Hot for Antonio

Story Info
Older female tutor examines friend's son.
2k words
4.08
17.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Fictional/older woman/younger man.

Older woman=42

Younger man=22

****************************************

The last day of my crappy college teaching job was the best day of my life.

I'd been an esteemed French professor (who also taught Physics). 13 years in and my boredom at work had started to show more obviously to my students.

One of my least favorite students (Becca Marshall) kept pointing out (publicly) my numerous misspelled words in my powerpoint notes presentation. This wasn't the first time.

"Maybe take an English class, Ms. Edwards?"

Becca had snarkily added.

I paused my lecture. Stared silently at her.

"How about you shut the hell up?" I blurted out venomously. Yes, quite unprofessional, but I really HATED this young woman.

She sat back, shocked. Blushed a bright red.

Grinning, I continued on with my next slide.

The rest of class was without any disruptions.

However, at the end of my last class of the day, the dean, Mr. Sanchez appeared in the classroom.

We had a good relationship-strictly platonic. Naturally, I assumed he wanted to hang out that night. I teased him:"Your place or mine?"

Usually, I'd joke that to him and he'd just roll his eyes or laugh. This time he didn't even smile.

"Mara," he said softly. He waited until the last student left the room to finish talking.

I stopped gathering my papers and stared at him. What was his deal?

"One of your students complained to me that you embarrassed her in front of the class."

I couldn't help it; I laughed.

"She'll get over it," I retorted casually.

"Mara, you've snapped at students before. This is the last straw. I want you to pack up your things and go. Since we're good friends, I may be able to help you get a summer school job-or..." he paused briefly to glimpse down at my revealing cleavage. "something," he finished.

Cleared his throat.

"I...I don't believe this," I thought outloud.

Lately, within the last 5 years, I'd been feeling chained to my job. Like I made a mistake going into teaching. Now was my chance to really live! I bolted over to my boss and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

I exclaimed. He pulled back, blushing slightly. Readjusted his striped shirt calmly as he could.

"If you need somewhere to stay...you're always welcome at my house," he offered.

(I'd been struggling a bit financially the last few months due to car problems and high mortgage rates). I'd shared this to him. I never thought he'd still be so kind to me despite my unruly behavior.

"Thank you for being so generous to me," I said tearfully. I paused. "If there's anything you need from me, as a favor, I'll do it!"

Of course, I'm not a horny guy so I didn't think my offer through completely. I was just so grateful to have such a loyal friend!

Only later, as I stood there, waiting for his response did it hit me. What if he wanted sex or sexual favors? Was I ok with that? He was a married man. Could I really do that with a married man? His wife, Sidney, was such a beautiful and sweet woman. How could I do that to her?

But then he said something that really startled me.

"My son, Antonio, he needs a tutor."

Wow, I'd forgotten he even had a kid. It wasn't often that Miguel spoke of his private life at work.

"And I suppose I'll do it then," I agreed, smiling brightly. Hopefully.

My friend's face lit up. He finally smiled, showing his white lovely teeth.

"It's a deal then."

**************************************************

Within a few days, I'd packed my boxes and arrived at Miguel's house to stay temporarily. It wasn't long before I realized based on nervous glances, loud voices, and body language, that me moving in had been a last minute spontaneous thing. Miguel hadn't gone over this with his wife. Or his son.

His son had brown soothing eyes, like his father. Nice skin too, free of acne or blemishes. He had black short hair. An eyebrow piercing on his left eyebrow. I thought it looked kind of cool. As Antonio helped me carry my boxes into their house, I noticed also he had a tattoo of a red phoenix on his upper arm.

I wondered what it meant. Why he chose it.

He may have looked similar to Miguel, but Antonio was definitely more shy. He hardly said a word to me, but I heard him mutter words under his breath. I wondered how old he was...he was kind of hot...

I tried to push these sexy thoughts away as the day passed on.

Dinner was a bit awkward and no one said much. I was a bit overdressed, in my red blouse, black tanktop, black capri's, and string of black beads. Black was my favorite color.

Antonio was the first to comment on my outfit.

"Whoa, you look nice," he said, as he took a seat beside me at the table.

I smiled. Maybe this would be a great idea and adventure for me. I looked at him.

He wore a rock band t-shirt (a Metallica one) and shorts.

"You look...nineteen," I replied.

I thought he'd feel insulted, and for a few seconds, regretted my bold careless words.

Instead, he grinned. "I get that a lot. I'm actually twenty-two," he clarified gently.

Overall, the steak was delicious and the red wine was absolutely amazing! I had probably more glasses than I should have had, since I vaguely remember giggling while being helped up to my room by Miguel and Antonio.

***************************************************

I started my private lessons with Antonio the next night. He was having trouble in math. He really tried his best with the six sample problems I gave him from my old math textbook, but he got four of them wrong.

Watching him struggle was a bit annoying and sad, but helping him better understand multistep equations made up for my former brief feelings of doubt.

Our first session went on for an hour.

Again, Antonio wasn't very talkative like his father, but he was nice and very polite.

Afterwards, as he ran up to his room, I pulled Miguel aside to let him know how it went.

"You raised a very respectful young man," I commented. Pat him gently on his shoulder.

Miguel beamed. "Thank you. I really appreciate you doing this." His face turned a bit solemn.

He lowered his voice.

"He's been getting picked on some," Miguel confided. "because the other students are understanding the lesson faster than him. So you really are an angel."

"Oh no, that's awful," I replied.

A flashback of me being bullied in high school by a few mean popular girls came rushing back to me. They teased me because I used to have braces, thick glasses, and a stutter.

"I hope he wasn't too...you know," Miguel said suddenly. "Flirty?"

I laughed a bit. "God, no," I answered.

He relaxed slightly. "Good. He doesn't usually get to be around really attractive ladies often like you," he added. My face got very hot.

Miguel was simply being Miguel again.

I laughed off his comment and walked off to my room to relax. Miguel went off too, to finish watching some sports on tv.

**************************************************

During the next six weeks, I noticed a change in Antonio's confidence and demeanor. He was starting to really understand the equations now, and didn't need as much help anymore. I was very proud and thrilled! He also began opening up to me more here and there about his teachers, friends, classmates, and hobbies.

I found out he liked to draw.

"I used to paint a lot and draw as a teen," I told him. "but I stopped one day."

He seemed a bit sad. "Why?"

I shrugged. "I guess I just got more busy, life happens, you know."

"What did you draw?" he asked.

"Birds, owls, trees, people...I drew my mom a portrait once on her birthday," I replied.

"How nice," Antonio said. "I draw cartoons I make up, animals.. " he paused and let out a nervous laugh. "and nevermind."

"No, come on, tell me. I won't criticize you. You're...you're nice and cool," I stated adamantly.

His face got even redder.

"I umm...once I accidentally walked in on you...in the shower, touching yourself,"

Antonio said, avoiding my gaze.

"Oh," I said. What else could I say?

"Then I drew you," he added quickly.

He hurriedly grabbed his books and bookbag. Started to leave the room.

"Could I...see it sometime?" I questioned.

A moment of silence passed between us.

"Uh...sure!" Antonio exclaimed then darted out of the room.

************************************************

The next morning, I woke up, rolled over, and found a piece of paper on the end of the bed.

Examining it, I saw it was Antonio's drawing of me, naked. I really stared at it hard. Every curve, line, everything. It looked great! Not just a stick person or something hastily done. This took time I could tell right away-and much effort.

After dinner, I went up to Antonio.

"You're a very talented artist," I insisted.

He got a bit shy and humble.

"I'm...I'm ok," he said.

Then his expression changed.

"I passed my math class," he explained.

I grinned excitedly. "That's awesome! I'm so proud of you!" I declared.

"but I guess this means I don't need your help anymore, as my tutor. It kind of bums me out. I really like you," he said.

"I like you too," I told him.

But then he looked at me, a bit intensely. It scared me slightly. Without any warning, he kissed me sweetly and innocently.

After he stopped, I opened my eyes.

"You're a talented kisser too," I said. He smiled.

"Well, you inspire me, in different ways," he replied.

We stared at each other for awhile.

"Meet me in my room?" I told him.

We rushed up the stairs. I had heard Miguel say earlier he and Sidney were going out grocery shopping.

Clothes came off quickly. I almost tore a part of Antonio's shirt with my manicured nails, but kept going. I'd never kneeled giving a guy a blowjob, but I decided I'd kneel for him. The floor was carpet, but still my knees sort of hurt as I really savored the tip of his dick. I went slowly and lovingly licked every inch of him. Soon we were naked in the bed, intertwined. He brushed some of my brown hair out of my face and kissed me-more passionately.

I'd never had sex with a younger man before, but I didn't want it to end. We kept going, touching, moaning, and exploring.

We didn't talk much. No "I love you's", but it felt amazing anyway. I squeezed my fingers into his back as he pulled me closer inside him. He started moving at a fast paced beautiful rythm. Back and forth, back and forth.

I couldn't stop moaning-or enjoying it.

I felt him throbbing-and it felt so good!

"This is better than I dreamed," Antonio said at one point. I smiled and pulled his face close to mine. We tongue-kissed a bit, but not sloppily. Or awkwardly. Every kiss felt just right.

Antonio wasn't into any bondage or anything too kinky, and neither was I. So our sex was very tame I'd say, tame but delicious.

Afterwards, we cuddled a bit. It then really hit me that I'd just got banged by my friend's hot son! Guilt rushed over me, but I kept pushing it away. We were both two horny and legal-aged adults, so was there anything really wrong with it? With a one-night stand?

We gathered our clothes quickly and got dressed. I'd completely lost track of time. I tried to fix my toussled hair-as well as Antonio's.

We were both downstairs, beside each other watching The Simpsons on tv by the time his parents returned home.

They greeted us with smiles. I helped put some of the food away. So did Antonio. They didn't suspect a thing. I never told them.

But I'll always remember how hot the sex was.

So losing my teaching job wasn't completely bad, after all.