Homework

Story Info
Learning to be a slut.
1.3k words
4.01
74.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JackieL
JackieL
5 Followers

Several of my playmates have encouraged me to tell my story and relate my adventures as I explored the many faceted world of uninhibited sex. In this first meeting I will relate a little background and set the stage for all that follows. Each of the following episodes are actually reports written for my teachers as I complete, or fail, the assignments they give me.

I am 29, divorced, 5’2”, 115 pounds with 34b, 23, 35 figure that I take care of with tennis and swimming. Up until just before Christmas last year I had lived what I considered a normal life, college, marriage, divorce, and a pretty good job. But somehow I felt something was missing, nothing real got me excited. There was just no zip in my life. Sex was good, but predictable, and a little short of what I had been lead to believe when we girl talked in highschool. The “hubby” was a typical Texas Red Neck, wam, bam, thank you Ma’am, at least at home. As I found out he had a lot more imagination with the chippies. Good by guy!

Working on a client proposal one evening I kept getting hit from a porn site. After the thing popping up on my search engine several times I clicked on it. I am not sure why, I was bored, I was curious, and I was frustrated with my project and my life. I saw things I had never thought about. I guess I knew that such things went on, but I had never given any thought to it. At first I was shocked, I clicked off as fast as I could.

I couldn’t think, I walked around the house , got a drink, and still the images flooded my mind. I went to my desk and clicked back on.

I was like the fat girl at the buffet, I ran from one thing to the next, wanting to get it all, liking this thing, but always looking for the next treat. Hours flew past as I wandered a before unseen world. Feeling as if I must be mentally perverted I viewed pictures of sucking and fucking, of beautiful women in singles and couples being peed on or cum on or gang banged as I played shamefully with myself.

With the rising sun I finally went to my bed. I dreamed in spurts of naked women and hard dicks as I tossed and turned for the few hours before I had to go to the office. At work that day I was totally distracted, my mind wandering to the sites I had view that previous night. I cut the work day short and as soon as I could get home I was back on the net.

For weeks this went on. I did get better control of myself, and did manage to function at the job. My life revolved around porn. I saved hundreds of pictures and bookmarked dozens of site. And finally I found the story sites. Up until then the pictures were like ice cream, good, but didn’t really serve a purpose other than to help me feel better. And they did make me feel better, sometimes two or three times a night as I masturbated myself almost constantly.

Reading the stories brought the pictures to life for me, adding a completely new dimension to them. I printed out stories and took them with me to read in my free time. I put myself into each story. Unfortunately I had no one to talk to about it all. Gradually I began to think about trying out some of the tales I had read.

I knew that I couldn’t misbehave at home or at work, I had too much to lose. My mind started working on ways to experiment and bring to life some of the tales. My first idea was a dismal failure. I rented a hotel room in a near town. The plan was to order room service, meet the bell hop at the door naked and have him eat me as I ate dinner. All went well until the knock on the door. I was standing there completely naked and couldn’t move. Finally, after he knocked several times I called out to him to leave the tray outside.

I was so pissed at myself! I cussed and called myself names for an hour. Then finally I was determined to give it another try. I picked up the phone to order my fuck and what did I find, room service was closed for the night.

I started shopping for sexier clothes. I would go to malls and try on outfits with short short shirts, thin blouses and tight tops to show my tits. I bought sexy heels and stockings. I wore these in the dressing rooms and in my house, but would never get out the door in them. I needed help. I was no good at being bad!

This wasn’t like anything else I had tried. At college I had professors telling me what to do, at work I was given quotas and goals, in each case I had accountability to someone. Still I was on the computer each chance I had. There I finally found the answer. I had seen the chat rooms, but had never tried them. I started just watching the conversations at first and slowly an idea developed.

Here separated by the anonymous Internet I could talk to people about what I wanted. I could ask advice and direction, but I had even one more step in mind. I could ask for homework!

I was hesitant at first as I entered into private conversations in the chat site, but soon found that most of the guys were really pretty nice, just real horny. It was hard getting a guy to understand what I wanted, but there are plenty of men on the web and I soon found a few willing souls. I learned that if I wanted something from a guy I had to give something in return. My first attempt a cyber sex was a thrill as I learned that I not only enjoyed it but was good at it. I think I have a real talent for cyber blow jobs.

Finally I got to the point. I wanted my cyber chat partner to give me a scenario to act out in real life. I left it pretty much open to the guy to lay it out for me. The only rules I placed on the game were that I wouldn’t involve my job or get into pain or danger. Once the idea was accepted my chat partners came up with some imaginative ideas. I had shaved my pussy a few weeks earlier and I would sit and talk, role play and diddle for hours getting the game set up.

My first assignment was a simple flash. It was still winter and I was to wear an overcoat and heels, and standing on a not too busy street corner flash an oncoming driver. This was a first of many firsts to come for me. I was petrified as I walked from my car to the street corner, and I wasn’t sure I would be able to do it. I kept thinking of having to face my teacher if I failed, and of how good I would feel to tell him I was successful.

I watched cars approach until I was sure a single car with a single occupant was coming. He caught the light, and my eye at the same time. I smiled and waited, and when the cross traffic light turned yellow I casually opened my coat. What a thrill! The look on his face is something I will never forget. Coat still open I turned and walked off as he sat through the green light.

JackieL
JackieL
5 Followers