Homecoming - The Epilogue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First time feeling his lips there... didn't do in Seattle..."

Michelle writhed and moaned, pressing herself against my mouth, "His lips..." I found her clit and sucked it into my mouth, "...oh god..."

This doesn't feel like me. Not Michelle, my wife. I feel like a whole 'nother guy, eating out a beautiful woman, a stranger, for the first time. She tastes different somehow. I realized we hadn't done this since before she left, now nearly four months ago.

I'd taken the power back. The power she'd just said she had over 'him'. She was groaning, whimpering, trying so hard not to come. I could tell she was reliving that night, after her five weeks of celibacy.

But I couldn't do it much longer. The steel rod in my pants was screaming for attention, suffering. As this beautiful, frantic woman pressed herself into my mouth, my fumbling fingers trying to work my pants loose; the button, then the straining zipper was stuck. Maybe I haven't taken back that power. Maybe it's still hers.

The insane fear hit me; the scene in 'There's Something About Mary', in high school where the hero -- don't remember his name, gets his dick caught in his zipper when going on a date with his dream girl.

But it didn't. It finally came undone and I pushed my pants down around my legs. Then I was so thankful, no underwear to dispose of. I pushed my wife away from my mouth. If I'd had the power for a moment, it was gone. I was desperate to be inside her.

She acted just as desperate, sliding down my body and taking my steel rod in her hand. She let out a loud moan as she settled, sliding her pussy down, enveloping me inside her. I groaned from the incredible feeling, dizzy with the world spinning around me. "Sooo good!" I heard her say. Me, now? Or then... with him? "He came... couldn't stop himself." I surprised myself, figured I'd come as soon as I felt her incredible slickness, how tight she was around me.

My mouth was gaping open, Michelle's naked breasts pressed against my shirt. Then her lips were on mine, almost in desperation. No, not 'almost'. She ground her pussy down onto my pelvis and both our groans were muffled by each other's lips. She pulled up, then back down again and I felt the cum start to rise, that incredible pre-orgasmic feeling.

And then I felt Michelle's pussy tightening around me, her lips stiffening right before she threw her head back and a wail, drowned out by my own groans. Her freshly manicured fingernails scraping across my back through my shirt. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Michelle began screaming, then totally unrecognizable noises.

And my orgasm exploded inside me. Any semblance of recognizing anything except the incredible strength of it escaped me totally. Michelle's screams faded to the background and I have no idea what kind of noises I may have been making. Suffice it to say that, surprisingly, nobody pounded our door down to rescue us from each other.

When I could speak again, minutes later, the only thing I could think to say was, "That was..."

"Yeah, it was, wasn't it," she finished my thought.

When I stood, Michelle still wrapped around my mid-section, I tried to take a step and realized my pants were still wrapped around my legs, making me fall back onto the chair. Michelle started giggling and couldn't stop. I was helpless with her on my lap, trying, unsuccessfully, to kick my pants off.

She finally managed to be able to talk in-between the giggles, "Brett did the same thing," starting the giggles all over again.

She climbed off my lap so I could shed my pants and I watched her lay down on the bed, posing, propped up on her elbows with her legs open like it was a super-sexy, nude boudoir shoot. God, I wished I had thought to bring my camera! When we get home...

"You posed like that for Brett?" I asked her.

She answered by flicking her hair so that it fell across her face and gave me that smile that's captivated me ever since that very first night at a basketball game and every other guy she's met, probably since she was a little girl.

"He told me I was the hottest girl he'd ever been with. And from his look, I believed him, too."

She watched me taking my shirt off, licking her lips like it was the most sensual thing she'd ever seen. The sight of her looking at me like that sure as hell didn't dampen my libido. By the time I joined her on the bed, I was every bit as hard as a few minutes earlier.

My wife was naked on the bed, I was naked with her... and still horny as hell. "What did you do with Brett?" I asked her.

"Mmm," she mumbled, scooting herself up, rubbing a nipple against my mouth, "we did this," not having to work too hard to get my lips open. "It was the first time we did this, too," moaning as I sucked her tit into my mouth. "That first time, in Seattle, all we did... was fuck."

I've mentioned before how sensitive Michelle's nipples and breasts are and tonight sure as hell wasn't an exception. As I sucked, wrapping my arms around her back and pulling her tighter in my mouth, she moaned anew, obviously enjoying my attention to her breast. Her legs were spread apart, humping her wet sex against my chest.

Not for long, though. She turned around, putting herself in a 69 position, lowering her pussy to my mouth and rubbing my manhood with her hands before I felt her lips begin to replace her hands, sinking lower and lower.

God, her warm lips felt so good! And it was the first time we'd done this so soon after I'd come inside her. The taste of my cum intermingled with hers would have already been a huge turn-on, even without my cock in her mouth. She pressed her pussy down so that it was almost hard to breathe at the same time as she swallowed my cock into her throat. If I hadn't come so soon before, I'd already be coming in her mouth.

Michelle was just as excited as I was, grinding her pussy on my mouth, my tongue doing its best to reach inside her when she rolled off me and breathlessly told me, "Fuck me, love, just like Brett did."

I didn't know how he had, but did know what I wanted to do. It was past time. I turned around and rolled over on top of her, driving my cock into her and smothering her groans with my mouth on hers. I pistoned my cock in and out of her, thankful for that hard orgasm earlier, giving me the stamina to do this without coming almost immediately.

Michelle's knees were bent, spread far apart, still wearing her heels and stockings. By then, there was an almost continuous wail coming from her mouth, growing louder every time I thrust deep inside her. The thought briefly went through my mind that if it's like this with me, what the hell would it have been like with Brett driving his cock into her?

I'll say right up front that the next few minutes were damn well worth the two weeks of misery. Hell, it would have been worth a year of suffering!

By the time our orgasms had let up, both our bodies were slick with sweat and I was exhausted, barely able to breathe. Michelle, too, was having trouble catching her breath. Maybe it had been even better for her with Brett, but I didn't see how.

"I'd dreamed about that night, what it was going to be like," Michelle said after we'd lain in bed for a few minutes. She rolled over on her side to look at me, "It was... even more..." Another long hesitation, "I don't know how to explain it, was all a dream come true, a fantasy beyond belief... the whole trip, but especially that first night.

"And tonight, telling you... showing you... was, I think... even better."

She wrapped her arms around me and we held each other. It had been a long, stressful, erotic day and it couldn't have been more than a few minutes later, with a smile on my face, that I was asleep.

We made love again in the morning, with me spooning against Michelle's back and her leg thrown over my waist, my cock buried inside her. Exactly like I remembered imagining one of the nights she was gone, the night I'd discovered the picture of Brett tucked away in her lingerie drawer... her little game of hide and seek, that had been my source of comfort... while nearly driving me out of my mind with jealousy.

Then again in the shower, squeezing both of us into the little three-foot square stall, Michelle's face pressed against the stall's wall, me behind her, driving my cock into her...

Later that morning, after our free hotel breakfast, we were back in the Miata on our way home, with me watching Michelle's beautiful, blond hair blowing in the wind once again, no more mystery about that first night.