Holly's First Striptease

Story Info
30 something lady persuaded to strip for private function.
11.8k words
4.63
56.7k
42
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first attempt at writing for the site. I like to write in a saucier text rather than being overly explicit. You will see that I concentrate on prolonging the tease and that I like stories that give graphic descriptions of striptease and the fine details of ladies lingerie. Those of you, mainly in the UK, may know the series of cheeky "Confession" novels from the seventies. I always liked the way the authors used nicknames for body parts and the sexual act so in upcoming stories and partly in this one I will attempt to use words that are rude rather than crude.

In forthcoming stories I hope to continue to let you read about lots of different ways Holly and other ladies are tricked or persuaded into getting out of their clothes usually for an audience and in a variety of situations. I hope you like the story.

*****

A "very good" lady friend of mine called Holly had recently been the star attraction at event which raised money for a local charity. Holly is a very attractive 36 years of age and has a stunning body. Her vital statistics are 36D, 24, 36. She has bouncy glossy shoulder length blonde hair and superb legs. She's a bit of an exhibitionist but it only manifested itself really on the beach or in the back garden sunbathing. She likes to dress sexily but not slutty even just when out shopping, tight skirts, nylons etc.

She works as a secretary so it set up perfectly for the event I'm about to describe later, although it is for a small decorating firm and not the club where the proceedings take place and that is important to the plot as you will find out. A mate of mine Rob works the cruise lines as a compare and comedian had been asked to host a fund raising event for charity at a local club. The event was certainly of an adult's only variety and was basically comedy, gambling events but he wanted something a bit more risqué to finish off the night and he dreamed up an auction with a difference.

He approached me to find out if I thought Holly was game for it as he knew she was a good sport. She agreed quite readily, which surprised me. It involved her being dressed as a sexy schoolgirl and then members of the audience bid for her clothes, one item at a time, until she was fully naked. The winners of each item of Holly's attire were also lucky enough to have the opportunity to remove it from her lovely body.

The auction raised an awful lot of money and a great time was had by all including Holly.

Rob had persuaded Holly to "perform". She had a cheeky side to her nature and it had been a fantasy of hers for a long time. The way she did it, as part of an auction and not doing a proper striptease, had been the deciding factor. She would've been reluctant to do it if she were, in her words "just another stripper".

After the auction Holly said she it would be the last time she would do it for charity. This hinted to Rob that she might be persuaded to do it professionally next time and he said that there was an upcoming private function where he would like her to perform but this time get paid. She hinted that she may do it and with that in mind Rob said he would call her in the next few days to explain further.

The following week Rob rang me to hopefully, from his point of view, confirm that Holly would be available for a function on Saturday evening at the same club. After all she had hinted that the charity gig would be her last time unpaid, so to speak, and Rob got the impression she would be willing to perform in future providing the reimbursement was appropriate, but there was still a minor doubt in his mind that she might change her mind. I discussed it with Holly since the charity do and she wasn't sure whether to take the plunge and start doing it professionally. Anyway I confirmed to Rob she would at least listen to his idea so he telephoned her and this is how the conversation went.

Rob - "Hi gorgeous, I've got the details of this function I mentioned last week. It's on Saturday night at the club. It's a private function so only invited guests, no riff raff, hopefully, just the named employees of the company. They won't get in without a ticket."

Holly - "Rob, I'm having second thoughts about the whole thing of performing professionally, I don't think it's something I can do on a regular basis. I didn't mind doing the odd charity stuff cos it's for a good cause and I really did enjoy it, honestly, but actually being part of a show, well I don't know."

Rob - "Oh come on babe, I was banking on you being the star turn on Saturday. I haven't actually mentioned you by name on the bill, well you don't really with strippers, you have to be a little more discreet when promoting these sort of do's." "As I said it's a private function so the audience will be expecting young ladies to take their clothes off."

"There's 2 girls as I mentioned to you last week and they have been doing it for a while now so there not as fresh and enthusiastic as they used to be, still good and do all the things the guys like to see but I was hoping to be able to introduce a new star." "The crowd would go mad if they know you're a first timer. I know you're not exactly that but they're not to know."

Holly - "I'm still not sure Rob. It's not that I'm nervous, well maybe a little. It's just I don't like the thought of being just another stripper and part of a troop if you like. When I did the charity thing it was different and sort of innocent and like it was unrehearsed, that's what turned me on a bit. I don't really want to do it with that sort of premise. Have you told the organiser of the do how many girls will be performing?"

Rob -"I've said 3 so I suppose he's told some of the guys who are coming and it'll be hard to explain if there's only 2. They only do one set each, not like the old days. Things are a bit more sophisticated now. Isn't there anything I can do to persuade you?" " I'll really going to be in a fix now." You're sure you wouldn't like to give that lovely body of yours another outing. Personally I was looking forward to finding out what sort of other sexy knickers you have in your drawers."

Holly - "You're too cheeky by half. It's just this thing about a proper stag do and being just another tart."

Rob - "You're never a tart darling."

Holly - "Yeh but it'll be the audience's perception of me. How can you avoid that?"

The phone went quiet for half a minute.

Holly - "Are you still there Rob, I haven't upset you have I?"

Rob - "No babe, you could never do that. I was just thinking about a way around this "just another stripper problem". Let me know what you think about this idea."

"The shows starts with a me doing my comedy slot at about 8.30 up until about 9 then I introduce the first girl. When she's finished I come back on, do another 15 minutes or so then introduce the second girl."

"After she's gone off he announces that he's just been told there was a mix up with the bookings, which means the last girl won't be turning up and basically that's the end of the show. Then the crowd might get a bit rowdy as they've been expecting another stripper."

Holly - "Go on."

Rob - "I'm trying to work out how we could do something similar to the auction but without the men helping to remove your clothes, but... with you being a little shy and reluctant to get em off."

Holly - "Sounds a bit more interesting, carry on."

Rob - "What about if you were already in the club as a member of the audience or even the staff or something like that?"

Holly - "Mmm."

Rob - "I would start by apologizing for not being able to introduce the 3rd girl."

Holly - "OK."

Rob - "Then, I could make an excuse to go to the secretary's office and find out if there's anything we can do about the problem. This is where your bit comes in."

Holly - "Carry on, I'm listening."

Rob - "I still have the mic in my hand when I pretend to go backstage to the office. You are in the office working and playing the part of the secretary who did the organising." " The audience will hear me talking to you about the lack of stripper and tell you that they are getting rowdy and we need to do something quick or else. You act a bit panic stricken and say we can't get another girl at this late stage."

"Of course, the audience don't know what you look like or how old you are so the thought that you could strip isn't even a possibility yet."

"Then I say you must come out front to explain and apologize cos I'm not taking the blame for the cock up."

"You are reluctant of course because of the raucous nature of the crowd but I persuade you that I'll take the flack and make sure things don't get out of hand."

"Of course, when you appear with me the crowds immediate thoughts will be for you to take the place of the stripper, you'll be dressed as a secretary of course but not slutty, smart but with an outfit that shows your curves nicely."

Holly - "I suppose it might work, it's a backdoor way around it. Don't you think they'll suspect it's a set up?"

Rob - "Not if we play it the right way. They don't know who the secretary is. Besides when we persuade you to start taking you clothes off we'll do it slowly, one item at a time."

Holly - "Isn't that how you take off your clothes anyway, one item at a time!"

Rob - "But I'll be helping you."

Holly - "Oh Yeah, in your dreams."

Rob - "No, what I mean is we'll make it so you're very reluctant to take anything off and I'll suggest each item individually, you know like "let's just take this piece off" say a jacket, as though it's the only one you're going to remove."

"Then once you taken that off I suggest another and another and the more you take off the less nervous you feel. You can fake getting worried when it's time for your top and skirt just to make it more realistic."

Holly - "But you'll still be helping along with the story?"

Rob - "Of course. All the way."

Holly - "And I take everything off?"

Rob - "Hopefully, but I think they'll be expecting it by then."

Holly - "You'll have to sneak me in the back door in plenty of time so I can get changed. If I come in through the front they'll all see me and know it's a set up. It'll be much more fun if they don't know who I am. They don't do they?"

Rob - "No." "None of them would've been to the charity fundraiser. The company they all work for is out of town and most of the guys are from offices in other parts of the country."

"The do has been organised by one of their suppliers who works locally as a thank you for all the business but he's away on holiday. He's even paid for all the hotel rooms in the place across the street."

"Wait a minute... does that mean you do it then?"

Holly - "Well, as you've thought up such a good plan for me how can I refuse?"

Rob - "Brilliant, can't wait to see you getting em off again! Will my mate Dave approve?"

Holly - "Oh he's OK with me showing my tits anywhere especially when there are a couple of other strippers as well. He'll be driving me there and he can watch from behind the bar."

Rob - "Excellent thanks Babe, I'm sure we'll, I mean you'll, has a great night. What are you going to wear?"

Holly - "Oh no, I'm not telling you that, anyway I haven't decided yet. But be sure you won't be get to see it, any of it, until I'm on stage."

Rob - "Fair enough I'll have the excitement of the anticipation until Saturday. You know it's seeing your knickers that get me excited just as much as seeing your tits."

Holly - "You're just an old perve really aren't you?"

Rob - " And proud of it! See you Saturday. If you get there just after 9 I'll be off stage and able to let you in round the back and Dave will even be able to see Candy. She's the first of the strippers by the way."

Holly - "OK, keep a look out at 9 and we'll see you then."

Saturday night at the social club.

As the club was hosting a private function it opened at 8 o'clock for the party of about 35 men to come in. It gave them half an hour to get drinks at settle down ready for firstly the show to start with Rob telling a few jokes before the first of strippers took to the stage.

The room was fairly small but that made it intimate, the audience were sat in 3 and 4's around about a dozen or so round table set in semi circle pattern.

The stage was half moon shaped but was only about a foot high with a sparkly blue curtain behind where the acts would appear from. Dressing rooms were located somewhere behind and this is where Rob would venture to find Holly when the time came make believing she was working in an office.

As planned Rob introduce himself at 8.30 and did about half an hour of jokes and anecdotes, mostly of a sexual nature. He then finished his last joke and announced.

"Gentlemen, now it's time for me to get off and let you have a look at the real entertainment you've all come here to see. So without further ado please put your hands together for the first of our beautiful exotic dancers, Candy"

The curtains parted a little in the centre and out strutted Candy. She was dressed in a nurse's uniform of white latex with her red fishnet stockinged legs extending below the hem of the one piece dress attached to red suspenders which disappeared underneath.

Over the next 15 minutes and 4 songs she proceeded to divest herself of the dress stockings suspenders and lacy red bra before sitting on the nearest table to the stage to remove her matching minuscule G-string and drape it over the head of one of the patrons before turn her back and trotting through the curtain and back to her dressing room.

While all this was happening out front Rob had nipped back behind the scenes to make sure Holly arrived safely and let her in at the back entrance and show her to a small room where she could change. She wouldn't be on for about an hour so she had plenty of time to make herself sexy.

After Candy finished her act Rob came back through the curtain and announced a short break in proceedings for the guys to refresh their drinks. About 20 minutes later the lights went down and he came back on the stage. He again continued to crack his particular brand of jokes for another 10 minutes.

Rob then announced."OK gents, it's that time again, time for me to piss off and let the more exciting performances continue.

She's looking forward to entertaining you with her own particular style of striptease and I'm 100% sure she will make the next part of the evening easy on the eye but very hard for you in other places. Please give a big hand for our next lovely lady, the gorgeous Miss Valentine"

The lights went down completely and a single spotlight shone at the centre of the curtains and without them parting Miss Valentine slipped through them seductively.

She strutted to the middle of the stage dressed in old style burlesque style gown which appeared to shimmer as she moved. It was electric blue and sequins glinted all over it. It reached the floor to where she stood in shiny blue high heels.

The gown was sleeveless but she wore long opera style blue gloves. Overall she was dressed more like a traditional burlesque stripper than most of the club strippers working today and she'd obviously been influenced by the popularity of the new burlesque scene recently. Her music was far more bump n'grind than crappy dance stuff that Candy used. It made a startling effect on me in a certain area I can tell you.

The whole act took around 4 songs about 15 minutes. The gloves came off first and once she'd shimmied out of her dress she stood in matching sequined blue bra and panties, not the type you'd see in the lingerie section at M & S of course. To my surprise and delight underneath both of these lovely items she wore further smaller things. When her bra came off she wore matching pasties.

Normally a traditional burlesque stripper would leave these on at the end of her act but not Miss Valentine, she asked two guys in the audience to peel each one off individually. She might be dressed in an old fashioned burlesque costume but in reality she was a proper striptease artist.

Her knickers were more bikini in style rather than G-string and she bent over with her back to the crowd to slowly peel them off her peach shaped bottom. In doing this she revealed the tiny, and I mean tiny, G-string she was wearing underneath.

She continued to peel her panties down over her thighs and eventually they dropped in small pool of blue satin over her heels. She bent down and picked them up and flung them towards the back of the stage. I guess she didn't feel like losing that part of her outfit in case she used them for another night.

Now she had divested herself of her panties, bra and pasties all she wore was this bright white and sparkly g-string. It didn't match the rest of her outfit but I think that was deliberate, she was using it as an extra special treat for her audience.

It appeared to have small clasps at the either side for easy removal. This was confirmed when she unclipped them one at a time and whipped it gusset first from under her neatly trimmed pussy and threw it over her head. The crowd went wild. She blew them a big kiss and hurried off stage picking up her discarded lingerie as she went.

The guys in the audience now started to go the bar to top up their drinks in readiness for the last act. When they were all nearly seated back at their tables Rob nervously (faked), crept back on stage through the curtain.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen can I have your attention please. Unfortunately due to a huge hold up on the motorway our final young lady cannot make it to this evenings proceedings."

Unsurprisingly the crowd booed loudly and one or two guys who were not as good as others at holding their drink stood up and made some expletive comments about the situation and one knocked a table over spilling drink onto floor.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen please calm yourselves, as I'm sure you understand this is something out of our control but I will have a word with our event's organiser to see what we can do, please be patient for a few more minutes."

This seemed to calm the crowd a little.

Rob slipped back behind the curtain and came back a few minutes later holding a DVD case in his hand.

"OK gents we have a very adult DVD we can put up on the big screen to finish off the evening, so sit back and relax."

This didn't go down well at all.

This time a guy who seemed surprisingly sober stood up and yelled, "We don't want film we want the real thing."

Most of the crowd joined in with either loud applause or roared their agreement.

"Gents, gents, Ok calm down, I'll see if there is any way we can resolve this problem and send you on your way satisfied."

With this Rob slipped behind the curtain again this time with the mic in hand.

The next sounds which came over the PA system were the conversation between Rob and Holly. This is how it went.

Rob - "They're getting very raucous out there, don't you have the mobile of some agency we can call to get another girl at late notice."

Holly - "No it's far too late now, it's nearly 10.30 and anyway all the other girls at the agency we deal with were booked up, the 3 we booked were the only ones available."

Rob - "Why was the last girl arriving so late, what time did you tell her to be here?"

Holly - "I told her if she got here at 9.30 she's be in plenty of time."

Rob - "But the motorway starts it's night work at 9 so the traffic slows down about 10 miles away and it takes ages to get through, didn't you know?"

Holly - "No I didn't know about the roads closing. What are we going to do?"

Rob- (feigning anger) - "Well it's not my bloody fault is it. I think the least you can do is come out and explain and apologize in person."

Holly - "I don't know they sound a bit rowdy, is it safe?"

Rob - "It'll be worse if you don't come out. Come on I'll be with you."