Hot and Sweet Honey

Story Info
Honey is always sweet... even when it is hot.
4.7k words
4.24
10.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers

Disclaimer - None of the characters in the story was less than 18 years old at any time described in the story.

Some Bengali dialogues have been used to make the story closer to reality, anyone who can't understand Bengali may pardon me. Readers are requested to go through my earlier submission which will help them in understanding this story better.

*****

After their first encounter, Barun and Ria became almost addicted to each others' bodies and whenever they got chance, they used to indulge in steamy sex. Since, Barun's work sends him to different places in the country, he started going to Bangalore at least once a month. While Mr.Chatterjee insisted him to meet Ria during his trip, Barun himself was only too eager to oblige and they used to meet in Ria's apartment in her mate Priyanka's absence. Sometimes, Ria used to come to Barun's hotel. In all the occasions they end up enjoying steamy sex.

They tried all sorts of experiments and actually were leading a hot, happening and satisfactory sexual life. In fact, Barun's sexual life with his wife Mou has become much hotter with lots of spices and both Barun and Mou are extremely happy with that and so is Ria with her new found sexual life. However, they have never spent a full night together as it would have been difficult to fool Priyanka. Even if Ria decided to stay in Barun's hotel for a while, she used to return to her apartment by night. Priyanka otherwise was quite familiar with Barun.

This time when Barun went to Bangalore, as usual he intimated Ria beforehand and went to meet her in the evening of the first day itself. But, reaching there he came to know that Priyanka is running fever and hence she is staying back in the apartment and so is Ria to look after her mate. Barun went to meet Priyanka in her room. She was lying on her bed, currently not having fever but signs of illness is very much evident on her face. Barun made some small talks with her and wish her a speedy recovery.

So, their plan of any rendezvous just evaporated. All through the time Barun talked to Priyanka, Ria stood behind her head looking at Barun and smiling naughtily. She could easily understand how Barun was feeling. Even if she also felt dejected, it wasn't evident from her composure. Once or twice she also jiggled her C cup boobs which made Barun even more frustrated.

Barun became depressed and Ria could understand that instantly and enjoying that Barun was getting irritated. Even when Barun came back to the sitting room after a few words with Priyanka, Ria came with him and just asked with a sly smile that why Barun looks so gloomy or whether he is looking for something. Barun, at one time really got annoyed at Ria's teasing him with a straight face, but Ria kept on teasing him and enjoying his irritation.

Even at one time she put her hand inside her top and adjusts her bra on her heavy boobs. Purposefully she wore a black bra inside a white top, which again was body hugging too. All these made her melons quite evident, especially to Barun who couldn't take his eyes off those delicious mounds. Then again, as if she is looking for something under the table, Ria bent forward and Barun got an eyeful of her tight ass stretching the long, flowing skirt she was wearing. The whole thing becomes too unbearable for Barun. He suddenly goes ahead and cups her ass, squeezes it hard.

"Ahhh, Barun da ...ki korchho? Priyanka pasher ghor e aachhe," shrieks Ria in a very low voice (What are you doing Barun da!! Priyanka is in the next room). Without replying, Barun just bend further and put his hand inside the skirt and start lifting the hem up as he brushes his hand on her bare thigh. Ria just shivers. As his hand reaches up, he got the feel of her cotton panty. Ria is also stopped squirming much as if waiting for something while Barun's hand is going towards her honeypot.

Suddenly Priyanka calls, "Ria,ektu aasbi? Change korbo" (Will you help me in changing, Ria?). Ria just Jumped as if got electrocuted and then push Barun's hand out of her skirt, giving him a mixed look.

Though dejected again, Barun just smiled. As Ria walks towards the room, Barun asks naughtily,"Ami oasbo?" (Shall I come too?).

Ria stares at him angrily and said,"Priyanka ke o lyangto dyakhar khub sokh na? tomra chhelera sob ek rokom" (you want to see Priyanka nude? All men are like that). Once again throwing another stare his way Ria goes inside the room and Barun goes back to his couch and sits with a magazine. Ria and Priyanka keep on talking in low voices as Priyanka changes into a fresh dress with fresh undies.

Meanwhile, Barun went to the toilet to take a leak. At one moment he just had a glimpse of the scene inside the room through a slit in the door where he saw Ria bending forward to help Priyanka change. Her heavy C cup boobs are hanging in a wonderful sight and her fine white top has only accentuated the shape of full rounded globes confined in a black bra. Barun stopped in his steps and just drank into the sight for a while.

Even the sight of the bare boobs of Priyanka who at that moment was wearing a fresh bra, could not distract him. Though he noticed that Priyanka is also quite well endowed, his mind remained focused only on Ria's assets for those moments. After a few seconds, which seemed like ages, Barun tore himself from the scene and went to the toilet.

Even after evacuation of his bladder, Barun's hard on didn't subside much and he sat there uncomfortably trying to concentrate in that magazine. Meanwhile, Ria came out of the room with a handful of cloths and dispense them in the laundry bag and gone into the toilet. Once she comes out, Barun can see water droplets on her face. With some stray hairs on her wet face she was looking just beautiful. Barun kept on looking at her till she asked, "Ki dekhchho?" (What are you looking at).

"Toke dekhchhi, daarun laagchhe" (You look beautiful), said Barun.

"Amake dekhchho, na ki egulo dekhchho", Ria asked with a mischievous smile, cupping her boobs. (Are you looking at me or eyeing these?). Barun once again sat there, stunned at the unabashed erotic behavior of this young woman while his cock hardens further.

But, before he could say anything Ria again said, "Ami kintu tomaar otaar dikei dekhchhi", pointing towards the tent in the baggy trousers of Barun (However, I am eyeing your tool).

"Ki bhabchho? Aaj aar amake pachchho na", said Ria with the same mischievous smile, standing close to Barun (What are you thinking? You are not going to get me today).

Now, Barun becomes vocal and answers "Tui o amaar eta paabi na", pointing towards his hard on. (You are not going to get this either).

Ria stopped in her way for a moment, that mischievous smile in her face and then said, "dyakha jaak" (Let's see).

At this moment Priyanka called from the room, "Ami ektu ghumonor cheshta kori Barun da, kaal sara raat ghumote pari ni. Tumi Ria r songe golpo koro" (Let me try to get some sleep Barun da, meanwhile, you chat with Ria).

Ria asked, "Ami ekhon cha korbo, tui khabi na?" (I will make tea now, won't you have it?) and Priyanka said "No."

Ria looked towards Barun and asked, "tea or coffee?"

Barun said, "Black Coffee."

"Tumi coffee te dudh khao na"? asked Ria (Don't you take milk with coffee?).

"Naah ... Ami dudh onyo bhabe khai, chushe chushe khai" answered Barun with a wicked smile while his gaze is firmly fixed on Ria's boobs (Nope, I take milk separately and I prefer to suck out milk).

Ria blushed like a rose but said, "Tumi ekta churanto osobhyo lok" and walked towards the kitchen.

Barun stayed on the sofa, surfing through the magazines though can't concentrate on any story. Ria was still occupying his mind with all her female beauty oozing erotic heat. Small sounds were still coming from the kitchen as Ria was busy making coffee. After another few minutes Ria's head appeared through the kitchen door as she called, "Ekhanei chole eso na, onyo kaaj korte korte coffee ta kheye ni" (Why don't you come here so that we can have coffee while I finish of some other household chores).

Barun stands up and walks towards the kitchen. On his way, he stops for a few seconds at the door of Priyanka's room only to find her sleeping with a sheet drawn till her chin. As Barun stands at the door of the kitchen he can see Ria has already poured coffee in two mugs and both the mugs contain only black coffee. "Eki re, tui o black coffee khachchhish naki? Kobe theke?" asked Barun as he walks in (Hey, since when you have started taking black coffee?). Then he added, "Ektu dudh diye debo?" (Shall I add milk?) and firmly cupped her boobs.

Ria just shuddered a little but the smile didn't go off. "Jodi Priyanka dekhte paye, ki hobe kheyal aachhe?" but doesn't push his hands away (If we get caught by Priyanka, can you imagine the consequences?).

"Priyanka ghumochchhe," replies Barun as he starts feeling her boobs more and more (Priyanka is fast asleep).

At this point Ria pushed his hands off and picking up her mug went out through the door."Dekhe aashi, Priyanka ektu coffee khabe kina" she told while walking out (Let me see whether Priyanka will have some coffee).

Barun looked around and could see a neat kitchen. The kitchen is mid-size with all amenities and gadgets in it. Though these girls do not cook regularly, Barun knew that Ria likes to prepare food and a foodie herself. The neat and clean table and the well-stocked racks are showing that.

As Barun lazily sips from his mug while looking around, Ria entered the kitchen with the mug. "Priyanka ekdom behush hoye ghumochchhe", said she as she stands against the table and sip from her mug (Priyanka is fast asleep). "Ki dekhchho tumi chardike?" asked she. (What are you looking for?).

"Dekhchhi je toder ranna ghor besh bhalo guchhono, sobkichhui aachhe," Said Barun as he takes some long sips. (I can see you have got a well arranged and well stocked kitchen). "Coffee ta o khub bhalo baniyechhish", he completes as his gaze once again returns to Ria. (The coffee also tastes great).

Ria smiles widely and says, "Amader ekhane sob kichhu aachhe, chaile tumi o ja khushi baniye khete paro." (We have everything here. You can cook anything if you wish to).

As Barun Puts the empty mug in the sink and turns to face Ria again, Ria also takes the last gulp of coffee and puts the mug on the table. Barun could see something different in that little movement and bending of Ria. He immediately takes a long step and stand just in front of her and without saying anything cupped her boobs again. Bingo ... the bra has vanished and Barun could feel the soft yet firm boobs on his palms, through the fine cotton. "Wow, Bra ta khule esechhis!!" Barun said in a joyful voice as if a child has got a jar of candy.(Wow, you have taken the bra off!!). The lips of Ria just broke into a smile but she decided to keep quiet and enjoy.

But soon Barun left her boobs and instead bend forward and start kissing her neck, biting there softly. Now, Neck, especially the place just below her ears is a very very weak spot for Ria and Barun knows that well. So, his kissing and biting on her neck and the place just below her ears alongwith nibbling on her earlobes make her breathing hard in no time. Her nose becomes flared and very faint moaning could be heard as Barun continue his ordeal with his expert lips and teeth. Now, his hands also joined the chore as he starts massaging her sides putting his hands inside the top.

As Barun's hands go up, Ria's top also gets jacked up and with the hands coming down, the top comes down to its original place. Barun continue the orchestra but his bites and massage, both become harder and harder till Ria starts moaning quite audibly. As if to muffle her loud moan Barun kisses her fully, for the first time today. His tongue goes inside Ria's mouth and gets entangled with her tongue as he sucks her lips with all his might. His hands meanwhile jack up Ria's top fully till it gets entangled onto her neck as both their mouths, glued together come in the way of that clothing. Within no time, Ria starts reciprocating with wet kisses, sucking his lips.

As Barun leaves Ria's mouth, both of them start panting after a ferocious kiss. Now, looking deep in Ria's eyes Barun take the top away from her neck and throws that away. Ria reclines with her butt on the table and supports her body with her hands extended backward resulting in her creamy melons to be jutted out which mesmerize Barun. Even after so many days, Barun gets enamored by Ria's boobs.

They are soft yet firm, a little sagged yet perky with the dark chocolate color large puffy nipples and large areolas ; everything put together a scene to enjoy and Barun enjoys that for a while. But, soon he bends again and start licking her nipples with areolas ... in circles, one after the other, while playing with the other boob alternately. Rolling the nipples between his fingers, pinching them, gently tugging them ... Till they become hard like erasers.

Now, Barun starts biting on the nipples, softly at first and gradually increasing the pressure. Sometimes tugging them up and sometimes just sucking them. Ria's muffled moans become groans as Barun continue his sweet torture. Her upper body is now reclined on the table, balanced on her two elbows while her lower body, from her butts are dangling in air.

Next, Barun starts kissing his way down towards Ria's navel, licking in between too. Reaching there, he starts licking her belly button in circles. Ria starts squirming but Barun doesn't spend much time there as he goes downwards, kissing all the way while his hands tug on the elastic band of her skirt and pull that down. As soon as Barun reaches ria's crotch, he can see a dark wet spot on the red polka dot white panty.

Barun starts rubbing his nose there and the familiar musky, tangy smell welcomes him. As Barun pulls down the panty next and then lick along the wet lips, Ria shudders and says in a hissing voice, "Ki korchho Barun da? Priyanka uthe porle mushkil hobe." (What are you doing Barun da? It will be dangerous if Priyanka wakes up).

Instead of replying to what Ria has said, Barun lifts his face from her crotch and looking into her eyes told in a very low voice, "kitchen ei jokhon aachhi, tokhon ekta kichhu khabar baniye khaowa jaak" (when we are in the kitchen, let us have some food). And then, extending his hand he takes out the bottle of honey from the rack above. Ria just wonders about what he is going to do next. But, she didn't have to wait for long as Barun uncorked the bottle and pour some honey on her two boobs. Then taking a spatula from a drawer smeared the thick honey on the boobs. That left Ria stunned but extremely aroused as she remains reclined on the counter with her boobs glistening in golden honey.

Barun stands between Ria's dangling legs and bending forward, starts to lick the honey from her boobs. First he cleaned the boobs and then concentrated on the areoals and nipples. The rough skin on her big coin size areolas felt great on his tongue while the continuous licking makes Ria extremely aroused. Lastly, when Barun takes the hard nipples in his mouth and starts sucking them hard, taking the last sign of honey off, Ria couldn't but moan, "Ummm ... Barun da, ami pagol hoye jaabo. Tumi amaar maai duto ke ki chhnire felbe?" (Barun da, I will be mad. Are you going to tear my boobs away?).

Both of them however, were extremely cautious to make the minimum sound possible, so that Priyanka doesn't wake up. But, by now, they have become so aroused that the sounds of their respiration have become heavy. After polishing off the boobs Barun looks at Ria's eyes where he can find pure lust. As his gaze drops down to her cleanly shaven pussy, he can find beads of excitement within the small gap between the lips.

As Barun eyes her pussy, Ria involuntarily widens her thighs making the slit wider, may be in expectation of Barun's tongue there or may be his 6" extra thick boner which by now has become hard like an iron rod.

But, at that moment Barun picks up the bottle once again and before Ria could react, started pouring honey in her deep cleavage ... in a thin stream. The stream of the golden liquid passes through the deep valley between the creamy mounds and lands in the belly button. After filling that small pool, the stream starts again southward and reaches the top of her pussy. The entire time of about one minute felt like an hour as Barun's gaze follows the thin stream intently and Ria's gaze follow's Barun to guess his next move while her bosoms keep on heaving.

As soon as the stream reaches at the top of Ria's slit, Barun crouches and start licking her slit from the starting point just above her asshole and goes up, darting his tongue inside and lapping the salty, tangy taste of her oozing wetness. The musky scent only adds to his ecstasy, However, the moment his tongue reaches the base of her clitoris, the taste changes into heavy sweetness of honey. Barun keeps on licking the clit which is now oozing honey drop by drop as the thick liquid is coming down on the clit through her pussy slit. As Barun continue to lick and suck her clit, Ria becomes increasingly agitated and start squirming, "Ohhhhh ... Barun da, ki korchho? Amake mere fyalo," says she in a hissing voice (Ohh Barun da, you are going to kill me).

As Barun felt that Ria's clit has become hard like a knob and she is getting increasingly agitated, he makes his index and middle finger like a screw and insert them in her wet, warm pussy and starts to finger fuck her. He keeps on fucking her sloppy cunt as if the fingers are actually a cork screw opener, using forward and backward motion and also circular motion.

All the while his tongue remains active in her pussy licking the clit and the adjoining area clean. His two fingers meanwhile enjoy the wet warmth of her pussy tunnel as Barun keeps on touching all the corners of Ria's box with the fingers. At last he starts rubbing her G spot by bending one finger while his tongue kept on working on her clit incessantly.

Ria couldn't sustain this two prong attack much longer and came with a muffled cry as her body gets rigid for a moment and then shudders in relentless shivering. Barun finishes of by pressing her hard knob between his lips while his tongue keeps on massaging it. Ria's body writhed for some time as she muffled a huge cry by biting her lower lip. As Ria comes down from her ecstasy after several minutes of writhing, she can see Barun smiling at her while licking her juice from his fingers.

Ria climbs down from the table top and without saying anything starts undoing Barun's trousers and subsequently his underwear. It has been quite a task as the underwear has by now become extra tight as it has been stretched to its limit by his rockhard cock.

Ria draws the foreskin back and bending down licks the purple mushroom lapping the precum. Looking up, into Barun's eye she then takes the cockhead in his mouth ... Very slowly. As more than half of his rod goes inside her mouth, Ria starts licking and sucking the cock with her expert prowess. While she sucks his cock in a steady up down motion as if sucking an ice cream, her tongue swirls on his slick helmet, occasionally flicking on the pee hole. As Barun's body starts shaking, Ria cups his heavy balls in her one hand and starts massaging them softly.

Barun understood that if Ria is allowed to continue, he will cum in her mouth within a few minutes. But, her entire body is now craving for Ria's tight pussy which is by now oozing a musky erotic scent which has made the air heavy. Suddenly, Barun holds Ria by a handful of her hair and dis engages her face from his cock. Ria looks up to his face with a wounded look as if she has been denied her food. Barun pulls her up with that bunch of hair and says in a hissing tone, "Amake tor gud marte de," (Let me fuck your pussy).

TornadoP
TornadoP
19 Followers
12