Homecoming High Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a silence between the two women, both contemplating what was said.

"You fantasize about fucking him, why don't you straddle him and slide down on that big, teen-age cock and live out your dreams?" Mindy seductively suggested once again.

"No...I can't do that...it's wrong in so many ways...Jesus, Mindy...he's my son, besides, my fantasies...they're just dreams," Kim said.

Mindy couldn't stand it any longer; she moved closer to Kim and slid both her hands up, cupping Kim's tits, massaging them with her palms and finger-tips through her blouse and bra.

"Mindy! We shouldn't do this," Kim moaned, her body trembling with lust. "What if your husband comes home?"

"He's away on business, we're all alone here, nobody to bother us," she knowingly smiled.

Mindy began undoing the buttons, one by one, all the way down the front of Kim's blouse. Kim submissively sat there, allowing her son's sexy teacher to undress her. When Mindy had finished, she pulled the blouse out of Kim's skirt and stripped it off entirely, leaving her big breasted guest naked from the waist up with the exception of her sexy, lace cupped bra. Using her forefinger and thumb, Mindy undid the front-closing clasp and helped Kim out of the bra.

"You have an incredible body, Kim. I'll bet that Randy would love to get you naked and..."

"No! Please stop saying that," Kim moaned, interrupting her. "It's not right. Oh, God, Mindy, what are you doing to me?"

She ignored the question, and instead concentrated on the busty mother's tits. Kim's nipples were stiffly hard and erect. Mindy was in awe of their feather-light weight as she hefted the huge tits, they were pillow soft, yet they felt firm. The perfect set of tits.

"Your boobs are perfect. I've got to taste them." She whispered as she lowered her head, wrapping her full lips gently around one of Kim's stiff, ultra sensitive, rubbery nipples. Mindy groaned as she sucked on the older woman's tit.

Kim laid her head on the back of the sofa, her eyes fluttering, savoring the delightful sensation from Mindy's tongue as she licked and sucked on her tits. She was very good with her tongue, she was driving her wild and she began to coo and moan, a little sob of lust escaping her lips.

The need in Kim's pussy had her almost beside herself with desire. She whimpered as Mindy's fingers caressed her drooling pink slit. Mindy kept rubbing, once in a while letting her finger-tips penetrate her burning hole for the briefest of moments, teasing her, whipping her further into a horny frenzy of pure, sexual, lesbian lust. Just the thought caused her to shiver.

"Would you like to cum?" Mindy softly asked.

"Yes, oh God yes, I would," Kim confessed. "Help me, oh God help me... I want to cum so bad," she moaned, closing her eyes, thrusting her hips. "I need it so bad."

"Let's get these panties off then."

Kim helped her, lifting her hips so that Mindy could slip off her panties and hike her skirt up around her waist, Kim threw her legs open, splaying them wide, Mindy worked her middle finger inside of her gooey pussy burying it up her cunt. Kim realized that her pussy was soaking wet, the finger finding plenty of lubrication as the horny English teacher pumped it rapidly, finger-fucking her pussy while she went back to sucking on her nipples.

The flush in her cheeks turned nearly crimson, Kim suddenly realized that she'd lost all control and restraint over her lustful actions. Kim wasn't doing anything to resist her son's horny teacher. She knew that Mindy was as horny as a bitch in heat. Just like she was.

"You're so wet," Mindy whispered to her, pumping her finger rapidly in and out of Kim's cream oozing fuck hole.

"Yes... Oh, God yes!" She gasped as Mindy worked a second finger up into her wet, steamy, desperate cunt. In and out she pumped the naked MILF's juice-filled pussy, massaging the interior of her throbbing, increasingly horny cunt. Kim's pussy was hungrily clutching to the digits, sucking them in, soaking them with her cunt cream, the fingers began to produce a squishing sound each time Mindy plunged them into her pink hole as Kim whimpered helplessly.

Mindy eagerly sucked on one of Kim's distended nipples, her mouth practically covering the wide, goose-bumped areola. Mindy went back and forth between her tits, sucking and licking both of the extremely horny woman's lush nipples. Kim writhed on the couch, finding she was unable to control her growing lust.

"Mmmm, do you like it when I suck on your nipples?" Mindy purred.

"Yes," Kim hissed. "Suck on my tits. Finger me harder. Fuck my pussy. You're driving me crazy."

"I think your tits have had enough attention. Let's see if we can't make your pussy feel better," Mindy giggled as she slid off of the couch and onto her knees in between Kim's spread legs, she met no resistance as she spread Kim's thighs even wider, exposing her obviously dripping cunt to her hungry gaze, her pussy was quivering in anticipation. She ran the tip of her tongue along her upper lip, then pushed her face between Kim's inner thighs.

Kim blushed as Mindy took both hands and spread her pussy lips wide apart, completely opening her wet, pink, well-trimmed pussy. She leaned close, wiggling her tongue between the pouting cunt lips.

"Oh, Mindy...oh fuck...oh Mindy, suck me...suck my pussy..."

"Wouldn't you like to have Randy do this to you?"

"No," Kim moaned as Mindy returned her flicking tongue to her cunt. "Oh, no, stop, stop...don't say that...oh, fuck...eat me...eat me..." She cried as she humped and wiggled her sexy ass vigorously on the couch, fucking her wet pussy onto Mindy's face.

"Did Debbie lick your pussy like this?"

"Oh Mindy, please," Kim begged, talking about her children was really getting to her. "Please, don't talk...oh...oh God...about Randy...oh...and Debbie...oh fuck that feels good..."

Mindy noticed that Kim's cunt was getting even wetter. The more she brought up the twins, the hotter Kim seemed to get.

"Were you this hot and juicy when you let Debbie lick you for the first time? Does it make you horny when I ask you these questions? Does it make your pussy cream to think about your own daughter eating you out? How about if you think about your son fucking your pussy, the way it would feel to have his big, thick, throbbing cock fucking you?"

"Oh, God. Oh, God, stop saying that. Oh, fuck, I'm getting close," Kim moaned.

"Look at your clit, it's so swollen. Do you want me to lick it? Maybe I should suck on it," Mindy teased.

"Oh, yes...please suck my clit...oh, I need you to suck it," Kim pleaded.

"Not yet," she said.

Mindy dropped her head back between Kim's thighs, inhaling the fragrant aroma as she glued her mouth to the throbbing, dripping wet cunt. She flicked out her tongue, dragging it slowly up the drooling slit, lapping at the tasty juices as they flowed from the depths of the sex-charged mother's juicy pussy.

"No," Kim moaned. "I need you to suck my clit...oh, no...unh...oh, Mindy...oh...oh..."

Mindy's tongue explored Kim's slit, sliding up and down the mouth of the busty mother's fuck-hole, dipping inside and lapping the juice from the oozing cunt lips. Kim's horny pussy grew hotter and even wetter as she clutched Mindy's head and started humping against her tongue; her big tits quivering as she shamelessly thrust her wet pussy against Mindy's mouth. Her head was spinning, she felt dizzy with lust as an orgasm began to build deep within her horny cunt.

"Oh, my God! Oh yes! Suck me!" Kim pleaded, her eyes glazing over, she was starting to breathe hard, feeling the rush of her oncoming orgasm. "Oh, please! Oh, fuck, I'm so wet and horny! Suck my pussy! Your tongue feels so good! Oh... unh! Oh, yes Mindy, oh, lick it, lick my pussy! Lick my horny little cunt, Mindy, make me cum!"

Mindy didn't answer, more concerned with enjoying her task at hand, licking and sucking on Kim's sweet little cunt. Tenderly, she licked her way down and then back up the horny mother's inner thighs, encouraging Kim to spread her legs even wider. Mindy slid two stiff fingers into Kim's gooey pussy, provoking the MILF's ass to hump, thrusting her throbbing pink hole against their satisfying penetration.

"Oh Mindy...lick me...lick my pussy..."

Mindy couldn't believe how delicious Kim's cunt was. She pulled her head back from her pouting-lipped pussy and eyed the swollen, dark pink bud protruding at the top of her cunt. Kim's clit seemed to be badly in need of a good, hard, nice, long licking.

Kim's eyes were half closed as she lay back, enjoyed the licking being administered to her pussy slit until Mindy's tongue found her clit. The second she touched it, Kim's eyes flew open and her ass jumped from the cushions. She moaned loudly as Mindy diddled it rapidly with the very tip of her tongue.

"Oh yes! That's it! Lick me! Lick my clit while you finger me!" Kim gasped.

Mindy fucked her fingers rhythmically in and out of Kim's tight, wet pussy, and wrapped her lips around the horny mother's aching clit. Skillfully, she sucked Kim's sensitive little pink nub, drawing it out with her suctioning, puckering lips.

Kim let her thighs fall even wider apart, shamelessly grinding her hips on the couch, thrusting her cunt into Mindy's face. She dug her fingers into Mindy's hair, moaning and crying as the need for an orgasm built within her.

It had been a long time since Mindy had sucked on a pussy, she was amazed that she'd gone so long without, she liked the taste so much. She could feel her own pussy growing wetter and hornier as she relished the arousing aroma and taste of Kim's sweet fuck-slit.

"Unh! Oh! Oh, fuck, it feels so good! You're making me cum, Mindy! Don't stop! You're gonna give me a big one!" She could feel the pressure building, the need growing deep in her burning cunt as her juices boiled and her fuck cream flowed onto Mindy's lapping tongue.

Mindy moved her hand, using her fingers to delicately part Kim's pussy-lips while she continued to dart two fingers from her other hand in and out of the horny mother's buttery slick cunt. Mindy splayed the lips further, fully exposing Kim's swollen, pink clit and eagerly began flicking her tongue over it, pushing Kim's ultra-sensitive little bud back and forth, from side to side as she continued to jam her fingers into Kim's now eagerly clutching pussy.

"Oh God! Oh God! Oh my God! Gonna cum!" Kim cried out. "Oh, fuck, suck it! I'm so close! Suck my clit, oh God, please suck me!"

Mindy kept her lips wrapped around Kim's clit. She sucked it gently, still ramming her fingers wildly in and out of her cunt. Kim squealed as she humped her hips off the couch, her orgasm so near.

Mindy suddenly withdrew her lips from the throbbing clit, wickedly with-holding Kim's orgasm from her. Kim whimpered and humped her ass up off the couch, trying in vain to get Mindy to finish her, writhing with frustration at the cruelty of being pulled back from the very brink of ecstasy. Mindy kept her at the edge, slowly pumping her fingers in and out of Kim's slimy cunt; occasionally she'd gently rub her clit with a thumb.

"Now then, I want you to admit that you want to fuck Randy. Don't you?" Mindy softly asked.

"No, no, no...please let me cum," Kathy moaned, squirming with frustration. "No..."

"You know you want to fuck your son. Come on Kim, admit it," Mindy said insistently. "Don't you want to feel Randy's thick prick fucking your hot, horny pussy? Don't you think he'd be a good fuck? Admit that you want your son's big, thick prick and I'll suck your clit until I make you cream."

"Yes! Oh, God help me, yes! I want to fuck my son, I want his cock in my pussy!" She shamelessly admitted.

"Good girl," Mindy said as she dropped her head and glued her lips to Kim's aching clit. She puckered her lips and sucked on the little pink bud harder, Kim squealed and wildly humped her ass up off the couch, her hips jerked as she felt the wave of pleasure rolling over her.

"I'm cumming," Kim gasped, clutching Mindy's head. "Suck my clit...oh, fuck me...oh please, suck my pussy...unh...I'm cumming! Eat me! Eat me! Oh, fuck yes I'm cumming!" Kim screamed out as she gripped the couch cushions tightly, her knuckles turning white. Her hips no longer humping, her body locked in orgasmic bliss.

Kim's pussy gushed in orgasm, violently clamping down on Mindy's fingers, waves of pleasure washing over her. Kim's clit pulsed and throbbed between Mindy's sucking lips, a plentiful amount of pussy juice flowing heavily from Kim's climaxing cunt, Mindy brought her tongue down to the delicious hole, licking and sucking up the cunt cream as Kim's orgasm played out. Mindy kept her head buried between Kim's trembling thighs, until she had the cum drooling pussy completely cleaned.

Kim was sweaty, panting, and trembling, she settled back on the couch, catching her breath. Mindy smiled up at the horny mother from between her still spread legs, licking pussy-juice from around her lips.

"You're pussy is delicious," Mindy said as she rose to her feet, stripping off her clothes.

"What...what're you going to do now?" Kim asked, still breathing heavily.

"I want to lick your pussy some more. Lay down on the couch and I'll lick you while you suck on my pussy," Mindy said.

Mindy stood up shrugging her shoulders, sliding out of her blouse, exposing her slim waist and big, round bra covered tits. She reached to the side and unzipped her skirt, never taking her eyes off of Kim as she stripped completely naked. She removed her bra, her breasts barely dropping after their support was gone. They stood out proudly from her body, a bit big, but still magnificent, perfect breasts, standing proudly from the young teacher's chest. They were punctuated by long, hard, fat nipples.

While Mindy finished removing her clothing, Kim stretched out on the living room floor, staring boldly at Mindy's incredible body. Kim slid a hand between her wide spread thighs, letting her fingers glide between the glistening pink wetness of her cunt-lips.

Mindy couldn't believe how unbearably horny she was, her body was trembling with an almost unrestrained lust. The sexy, stacked, blonde teacher crawled over Kim and settled into a good sixty-nine, pussy licking position and buried her head between Kim's wide-open legs.

For a moment, when she was confronted with the bald pussy in front of her face, Kim just gazed up at Mindy's buttery pink slit, hungrily eyeing the woman's swollen, pouting pussy-lips, breathing in the aroma of her fragrant juices as Mindy licked and sucked on her slick, oozing cunt.

Kim flicked her tongue along the length of Mindy's slit. "God, you're so wet. Your pussy's delicious."

Mindy suddenly remembered exactly why her pussy was so wet; she still had some of Randy's cum inside her. "Kim," she said. "I need you to tell you something!"

"Mmm? What?" Kim asked as she flicked her tongue along Mindy's pussy lips.

"Remember that affair I told you I was having?"

"Yes," Kim replied and then went back to licking Mindy's tasty pussy.

"I've been having an affair with Randy. He fucked me this afternoon, his sperm is still in my pussy," Mindy admitted, wondering how Kim would react.

The first emotion to hit Kim upon hearing the news was anger, quickly followed by an extremely exciting, wanton lust as she stared up at Mindy's very wet, cream filled pussy, contemplating for a moment what she wanted to do, then she leaned forward and flicked the tip of her tongue over her labia and up to her engorged clit. She started frantically running her tongue all around in a desperate attempt to get at her son's sperm. Kim's tongue shot deep into the sexy blonds pussy, rooting for Randy's cock-cream, Mindy arched her back and let out a muffled scream into Kim's cunt as a wave of pleasure shot through her body.

"Oh, Kim, suck my cunt. Yes. Oh yes. Lick all of that good cum out of my cunt. You know you want to taste Randy's cum," Mindy hissed. "Lick the pussy that Randy was fucking with his big, thick cock. Think about it, your own son fucked this tight little pussy you're licking right now, then he shot it full of his delicious, creamy cum."

Kim let out a moan that sounded more like a whimper as she hungrily plastering her mouth over Mindy's sperm filled pussy. Mindy was delighted that telling Kim about her and Randy would make the horny mother go all slutty for her cum filled cunt. She let out a long moan of passion as Kim really began to suck, lick, and ream her cunt. Kim eagerly slid her tongue up and down Mindy's pulsing fuck-hole, expertly lapping the pussy juice and cum from her bald little slit.

"Suck it, Kim! Suck my fucking cunt!" Mindy moaned, humping her ass and arching her back as Kim rhythmically thrust her tongue over her sexual core. Mindy was grinding her wet pussy against Kim's lips. "Suck it, come on, clean it up! You know you love the taste of your son's fresh cum in my pussy!"

Kim was going crazy with lust and she frantically licked at Mindy's pussy. Her tongue ravenously flicking and gliding up and down the sexy little teacher's buttery cunt slit, causing Mindy's tight, pink, little pussy-hole to swell and throb with a building pleasure.

"Oh, yes! That feels so fucking good," Mindy moaned as she ground her pussy down on Kim's flicking tongue. "Ooooohhhh, stick your tongue in my cunt, tongue-fuck my pussy!"

"Did you enjoy fucking my son? Did you? Are you a slut for my son's cock now?" Kim demanded as she slid two fingers inside Mindy's tight fuck-tunnel, pumping them in and out of her horny pussy like a small, thrusting prick.

"Oh, fuck! Yes! Yes! I'm Randy's cock whore!" Mindy screamed and clutched her hands around Kim's thighs, her whole body trembling as the pleasure of the busty MILF'S cunt-sucking and finger-fucking steadily built up in her sexy, naked body. "That's right, I'm a slut! Oh fuck, you're a great pussy-licker! Suck my clit! Unh! Oh, Kim, please suck my clit! I'm close, I need to cum! Oh fuck, I need to cum!"

Mindy's swollen clit was protruding from the top of her pink little cunt. Kim flicked her tongue higher, brushing and swiping the tingling, pulsing clit expertly. Mindy instantly dug her fingers into Kim's thighs and humped her ass at a much quicker pace, coating Kim's face with a layer of pussy-juice.

"Oh...oh...oh God...oh...suck my clit...suck my clit!" she cried. "Oh my pussy...oh, Kim...suck my pussy...oh fuck...oh fuck, I'm ready to cum!" Mindy moaned loudly, humping her tight ass in a delirium of passion. "Oh fuck! Yes! I'm cumming! Suck my pussy! Suck my horny, fucking pussy! Oh... yes...cumming...oh...cumming!"

Her climax was long and hard, Mindy's luscious body seized in the throes of pleasure. Kim kept plunging her fingers into the cumming cunt and sucking her throbbing little clit with enthusiasm, helping the horny blond ride the wave through the peak of her cum.

Finally, when the ecstasy subsided, Mindy rolled off of Kim and lay back on the floor panting, smiling wearily, and looked at her new lover with lust-glowing eyes, watching as Kim sucked her fingers clean.

"Oh, Kim," she purred. "You really know how to lick a cunt, once you get started...damn girl, you really got me off."

***************

"Where are my panties?" Kim asked, slowly turning in a full circle, searching for the lost article of clothing.

Mindy looked around as she retrieved her own clothing. "I don't see them," she said, not telling Kim that she'd kicked them under the sofa.

"Well, I can't go home without panties."

"I'll go up to my room and get you a pair if we don't find yours," Mindy offered as she continued to dress.

Once Mindy was fully dressed she helped look for the missing panties, getting down on her hands and knees, looking underneath the sofa, seeing the panties, but proclaiming. "They're not under here."