Hostile Take-Over Ch. 02

Story Info
The business meeting moves to the bedroom.
3.2k words
4.4
20k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 04/27/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Casey followed me into the bedroom of the suite. I hadn't had a chance to try the bed yet, but it looked nice enough; king size with plush bedding. The thought that Mr. Casey was moving our "business discussion" into the bedroom was enough to make my pussy wet. After the way he'd just ordered me to strip and then instructed me on proper deep-throating, what he had in mind now was bound to be great.

"I see you haven't used your bed yet, Monica. Is there something wrong with it? Oh, I suppose not. You've just been too busy trying to take over my hotel to think about any relaxation. I wonder, Monica, when was the last time you really relaxed? When was the last time you had an orgasm? You don't keep a regular boyfriend, and those young waiters you're always messing around with from your hotel, or I should say MY hotel that you've been managing, can't possible know how to treat a woman."

I was shocked. He knew about my sex life? How could he possibly know about the young waiters? I always made sure they knew our relationship was to be kept between us or their jobs would be on the line. What can I say, it pays to be the head bitch. But how did Mr. Casey know?

"Oh, Monica, don't look so surprised. It's my business to know what my employees are up to. But, you didn't answer my question. Don't you feel the need to get off? Isn't that pussy of yours aching for a real man? Oh, I know why you're being so quiet. I'm glad that you are such a fast learner; already you understand when I want you to answer and when I want you to stand and look like the slut you are. You're good at our little game. Tell me, Monica, you want me to fuck you, don't you? You want me to pound my cock into your pussy until you can't see straight; until you are moaning and writhing in passion, you're pussy quivering around my dick. That's what you want, isn't it, Monica?" He was moving toward me, the bed behind me.

I knew he wanted me to, so I moved away from his approach. "Mr. Casey, I can hardly see how that would be appropriate, given that you are my boss. I don't think it would be very professional of me to be intimate with you," I said, trying to keep up the business atmosphere. Although I was enjoying the sexual turn of our business meeting, I was still anxious to learn if I was going to lose my job for scheming to take over Mr. Casey's Vegas hotel. "And, besides, sir, we still haven't discussed the managerial position here in Vegas."

"Monica, I'm the boss, I'll decide the direction of our meetings. You're job this weekend is to be at my service, if you'll recall." With that, he grabbed my wrist and hauled me toward the bed. I tried to pull away with little success. I wasn't ready to move on until I knew if, when the weekend of "service" was over, I would still have a job.

"Please, Mr. Casey, I have several ideas about the Vegas property that I would really like to discuss," I said, still tugged futilely to free my wrist.

Mr. Casey was not interested in excuses. None too gently, he flung me on the bed. "And to think, Monica, I had just complimented you on being a fast learner," Mr. said, as I scrambled to right myself.

"Shit!" I thought. I really didn't want to piss him off any more than he already was. My job depended on it, I was sure. I decided to let the business go for now and get back into my role of reluctant, obedient slut.

"On your hands and knees," he ordered. I did as I was instructed, getting to my hands and knees on the bed, facing where he stood glaring at me. I could see myself in the mirror behind him, "damn, I'm a fine lookin', bitch, even on my knees!" I thought to myself.

Mr. Casey walked to the side of the bed and removed his clothes. I got a partial view of his magnificent body reflected in the mirror. I was dying to see more, to take it all in, but I didn't dare turn to look at him. I felt him move to the bed, and I saw him take up a position behind me. "Wait a minute," I thought to myself, "he just came all over my tits not ten minutes ago, there is no way he's hard again." Mr. Casey may be in immaculate shape, but he was also knocking on the door to 40. I would have been delusional to think that he could get it up again like an 18 year old. But, to my surprise, I felt the velvet tip of his cock brush against the back of my thigh as he moved to position himself behind me.

"You didn't think I had it in me?" Mr. Casey drawled, again reading my thoughts. "Don't ever underestimate me, Monica." I could tell if it was just a statement or a threat.

I studied the reflection in the mirror of Mr. Casey positioned behind me. My god, he looked good. His broad chest was tanned and you could easily see he didn't slack off in the gym. One day, I hope to get the chance to just sit and stare at his naked form, to drink in every corded muscle, every perfectly shaped feature. The piercing look in his eye when he caught me ogling him told me today was not that day.

He sat back on his heels and inspected the view before him: my ass, the backs of my thighs where the garter belt fastened to the hose, the lips of my pussy. All waiting for his touch, waiting to meet his every demand. I couldn't tell by his expression if he liked what he saw. He slid a finger under the strap of my garter, pulled and let it snap back against my thigh. It didn't hurt, just a little sting. I made a small gasp of surprise. He raised his right hand and came down hard on the ass cheek that had just received the snap of the garter. I could feel the tingling heat from the slap. This time I made a louder gasp. It stung, but not enough that I would ask him to stop. In fact, it would take quite a lot for me to ask Mr. Casey to stop. Quite a lot! I wanted to take whatever he wanted to give!

Mr. Casey grabbed the ass cheek he had just punished and squeezed and kneaded it to sooth the sting. Then, abruptly, he raised his left hand and slapped the other cheek. I wasn't expecting it, I had been lost in the feel of his attention to the other side. I jerked a bit from the surprise, for which I received another quick smack. "Sit still" was the annoyed command.

"Sorry, sir. You surprised me, is all." I tried to control my breathing and speak normally; to stay in control of the lust pulsing through my veins.

Then, ever so lightly, where I could barely feel it, he brushed the back of his hand down my ass crack all the way to my pussy lips. His knuckles brushed against the smooth outside of my pussy, grazed against the protective hood of my clit. It was excruciatingly lovely. The feel of his big hands all over my ass and pussy was almost more than I thought I could stand, but I knew I would have to withstand more. I would have to stay in control of my lust, even though Casey had every intention of pushing me to the brink. He continued to stroke my pussy lips and I could feel myself getting wetter. With the next stroke, he slid a finger between the lips into the slick, wet folds of my cunt. He didn't penetrate me then, as I had hoped. He just stroked and spread and played with my increasingly wet pussy. My clit was becoming more and more engorged with every stroke. I wanted him to focus his attentions on it. I wanted him to tease and stroke my clit until I couldn't see straight, but he kept his attention everywhere but my aching clit. He was doing it on purpose. He was torturing me. He knew I wanted him to play with my clit; he was certain he could bring me to orgasm with his fingers alone. He wasn't ready to give me that satisfaction. My legs were trembling from my absolute need for his hands, his cock, his mouth, anything to get me off. I had to restrain the urge to rock my hips and fuck myself on his fingers.

I felt him rise on his knees behind me and place a hand on either hip. I felt the head of his throbbing cock against my cunt ready to enter me. I tried to relax, knowing the size of the thing and knowing it was going to be a tight fit. With one swift thrust he entered me. Oh, God, it was a bolt of lightening shooting straight through my belly. I let out a short wail of lust because the electricity running through me was just more than I could control. My noise was answered with another stinging slap to the ass.

Mr. Casey became dead still. "You are nothing but a horny, little cunt, aren't you, Monica?" I wanted him to start moving again. To continue to stroke the inside of me with that magnificent rod, like his hands had stroked the outside.

"Yes, sir. That's all I am." I didn't care what I was saying. It made no difference to me, as long as he started moving again.

"You parade around like you're the best and the brightest; like my hotel can't run without you. You think you're good enough to run this hotel." It wasn't a question; he knew my thoughts. "But really, when it comes right down to it, all you are is a little, fucking slut. Show you a swinging dick, and business flies right out the window, doesn't it, Ms. Andrews."

I was torn, I wanted to defend myself. I was the best and the brightest of Mr. Casey's managers, and I could run this hotel better than anyone, maybe even better than Casey himself. But I also wanted to continue our game. I wanted Casey to control me. I was always in charge. I was the boss everywhere I went. The only person I ever answered to was John Casey, and I wanted to keep it that way. He had proven he knew my thoughts, so I would continue to play along. Say what he wanted me to say. I wouldn't get my chance at the manager position if I quit playing along. I couldn't think strategically with his cock filling up my cunt; my pussy lips stretched around the shaft.

"You're right, Mr. Casey. I am a fucking slut. I love big cocks in my little, tight pussy. I don't want anything except your cock fucking my pussy until I'm sore." Hey, there's no harm in ad lib, right?

Slowly he started to pull out of me. I had blown it. He was disgusted with my filthy words. He pulled out until just the tip of his cock was still between my cunt lips, and then slammed back into me with so much force that I lurched forward. Mr. Casey reached forward and grabbed a handful of hair to keep me pulled back on his cock. He continued to slam into me; his balls slapped against my pussy lips and sent vibrations up my clit. With each thrust forward, I could feel the weight of my tits swinging beneath me. I was grunting and moaning like to filthy slut I'd just admitted to being. "Oh, God! This is why I love doggy! It doesn't get much more primal than doggy-style," I thought to myself.

Mr. Casey released my hair, looped his arms under my shoulders and pulled me back into a kneeling position on his lap, holding me there by looping his arms all the way around my shoulders and behind the nape of my neck, like a wrestler would. My shoulders were pulled back and my arms flailed awkwardly out to the sides. "Put your hands on your head, and quit flailing like a rag doll." He continued to move inside me, but the thrusts weren't as pronounced as our position wouldn't allow it. If he had released me, I could have ridden him to both our satisfaction, but, again, our positions wouldn't allow that either.

I looked at our reflection in the mirror. With my shoulders pulled back and my hands at my head, my tits looked amazing. They jiggled and bounced with the slightest movement. The position also stretched my abdomen to an attractive curve. I let my gaze travel even lower. To the point where Mr. Casey's cock entered me. It was a sight made in porn heaven, my pussy lips stretched to accommodate his girth, the shaft, slick with my juices, sliding in and out of me. I caught Mr. Casey's eye in the mirror. "This is a match made in heaven, and you know it!" I told him with my eyes. He answered with a hard, quick thrust. We held each others gaze and he continued to thrust in me, quicker and harder, pulling me down on his cock each time.

He was getting close to climax, and he wasn't the only one. All I needed was just a little teasing to my clit, and I would be there. Casey released an arm. "Lick your fingers," was the unexpected order. I did as I was told. "Play with your clit; make yourself cum. I'm not going to do it for you. You better cum before I do," he grunted. He was close. I better hurry. I started massaging my clit as he continued to fuck me. I pulled my pussy lips up and back exposing the engorged clit even more and circled it with my middle finger. It felt fucking amazing. I was so close. I tapped and rubbed my clit, and felt my body start to tense. My breath was coming in short gasps. I was making entirely too much noise, and was sure I would be punished later, but I didn't care. My body was screaming for release, and I knew it was close. I knew Mr. Casey was close too, and the idea of his cock exploding in my pussy, showering my womb with his hot, sticky cum pushed me that much closer. "You're doing it wrong, ignorant bitch," Mr. Casey shoved my hand out of the way, and groped and fingered my clit. I couldn't restrain my lust any longer. I started riding his cock faster and faster as he played with my clit. I rode it until I felt my pussy tense as the fire of my orgasm shot through my body. And then I don't remember much except riding the waves of my own ecstasy. My body trembled and quivered around Mr. Casey's cock as he made his final thrusts and came inside me. I know I let out a throaty moan or two; I just added it to the list of future punishments. I would gladly accept any repercussions, it was worth it.

Mr. Casey rested just long enough to catch his breath. He was satisfied for now. I had played my part well. I wondered where we would go from here. We were both obviously satisfied sexually, so would I be able to talk some actual business with him? He has said I was to be of service to him the entire weekend, but at some point he would let me tell him my ideas for the hotel, and why I should be running it, right?

"Get off my lap," was the short order.

I raised my ass off his lap and moved to vacate the bed.

"No, stay there, on your knees." I'd already sucked him off once, but maybe I was going to clean our mixed juices off his now semi-flaccid cock, the same juices that were about to drip from my cunt as I knelt straddle-legged on the bed. But instead of moving around in front of me, as I had expected, Mr. Casey got off the bed and reached for his slacks. "Don't move." I didn't.

He fished in the pocket of his slacks for his phone. He flipped it open and I heard the familiar generic "click" of a camera-phone capturing a moment in time.

"What are you doing, Sir?" I was surprised to say the least, but couldn't protest. Here I was, sweat slick body, naked, except for a garter belt and thigh highs, pussy lips red and swollen from an admittedly great fuck, and he was taking pictures! Why? "He's going to use them as blackmail," I thought.

"It's for your employee file, Monica. We operate a little differently here in Vegas. There are aspects of the general manager position that are unique to this resort. You do want the GM position here, right? I need to be certain you can handle those unique aspects." The way he said "unique" made me nervous, especially since being photographed nude was involved.

He moved to stand in from of me and clicked another shot. "Put your hands back on your head." I complied. He clicked another shot. "Turn your head." Click, another shot. Then he stooped and put the phone close to my pussy. I could feel the juices beginning to drip from the inner folds. Click. I gasped, but said nothing. I bet it was a hot fucking pic, anyway. "Look at me." I looked down at him as he held the camera-phone to capture the view of me from below my tits. Click. He straightened. "Spread your pussy lips." Again, I complied. Click. He moved for a close up of just my hand and pussy. Click. I could feel more of his cum oozing down the walls of my cunt to drip off my lips and onto the bed. Click. Click. Click. "Suck those fingers." Click. He flipped the phone closed.

"Thank God that's over!" I thought, relieved.

"You'll need to clean this," he said, indicating his cock.

I crawled to the end of the bed and took his now flaccid cock in my mouth. I licked and sucked the remains of our fuck from it. When he was satisfied I had done a sufficient job, he said, "Go shower and get to bed. We have a lot to do tomorrow." With that he turned to retrieve his clothes. I watched for a brief second, until he caught me. "I thought I just told you to go shower. Really, Ms. Andrews, follow direction."

I always knew I wasn't behaving properly when I got the "Ms. Andrews". I climbed off the bed and headed for the bathroom. When I had finished my shower, Mr. Casey was already gone.