Hot GILF Wife Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers

"Stunning legs," he said again as he slowly slid the satin thong down.

Hearing that made me groan approvingly.

"Oh baby," I moaned as my thong was gently pulled-away from my ass.

Throughout my many tryst, affairs and one-night stands, men have always complimented me on my body, but hearing it from this handsome teenage boy turned me on like crazy.

"Your big nippled tits and wild ass drove me crazy last night baby, but I have to say that these sexy, long legs are what caught my eye first."

Moaning softly I said, "Oh God, Im so glad I caught your eye baby."

When my thong finally came down he said in praise, "What a fucking beautiful ass."

This was something I had heard millions of times but, hearing it from this confident, eighteen year old made me moan delightedly.

To my pleasure he stayed on his knees and proceeded to kiss all over my ass. Just the gentle-way he kissed my ass had me squirming.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I threw my head back when his tongue traveled between my ass-cheeks.

When the tip of his tongue made contact with my puckered asshole I threw my head back as lust shot through my body.

Leaving my ass-crack he focused on kissing all over my ass.

'Beautiful ass," he continued to say, as he kissed all over it while his hands ran up the sides of my long legs and over her long garter straps. "Such a wild ass, he said as he ran his tongue between my ass-cheeks.

The popping sounds that filled the air mixed with my soft moans. I was quivering with excitement as this eighteen year old wonder-boy worshiped my ass.

"Oh fuck...feels so sexy baby," I moaned in a low, throaty voice, as I bit my lower-lip from the thrills that shot through my turned-on body.

After an hour of kissing and licking my ass, and running the tip of his tongue through my ass-crack and over my asshole, he stood and we got into another heated kiss.

"Taste your wild ass on my mouth," he said as we started a sexy kiss.

The kiss was passionate, and had our tongues softly twisting across each other's.

Once again he stood back and took in the sight of my body. Looking at my lacy strapless bra that I wore just for him he grinned.

"Sexy bra," he said in a hot breath by her ear. "Beautiful, the way it shows these big-ass tits and lets me see those huge, nipples and super-wide areolas."

"Oh God," I moaned, in delight.

Standing behind me he began cupping my breast as he kissed my neck.

"Such a sexy lady... Beautiful tits. Such a sexy body,' he whispered near my ear as he kissed my shoulders."

"Oh God lover," I panted," you got me all kinds of fucked up."

Knowing he had me on fire he continued with his sexy talk.

"Heavy tits," he said as his hands cupped them both, before lifting them gently.

"Fuck," I moaned as I turned my head to meet him for another kiss.

My breathing was deep and labored, as his hands cupped my heaving breasts. He began tracing his fingers over my huge, dark nipples. I was simply overwhelmed at his ability to control the action and to turn me on.

"So fucking sexy you are...Love these huge nipples," he said next to my ear as he unclasped the first hook of my lace bra with the skill of someone who had done it thousands of times.

"Oh fuck," I moaned and turned my head to meet him for a kiss that had the tips of our tongues flicking across each others.

"Incredible body," he said kissing my shoulders while running one hand over my ass while his other hand unclasped the second hook.

I was in a trance as the eighteen year old took his time removing my bra. I could not get over his skillful way of turning my on.

Occasionally, and intentionally, he would push up against me. The instant his gigantic cock made contact with my ass caused me to pant and moan. I would immediately reach back and touch his giant cock as he continued to kiss my neck.

"Oh fuck. Huge-assed-cock," I groaned as my fingers traced all over the enormous log that ran down the front of his tight, body.

"Big for you," he whispered in my ear, as he pushed his massive bulge into the center of my ass.

"Oh God," I moaned as I felt it pulse. "What a cock. So huge," I rasped as I felt his monster beating like a heart as it pressed into the crack of my ass.

His hands ran up and down my nylons as he sensuously kissed my shoulders then up my neck.

"Such a beautiful lady," he said in a soft voice, "Such a sexy body," he complimented as his hands roamed my body and cupped my heaving tits.

"Oh fuck," I moaned," you've got me so turned on lover."

As his left hand ran up my leg he whispered near my ear, "Beautiful legs," he said as his right hand unclasped my third bra hook.

His complements had me so turned on. I knew this was no ordinary eighteen year old boy.

He had skills at turning a woman on that mature men with active sex lives didn't have, and would never have.

He pushed up against me once again. The feel of his thunderous, and massive cock against the center of my ass had me instantly rotating my ass in small spirals.

"That's it baby. Work that wild-ass on this big cock. Such a beautiful ass," he complimented as he looked down to watch it moving around and around.

"God," I moaned in ecstasy, "I want that big-ass, proud pussy pleaser of yours inside me so bad," I panted as my ass rotated against his massive cock.

"In time baby...Lots of time," he said as he began moving with me.

I could tell he knew, from experience that he could make my pussy cum just from the friction of his giant hard-on against my burring asshole.

"Nice baby," he said in a deep voice," If I didn't want to fuck you so bad, I could spend all night eating your wild ass."

That did it!

"Oh fuck," I groaned in heated lust, as my ass exploded against his gigantic, steel-hard cock.

As I was cumming he turned my head to the side. As it was turning, my tongue instantly shot out of my mouth to meet his. Flicking wildly, I was in ecstasy as my asshole kept exploding onto his monster shaft.

While we were kissing I continued to cum in a flood. I was in total ecstasy as my ass and pussy continued to explode.

In my lust-filled-state I felt his hand go to my bra. With incredible skill, his right hand unclasped the fourth hook. An hour had passed and he was just unclasping the last hook on my bra.

His unrushed method of undressing as he smothered me with compliments about my body and words of fucking me had me right in the palm of his hands. This was just one more thing that reminded me of his skills at fucking a woman.

As my lace bra feel to the floor his hand came around and cupped my tits. Wanting me to stay in my exploding orgasm he rolled my huge nipples between his thumbs and index fingers gently.

It took almost twenty minutes for me to come down from the volcanic orgasm he had me in. It took over an hour for him to remove my bra. During this time he had me in the palm of his hands, as my body was on fire.

"Keep cumming baby," he said near my ear. "That ass feels so fucking good against my big cock. I feel you cumming baby."

This did exactly what he knew it would. As my orgasm continued to burst from my ass and pussy, my mouth clamped down on his.

We were kissing with deep passion. It was everything I needed to keep myself connected to him. It was a half hour that made me feel like we were lovers. During this kiss all I kept thinking about was how bad I wanted to be his.

As his tongue passionately tangled with mine, his hands would drift up my stocking-covered legs and up my back. I felt like I was in a dream as the skilled eighteen year old controlled every inch of my turned-on body. His hands running over my nylons sent sparks through every inch of me.

Turning me to the side he scanned my body. His eyes went from my high heel pumps up my legs to my huge, pendulous breasts.

"What a fucking amazing body," he said as he looked me over with lust in his eyes. "Perfect tits. Huge, and such huge nipples," he said while looking me in the eyes.

What followed was the most sensual and erotic play as he hefted my breasts than gently kissed and softly sucked each of my long, fat nipples, while playing with my ass.

"Oh fuck lover," I moaned over and over as my pussy came again and again.

I could not get over his incredible ability at turning me on. His ability to make me cum at will, then knowing when to break-off from sucking my nipples and kissing my breasts to kissing my neck and telling me how sexy I was. This lead to us kissing with an intense passion.

After an hour he took my hand and helped me step away from my bunched-up dress, thong and bra that were at my feet.

"Well thank you," I said in a throaty voice as I lifted each high heel over the crumpled pile as he supported me by holding my hand.

I was yet-again mesmerized with the eighteen year old stud. After I stepped away from my dress he took in the sight of me in my stockings, garters and heels.

"Very sexy. Very fucking sexy," he said giving me another glance before we embraced for a sexy kiss that had my tongue racing across his for twenty minutes.

Standing in my stockings, garters and pumps he again looked me over hungrily. The hours I spent trying things on to turn him on was well worth it by the way the hunger for me I saw in his eyes.

"Really sexy," he said as his eyes scanned my body.

"I'm so glad you like what you see baby," I said in a throaty voice before we began to kiss passionately.

As he scanned my body, I watched his hand run down the massive bulge that was ballooning-out from his body. My eyes were fixed on it as it ended right above his knee.

"Oh fuck...so fucking huge," I moaned right before we kissed again.

As we kissed his hands spread my ass-cheeks apart for a few seconds than released them.

He continued this sexy play for half an hour. I was wild with lust.

When the intensity rose inside me, I broke off from our hot kiss and threw my head back.

"Oh fuck," I cried over and over as his hands on my ass slowly pulled my cheeks apart.

This act of spreading my ass cheeks opened my pussy lips. He did this in a slow rhythm, knowing he was driving me mad.

"Your pussys nice and wet baby," he said in a confident tone of voice.

"Dripping for that big-ass cock," I snarled before biting my lower lip as I shuddered through an intense orgasm.

"I know you want it in your pussy baby."

"Oh fuck...so bad," I moaned excitedly.

"We're gonna fuck baby," he said in a deep voice. "now that I know he's gone for two weeks, Im gonna fuck you right up until the time he walks in that door."

"Oh fuck," I moaned breathlessly, as my pussy burst again thinking about us fucking every day while my husband is away.

After my pussy came, we stood and kissed for half an hour. The temperature between us was sizzling.

"When I was kissing your sexy ass I couldn't stop looking at your beautiful pussy."

"Now it's time for me to taste that smoking-cunt."

As he was saying it, he spun me around so that my hands were now on the railing of the balcony.

"Oh fuck, I slurred, "where did you come from lover?"

I was in a trance, trying to grasp the worldly skills and confidence of this eighteen year old stud. For the next two hours he spread my ass-cheeks and ate my pussy and asshole. With the backs of my feet coming out of my pumps I had one mind-blowing orgasm after another.

It started with him just kissing my pussy lips, from the bottom of my pussy all the way up to my throbbing clit. Soft, lingering kisses on my hard, exposed clit had me going wild.

"Oh fuck," he heard me moan.

So fucking hot baby. Such a big pussy, and the biggest pair of pussy lips I've ever seen," he said as he went back to kissing them.

"Oh fuck baby," I groaned as I knew he had me right where he wanted me.

Kissing his way back down my pussy lips to my puckered asshole had my body quivering with delight. Spreading my ass wide he began kissing my puckered hole.

"Oh God," I uttered as I looked back and watched the gorgeous-looking eighteen year old Adonis, kneeling behind me, worshiping my ass and pussy.

I knew then that this eighteen year stud was unique in every way. It had been hours already, and this gorgeous, eighteen year old was just getting started. I decided to savor every second of his pleasuring me and just bask in his incredible talents.

As he continued to kiss my pussy and asshole the sounds that filled the air from his lips had me moaning deeply. After half an hour of this sexy teasing he said in a commanding voice that snapped me out of my lust-filled-state.

"Spread your ass," he said in a voice that sounded more like an order than a request.

Moaning loudly, I did what he asked.

"Wider," he demanded. "I want to see that wet, open pussy.

"Oh fuck," I groaned and spread my ass apart as much as I could.

"That's it baby. Spread that wild ass," he said powerfully. "Let's get a good look at your sexy cunt."

"Oh fuck baby," I moaned, knowing that my ass had to be spread apart to expose myself to him.

This was another sign that the eighteen year old had lots of sexual experiences, and most likely from a lot of older women. He knew exactly what he wanted and didn't hesitate to demand it.

"Look at that fucking cunt, all wide open now, he snarled." "That's one, sexy cunt you have," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh baby," I moaned, knowing he was staring at my open hole.

"That's it baby, spread that wild ass while I get a good look at this sexy fuck-hole that I'm gonna max-out with my big cock," he said in a deep voice that had me panting.

"Oh lover. This pussy was made for your great-big cock," I moaned. "This pussy loves big cock," I moaned, as I thought back to Conor.

For a minute he continued to admire my open pussy.

"That's one sexy cunt," he said in a deep voice.

"Oh fuck," I groaned as he continued to admire my spread-open pussy.

"Beautiful fuck-hole," he said admiringly.

"Oh fuck, you've seen so many too."

"That's right baby, and yours is a stand-out," he said as he leaned in and kissed my pussy.

"Oh fuck," I moaned, throwing my head back as his lips met my open pussy.

"Beautiful fuck hole," he hissed, then began running his tongue through the center of my pussy lips.

"Lover," I moaned from being so worked-up.

As soon as his tongue went between my pussy lips my body shuddered and exploded in a blissful mini-orgasm. As I came his hands roamed over my stockings and garters, than up to play with my hanging tits and big nipples.

The excitement of having his hands on my body as he ate my pussy and asshole caused me to throw my head back and broadcast my pleasure,

"Oh fuck," I groaned loudly from the incredible pleasure my body was receiving.

There were times when he would pry-apart my pussy lips and stab the inside of my open, wet hole with his tongue. This was thrilling me as I gripped the balcony railing and basked in the pleasure he was giving me.

This incredible oral wave went on for two hours. As he sucked my throbbing clit he would finger-fuck my pussy then pull out and finger my wet asshole. I was in one continuous orgasm, feeling my pussy then my ass explode violently.

During this electrifying, oral pleasuring, the eighteen year old stud would stand and kiss along my narrow back and shoulders.

Kissing along my neck he would say, "Delicious pussy."

This led to an incredible lovers kiss for a few minutes. The kiss was heightened by my taste on his mouth. All of my senses were alive as my moans of pleasure filled the air around us.

Breaking away from our heated kiss he said with authority, "I need more of your sexy cunt."

After thoroughly draining my ass and pussy he stood and we got into a sensual kiss that kept me moaning and my pussy soaking wet.

It was slow and deep kiss, that found our tongues unhurriedly, crossing over and under each others. We stayed in this heated passion for more than fifteen minutes. It was a kiss so passionate it made me think about wanting to be his only lover.

From miles of experience fucking, he knew I needed this sensual time because my body was drained from the endless amount of multiple orgasms I had. He also knew it would keep my pussy wet and excited.

As he took in the sight of me he began fisting his enormous cock. It was such a staggering sight and had my pussy gushing.

"So fucking hot," he said through clinched teeth as he scanned my body.

I felt so sexy standing in front of him dressed in my stockings and pumps as he stroked his huge cock while taking in the sight of me with a look of animalistic hunger on his face.

We began kissing hotly. I hefted his giant cock between my stomach and began stroking it slowly with both outstretched hands. Because of his gigantic cock being twelve inches his huge cockhead was actually brushing my nipples! We stayed locked in this hot kiss with me slowly pumping his massive shaft for over half an hour.

I felt so sexy, and to be stroking such a massive cock. His powerful cock had my pussy going insane. As we kissed, his hands were masterfully roaming over my nylons and garters and going across my ass cheeks. He was an incredible lover, mature beyond his years, with a touch that sent sparks through my body.

After half an hour his moans began to get deeply intense as his massive cock began to swell and pulse in my spread apart hands. Spinning me around, he pushed me towards the railing then leaned over me as he stood behind me.

"Spread your ass sexy. Now I'm gonna fuck the shit out of that teasing pussy of yours, sexy," he said in a very heated tone.

"Oh fuck," I groaned. "I want you so fucking bad."

"My big cock you mean?" he said heatedly ass he began rubbing the already soaked entrance to my pussy with his huge cockhead.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as I went wild from the feeling of his enormous head hitting the entrance of my scorching pussy.

"Such a sexy pussy," he said, "huge pussy lips too," he growled as his huge cockhead spread my lips apart.

"Oh baby I've wanted to feel your huge cock inside my turned on pussy all night," I said lustfully. "All I could think about after meeting you was fucking you baby, fucking you and your great big proud cock."

"My fucking night was all about thinking about you and how I could fuck you," he snarled as he inched his monster cock into my scorching pussy.

As his huge cockhead spread my pussy lips I looked back and nearly died at the sight of his massive shaft as it jutted out over a foot from his body.

As I was groaning over and over saying how huge he was, he began inserting his huge cockhead into me very slowly.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as his huge cockhead spread my pussy lips apart.

Just his colossal head at the entrance felt so huge that I shuddered and came. The feeling of his mammoth cockhead parting my lips had me going insane.

"That's right baby, Im gonna make this big, sexy pussy mine," he said with a confident tone that had me trembling excitedly.

"Oh fuuuuck," I groaned from the amazing sensation I was feeling just from his huge cockhead parting my pussy lips.

Once his enormous cockhead was inside me, he began running his hands teasingly along the sides of my stocking covered legs and over my ass. As his hands roamed my legs his enormous cock inched into me ever so slowly, stretching me wider than any man has.

"Oh God. Easy baby. Your cock is so huge," I groaned out loud as I reached back and pushed my palm against his stomach in an attempt to make him go slow.

"Pussy's too fucking hot bitch," he snarled out loud as he tried plowing his massive shaft into me in spite of my pleading with him to go easy.

"Easy lover. It's all yours, but work me slow...Never had anything that big and fat," I pleaded as I felt his mammoth cock attempt to drill into me as it stretched me out wider than I'd ever been stretched before.

shoguy
shoguy
2,251 Followers