Holodeck Discoveries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just as my cock began to stiffen again, the buzzer began to sound. That was the 5 minute warning that notified me my time was almost up and there was another person waiting to use the Holodeck.

I broke the kiss, apologized to the woman and began to get dressed.

"But Annie wait! You haven't fucked me yet! I want to fuck you Annie."

"Some other time," I said. "Computer, end program."

I watched as the scene vanished and I was alone inside the empty room.

I finished getting dressed, then exited the Holodeck and gathered my equipment. Just as I arrived at the turbo lift, the Admiral was just exiting.

"Good evening Lieutenant."

I returned his salute and said, "Admiral".

I didn't know what else to say, so I boarded the turbo lift without another word to him and requested deck 8.

I got back to my quarters and prepared for bed. In the morning I would arrange to take Anessa to the beach and the hot tub.

I fell asleep thinking about the woman masturbating for me, and the exciting revelations about all the taboo sex that occurred in the Fellowes household.

*****

That meeting with the Admiral would prove important later....

****

To be continued in chapter 3...

12