Honeymoon, Interrupted Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Rick, get these fucking shorts off me," Devontae ordered. Leah giggled loudly and nuzzled against his chest.

Rick walked over to them, hoping this was his last active participation of the evening. As he arrived, Devontae fully reclined the chair, Leah collapsed completely against his naked body, her legs draping around his waist and trapping his cock against his stomach. Rick's erection jumped at the sight of her bare pussy now resting on his thigh. Leah watched as Rick pulled the shorts down over Devontae's feet, folded them carefully and held them in his hands.

Rick stood and examined the naked couple, his mind whirring and his cock aching. His wife was softly kissing Devontae's chest, and running her tongue over his smooth, black skin, stopping to hungrily lick and suck each nipple. For an excruciating few seconds, Rick watched as her hand traced the hard flats and deep crevices of his muscular chest and abs, getting terrifyingly closer to Devontae's enormous, rigid cock. Then, with a pause, she looked up at her husband dreamy-eyed, smiled, and said softly, "It's finally happening, baby." With that she tightly grabbed hold of the head of Devontae's cock, and craned her head up to his. Devontae met her waiting, open lips with his, and their wet tongues collided and feverishly twirled together.

To be continued...

12