Home Made Porno Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I obviously don't know what the story is going to be yet, but with 4 women and 1 man in the movie I'll probably end up having sex with some of the other girls too. Are you okay with that? Does the thought of me having sex with a woman excite you?" Julie asked.

Eric smiled.

"Yes and yes." Eric said.

Julie moved her hand down to the front of Eric's pants and found that he was rock hard.

"Oh my...you really are excited by the idea of watching me with another man and watching me with women. Well just so you know...I'm excited by it too baby. I can't wait to make your fantasy come true for you as you watch John fuck me." Julie whispered into Eric's ear.

Julie kissed Eric's neck then pulled away.

"Just be sure you get my good side when you're filming him fucking me." Julie said.

Eric laughed.

"That won't be hard...I've studied your body thoroughly and you don't have a bad side on your whole body. All I have to do is point the camera at you and I'm getting your good side." Eric said.

A few blocks away Lisa and Tom were just sitting down to breakfast. Lisa poured two cups of coffee, put one in front of Tom, and sat down.

"I know that we were both really excited by the idea last night; we have to replace the lamp from the bedside table because of how excited we were last night. Now that the initial excitement has worn off though, just how serious were you about making this movie?" Tom asked.

Lisa looked at Tom with concern.

"I'm very serious about doing it Tom. I think that it would be a lot of fun to make our own porn movie. I think that the process would be really exciting and then we would have our own porno to watch for the rest of our lives. Do you not want me to be in it? I'd certainly never do it without your approval. Do you want me to tell everyone that I can't do it?" Lisa asked.

Tom looked at his wife for a moment and shook his head.

"No, I guess I don't really have a problem with you doing it; I guess I was just surprised by how quickly you agreed to do it when Eric suggested it." Tom said.

"I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable Tom; I just thought that it sounded like a really great idea. Are you sure that you're okay with this?" Lisa asked.

"Yeah, I'm fine with it. We're all adults and we're all consenting to it; I don't think that I would approve of you just randomly having sex with John, but for the movie it will be okay. You've always have wanted to fuck John; now thanks to this movie it looks like you'll get your chance." Tom said.

Lisa blushed.

"You knew...you knew about that?" Lisa asked.

Tom laughed.

"Of course I knew; I've known for a long time. I've seen the way you look at him. I also know that you would never have gone behind my back and Kelly's back to try something with John and neither would he. Now you'll be doing it with my permission...in my own beach house no less...probably even in my own bed." Tom said.

Down the street Amy was in the shower when Robert joined her. He took her in his arms and kissed her. Amy put her hand on Robert's erect cock; she smiled as she felt it throbbing in her hand, she slowly stroked it.

"Wow...even after fucking twice when we got home last night the thought of writing a script for me to have sex with John and the girls still has you worked up this morning doesn't it?" Amy asked.

Robert smiled.

"God yes! I hope that you aren't upset with me Amy. You know that it's been a fantasy of mine to see you with someone else...a man or a woman. This film will not only let me see both; I'll get to script the scenes where you will be with someone else. For me this couldn't be any hotter." Robert said.

Amy smiled.

"I know that it's your fantasy to see me with someone else sweetheart. That's part of the reason that I said I'd do it. I also thought it sounded like a really hot idea. Since you're going to be working on the script I hope that you make my character good. I don't want to be some dumb slut who can't get enough cock in a badly written porno. I don't want the story to be boring, but I want the whole film to seem like it could actually happen; I want the characters to matter as much as the sex does." Amy said.

Robert smiled.

"Don't worry baby, I'll make sure the script is perfect. If I have my way we'll be making an erotic film, not a porno." Robert said.

A couple blocks away Mark finished fucking Susan, who was bent face down onto the kitchen table then pulled his cock out of her and walked over to the fridge.

"Orange juice?" Mark asked.

Susan straightened up and moved to sit in a chair at the table.

"Yes. After fucking twice last night and then again this morning I'm pretty thirsty." Susan said.

Mark poured them two glasses and handed one to his wife; he sat down next to Susan.

"I was thinking about it this morning and I realized that we're the only couple that won't actually have someone appearing on screen in the film." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"I realized that too. We haven't even started writing the script yet so we could still get you into the film if you wanted. I don't think anyone would have a problem with it." Susan said.

Mark shook his head.

"I don't think they would mind either, but I can't. I wouldn't mind having sex with the other girls if you and their husbands would give me the okay, but I couldn't do it on film; even a film that's meant just for us. You and I haven't even made our own sex tape so there's no way I could make something for other people to see. Since neither one of us is in the movie I guess our main contribution to this will be you co-writing the script with Robert." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"Then I'll have to make sure that the script is really hot." Susan said.

Mark smiled and shook his head.

"I'm sure you will. I know just how dirty your mind can be. You might be the sweet innocent school teacher at work, but behind closed doors you've got a dirty little slut inside you." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"You say the sweetest things." Susan said.

Mark smiled; he shook his head.

"This is going to be hell you know." Mark said.

"What's going to be hell?" Susan asked.

"This...this whole thing." Mark said.

"What do you mean? Last night everyone else seemed to think that it's going to be a lot of fun." Susan said.

Mark laughed.

"That's because they weren't looking at the big picture. Last night most of us were thinking about one of two very specific things. Either we were thinking about the first day of shooting when John and the girls shoot their first scenes together and this idea becomes real or we were thinking about sitting down and watching the final product for the first time." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"Yeah, I'm really looking forward to watching the film when it's finished." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"Right; the reality though is that the first day of shooting is a long way off right now and the day that we sit down to watch the final film is even further away. You and Robert haven't even started writing the script yet. You've both got fulltime jobs so you won't be able to meet every day to work on the script." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"Yeah; we're going to have to figure out how to schedule some time together to work on it." Susan said.

"I know that you're going out to the beach house this coming Saturday and hopefully you'll be able to make a good start on things. The reality is though that it will probably take the two of you a while to settle on a basic story line that you can develop into a script. It will also take you a while to define the five characters well enough for them to be memorable and believable. You can't even start writing for real until you have an idea of what the characters are going to be like and what they're going to be doing." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"That's true. We can't write a story that doesn't fit the characters so we have to work all of that out." Susan said.

"It may only take you and Robert two weeks' worth of time to write the script, but those two weeks could be spread out over several months a few hours here and a few hours there. When you have a rough draft you'll want to go through it and make changes. You'll probably go through 3 or 4 drafts if not a total rewrite before getting to a point where you're ready to show it to the rest of us. It's February right now; depending on how frequently you're able to meet with Robert and how productive you are as a team we could easily be looking at the late spring or summer before we have a script. Even then we wouldn't be ready to go. John and the girls will still have to learn their lines and Eric, Tom, and I will have to work out how to shoot the different scenes. That will probably take another month. I'll be really surprised if we shoot anything before June. I'd say it's more likely that we'll be shooting in late June or July." Mark said.

Susan nodded.

"You could be right about the timeline. Robert and I will do the best that we can to finish the script as soon as we can, but it will probably take a while to get it just right. Given all of our other responsibilities we'll be lucky to meet once a week and that would only be for a few hours at a time." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"Right; let's just say that you're able to get together for two hours every week. That's basically 8 hours per month. Figure 8 hours in February, 8 in March, 8 in April, and 8 in May. That's a total of 32 hours; that's not even a full work week spent on the script. Do you think that will be enough?" Mark asked.

Susan shook her head.

"Probably not; Robert and I might have to do some of the writing on our own and then go through our ideas together when we're able to meet. If we each did 10 hours a month on our own and 8 hours a month together that would be 72 hours over 4 months; that would almost two full work weeks. That would be better." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"That would be better. This is going to end up being a lot harder than anybody thought last night. If we'd decided that we simply wanted to make a really hot sex tape of John having sex with Lisa, Amy, Julie, and Kelly with the girls having sex with each other too we could have shot it last night and we could all be watching it right now. Instead we decided to make an actual scripted porno film...a film that we won't start shooting for 4 or 5 months." Mark said.

Susan shook her head.

"Four or five months." Susan said.

"At least 4 or 5 months; there will be a lot of other things that come up that we haven't thought of yet; it will get more and more difficult as we get closer and closer to making it. I don't think that we should give up on it because I think it will be hot as hell if we can pull it off, but it's not going to be easy." Mark said.

"We even have to be open to the possibility that someone will back out at the last minute. If we get to the first day of shooting and John says he can't do it the whole thing goes away." Susan said.

Mark nodded.

"Right. I wouldn't worry about John though; we should be more worried about the 4 wives." Mark said.

"What makes you say that?" Susan asked.

Mark smiled.

"With permission to have sex with 3 beautiful women like Lisa, Amy, and Julie he'll go through with it even if every fiber of his being is telling him that he shouldn't...no man would pass that opportunity up. The only way John will back out of the movie is if Kelly tells him that he has to." Mark said.

Susan smiled.

"It would be kind of tough for her to do that and keep her own role in the movie." Susan said.

"That's true, but if she decides that neither of them can be in it we'd be back to a lesbian porno with Lisa, Julie, and Amy." Mark said.

"I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens over the next few months." Susan said.

To be continued...