Hostile Take-Over Ch. 01

Story Info
She has a business plan, her boss has other plans.
3.8k words
4.16
57.2k
10

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about two years ago now. I had been managing one of the nicest resort hotels in Orlando, but I had my eyes on a bigger prize. Sure, Orlando was great, our business never slacked off and I knew how to keep my finger on every detail of the hotel's operation. But I was tired of worrying about family fun; I wanted a little more sin. Sin City was calling my name, and I was planning my reply.

The Vegas hotel was the largest in Mr. Casey's Corporation. Mr. Casey, John if you were a close enough acquaintance, was one of the richest and most powerful men under 45 in America. Mr. Casey had started out a hotel mogul and built his fortune there, but now he had his finger an several pies--Man, I wished one of those pies was mine!

How could you not be driven to absolute lust with a man like Casey? Besides the money and the power, which would have been enough for me, he also has devastating good-looks. Well over 6 ft, at least 6'4" if I had to guess, and built like a brick shit-house, it was easy to envision him in his college football days. He never missed his morning work out in the hotel's gym; it didn't matter which hotel, he made sure all his hotels had a top of the line gym. Add to that the dark hair and piercing dark eyes and any woman would start to feel a little weak in the knees.

Mr. Casey's hotel in Vegas should have been the crown jewel of his collection. Unfortunately the nit-wit running it had no clue! It should have been the place to be for young Hollywood; it's casino should have been the second home for all the heavy-hitters in the gambling world; it's restaurants and clubs should have been THE place in Vegas for dining and nightlife. I don't know where Mr. Casey found the broad running that place, but she had definitely outlived her usefulness.

It was time for a take-over. Through a few short emails and phone calls, I rounded up a handful of THE BEST in Casey's corp. I had the best entertainment guy, the best hospitality woman, I stole the food woman from our Hollywood location and I had already gotten the promise from the casino head to follow my every order when the hotel was mine. They all knew it was a take over, and, since I was ram-rodding the whole thing, I would get the manager spot that the dumb blonde was about to lose. Of course, we couldn't let Mrs. Oblivious catch our scent or she would get to Casey first and we would be sunk, meaning looking for a new job. Casey wasn't fond of surprises in his business, so if you were going to spring one on him, it better be for good reason and you better have a damn good plan for delivery. If she went whining to him first-SHIT! We'd all be in the bread-line. My position was the most dangerous, though. I was the one stirring the shit, which means, if there's a stink, Mr. Casey would not only fire me, he'd make sure the only place I could get a job would be managing the Motel 6 in Nowhere, KS.

We decided to meet at the Vegas hotel for the weekend to work on our pitch. We needed to form a plan and gather evidence first. Then, first thing Monday morning, we were flying to LA. Mr. Casey's personal assistant had assured me he would be in his LA office on Monday. We would deliver our plan, get the idiot bimbo out of the way, negotiate pay raises for going out of our way to better the company, and be re-locating before the month was out. Piece of cake, as long as we don't have any surprises.

I remember it very clearly. We were in one of the hotel's suites on Friday night. Everyone had flown into Vegas that afternoon, and we were just getting rolling on which weaknesses to highlight, and our plans for making the hotel the multi-million dollar business it should have been. Around 8 there was a knock at the door. Everyone froze.

"Who ordered room-service?" , I asked, trying to remain calm as I got up to answer the door.

No one answered. "FUCK! let it be the maid" my mind was screaming.

I swung the door open, not bothering to peek through the peep hole. Oh, God! There he was. In all his masculine glory. Looking like the cover of a GQ mag; a dark suit, white shirt with the collar undone, no tie. And those eyes. When I finally met his eyes they were burning right through me. My god, how could any woman not want to just drop to her knees and answer his every whim!

"Ms. Andrews." and he paused. I didn't know what was coming next; a question, an accusation, an order. All I knew was whatever it was, I was going to comply. If the next sentence out of his mouth was telling my to drop to my knees and suck his cock, I knew I would do it and not protest. Not even a little. Actually, that would be like a dream come true! "Fancy meeting you here." was what came instead.

"Mr. Casey, hello. Please come in," and don't fire me! "What a coincidence."

"Really, Ms. Andrews? Is it a coincidence," he asked, remaining in the open doorway.

Oh shit! He knows! We're screwed! We're so fucking screwed! "Well, sir, since you rarely leave anything up to chance, you're presence here would indicate there is very little coincidence involved." I figured I might as well admit it and start kissing ass as early as possible.

Looking around me into the room, he surveyed the faces within, all familiar to him as his employees.

"You've gathered quite a collection, haven't you, Ms. Andrews? Whatever can you all be up to? I'm sorry I wasn't invited to the party. "

God, it was torture. He had to know, there was no other explaining his being here. Were we sacked, or what? "No, no party. More like a business meeting."

"I see. I wonder," addressing the group behind me, "would you all be so kind as to give me and Ms. Andrews some privacy? You've all checked into some of the nicest rooms in the hotel with your employee discount, why don't you go enjoy them for the rest of the evening?" Was he actually sending them to their rooms? That was classic! I probably would have found it humorous if I wasn't so close to heart-failure.

The others gathered their things and quietly filed around me and Mr. Casey, each one timidly promising to have a drink or game of golf with Mr. Casey before the weekend was out. He gave nonchalant and noncommittal replies, promisingly only to "give them a call".

When the last of the group was gone, Mr. Casey stepped into the suite closing the door behind him. "Ms. Andrews, aren't you going to offer me a drink?"

Shit! "Of course, what can I get for you? The mini bar seems adequately stocked." Hey, I might as well get a couple stabs in at the place before I'm sent packing!

"Scotch and water, if you don't mind"

Please let there be no scotch; I'll excuse myself to go get some and hop the next plane home. Then, at least, I won't have to look him in the eyes when he fires me!

But, as I already knew, the scotch was right there, waiting for me. I hurried to make us both a drink and tried to keep it together enough to say, "So, Mr. Casey, what can I do for you? I believe we have a meeting scheduled for Monday morning, is there something you require of me before then?"

"Well, Monica,-you don't mind if I call you Monica, right, I mean we're all friends here." I noticed he didn't instruct me to address him as John, so the first-name basis was only one-way. "Monica, there are a few things I will require of you this weekend. I hope you won't mind. You didn't have any special plans for the weekend, did you? I'm afraid I'm going to need your services for the entire weekend. You see, we've got some things we need to work out, you and I."

I brought him his drink where he sat on the room's sofa, and said, "Mr. Casey, you know I'm at your service." I knew he could tell that I meant every word of it, too. He knew he was in charge and that I would do anything he asked. Even if he didn't ask, I'd do it anyway. I made my way to the relative safety of the chair directly across from him, a low coffee table between us.

We sat quietly for a moment, sipping our drinks politely. I looked directly into his eyes then. There was something menacing about them now. Like he was watching his prey, reading it's every move, hoping it would run, knowing it didn't stand a chance. And I knew it then, too. I didn't stand a chance.

Very casually Mr. Casey got to his feet. Startled, I stood up as well and offered to get him another drink. "No, thank you. I would just like to get to business," he said, stepping around the table between us. He approached me then, with the look of a shark, piercing and not missing anything. I could see what his intentions were. I was pretty sure he could see that I wanted it. He knew I wasn't going to resist; well, he knew I would resist, I had to of course, that's what he wanted, but he also knew I wouldn't mean it. And, God! How I wanted it! I wasn't even totally sure what "it" was, but I wanted it, all of it. And he knew I wanted whatever he gave me.

Nonetheless, fear caused me to back away from his approach. As if I had anywhere to go. I was stopped by the wall just as Mr. Casey reached me. He bent and kissed me then, not gently, as first kisses usually go, but fiercely with hard, angry pressure on my lips. He reached behind me with one hand and groped at my ass, pressing me to his groin, the other sought out my breast fondling my through my dress shirt.

His mouth was rough and demanding. I could hear little noises of protest escaping my throat-I hoped they were convincing. His big hand cupping my ass kneaded to flesh there causing heat to stir in my core. His other hand had snaked it's way to my throat, and he was holding me against the wall with that hand. The pressure wasn't hard, I could still breathe, well, I couldn't breathe, but it wasn't because of his hold on my throat. His mouth left mine and nipped at the skin behind my ear and through my shirt on my shoulder. My breath came in little gasps as he worked his was from my shoulder to where my tits were contained in my bra. I couldn't help it, I arched toward him, wanting him to have as much as he wanted. His hand left my ass and came around to join his mouth at my tits. He bit and squeezed just enough; enough to hurt, and just enough to feel so good. I heard my self moan. I knew the hand at my throat felt the vibration it caused. He stopped and looked me in the eyes, still piercing, almost primal. I didn't know if my noise had not been what he wanted of me.

Before I knew what was happening, his hands were on either side of my collar, and the buttons went flying as he yanked in opposite directions. My shirt hung open exposing the tits restrained by the thin material of my bra. It was sheer lace, and I could feel my nipples, erect from the attention they'd gotten, straining against the fabric. He wouldn't be able to miss my arousal. He spoke then.

"Monica, it seems you're up to something here in my hotel. Are you planning on letting me in on the joke? Why are you pooling all my best employees? For your own gain, no doubt." He ran his hand up my side, stopping at my breast; his thumb brushed across my nipple.

"Not for my gain, sir, for yours. You're right, they are your best employees, I've hand selected them. I have a plan that can make you a lot of money, if you'll let me explain," I was talking faster than I usually did. His hands on my body were making me lose my mind. What I wouldn't give to fuck him. Right here, right now.

"Don't worry, you'll get your wish," you could hardly call it a smile, the way he cocked his mouth, wickedly. I was startled, thinking he had read my mind, until I realized he was talking business. Or was he?

"I appreciate you're patience, sir." I took a breath and continued. "We were going to present this to you on Monday, but I can give you most of the information now. To be frank, sir, this hotel is below par-" I was cut off by the abrupt pressure of his hips against mine, his hand against my breast, pressing me tighter still against the wall. "What I mean to say, Mr. Casey, it's below par for your company, sir. Mrs. Lutfe isn't the woman you need running this resort. She's letting it fall below the standard of excellence for your company, and she's following the trends rather than setting them here in Las Vegas." I was running short of breath; he had only relaxed the pressure against me slightly during my explanation.

"And who, Monica, should be running this hotel? I suppose you have a candidate in mind?", he relaxed just enough to go back to teasing my nipples through my bra.

"Yes, sir, I would be taking over the management of the resort-"

"Ha", he let out a surprised chuckle, as if to say he didn't believe I had the ability to tie my shoes, much less run his Vegas hotel. "Silly Monica, why would I put you in charge?" With that, he ducked his head to my tits and stated an oral assault on the cleavage and then tits individually.

I tried to keep my head. "Well, Mr. Casey, the resort in Orlando is your busiest and largest grossing property. That wasn't the case 5 years ago, when I was promoted to manager there. Five years ago we were the 6th most popular resort and only sold out in the busy summer season. The restaurants were never mentioned in the dining reviews, the clubs never had a wait. Even the family entertainment wasn't THE BEST. And that's what I've made the Orlando resort: THE BEST in Orlando. That's what I want to do in Vegas. No property of yours should be second best." I knew that last line would seal it. Mr. Casey hated being called second best.

With that the conversation was over. Mr. Casey's mouth was back over mine, just as fierce as it had been, if not more so. I felt his hand slide inside my bra, the heat of his palm setting me on fire. The thought of his hands on my body, his mouth on my body made me even hotter. I opened my mouth for him, and his tongue probed inside. My hands itched to touch his cock, to feel the heavy growing in his pants. I could feel it against my stomach, pulsing with life, aching to be touched, like I ached to touch it, aching to be sucked, like I ached to suck it. The thought was too much, I had to feel it. My hands inched between our bodies, and found their target. I felt his erection straining against his pants. I moaned deep in my throat; I was dying to have a taste of his cock.

Mr. Casey jerked his head up and grabbed me by my hair. I had no other option but to go with him to the sofa he had vacated earlier. He let me go and sat down. He didn't instruct me to sit, so I stayed standing. "Remove those clothes." was the short order. I quickly did as I was told, first removing the damaged shirt and lace bra, revealing a complete view of my upper body including the 38Ds that had been so thoroughly cared for just moments ago. Then I hiked my skirt to unfasten my thigh high stockings.

"Leave the stockings on," I should have seen that one coming, damnitt, I hated the idea of annoying him, knowing that lessened my chances of getting what I wanted, which at this point was that cock in my mouth. I moved to unzip and step out of my skirt. This part made me very nervous. I normally go without panties when I wear a garter belt and stockings, I don't like too much bulk under my skirt and I really like to feeling of being so easily accessible should the need arise. But, once I slid this skirt down, I would be bare except for my garter belt and stocking and heels. And, on top of that, would Mr. Casey like my grooming style? Was he a clean-shaven kind of guy? I always go hairless; it makes a pussy look so tasty. There was no way to delay any longer. I slowly slid the skirt down my smooth hips and thighs and slowly bent to the floor and stepped out of the skirt. I heard Mr. Casey's "Hmm," when I stood back up, but I couldn't tell if it was from approval or disappointment.

"Turn around."

I did.

"Bend over."

Again, I did, sliding my feet apart enough to make my ass look fantastic and show my pussy lips between my legs.

"Stand up and turn around, you're not auditioning for the show girl position downstairs."

I did as I was instructed and turned around in time to see him rising off the couch. He took the two steps to close the distance between us. "Get on your knees."

Could it be? Oh, please, let me, let me! I thought to myself as I lowered myself to my knees. Mr. Casey stood in front of me. I looked up at him and I knew what I wanted was written all over my face.

"Don't disappoint me, Monica." I didn't move, unsure of what he wanted of me. "Well, don't just sit there, you idiot. You've been begging to suck it since I hired you; suck it, before I lose my patience."

I was so embarrassed. Could he really tell that I had wanted nothing more since I had first met him than to be in this position and to feel his cock in my mouth? Surely he was bluffing, he couldn't tell, I hadn't been obvious, had I?

I reached up to unfasten his belt. My hands grazed his erection and I felt it's pulsing heat. I got his pants unfastened and reached into retrieve the prize I had fantasized about for so long. Little did I know, my fantasies were nowhere near reality. It was bigger and thicker than I ever imagined; porn movie big. I wasn't sure how it would fit in my mouth, or anywhere else!

I licked my lips and dug in. I started at the head, (where else?) and made slow circles with my tongue. Then, I did my best to lick every inch of the shaft up and down while I reached in his pants with my other hand to give the balls their fair share. Finally, I opened wide and took the massive cock into my mouth, surrounding it with the heat and saliva the tasty piece had summoned. And tasty it was. I gave it all I had, taking as much as I could into my mouth and slowly sliding it back out.

"It's more than you've ever had, isn't it, Monica? Here, let me help you." With that he wound his fingers into my hair and forced his cock onto my mouth until I gagged. He held there and I struggled at the fear of not being able to breathe. "Easy, I know how to teach the ignorant." Slowly, he eased out of my mouth until I could breath easily again. Then, he lurched forward, gagging me again. I struggled less this time, knowing he would let me breathe when I needed to. Again he eased out. "Now, control the gag reflex, it's very unattractive." And with that he was deep in my throat again. I only gagged a little and didn't struggle against him at all. I knew that's what he wanted and I knew it would please him that I was doing so well.

He picked up his rhythm fucking my face with more speed. I loved the feel of his cock sliding in and out of my mouth even though my jaw was quickly getting sore from being open so wide. I knew he was enjoying himself and that soon he would cum. My mouth watered around his cock at the thought of getting to taste his cum. I moaned at the idea of it running down my throat. Just when I thought he was about to climax, he pulled my head back and his cock out of my mouth. Before I knew that I was going to miss the tasty finale, he grunted and came on my tits. Damnitt!! You bastard! I screamed at him in my head as the hot globs of cum landed on my tits. I wanted so badly to catch it with my finger and get a taste before it oozed to the floor.

"Get up and go wash that off."

I did as I was instructed and headed for the bathroom. I was planning to sneak one taste before I wiped all the jizz off my tits, but Mr. Casey was following me. He stood at the door and watched as I cleaned myself. "I didn't think you could be trusted, I was sure you would sneak a taste behind my back; you're so fond of doing things behind my back."

I didn't say anything, I could tell my duty now included very little talking. I didn't know what to expect next. Had he had his fun, and now would he leave? Or was that just the beginning?

"Why don't you show me the rest of your suite? I've seen sitting area and now the bathroom. How about the bedroom? Is it inadequate, like the rest of my hotel, Monica?"

12