Hook, Line, and Sinker Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers

"Give it to me," she begged. It was then she saw the room spinning and the ceiling come crashing down. "OH YES NOW!"

Sr. smiled when he heard her cuming because he could then let his own dam burst. His mature spunk splattered deeply inside of her as he lowered his hips and pushed inward.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh," she moaned when her senses returned. She gathered enough energy to turn her head and watch him stagger out the door. "Where are you going?"

"Fishing... ," he groaned. He staggered around the cabin and walked down towards the south end of the lake.

"What am I doing?" Helene asked herself while turning her body to face downward into the old sofa. The past few days had been overwhelming and now her body was giving out. She closed her eyes and fell asleep. A few minutes later the squeaky door open which caused her to wake. "Are you back for more?" She asked.

He didn't answer as he pushed down his shorts and guided his raging hard-on down into her naked buttocks.

"God Pops," she giggled while opening her legs to let him under her ass. As his huge crown pushed into her dripping cunt her eyes opened wide. It was a lot thicker this time. She tried to turn to see who it was but his body dropped on top of her back. "Who is it?" She hoped it wasn't Jed because she had called him Pops.

"Just me," Paul laughed. His knees wedged between her thighs and his hands pulled up on her hips until she was in the doggie position. His dick slipped out for a second and it was she who reached under her to guide it in.

"OH PAUL!" Helene cried out when his thick cock pushed up into her.

*****

"Shit," Ben said when he heard her scream. His own penis was swollen ready for action but he kept thinking of his fiancée and how close they were to being married. He never would even think of such a thing with Jed's wife but her mouth on his prick had drawn him back for more. Since she had allowed Paul to fuck her it meant she would do the same for him. He glanced at the sky and saw a dark cloud coming from the North. It probably meant it was raining to the North and that Jed would be heading back sooner. He decided to warn Paul.

*****

Both Helene and Paul were so wrapped up in their fucking they didn't hear the door open or the figure walk into the cabin and up to the sofa.

"Uh... ," Ben said not sure what to say. His eyes were on his brother's cock pounding underneath Helene's bare ass.

Paul heard the voice and jerked back hoping it wasn't Jed. "Christ Ben... you scared the shit out of me!"

Helene was breathing hard as she looked over her shoulder at her young brother-in-law. She knew he could see her opened ass but didn't care. "Wait until your turn," she giggled.

"Uh... it's raining north of here and Jed will be coming back any minute," Ben said before turning and looking away.

"Fuck!" Paul exclaimed before pulling out his hard red pecker. "Shit... he's right... we better get dressed." He stood, pulled on his boxers and slacks while Helene rolled over to pull on her panties, shorts, bra and shirt. She finished the last button when the door flew open.

"Shit... it's raining cats and dogs out there," Jed said as he stared at his wife sitting between his brothers. "How come you guys aren't wet?"

"We... uh... saw the cloud coming and headed back before the rain hit," Ben said nervously.

"Where's Dad?" Jed asked looking around. "His rod is leaning on the porch."

"Don't know," Paul said. "Maybe he's out in the woods taking a dump?"

"Thanks," Helene laughed. "I really didn't need that graphic."

The door opened again and a soaked Sr. walked in. "Shit. I didn't see that cloud coming."

"I better get the fireplace going," Paul said not wanting his father and brother getting sick. "We're lucky to store the firewood under the porch before we left last time."

Paul and Ben grabbed the firewood and started the fire while Jed and his father started stripping. "I hope this doesn't embarrass you," Sr. said smiling at Helene.

"Just get your wet clothes off and get over there by the fire," she grinned. "Since we are all staying here I'll just have to get used to seeing some naked men."

Jed looked at his normally conservative wife who didn't like "R" rated movies. Now she was saying she didn't care if she saw his dad or even his brother's naked. He smiled as he pushed down his underwear and moved over to stand in front of the fireplace. A few seconds later his father did the same. "Helene is tougher than I thought," he whispered to his father.

Helene smiled at the two naked men standing in front of the flames and then winked at both Paul and Ben. She knew she still owed them a fuck. After Jed and his father dried off they quickly dressed and Helene brought out the cold cuts they had put in one of the ice chests. Jed had caught five nice size bass and had put them in the other ice chest. After dinner Paul pulled the beer from the same ice chest with the food. He also pulled out the Jagermister. "Who's ready for some serious drinking?" The men all smiled but Helene said no.

It took about an hour for all of the men to become shit faced. She had managed to tell Ben to drink lightly and he seemed to be doing OK until he fell asleep. Jed was the first man to pass out cold. Paul shook him but he didn't respond. Jed Sr. was the next to go mainly because he was physically exhausted as well. It left Helene and Paul and the only ones awake. When he turned and crawled at her on his hands and knees she put up her hand. "Are you sure Jed is out?"

"Uh huh," Paul grinned before burping.

Helene had gotten a good rest and was ready to go again but didn't want Jed to wake up and catch her fucking Paul. "Let's go outside."

"It's fucking raining out side," Paul said trying to stand on shaky feet. He lunged at her but she ducked aside. "Hey!"

Helene laughed as she bolted for the door, opened it and dashed out on the porch. The rain was still falling steadily but not as hard as before. She quickly stripped off her shirt, shorts and bra before jumping out into the clearing in front of the cabin. Her panties were so soaked they were transparent. She waited for Paul to come out but he never did. So she went after him.

"Paul," she whispered as she gently shook his body which had fallen about three feet from the door. He too was out cold. She looked at the other men and sighed. Here she was almost naked ready to fuck any of them but they had all passed out. She closed the door and moved back outside into the rain.

Ben had snoozed about fifteen minutes when he heard the door close. He opened his eyes and saw Paul lying on the floor by the door and then at his father and brother passed out by the fireplace. Helene must be outside he said smiling.

*****

"God, it feels so refreshing," she thought as her panties moved down her thighs and off her feet. She tossed them onto the porch and twirled around in the cold raindrops. Her body was so alive and so horny being around these men. She never saw Ben come out the door nor strip naked a few feet from her. She never knew he was there until his arms grabbed her and pulled her naked ass back into his huge prick.

"AH BEN!" She laughed knowing it was him from his endowed manhood. Of them all she had been wishing he would be the next one to fuck her. Her body turned in his arms and her mouth moved up to his. Their tongues met and danced as rain poured down over their heads and faces. Her mouth moved away first. "Fuck me here."

"Helene... we... I mean I am... getting married soon and."

Her tongue slashed into his lips to shut him up. Her finger grabbed his long eight inch cock and guided it down to her opened gash. "I won't tell," she giggled. As the tip pushed into her inner lips she pulled him down onto the wet thick grass. His weight drove his ram rod deeply inside of her where no man had been before. "OH MY GOD! YOU'RE SPLITTING ME OPEN!!"

Ben had not planned on fucking her but since it was now inside of her he couldn't take it back. He grabbed onto her soft ass and started fucking like a bunny.

"YES!... YES!... YES!... YES!!!!!" She screamed. It was the third time she had been fucked that day and none of them had been her husband. The best was last.

Tears of pleasure mixed with the rain now pouring heavily onto Ben's back. Her teeth were biting his earlobe as they raced for completion. It was Ben who climaxed first but Helene was only seconds behind.

"I'M CUMING BEN... IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOD!"

*****

The rain had stopped around 4:00AM and the wild life and birds had climbed out from under their shelters. The sun crept through the tall pines until the smell of coffee slowly woke up some of the men.

"Jesus," Paul said as he rolled over. His head, back and right arm was killing him from sleeping on the hard floor. He managed to sit up and take a cup of coffee from Helene's hand.

Jed Sr. was the next one up and didn't feel as bad as the others because he had passed out from exhaustion. He walked over to Helene and took his cup.

Ben was in his briefs and still asleep. He and Helene had fucked twice on the grass and had not crawled back into the house until around 2:00AM.

Helene moved over to her husband's lifeless body and gently nudged him with her foot. "Wake up sleepy head."

Jed heard his wife's voice and tried to look up at her through the thick haze in front of his eyes. He finally focused on her ankles then up her bare thighs to her pink lacy panties. Above them was a skin tight tee shirt hugging her breasts tightly. He heard his father's voice. "Time to get up son."

"Shit Helene," Jed managed to say as he looked at Paul and his father sitting nearby his nearly nude wife. "Put on some clothes."

"Uh... I think we said last night that we all had to get used to nudity." She grinned. "Ain't that right guys?"

"Yes," Paul grinned. "Definitely," Jed Sr. smiled.

"Besides I'm wearing clothes," she grinned.

Jed wanted to grab her and dress her but knew he was trapped. "Sure go ahead and go naked for all I care." He sat up and took the coffee.

Ben finally rolled over and looked at Helene's wearing a shirt and panties. He then realized he was only wearing his briefs which were still wet. He must have been dreaming about fucking Helene again because the outline of his hard-on was very apparent. "Fuck," he growled. His hands covered his bulge.

"Don't worry about it," Jed laughed. "Seems we have a no- clothing required policy around here."

"I'm wearing clothes," Helene said again before turning and walking back to the coffee pot. The men all stared at her naked butt cheeks with her pink bikini strap wedged in between them. All had the same idea. "Who is cooking breakfast?" She asked as she held up the cartoon of eggs and some bacon.

"I will," Jed Sr. said just to get outside and get the portable propane stove started. Paul and Ben got dressed and also went outside. It left Jed with his wife.

"What the hell do you think you are doing?" Jed asked sharply.

Helene held back. "Jealous?" It had been so long that he had really given her any attention or compliments. She grabbed the bottom of her tee shirt and lifted it up over her naked chest.

"Are you nuts?" Jed asked as he turned to look at the closed door. "They could come back in here any second."

Helene smiled as she stepped out of her panties and toss them at him. She could see the rise in his pants. "This turns you on doesn't it?"

"Uh... no... of course not," he said. He watched as she walked over next to him and then took his hand.

"Touch me," she whispered while lifting his fingers up to her damp pussy lips. "Make love to me."

Jed jerked his hand back and stood up. "I'm going fishing. Get your clothes back on and act like my wife." He didn't' look at her as he turned and walked out the door which he left open.

Helene sighed and glanced out the door at the three men staring into the cabin at her nakedness. She peeked out at Jed until he was way out of site before walking out onto the porch naked. "I'm starving."

After a quick meal the men drew straws and Paul won. "See you guys in about thirty minutes." He took Helene's hand and walked her back into the cabin.

"You owe me," he said as she climbed back onto the sofa on her hands and knees.

"I know," she giggled as her hands moved back to spread apart her cheeks. She didn't realize he was aiming too high until his swollen damp tip pressed into her puckered hole. "Ahhh," she moaned as it slipped forcefully inside.

"Are you OK?" He asked as he sank as deeply as possible.

"No but give me a minute." She took three deep breaths. "OK but go slowly."

*****

Jed made it about a half a mile before he realized what an ass he was. Helene was finally showing some sexuality and he put her down. He realized she was right about being nude around each other and smiled as he headed back to the cabin. He expected to run into the other men who would be coming out to fish.

About one hundred yards from the cabin clearing he finally saw Paul walking his way. Paul seemed to be alarmed when he saw him.

"Where are you going?" Paul said as he moved up to Jed.

"Back to see Helene. I think I owe her an apology."

Paul knew that Ben had just entered the cabin and was probably fucking her right now. "She's OK. You know you are a lucky man to have a wife like her."

"Yeah, I know," Jed said peeking at the cabin through the trees. "I should go and talk to her."

"Leave her alone for a few hours to cool down," Paul said while physically turning Jed around. "Let's go and get some more fish."

"Yeah you are probably right," Jed said. "It's good to have an older brother." He slapped Paul on the back as they walked back to the North side of the lake.

*****

"Renee is a very lucky woman," Helene said before Ben's torpedo lanced into her hot oven.

"Jed... toooooooo," Ben groaned.

As he pounded her body she whispered. "You know Renee should get a turn up here with your brothers and father."

"What... oh no... she would... never... "

Helene pulled his whole length inside of her. "I never thought I would either but now I'm sorry I waited so long."

Ben pulled it out slowly and imagined Renee getting fucked by Jed. "Do you think she would really do it?"

"Yes... and you know... if she does it... she can't be mad because you are fucking me every week," Helene giggled.

"You mean after we... get home?"

"Yes," she whispered. "Every week."

"But how do we... you know... get her involved?"

"Leave that up to me," Helene moaned. She was about to exploded. "You fucking horse... fuck me... "

He did.

*****

But before Helene could get Renee to give in to the boys she knew she had to get Paul's wife Donna first. When she had Paul alone she gave him the same spill. "You know Donna should get a turn with you brothers and father."

Paul laughed. "That will never happen."

"What if I can make it happen?" She grinned.

"Be my guest," he laughed.

The next two days the brothers and father took turns fucking her in every way imaginable while they took turns keeping Jed busy. By the end of three days Helene could barely walk and the three men were totally spent. Even on the ride home they all slept except for Jed.

"I don't know why you guys are so tired," he laughed. "I caught five times as many fish as you all."

Helene smiled and hugged his arm.

*****

It was the next Tuesday when Jed walked into his office to see Anna sitting there waiting for him. "How did it go?" She asked.

Jed closed the door and walked over to her. After she stood in front of him he pulled her lips to his. They frenched for two minutes before breaking for air. He smiled. "She thinks we changed rooms just like you said she would." Her fingers moved down to his bulge and squeezed.

"I told her you got back with your ex," he whispered as his hands squeezed her soft ass.

"When can we be together again?" Anna whispered. "I want you so much."

"Next week," he said. "I signed us up for the Atlantic City convention."

"Good... I can't wait."

End of part one...

*

Note from Slick: You can bet that Chapter two will have the other wives wanting to go fishing as well. Don't forget to vote and send me an email... Thanks..

Slickman
Slickman
8,142 Followers