air, I flipped her over onto her back unexpectedly and began slithering down her body just as she had done to me.

"Mandy, you don't have to do this," she said softly. "I'd didn't expect or mean for you too."

"I know that, I want to."

Sure, I was nervous as hell, scared to death I wouldn't know what I was doing and that she'd hate it or something. Or worse, that I would. But that didn't happen. When I first placed my mouth on her sweet succulent pussy, I merely kissed it, kissing her as though those lips were the lips on her mouth. Maybe it was a goofy, strange way to begin. But that's what I did, and she liked it. So I kissed her some more, and then began to lick her, tasting the sweetness of the nectar that greeted me there. Holly's sweet tasting little cunny was intoxicating, and I soon found myself lapping at her pink precious split like a cat at a bowl of milk. Almost immediately she began writhing and moaning beneath me, rotating her hips in perfect rhythm to the light tender flicking of my tongue upon the hardness of her sweet little love-button. And then just as I had, and would soon again in fact, she was thrashing beneath me, wildly, so much so that I briefly worried there for a moment that my parents would hear the cries of passion and ecstasy that escaped from her lips as she came.

I held her as she held me for long moments afterwards, only the sound of our still excited breathing filling the night air.

"Mandy?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm telling you the honest truth here when I say this."

"Yeah?"

"That was even better than the way Jocelyn used to do it."

"It was?"

"Yes baby, it really, really, was."

#

We did a "69" after that, which was fun and still pleasurable, though to be honest about it, I really couldn't concentrate. I came again however, much to Holly's delight, and then forced her to roll over onto her back where I pleasured her with my mouth again for what seemed like an eternity. I had no idea one person could have that many orgasm's at once, but she did.

After which we slept in one another's arms until the hunger and need of food woke us, each of us famished having spent so much energy pleasuring one another the night before.

#

It was Monday, so my parents had already both gone to work leaving us with most of the morning and early afternoon to ourselves. I had work that evening at the local bar here in town where I served drinks and waited on tables, but we had until then to spend the day together, though Holly promised she'd drop by the bar shortly before closing.

We'd even jumped into the shower together, washing one another when I got an idea.

"Holly? Would you do something for me?" I asked.

"Just ask," she said smiling. "Whatever you want."

"Would you mind shaving me?" I asked. She giggled excitedly.

"Sure! I'd be happy to. You want a shave and a nice trim? Or a full shave?"

I thought about that for a moment, "Oh hell, lets go for it, take it all off!"

"Sounds fun, and while we're at it, you might as well do me too!"

As silly as it might seem, watching Holly while she sat me down and began sheering me, then taking the razor to me was extremely erotic. Though she was almost clinical while doing it, the touch of her hand, the stroke of the razor, the soft brushing of cloth as she cleaned me off, re-soaping me before running the razor once again over my newfound smoothness was exhilarating. Even when she held up the small hand mirror for me to see, I couldn't believe the difference in the way I looked, but even more than that, there was a sensuousness about it that struck me, as Holly knew that it would as we stood there gaping at my vulnerably exposed pussy, my lips full, pink and thickening with each passing second.

"Kind of exciting isn't it?" She stated. "Seeing it like that for the first time. Haven't you ever actually looked at yourself up close like this?"

"No, not really," I admitted feeling a little foolish as I said that.

"Well then do so silly! Look! Look at it, look at how beautiful it is, all pinky slick, reddening, and getting all puffy like!" Then she ran the tip of her finger over the rapidly hardening little nubbin that she'd exposed with her pressed fingers. "Watch me touch it, play with it," she told me.

I couldn't help but do so, though it was a fight to keep my eyes from closing with the exquisite sensations that she was bringing me.

"Now, watch yourself cum while I'm doing this," she told me.

"What?"

"You heard me," she said seriously. Watch what your pussy does when you orgasm, look at it when you do, watch it, enjoy it, and learn from it."

Minutes later I had a deeply satisfying climax, watching my pussy throb, actually pulsating while Holly continued tickling my clit until I could finally stand it no longer.

"Now it's my turn," she said grinning as she put in a new razor blade.

#

"So which bar are you working at?" she asked me later than afternoon as I prepared to get ready for work.

"The Daisy Mae," I said sheepishly.

"Oh no! Don't tell me that place is still open," she said laughing.

It was.

"Old man Miller still make the waitresses wear those low cut peasant blouses with the tight-ass butt Levi short-shorts?"

I held the blouse up to show her we did. "Except the old man doesn't run the place anymore, his son does."

"Jerry? The high school basketball jock we went to school with?" she asked.

"Yep, same one," I told her, though I failed to tell her we'd gone out a few times over the past couple of months.

"Wasn't he sweet on you in school?" she pressed.

"No, not really, well...sorta maybe a little bit," I finally admitted. "But he was seeing Darlene at the time remember?"

Holly laughed. "Oh yeah, wasn't she the big-boobed blonde cheerleader?"

"Yep, that was the one."

"Whatever happened to her anyway?" Then it was my turn to laugh.

"Matter of fact, she's now a hairdresser, and if I'm not mistaken, she's working at the same place your mother will be."

"Oh that's funny," Holly guffawed. "I'm going to have to drop by and tell her hello!"

With that, Holly placed two fingers on either side of her mouth in a "V" shape and stuck her tongue out between them wiggling it obscenely as she did.

"You're incorrigible, you know that?" I told her.

"Come here," she said suggestively. "I'll give you a nice little clitty-cum to get you by until after work."

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,485 Followers