Horny Old Maid

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Not inside me, I want you to come in my mouth” she said. Perfect. Pulling out of her she sat up on the edge of the settee and grasped my shaft in her fingers. Her mouth closed around me briefly before she pulled back and licked the tip of my cock with her outstretched tongue.
“I want you to come for me Tom.” She said “Come in my mouth, I want to taste your spunk again.”
My legs began to shake as her furious fist wanked me frantically and I spurted line after line of sticky white come into her mouth, onto her tongue and saw it dribbling down her face, Jean moaning as she lapped it up. She swallowed every drop she could and licked around her covered mouth and face to get more as I slumped onto the settee beside her.

Some of my come had spilled onto her shiny dress picking it up on her fingers she rubbed it between her pussy lips, her stockinged legs spread wide over mine. That was just the start of our new ‘agreement’ and Jean looked after more than just my flat after that. Maybe I’ll tell you more sometime.

12